Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
ChobitheChocobo

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby ChobitheChocobo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:36 am

So I have a couple of questions. As I am still new to the sensations of toying, I just had an hour long session with my small David last night and while I was toying I came. That's not the strange part, what was strange was I didnt feel anything when it happened. No orgasm, only the feeling of my toy inside me.

Is this uncommon? I know I can have one, its just weird.

Another question I have is this last morning I awoke with the worst gas I have ever had, like true room clearing type. Is that normal as well, or should I be worried?
If you've done nothing wrong, you've got nothing to fear. If you've something to hide, you shouldn't even be here.
~Integral by The Pet Shop Boys~
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:46 pm

ChobitheChocobo wrote:So I have a couple of questions. As I am still new to the sensations of toying, I just had an hour long session with my small David last night and while I was toying I came. That's not the strange part, what was strange was I didnt feel anything when it happened. No orgasm, only the feeling of my toy inside me.

Another question I have is this last morning I awoke with the worst gas I have ever had, like true room clearing type. Is that normal as well, or should I be worried?

Gas is very common it will be less as you body gets adusted to the feelings but its always there when toying. As fot cuming and not feeling anything this has happened to me before too. Usaly when im trying something new for the first time. Its something i just contribute to so much going on at once your brain cant prosses it all. Keep trying what you did before and see if the fellings change at all.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
ChobitheChocobo

Postby ChobitheChocobo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
ChobitheChocobo wrote:So I have a couple of questions. As I am still new to the sensations of toying, I just had an hour long session with my small David last night and while I was toying I came. That's not the strange part, what was strange was I didnt feel anything when it happened. No orgasm, only the feeling of my toy inside me.

Gas is very common it will be less as you body gets adusted to the feelings but its always there when toying. As fot cuming and not feeling anything this has happened to me before too. Usaly when im trying something new for the first time. Its something i just contribute to so much going on at once your brain cant prosses it all. Keep trying what you did before and see if the fellings change at all.

Thanks for that, it's good to know someone else that's had that happened. :widesmile:
If you've done nothing wrong, you've got nothing to fear. If you've something to hide, you shouldn't even be here.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:51 pm

Just wanted to share in case it can help anyone. I've been searching for an enema that could do the job for a long time. Tried many different types. Bulbs, bags, disposable ones. All were annoying, hard to clean, didn't do a good job, and ended up in the dumpster.

I recently bought this kit:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008DEZE ... UTF8&psc=1

It had a wonderful booklet guide and I was up and running with it in no time. It has several disposable ends and as long as you only use water, it's easy to clean with toy soap (BD or PH toy cleaner). The bag is rubber and has a slight smell, but it doesn't transfer to the water.

The guide had pictures and positions that help with the process. As well as some troubleshooting information, which is often difficult to find, even online.

Overall, I was super satisfied. It worked very well and I got to play very deep (1.5-2 feet). It kept me clean for over 24 hours (this can depend on your diet and metabolism, mine is very slow). And I only had to do two bag fulls.

I would highly recommend, it's shipped discreetly, and has almost 5 stars on Amazon out of almost 400 reviews.
Meer

Postby Meer » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:00 am

I have a few questions, I'm sorry if they've been answered before, I'm sure they have, but I couldn't find the answers by searching nor reading as many pages of this thread as I could. I'm sorry if these are common repeat questions .... but....

1. How long after cleaning out can one generally wait, on average, to get busy, before it's "too late" and things would be messy. And conversely, how quickly can one get it on after cleaning, should you wait a little bit? I think I read something about waiting a bit but I don't have a clear idea of the time frame. Me and my partner have a slight concern about spontaneity, or lack there of, with anal sex, since such preparation before hand is needed, as compared to other kinds of sex.

2. This feels like a weird question, but... How often can you have anal sex? Is there anything wrong with say.... every day over about a 10 day period? XD (not sure that often will actually happen, but just want to be prepared for whatever happens ;) ) Or is that too much?

