Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
User avatar
Shardik
Posts: 1856
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 pm
Gender: Male. Usually.
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Shardik » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:25 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:What about a 1.25 probe (check out the probes linked here earlier in this thread, if I recall. Less expensive). Split the size difference?

You're more experienced than me, so it feels funny asking it, but you tried pushing out, arching your body in different positions, and took plenty of time by making slow advances then backing off, etc?


Yeah, I tried all the usual poses and stuff. Didn't help much. I want the 1.25" model, but I'm going to have to wait until Doghouse gets it in stock. They've had it before, I'm confident I'll see it there again. I really do prefer buying retail, and I like having men (and the occasional woman) with whom I can trade shop stories. Bad Dragon doesn't give me that option, and Squarepeg doesn't have a forum, so I have to discuss my love of all things BD and SP here.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
3TK
Posts: 407
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:55 pm

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby 3TK » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello!

Both my boyfriend and I have been quite into anal as of late, but we seem to be having "issues" with depth. I assume it's because of our anatomy (sigmoid bend? sorry, new to this if I'm wrong), and while I have ideas as to how to deal with that (softer toys, take it slowly...though please correct me if I'm wrong here), we've run into another issue as well! A, well, quite embarrassing issue at that. :sniffing: Typically the tip of the toy comes out dirty, so we assume we're not exactly "clean enough" to go deeper.

While a very quick wash with our enema bulb typically does the trick when we're "ready", we've come started to realize that it doesn't particularly clean all that deeply. I suppose my question here is...is there something we're doing wrong? Do we need a better enema that can clean deeper? And if so (to the last question!), what enemas or type of cleaning do you folks suggest?

We're open to any suggestions, including acknowledging our fuck-ups. While we're loving our anal experience(s), we're still quite new. :misc6: :blush:

Thank you all in advance for any answers or discussion!

Edit:
Also, apologies if this could be found elsewhere in the topic...but with 107 pages of discussion, I hope you can forgive me for possibly (re)asking this question. Not to mention, I'm sure people's opinions on what they use to clean have likely changed over such a long discussion. :blush:
User avatar
Giyri
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 3:40 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Giyri » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:34 am

Cleaning is tough. My method is to use a lil' squirt, inject two syringes' worth of water, wait a moment, let it out, then repeat 3 or 4 times. Too much or too little water (one syringe is not enough, four at a time is too many) can cause problems, either by not cleaning enough, or getting water stuck too deep inside where it can come out by surprise later. On some days, my body cooperates and is perfectly clean after a couple of rinses, but on other days it seems like it's just impossible to get everything. It probably depends a lot on what I've eaten in the last however many hours.

It sounds like you might be going deeper than I have. I can take the full length of a medium Chance, but I don't have anything longer at the moment. Deeper cleaning might come with more issues, so hopefully more experienced members can also chime in.
cert
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:03 am
Gender: male
Location: Austria

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby cert » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:59 am

Cleaning for really deep play is a tough endeavor since you not only have to clean the rectum but also almost the whole large intestine...
as of my experience i can tell you that you need some patience and a lot of water. best position for me after years of cleaning, ly on your back, and lean your shoulder to a wall or something, so your stomach is almost completely flat but your chest is bent a bit upwards. then use a enema bag with a hose to get the water inside you (slowly, no preasure). in my experience theres a trick to get more water into your colon: take a deep chest breath (i know it sounds like its contradicting with the fact that we want to pour water into the colon) and retract your stomach, that seems to make some kind of low preassure in the whole abdomen and makes it easier for the water to find its way deeper into the colon.
aside from that you can kneel down, stick your ass into the air and let air get into the colon (might have to spread the entrance a bit), thats a pretty safe way to expand it without applying any force - also helps to get water deeper into it if you do that between some flushes.

as for going deeper, i can do it the best if i let a lot of air expand the colon, you might work up a lot air that way, and might have some stingy stomach ache the next day if you dont manage to get out the air but thats the only way to go deeper without feeling pain.
something other, dont use to stub or blunt toys, toys with a tip like the echo work best (imo)
User avatar
Gargoyle242
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:50 pm
Gender: Non-binary
Location: The largest city in the US

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Gargoyle242 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:32 am

As far as cleaning goes, this is what I do: I use my detachable shower head. While I'm taking a shower, I unscrew the shower head of of the end of the hose and just stick the end of the hose up my ass(like not even an inch in) for about 2-3 seconds, then I get out and let everything out over the toilet. I do about 2 or 3 of those flushings and it gets me pretty clean. After the first flushing, I don't have to get out of the shower again, because any solid matter usually comes out the 1st time. Then after I've lathered up my body, I use the lather to finger myself as deep as I can, then I lather up my shower toy(crystal jellies 10in) and F myself with that for awhile to get my insides nice and soapy clean. Before I get out, I make sure no water got trapped anywhere and I'm good to go. No dank smell, and it loosens me up so I usually have no issues for average(2-3 hr) session.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
User avatar
wolfmagik
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:10 pm
Location: Western South Dakota, USA
Contact:

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby wolfmagik » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:57 am

Hey all.

So, after some extensive play yesterday I finally, FINALLY managed to knot my medium Razor for the first time in the 3+ years that I've owned him. Woo!

However, there was some blood. Not a tiny bit of blood, enough that I was concerned enough to stomp the brakes and stop everything.

Now it's the day after. I feel fine, no more blood, no pain, nothing. Which is a bit weird to me, I thought I would be sore as hell, but nope! I feel absolutely fine.

The thing is, after the minor freakout following the blood, I just stopped everything, cleaned up and went to sleep. I'm... still horny and still want to do butt stuff but I don't know if I should wait for a certain amount of time? Thanks for your help.
WARNING: The above post may be the product of extreme sleep deprivation and/or boredom. Proceed with caution.
User avatar
Gargoyle242
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:50 pm
Gender: Non-binary
Location: The largest city in the US

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:06 am

wolfmagik wrote:Hey all.

So, after some extensive play yesterday I finally, FINALLY managed to knot my medium Razor for the first time in the 3+ years that I've owned him. