Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
User avatar
Shardik
Posts: 1856
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 pm
Gender: Male. Usually.
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Shardik » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:28 pm

BlueJackal wrote:(Also, medium seems to be the "default" size for a lot of people on here, so when they mention going out of your way for stretching, it's likely for the larger ones). :stick:


Hey, some mediums are really big. My medium Flint, Slepneir and Stan are all much thicker than my large Nox and Chance toys!
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Lone Wolf
Posts: 646
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:35 pm
Gender: Pansexual Mail Wolf that Love his toys!
Location: Alaska

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Lone Wolf » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:37 pm

HentaiBD wrote:So, I do have another question about Flint for Anal.
I want to get one in XL for some more fun but I'm not sure which firmness to get him in. I currently have an XL Nox with medium firmness (like all my other toys) which I can take pretty easily, once I'm warmed up.
However, since the XL Flint is quite a big bigger I'm not sure how comfortable he is on Medium Firmness and I consider getting him in a soft firmness. But I've also heard that soft toys tend to get very floppy to unusability. So, should I get him in soft or medium?

PS: Should I also get a CT on Flint?



I have a XL Flint in 5 medium. I like him alot but have sometimes wondered if I'd like a 3 soft. The bigger the you the softer you can go. I have a XL Cole in 3 soft and even that is still more firm then my friends medium Cole in 5 firmness.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler



PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
User avatar
Lipton
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:24 am
Gender: Male
Location: Germany

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Lipton » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:42 pm

BlueJackal wrote:Nope, if there's no pain or discomfort, you've got nothing to worry about. Some people are just stretchier and/or better at relaxing those muscles than others.

(Also, medium seems to be the "default" size for a lot of people on here, so when they mention going out of your way for stretching, it's likely for the larger ones). :stick:


What I have seen is that the people here either go for small or XL toys xD

I was just wondering that I can take 2,1 and 7 inches that easily as someone who is new with such stuff, Thank you for the opinion =)

Shardik wrote:It reads to me like you're actually taking this in a very sane and careful manner! I'm very impressed with the way you describe the process. Here's the thing: "stretching" is actually two different activities; one is physical, the act of literally stretching the muscles around the anal ring to handle putting things into your butt that are bigger than whatever you routinely pass out, and the other is mental, training your mind and body to understand the sensations and control those muscles to obey you without the spasms that might cause strain or pain.

Pain is always the big deal. Stop if it starts to feel painful: that's your body telling you that you're hurting yourself or about to. On the whole, though, it seems to me that you're going about your own self-pleasure in a very sane and responsible fashion.



I think I'm just very relaxed when I do anal toying, do it like 2-3 times a week actually and take enough time for it. Slowly working my way up. Just wondered because I felt it was like way too easy xD
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
User avatar
Lone Wolf
Posts: 646
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:35 pm
Gender: Pansexual Mail Wolf that Love his toys!
Location: Alaska

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Lone Wolf » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:58 pm

I toy every day! Every morning I use my 5in wide 7in long plug. Every night I toy with one of my vereous BD toys.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler



PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
User avatar
Conrad
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 6:15 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Australia

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Conrad » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:15 pm

Quick couple of questions for the male users in regards to toys like Crackers and Sleipnir, specifically large sizes and up.

What sort of position do you find it easiest to take these big, bulgy boys in?

Do you find it's easier to go with the curve of them? Or have them curve upwards into you from behind?

I'm struggling to get these bulkier, curved toys past the sigmoid bend without feeling too uncomfortable. (I don't get to toy as often as I used to either, so I'm a little snugger inside than I used to be)

Thanks!
Toy Count: 44
User avatar
Shardik
Posts: 1856
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 pm
Gender: Male. Usually.
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Shardik » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:16 pm

Conrad wrote:Quick couple of questions for the male users in regards to toys like Crackers and Sleipnir, specifically large sizes and up.

What sort of position do you find it easiest to take these big, bulgy boys in?