3. Is using a syringe that comes with BD cumtube toys as an enema okay? That seems to be the only thing my partner's found that works well for them.

Although after reading GreenLeopard's post I'll see if trying that bag system out would interest my pet, I dunno if they've ever tried one like that. How long does it take to set up, use, clean, and put away that kind? Do you have to buy replacement tips? (and if so where do you find them? do they sell them on amazon?) How easy is it to store very very discreetly?

Sorry, I ended up with lots of extra questions about the enema you posted, GreenLeopard. :blush:
~Meer
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:57 am

Meer wrote:1. How long after cleaning out can one generally wait, on average, to get busy, before it's "too late" and things would be messy. And conversely, how quickly can one get it on after cleaning, should you wait a little bit?

That depends on how well you rinse out! If I'm going to just toy, I can rinse out just the rectum with a shower shot in less than ten minutes, and ten minutes later be fine for toying for the next half hour or so. On the other hand, if I'm going to one of those parties where we break out all the toys and help each other shove them up our butts, I clean out deep beforehand, all the way up the descending colon if I can, and then I'm usually good for a couple of

Meer wrote:2. This feels like a weird question, but... How often can you have anal sex? Is there anything wrong with say.... every day over about a 10 day period? XD (not sure that often will actually happen, but just want to be prepared for whatever happens ;) ) Or is that too much?

I would have to say it depends on your age. When I was under forty, I could toy or fuck every day for weeks without a problem. Now that I'm past 50, it's every other day.

Not kidding about that, either.

Meer wrote:3. Is using a syringe that comes with BD cumtube toys as an enema okay? That seems to be the only thing my partner's found that works well for them.

Although after reading GreenLeopard's post I'll see if trying that bag system out would interest my pet, I dunno if they've ever tried one like that. How long does it take to set up, use, clean, and put away that kind? Do you have to buy replacement tips? (and if so where do you find them? do they sell them on amazon?) How easy is it to store very very discreetly?

The traditional drugs-store bought enema bag rolls up into a tube no bigger than a medium toy, so if you have a place you can store the toy, you have a place where you can store the bag as well. The tip and hose should be cleaned every time, and no, you don't need to replace them. But they do need to be cleaned, and you should probably invest in a bottle of strong isopropyl alcohol to leave the tip in for a while to kill everything on it. Better bags, like those specifically designed for getting ready for sex (my current is the Clean Stream) are made of silicone and have a variety of tips, flow controls, and the like, to make getting ready easier. The clean stream is a little bulkier; it ties up into a bag about the size of a volleyball.

I don't really recommend using the syringe. It can be hard to clean, and its tip is probably not as friendly to the delicate surface tissues of your insides as something purpose-built for that.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Meer

Postby Meer » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Thanks a bunch! :widesmile: That was very helpful. I just wanna double-check one thing.

Shardik wrote:That depends on how well you rinse out! If I'm going to just toy, I can rinse out just the rectum with a shower shot in less than ten minutes, and ten minutes later be fine for toying for the next half hour or so. On the other hand, if I'm going to one of those parties where we break out all the toys and help each other shove them up our butts, I clean out deep beforehand, all the way up the descending colon if I can, and then I'm usually good for a couple of

A couple of what? I'm guessing you meant hours? But it seems the end of your sentence got cut off somehow, and I just want to make sure I understand you. ;)

Since I'll always be the top for these kind of festivities (for now at least), I'll point out these tips to my partner in crime. :nomnom: :misc2:
~Meer
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:47 am

Meer wrote:Thanks a bunch! :widesmile: That was very helpful. I just wanna double-check one thing.

