Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Fruitbat

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Fruitbat » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:35 am

Sheepboy wrote:I think there's something wrong with my body.
Whenever I use toys with a larger circumference than 7" I am kinda... overstimulated? I can not cum and while I am not in pain; because I take big knots or my medium sized toys veeery slow; it starts feeling like nothing after a short while already. Like I get super turned on when the knot pops in but right after that I feel nothing anymore, my dick kinda feels numb then? :doh:
It just makes me sad because I can not even use medium toys as it ruins the fun for me... Any advices? (and yes I do jack off while using toys so it is not about that I think? I need to do that to relax to get larger toys in (medium is my largest toys already so it is not even THAT huge) I have als tried to thrust into different directions when the toy is in me but still it feels meh :unamused:

Remains your penis stiff during the session? I noticed while using big knots, they press on veins.So mine sometimes becomes limp during the session. Maybe it's the same with you, just with more nerves.
Sheepboy

Postby Sheepboy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:32 am

Fruitbat wrote:
Whenever I use toys with a larger circumference than 7" I am kinda... overstimulated? I can not cum and while I am not in pain; because I take big knots or my medium sized toys veeery slow; it starts feeling like nothing after a short while already. Like I get super turned on when the knot pops in but right after that I feel nothing anymore, my dick kinda feels numb then? :doh:
It just makes me sad because I can not even use medium toys as it ruins the fun for me... Any advices? (and yes I do jack off while using toys so it is not about that I think? I need to do that to relax to get larger toys in (medium is my largest toys already so it is not even THAT huge) I have als tried to thrust into different directions when the toy is in me but still it feels meh :unamused:

Remains your penis stiff during the session? I noticed while using big knots, they press on veins.So mine sometimes becomes limp during the session. Maybe it's the same with you, just with more nerves.

Yeah I am like... constantly hard? This may be the reason tho :doh:
A simple "hello" could lead to a million things Image

Icon and mini icon in signature by the wonderful Chibity here on the forums

Want to buy (feel free to DM if you sell them; EU preferred):
► Show Spoiler
Love is all you need

Postby Love is all you need » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:00 am

It's the craziest thing I am super horny and my cock is not rock hard because of pressure on my prostate.
Fruitbat

Postby Fruitbat » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:55 am

Sheepboy wrote:
Fruitbat wrote:

Yeah I am like... constantly hard? This may be the reason tho :doh:

Hmm.. I turn them a bit if I notice a numbness. That works every time. :smilenox:
Probieren geht über studieren!
Duncan Cahokian

Postby Duncan Cahokian » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:34 pm

I need some advice!

You may have noticed I've been braging on every topic I can, but I recently put in an order for a custom Kippy I habe always wanted.

I am.very excited and I know I NEED to use him for anal play. I was sure I'd be able.to take him to the knot, but last night Inwas playing with my Medium Crash and my ass just tightened up. Now I can't even fit in a plug in! It's like my ass just reverted back to default! :misc4: :crying:

Any advice for getting myself to relax and climbing back up to where I was?
You know what the best thing about hitting rock bottom is? There only one way to go, and that's UP! -Buster Moon
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:18 pm

Shardik wrote:I had a play session Saturday, and in a fit of genius I bought one of those shake bottles for making smoothies, the kind with the springy steel ball inside that supposedly makes the shaking and mixing more effective, and it's amazing at preparing j-Lube mixes! Seriously. Hot water, j-lube powder, and a bit of coconut oil, shake vigorously for a minute, and it's pretty much perfect. No more of the powder getting stuck to the sides of the bottle, no more chunky lube with bits of the powder in it.

I now must buy one of those. I just use the powder with some water to hydrate on toy/hand
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:42 pm

http://siliconenozzles.com/DBLBL-1XL-Do ... BL-1XL.htm

Does anyone have experience with this brand? These all look amazing!
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Robiland wrote:http://siliconenozzles.com/DBLBL-1XL-Double-Ball-Retaining-Ball-Style-Silicone-Nozzle-DBLBL-1XL.htm

Does anyone have experience with this brand? These all look amazing!

They do look interesting (pretty good prices too), but one of the first product photos I looked at had a very visible seam. I don't know if that matters in use, though.

All their long enema tubes are available as solid tubes (similar to a Slink, but less expensive). But for depth play, it's nice to have some type of handle (Square Peg probes have square handles, which seems helpful on a slippery toy).
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:They do look interesting (pretty good prices too), but one of the first product photos I looked at had a very visible seam. I don't know if that matters in use, though.

All their long enema tubes are available as solid tubes (similar to a Slink, but less expensive). But for depth play, it's nice to have some type of handle (Square Peg probes have square handles, which seems helpful on a slippery toy).