Do you find it's easier to go with the curve of them? Or have them curve upwards into you from behind?

I'm struggling to get these bulkier, curved toys past the sigmoid bend without feeling too uncomfortable. (I don't get to toy as often as I used to either, so I'm a little snugger inside than I used to be)

Thanks!


Oooh, I have BOTH of those! For me, the best position is still kneeling over them. Ride 'em cowboy. I also try to arrange so the bend (and yes, Sleipnir has a small bend) so that the head is pointing backward. That seems to provide the right angle, and having fisted a few guys, that's the direction the rectum goes anyway; not just upward, but also toward the posterior.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Lone Wolf
Posts: 646
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:35 pm
Gender: Pansexual Mail Wolf that Love his toys!
Location: Alaska

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Lone Wolf » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:29 am

I have both in XL and the easiest way to take them for me is squatting over top of them and slowly lowering myself on to them. With the bend of the toys facing forward and the head facing back.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler



PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
User avatar
Conrad
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 6:15 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Australia

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Conrad » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:44 pm

Shardik wrote:Oooh, I have BOTH of those! For me, the best position is still kneeling over them. Ride 'em cowboy. I also try to arrange so the bend (and yes, Sleipnir has a small bend) so that the head is pointing backward. That seems to provide the right angle, and having fisted a few guys, that's the direction the rectum goes anyway; not just upward, but also toward the posterior.


Lone Wolf wrote:I have both in XL and the easiest way to take them for me is squatting over top of them and slowly lowering myself on to them. With the bend of the toys facing forward and the head facing back.


Thanks for the responses! I'll give it a go next time I get around to having a good session!
Toy Count: 44
User avatar
Eben Lynx
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:34 pm
Gender: Genderfluid - Biologically Male
Location: USA California
Contact:

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Eben Lynx » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:34 am

I suppose this is the most appropriate place to post this... Well, I had my first negative experience with a toy tonight. I recently got a large Gryphon, and quickly fell in love with it. Tonight, I surprised myself when I managed to take the whole thing. I thought I was going slowly, I thought I was using plenty of lube, and I didn’t feel any pain. In fact, it felt pretty good. However, when I pulled it out, there was some blood on it... The sight of this literally gave me a panic attack, and I do mean literally (I deal with some anxiety issues, and am no stranger to a genuine attack). I stopped immediately and cleaned up. There was only a little bit of pinkish-red, and no additional bleeding. It didn’t even hurt at first, and even now, I have only a mild stinging sensation.

The first thing I did after cleanup was some research on this issue. Fortunately, it seems that this small amount of bleeding isn’t a serious problem (as in, not hospital serious), but I should wait about a week before toying again, and take things even more slowly next time... I’ll admit that I was using a bit of force. I thought, “No pain, no problem.” But I suppose I was wrong. To be honest, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to enjoy my Gryphon again. Even if my body’s ready in a week, the sight of blood might be etched into my brain...

I guess the lesson for today is that pain isn’t the only sign you’re going too quickly, so don’t try to force it, even if it doesn't hurt. Does that sound right?
:911:
User avatar
Shardik
Posts: 1856
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 pm
Gender: Male. Usually.
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Shardik » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:54 pm

Eben Lynx wrote:I guess the lesson for today is that pain isn’t the only sign you’re going too quickly, so don’t try to force it, even if it doesn't hurt. Does that sound right?


Yes! Especially if that's what it takes to enjoy the moment.

I've gotten to the point where I can take a large Flint without much difficulty, and I've been toying for over 30 years now. (You can and should find a life-long hobby!) I have very rarely caused myself to hurt, and even more rarely found blood. Whenever it happened, I stopped immediately and waited at least a week before trying again. I have used an awful lot of force without pain, but it's always been going too fast and not listening hard enough to my body's reactions that has always caused me to go too far and cause myself mischief.