Shardik wrote:That depends on how well you rinse out! If I'm going to just toy, I can rinse out just the rectum with a shower shot in less than ten minutes, and ten minutes later be fine for toying for the next half hour or so. On the other hand, if I'm going to one of those parties where we break out all the toys and help each other shove them up our butts, I clean out deep beforehand, all the way up the descending colon if I can, and then I'm usually good for a couple of

A couple of what? I'm guessing you meant hours? But it seems the end of your sentence got cut off somehow, and I just want to make sure I understand you. ;)

Since I'll always be the top for these kind of festivities (for now at least), I'll point out these tips to my partner in crime. :nomnom: :misc2:

Arrgh! Yes, hours. If I clean out well enough around 6pm; I'm good until midnight. Although I have a pretty good diet these days and a very slow metabolism; after a full clean out can be three or four days before I even begin to have the urge to defecate again.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:28 pm

Does anyone else reading this thread ever get frustrated when they can't have buttsex for too long? I mean, it's been two weeks since my last toy session, so tonight I went into the shower, cleaned up, lubed up, and ravished myself into blissful oblivion with my Sleipnir and Flint.

And I feel much better now.

My mate calls it "anal angry," and when she recognizes it she'll tell me, sweetly, "You need to go fuck yourself." Only she's being kind when she says it that way.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:47 pm

Shardik wrote:Does anyone else reading this thread ever get frustrated when they can't have buttsex for too long? I mean, it's been two weeks since my last toy session, so tonight I went into the shower, cleaned up, lubed up, and ravished myself into blissful oblivion with my Sleipnir and Flint.

And I feel much better now.

My mate calls it "anal angry," and when she recognizes it she'll tell me, sweetly, "You need to go fuck yourself." Only she's being kind when she says it that way.

haha, that's exactly how I've been feeling for a while now. This morning I went straight to my large echo and did the same with the same results. Was very much needed.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
semprerotic

Postby semprerotic » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:43 pm

EDIT OUT
Last edited by semprerotic on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChobitheChocobo

Postby ChobitheChocobo » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:28 pm

I have a question, at what length will a standard bulb enema not clean high enough to prevent fecal matter from being a factor. I understand its always there but is there a certain length when a deeper clean is needed?
SweetTomato

Postby SweetTomato » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:04 pm

ChobitheChocobo wrote:I have a question, at what length will a standard bulb enema not clean high enough to prevent fecal matter from being a factor. I understand its always there but is there a certain length when a deeper clean is needed?

Personally for me, I've used toys up to 10in without any messy things happening. It's less to do with if the bulb can clean enough and more do to with how much water you can get up there with the bulb. Usually I try to put as much water as I feel comfortable with, which is sometimes the volume of one of those enema bags that people use( probably less).
You'd be surprised with how much water you can get in without needing to lay down or lay sideways. The trick I use with sitting normally on the toilet is that when I feel quite a bit of pressure near first section of my bum, I tense up that area which usually pushes that water further up and allows you to put more water up there.
After you've reached your limit, you might have your fecal matter pass out in waves, depending how deep you could get the water. That's due to your intestinal tract being spit up in sections and it's slowly passing the fecal matter from the deeper sections onward.
For me, to check whether or not I'm clean enough, I squirt 1-2 more bulbs of water and squeeze it out and see if it's clean. Now, there are a lot of differing variables; my bum might be able to hold more water than yours, I might be using different sized toys, my bulb might be bigger than your enemy bulb. But I hope my tips can help you out if you want to still use a bulb (I find using an enema bag a hassle). If you still have questions, feel free to ask!
I'll just get one...and another...and another...
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:52 am

ChobitheChocobo wrote:I have a question, at what length will a standard bulb enema not clean high enough to prevent fecal matter from being a factor. I understand its always there but is there a certain length when a deeper clean is needed?

"It depends." There are many different shapes of the colon and rectum, and it's not enough to just use the enema bulb once and feel like you've cleaned out. There are several factors at work:

1. The shape of your insides. Everyone's is different. At my age, I have had the experience of a colonoscopy, and according to my doctor I have a particularly twisty and fibrous colon. It's very healthy, but it is (a) fibrous, meaning that it isn't very mobile and won't respond well to toys trying to straighten it out, and (b) twisty, meaning that toys won't get very far before hitting a curve. I'm going to have to accept that while I can handle massive girth (I have a L Flint and XL Pearce, and adore both), I'm not going to be hilting my XL Chance anytime soon, if ever. All those bends make it possible for water to collect higher than I want.