Yeah I like the price, the fact that I can get the model I linked in 5 shore hardness, and the shape of the model I linked. It'd be nice to have deep enemas with a decent silicone nozzle. Their bags are also really well done, and they offer silicone hosing cheap + a check valve + a stopper valve.
I don't think the seam will matter in that firmness, and I've used a toy with much harder silicone that had a bad seam which was unnoticeable. I wouldn't want seams on my fantasy toys that are meant to look nice, but I don't mind on an enema nozzle :P

I'm planning on getting the 3qt vinyl bag, then attaching the flow regulator valve > foot of extra hosing > check valve > silicone nozzle. Should make everything really convenient and clean feeling~.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Lurrk
Banhammered
I have cock. I am Male.

Postby Lurrk » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:28 am

So umm, yeah, 27 yo male and new to anal. I have been using the mini-xar (medium) for 2-3 weeks now and i'm loving it. I just dip the toy in a jar of coconut oil, then shove it in knot and all. I never have a problem anymore. But i get cramps in my sphincter after about 40-60 mins plugged. And the weirdest sensation is... well... i still fart, but the gas can't escape, so.... well it just feels weird :p

Aaaaany ways, I ordered a lot more toys and they arrive in 1.5 weeks. Do you guys think I'm ready to take my onesize-meng (firm), and stretch with my medium-winston's tail (medium)?

Also, any advice on how to not-cramp on the xar plug?
Oh, and plz don't suggest fingering myself. I really struggle to bring myself to do this. It's like..... i poop from there. Lol. Makes me feel uneasy. Especially when i eat a lot of red meat and chilli :p

List of my owned toys is on my profile, if it helps.

Thx.
Trikor

Postby Trikor » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:03 am

Lurrk wrote:So umm, yeah, 27 yo male and new to anal. I have been using the mini-xar (medium) for 2-3 weeks now and i'm loving it. I just dip the toy in a jar of coconut oil, then shove it in knot and all. I never have a problem anymore. But i get cramps in my sphincter after about 40-60 mins plugged. And the weirdest sensation is... well... i still fart, but the gas can't escape, so.... well it just feels weird :p

Aaaaany ways, I ordered a lot more toys and they arrive in 1.5 weeks. Do you guys think I'm ready to take my onesize-meng (firm), and stretch with my medium-winston's tail (medium)?

Also, any advice on how to not-cramp on the xar plug?
Oh, and plz don't suggest fingering myself. I really struggle to bring myself to do this. It's like..... i poop from there. Lol. Makes me feel uneasy. Especially when i eat a lot of red meat and chilli :p

List of my owned toys is on my profile, if it helps.

Thx.

Yeah, I have the same feelings about fingering, but foreplay is definitely going to make a difference here. Typically, I'll use the toy itself to tease for a while before hand. Doing things like, just putting pressure on the hole, rubbing all over, or even setting the toy down flat and grinding along its length. After a bit of direct stimulation, I can feel myself just begging for the toy and get a sort of 'need' to put it in. Once that happens, things are super easy to insert and I can often knot a toy with little difficulty on the first thrust.

As far as cramping goes, this is something I've been experimenting with a bit to try and figure out too. It seems to be a combination of two factors: your body shape versus the toy's shape/size, and the viscosity of the lube. If a toy is too wide or long, if you're not fully aroused then they can get uncomfortable pretty quickly. I simply attribute this to not being stretched quite enough though and would very likely go away with frequent use. The other factor, lube, seems to make the biggest difference for me. I've only recently been trying some oil-based lubes for longer-term play, and I have noticed that it does seem to cause higher than normal flatulence in addition to being significantly more viscous than water based lubes. When I use water based lubes, I don't get any cramping whatsoever until it starts to dry out and gets stickier (that is the job of that area of the intestines after all, to absorb water moisture). With oil based lubes, I do get this kind of cramping significantly earlier and I attribute this to the higher viscosity. With plenty of water based lube back there, I can hold a toy for a few hours before this happens, but with oil based lubes, only about an hour or two before the cramps come.

Smaller toys, such as plugs, tend to benefit more from the oil based lubes. Since there is little to no stretching involved (for me anyhow) the oil based lube's viscosity isn't an issue and the longevity is a big plus to comfort for long term wear and there is no cramping, though flatulence is still an issue :stick:

And I trust this doesn't need to be said, but if it gets crampy/uncomfortable back there, stop. Stretching is one thing, but don't hurt yourself!
Lurrk
Banhammered
I have cock. I am Male.

Postby Lurrk » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:33 am

Jaserak wrote:
Lurrk wrote:
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

Thanks.
Re: foreplay, maybe cuz I'm new to butt play, but the simple act of lubing up my toy is often enough to make me pucker. As soon as i line the toy up right, i gobble it up like a greedy little piggy. Hehe. :blush:
My meng, when it arrives, has a suction cup, so it should be easier to use for this kind of play. Either on the floor or in the shower. I'm eager to take something with more length than my mini-xar.