I'm sorry you had a bad time. Don't think of it as a sign that assplay isn't for you: think of it just as a learning experience, one that you'll take advice from and prosper with.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Flowright
Posts: 460
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 8:30 am
Gender: Male
Location: Utah

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Flowright » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:16 pm

My favorite position for solo toys large and XL, is probably kneeling, and straddling the toy. I like to use a rolled-up towel to elevate the base of the toy so I can get all the way down, with less strain on my knees and ankles.

But if I have a helper, then on my side, or doggy-style is my preferred choice.
Just a Subby Fluff who loves KNOTS.

Mah precious sili-cawks!
EE Silver plug, EE Motown, Large Razors, Large Clayton, XL Bruiser, Tailstretcher, Large Flint, Large Xar, Large Waterhorse, JT the Fox, EE Adolescent Wuffamute, XL Fenrir, Large Equiknot, XL Werewolf, Large Flint(soft), EE Charlie (soft, eeeeee it's so soft! <3)
XL Rex the Sheperd(soft, I LURVES YOU!<3)
User avatar
Monttu
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:58 am
Gender: Female
Location: My Bed

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Monttu » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:17 pm

Eben Lynx wrote:I guess the lesson for today is that pain isn’t the only sign you’re going too quickly, so don’t try to force it, even if it doesn't hurt. Does that sound right?


Shardik wrote:I'm sorry you had a bad time. Don't think of it as a sign that assplay isn't for you: think of it just as a learning experience, one that you'll take advice from and prosper with.


If it's pinkish red it might not even be blood but the inside, stuff, thingy.. covering your intestines. I've noticed it clings to toys at times, especially if I've gone a bit too fast. You might not have ruptured anything or gotten any cuts but the stinging afterwards does imply you've taken too much, too fast. Also even if it doesn't hurt sometimes I've stopped because there was just too much resistance to try and continue.

If you don't want to bench your Gryphon to infinity, you could try using it just about half way when you're feeling really good/horny and have played with your fingers or some other toy you really like. You could try keeping it close by just in case (only if you don't get totally poleaxed by the thought of course), grab it with your hands totally not looking at it and not think about it too much.

Sorry, if my post was unwanted or unneeded or some such thing...
At the moment I have a M/M Kelvin, a S/S adoptee Spritz and a new addition a M/S Dragon tongue to play with. Also I have a S/M SubWoofer from Exotic Erotics. Other than that I have an assortment of kinda mainstream toys... And now I have a Split wide/S Nova, I'm so excited :excited:
User avatar
Shardik
Posts: 1856
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 pm
Gender: Male. Usually.
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Shardik » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:47 pm

This is a book review! I heard about Toni Bentley's memoir, The Surrender, from a friend, and was so glad to see that the library had a copy. It's about how a famous ballerina for the New York City Ballet injured her hip, had to leave her beloved dancing, got very depressed, and then found love and a cure for her depression when a strong and dominant man fucked her in the ass. It's incredibly poetic:
Bliss, I learn from being sodomized, is an experience of eternity in a moment of real time. Sodomy is the ultimate sexual act of trust. I mean you could get really hurt if you resist. Anal sex is about cooperation. One is in charge, the other obedient. Entirely in charge, entirely obedient. There is no democratic safety net swinging below ass-fuckers. You can't half-assed buttfuck. There are no understudies, no backups, for anal Cirque du Soleil. It's a hire-wire act all the way up.

The truth always shows itself in the ass. A cock in an ass operates like the arrow on a lie detector test. The ass doesn't know how to lie. It can't lie: it hurts, physically, if you lie.
It's fascinating stuff to read. It's like, holy chao, she gets it, she gets what it means to be a sodomite, why it's so much fun, why it's so damned pleasurable.