2. Peristalsis. This is the muscular contractions that propel feces downwards. How strong and reliable your peristalsis is makes a big difference. Mine is fairly strong, which is good because all those bends inside me make it more difficult to expel matter, but between a high-fiber diet and having low bodyfat, my strong peristalsis means I don't get constipation. Bulb enemas typically don't actually "flush" material out of you; instead, the water stimulates peristalsis, encouraging your body to expel matter faster.

3. How much liquid. High volumes (we're talking a liter) can start flushing instead of just encouraging. At that point, though, you're risking water getting trapped in the upper bend (the colorectal transition, rather than the sigmoidal), and making a mess later. This can be alleviated by waiting longer, but then you have to flush even more, and several times, to make sure you've gotten everything up to and possibly including the transverse colon.

In a lot of ways, this is a matter of doing it a lot and figuring out what works for you. I've learned that for low toying (anything below the 10" bend), a shallow shower shot is just fine, but I have to use it three or four times in a row and then wait, patiently, for my intestines to move everything out. For deep toying, or for more extended play, two or three go-rounds with a full liter deep clean is necessary.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
ChobitheChocobo

Postby ChobitheChocobo » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:25 pm

Thanks for the answers, I asked because I've purchased a longer toy and after reading some more of the forums here I was a little concerned that the extra length would be an issue. It appears that may not be the case so I'm satisfied in knowing I'm not really needing much more to take it!
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:08 am

ChobitheChocobo wrote:Thanks for the answers, I asked because I've purchased a longer toy and after reading some more of the forums here I was a little concerned that the extra length would be an issue. It appears that may not be the case so I'm satisfied in knowing I'm not really needing much more to take it!

4. Shit Happens. Learning to accept that, live with it, and deal with it responsibly when it does happen, is part of this hobby.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:58 pm

Does anyone ever use their enema bag or shower shot to clean out after play? I've started to do that; it helps get the j-lube and/or coconut oil out, so I'm not leaking the stuff for a while afterward. It seems to be helpful, but I'm not sure if it's entirely a good idea.

Any thoughts?
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Sheepboy

Postby Sheepboy » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:22 pm

I think there's something wrong with my body.
Whenever I use toys with a larger circumference than 7" I am kinda... overstimulated? I can not cum and while I am not in pain; because I take big knots or my medium sized toys veeery slow; it starts feeling like nothing after a short while already. Like I get super turned on when the knot pops in but right after that I feel nothing anymore, my dick kinda feels numb then? :doh:
It just makes me sad because I can not even use medium toys as it ruins the fun for me... Any advices? (and yes I do jack off while using toys so it is not about that I think? I need to do that to relax to get larger toys in (medium is my largest toys already so it is not even THAT huge) I have als tried to thrust into different directions when the toy is in me but still it feels meh :unamused:
A simple "hello" could lead to a million things Image

Icon and mini icon in signature by the wonderful Chibity here on the forums

Want to buy (feel free to DM if you sell them; EU preferred):
► Show Spoiler
HeartlessGlitch

Postby HeartlessGlitch » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Shardik wrote:Does anyone ever use their enema bag or shower shot to clean out after play? I've started to do that; it helps get the j-lube and/or coconut oil out, so I'm not leaking the stuff for a while afterward. It seems to be helpful, but I'm not sure if it's entirely a good idea.

Any thoughts?

Yes, but I use far less water than beforehand, maybe about 0.5L. As you say, it seems to help.
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:32 pm

I had a play session Saturday, and in a fit of genius I bought one of those shake bottles for making smoothies, the kind with the springy steel ball inside that supposedly makes the shaking and mixing more effective, and it's amazing at preparing j-Lube mixes! Seriously. Hot water, j-lube powder, and a bit of coconut oil, shake vigorously for a minute, and it's pretty much perfect. No more of the powder getting stuck to the sides of the bottle, no more chunky lube with bits of the powder in it.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”