Re: cramping, i got a little confused with what you were saying here... is this right?:
* Water based lubes make you cramp after a few hours (basically after it dries out)
* Oil based lubes last longer, but if you're not stretched enough then they cause cramping after 1 hour
* Therefore you recommend water based for stretching, and oil based for general use after stretching has been achieved.

Re: flatulence, i used the coconut oil on recommendation, but i have also done some research on my own and found that oils are fantastic at absorbing rectal gasses, which is why they help with removing the dank fart smell from well-loved toys. The coconut oil specifically also smells nice, which further helps to reduce/mask toy 'dankiness'.
Dunno if this absorption property of oils is what causes our perceived increased flatulence, but it sounds like it might be related...

Re: stopping, generally i like to hold the plug a little after cramping, just to help my body get used to it. After about 90 mins i'll remove the toy.
I once tried to turn my xar 180° while inserted... that was a most unpleasant experience that i simply do not wish to repeat. Painful. No bleeding. Held toy for 15 more mins to try and let everything settle down there. This didn't work so removed the toy. Super cramps for like, an hour after removal of the toy. Yeah.... lessons were learnt. No more "spinning on the flagpole" for me. Lol.
Trikor

Postby Trikor » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Lurrk wrote:Re: cramping, i got a little confused with what you were saying here... is this right?:
* Water based lubes make you cramp after a few hours (basically after it dries out)
* Oil based lubes last longer, but if you're not stretched enough then they cause cramping after 1 hour
* Therefore you recommend water based for stretching, and oil based for general use after stretching has been achieved.

Re: flatulence, i used the coconut oil on recommendation, but i have also done some research on my own and found that oils are fantastic at absorbing rectal gasses, which is why they help with removing the dank fart smell from well-loved toys. The coconut oil specifically also smells nice, which further helps to reduce/mask toy 'dankiness'.
Dunno if this absorption property of oils is what causes our perceived increased flatulence, but it sounds like it might be related...

Re: stopping, generally i like to hold the plug a little after cramping, just to help my body get used to it. After about 90 mins i'll remove the toy.
I once tried to turn my xar 180° while inserted... that was a most unpleasant experience that i simply do not wish to repeat. Painful. No bleeding. Held toy for 15 more mins to try and let everything settle down there. This didn't work so removed the toy. Super cramps for like, an hour after removal of the toy. Yeah.... lessons were learnt. No more "spinning on the flagpole" for me. Lol.

Sorry, first post of the morning so it went through a minimal review =P What you mentioned is about right. Basically, the slicker the lube, the less cramping I have experienced, or it is further delayed. Oil based lubes do last longer, but due to the viscosity, your body can't quite adjust as easily as with a super slick lube, resulting in more effort for your insides. Water based lube (at least the ones I use) are super slick and things can settle and adjust with little effort, so no cramping. But I may be way off here, as this is purely anecdotal rather than based in real science.

That's neat that oils can absorb some of the smell, but they also can stimulate gas production... Personally, I can't stand the smell of coconut for very long so I haven't used that particular kind, so there may be differences here. Additionally, depending on the toy and how vigorous the play is, air is likely getting pushed up in there as well, resulting in more gas.

As for spinning the flagpole, LOTS of lube is a must, but it can be interesting!

I too like to hold it for a little while longer, but once the cramping starts, it's just a downhill ride of discomfort from there. I've found that more frequent use trumps long term sessions in effectiveness for stretching, but this too is anecdotal and I honestly don't have much experience stretching, so others will be a better resource on that topic.
Lurrk
Banhammered
I have cock. I am Male.

Postby Lurrk » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:58 pm

Jaserak wrote:
Lurrk wrote:
► Show Spoiler

As for spinning the flagpole, LOTS of lube is a must, but it can be interesting!

I too like to hold it for a little while longer, but once the cramping starts, it's just a downhill ride of discomfort from there. I've found that more frequent use trumps long term sessions in effectiveness for stretching, but this too is anecdotal and I honestly don't have much experience stretching, so others will be a better resource on that topic.

Thanks for the info. It has been helpful :)
I'm kinda scared of spinning now, tbh. At least with xar because he's kind of curvy. When i build up to M5 Tyson, i might try again, since he's very much on the straight and narrow (pun intended... since he's a cop. Lol.)

I try to do both long sessions and frequent play. Depending on mood i'll toy anywhere from 1 to 2 nights out of 3, and occasionally i'll toy multiple times per day on weekends.
My end game with the butt play is to be rutted by M3 Bumble Hooves, or as i like to call it, my Futashy toy (because it's in butterfly yellow) <3. So right now, while i'm enjoying the new experiences of my training toys, i also want to stretch as fast as possible to take that big beautiful horsecock to the hilt :dukeretro:
After i (safely) achieve this fantasy, i plan to backtrack onto the smaller toys to further explore all the sen(sin)sations they have to offer :nomnom:
Wolfcat

Postby Wolfcat » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:19 am

Lurrk wrote:I'm kinda scared of spinning now, tbh. At least with xar because he's kind of curvy.

There's nothing inherently wrong with spinning the toy. You probably just need to keep it lubed, get a little more used to the size (the more relaxed you are, the better) and move a bit slower. I actually love the feeling on some toys.

Just be careful with a combination of spinning + depth (if/when you get there.) I imagine it's not as safe to "spin on the flag," of a flared chance for example.
cert

Postby cert » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:24 pm

FlyingFur wrote:I need some advice!

You may have noticed I've been braging on every topic I can, but I recently put in an order for a custom Kippy I habe always wanted.

I am.very excited and I know I NEED to use him for anal play. I was sure I'd be able.to take him to the knot, but last night Inwas playing with my Medium Crash and my ass just tightened up. Now I can't even fit in a plug in! It's like my ass just reverted back to default! :misc4: :crying:

Any advice for getting myself to relax and climbing back up to where I was?

Hmmm, for me its always a good start if i kneel down, stick my ass into the air and try to relax my spincter (and/or use my fingers to spread it a bit) to let air into the colon (ofc. after cleaning).
For me thats a good way to expand and relax the colon just naturally before i use any toy to penetrate - the downside, you will fart a lot and if you're really cleaned thoroughly, the air can travel quite far up the colon, which might sting a bit after the play until it gets out again. :laugh:
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:16 pm

Still experimenting with depth, I went out and bought a pair of Square Peg Depth Trainers, the two 13" models, which come in 1" and 1.5" diameters. I left them in a sink of hot water so they'd be warm to the touch, since cold toys can make your insides constrict and cramp badly, and I used one of those syringes you get to wash out your ear canal and used it to put 10ml of fairly thick j-lube into my hole.

To my very pleasant surprise, ofter completely cleaning out, I lay on my back and all 13" of the one-inch toy went in! It even has markings so I can tell my depth, which I think is adorable. I was able to fuck myself gently with it, all thirteen inches going smoothly in and out of my ass. It didn't hurt, and I could really feel the tip of it sliding up inside me!

And then I took out the 1.5", lubed it up, and... it stopped at 9". Right on the mark. Where every other damned toy has stopped, too. It felt crampy and achey if I tried to press it harder. I tried to fuck myself gently at the mark, pushing it in a little bit more, but eventually it just didn't feel good and I stopped.

Dammit, I was really hoping, with the right tools, to be able to take more. Squarepeg does make a 1.25" version, but it's harder for me to get, since I like to buy my SPs from a local retailer. Are there any BD toys, or any other manufacturers', that might help? Any ideas from the gallery?
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Idra

Postby Idra » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Shardik wrote:Any ideas from the gallery?

Keep in mind I have no personal experience with depth training so if I'm way off base feel free to disregard! But what about something like Squarepeg's Slink? It looks like the Depth Probes are a consistent diameter all the way across, whereas the Slinks taper and it might be easier on you to gradually thicken what you're sliding through there. Plus they're also soft (it looks like the probes are only firm) so you might find that Slink has more give and less poke/ache to it. That might help bridge the gap and let you use the 1.5" probe. The medium Slink has a max circ of 8" and a length of 16" and that might suit your needs, even if you can't get up to all of its 16" right away. And if you buy in person you can see if the shaft does indeed taper up to 1.5" or bigger!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:11 am

What about a 1.25 probe (check out the probes linked here earlier in this thread, if I recall. Less expensive). Split the size difference?

You're more experienced than me, so it feels funny asking it, but you tried pushing out, arching your body in different positions, and took plenty of time by making slow advances then backing off, etc?

I have the 1.25 SP probe, and I'm only able to get about 11 inches inside (it's 19" useable). Definitely past the sigmoid opening, but not too much farther. I'm not bothered about going deeper, I feel like I get something out of that depth, and I'm just experimenting. But it's not a very soft toy. So maybe a softer, slightly smaller diameter toy would work. Or just keep practicing. Or both.
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:22 pm

Idra wrote:Keep in mind I have no personal experience with depth training so if I'm way off base feel free to disregard! But what about something like Squarepeg's Slink? It looks like the Depth Probes are a consistent diameter all the way across, whereas the Slinks taper and it might be easier on you to gradually thicken what you're sliding through there.

Ah, but I already have a Slink!, in soft. It's right there in the middle next to the wine bottle. That''s their first-generation "large," so it's 21" long, and I actually can take all of it on a good day! I hadn't thought to use it Sunday, though; I was too ready to try out my new depth toys, and forgot I had it. And that's a really good question, though: how thick is it nine inches from the plug taper?
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”