Anyway, call up your local library and see if they have a copy. It's a fun little story about a woman's discovery that her "ass, tiny, a teenage boy's, tight, and tightly wound," would contain all the mysteries of life she had been missing.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Flowright
Posts: 460
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 8:30 am
Gender: Male
Location: Utah

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Flowright » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Shardik wrote:This is a book review! I heard about Toni Bentley's memoir, The Surrender, from a friend, and was so glad to see that the library had a copy. It's about how a famous ballerina for the New York City Ballet injured her hip, had to leave her beloved dancing, got very depressed, and then found love and a cure for her depression when a strong and dominant man fucked her in the ass. It's incredibly poetic:
Bliss, I learn from being sodomized, is an experience of eternity in a moment of real time. Sodomy is the ultimate sexual act of trust. I mean you could get really hurt if you resist. Anal sex is about cooperation. One is in charge, the other obedient. Entirely in charge, entirely obedient. There is no democratic safety net swinging below ass-fuckers. You can't half-assed buttfuck. There are no understudies, no backups, for anal Cirque du Soleil. It's a hire-wire act all the way up.

The truth always shows itself in the ass. A cock in an ass operates like the arrow on a lie detector test. The ass doesn't know how to lie. It can't lie: it hurts, physically, if you lie.
It's fascinating stuff to read. It's like, holy chao, she gets it, she gets what it means to be a sodomite, why it's so much fun, why it's so damned pleasurable.

Anyway, call up your local library and see if they have a copy. It's a fun little story about a woman's discovery that her "ass, tiny, a teenage boy's, tight, and tightly wound," would contain all the mysteries of life she had been missing.

Woah..... Okay, I'm gonna have to look this up. Being Utah, I highly doubt anyone has it... yet. But maybe U of U has it????

*Wanders off in search of The Book of the Week*
Just a Subby Fluff who loves KNOTS.

Mah precious sili-cawks!
EE Silver plug, EE Motown, Large Razors, Large Clayton, XL Bruiser, Tailstretcher, Large Flint, Large Xar, Large Waterhorse, JT the Fox, EE Adolescent Wuffamute, XL Fenrir, Large Equiknot, XL Werewolf, Large Flint(soft), EE Charlie (soft, eeeeee it's so soft! <3)
XL Rex the Sheperd(soft, I LURVES YOU!<3)
User avatar
fetishxfurry
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:27 pm
Location: walnut, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby fetishxfurry » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:14 pm

Alright so since I haven't had much luck with my own tiny thread asking for help I might as well try other locations.

So I have recently been practicing with my Large Vasu and Large Chance, a little warm up as of late is all I need to get my soft Chance in and going with no worries and some good measure of lube. But I seem to have into a small issue... I want to really get down past that median ring on Chance but unfortunately I seem to encounter internal obstructions that prevent me from taking chance any farther in that just above the ring. And I have spent a couple hours on it trying to get different angles with my body and what not to see if there were locations or something that give me a little give, but no such luck in anything there.

Basically I am coming to the more knowledgeable and experienced people here of this wonderful site to ask for help, tips, advice, or anything else that may be recommended to me to try and take him down to the very hilt.
wishes: Any Large toy with a knot worth taking.

23/Straight/male/ thinking naughty things and looking to talk and have fun with people around here
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:11 pm

fetishxfurry wrote:Alright so since I haven't had much luck with my own tiny thread asking for help I might as well try other locations.

So I have recently been practicing with my Large Vasu and Large Chance, a little warm up as of late is all I need to get my soft Chance in and going with no worries and some good measure of lube. But I seem to have into a small issue... I want to really get down past that median ring on Chance but unfortunately I seem to encounter internal obstructions that prevent me from taking chance any farther in that just above the ring. And I have spent a couple hours on it trying to get different angles with my body and what not to see if there were locations or something that give me a little give, but no such luck in anything there.

Basically I am coming to the more knowledgeable and experienced people here of this wonderful site to ask for help, tips, advice, or anything else that may be recommended to me to try and take him down to the very hilt.


Sounds like you might simply be hitting your second sphincter/sigmoid colon/wall/whatever-you-want-to-call-it. It's where the passage bends around a corner. Have you ever been past that point? You would know if you had... it's a very unique and shocking feeling like a "pop" and you would feel the toy start to get sucked in deeper with less resistance. For me it's about 8" deep but maybe it varies for other people.

At any rate - with depth play that is your first major obstacle. It will be more of a challenge with a large Chance because he has a broad flat head. Toys with smaller or tapered heads slide in more easily.

if that's the obstacle you're hitting, I'll tell you how I manage it. First go slow. You really don't want to rush this because your body doesn't have much feeling in there. I personally have never had a problem so I wouldn't worry but be aware. Depending on the toy I use sometimes I can get past it in a few minutes but sometimes it takes 30 minutes of gently prodding with rests in between. Starting with a less girthy toy helps. The other thing that's critical is being clean inside. What that entails depends on the person and their diet and habits and timing of the toying session. Some people use enemas but I personally don't like that idea.

After that, the fastest best way I have found to get into the sigmoid is to push as if I was using the bathroom while gently urging the toy forward. The pushing seems to open it up more which makes sense if you think about it. The first time is also a mental barrier because you won't have felt anything like it before which is uncomfortable. It's worth it though :P

Good luck!
Penetrables comparison: here
User avatar
fetishxfurry
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:27 pm
Location: walnut, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby fetishxfurry » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:11 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
fetishxfurry wrote:

Also... Is it made easier by coaxing the toy left or right since I think, if I'm not mistaken, the organ does go one of those ways.. Or am I talking out my ass? Lol
wishes: Any Large toy with a knot worth taking.

23/Straight/male/ thinking naughty things and looking to talk and have fun with people around here
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:46 pm

fetishxfurry wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
fetishxfurry wrote:

Also... Is it made easier by coaxing the toy left or right since I think, if I'm not mistaken, the organ does go one of those ways.. Or am I talking out my ass? Lol


Hmm I don't remember ever "unlocking" depth play using left to right movement specifically. But certainly I make all kinds of adjustments as needed to work things inside. The position I use is to place the toy on the ground or bed and lower myself down onto them from a kneeling or crouching position. I'm sure they don't go in perfectly straight but with some angle. And with knots I have to get more creative in my techniques :stick:

One thing I do for certain toys is to rotate them. Usually it's more of a concern if the toy is curved or the head is shaped where one angle is easier to manage than the other. Like Echo - he has one way that is very comfy and another that is not going to work so well. My XL Nocturne is an even more extreme example and I have no idea how I will manage him yet :mystery: But mostly I think the silicone is soft enough that it just bends naturally.
Penetrables comparison: here
User avatar
Gutler
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:27 am
Gender: male

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Gutler » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:58 am

So as a guy who has always been interested in anal play I've tried it a few times and have come to the understanding that for me length does'nt seem to be a problem (have a 9" dildo that came as a surprise gift from another site and i can take it all the way no problems) my problem is girth anything bigger then the diameter of a quarter and my ass says no even with warming up. So i was looking at purchasing a Winston's tail to help me try and stretch a bit and was wondering what firmness would be the best for my stretch goals?
User avatar
Shardik
Posts: 1856
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 pm
Gender: Male. Usually.
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Shardik » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Gutler wrote:So as a guy who has always been interested in anal play I've tried it a few times and have come to the understanding that for me length does'nt seem to be a problem (have a 9" dildo that came as a surprise gift from another site and i can take it all the way no problems) my problem is girth anything bigger then the diameter of a quarter and my ass says no even with warming up. So i was looking at purchasing a Winston's tail to help me try and stretch a bit and was wondering what firmness would be the best for my stretch goals?


Winston's tail is probably a good choice. I would go with a medium, then. Something with the "give" necessary so that your ass and the toy can accommodate each other, without the floppiness of a soft. I have a soft Chance XL, and it's a real nightmare to get in my hole. Even my medium Stubbs is difficult without just the right kind of support, but it's a blunt head, rather than the slippery point of a Winston.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests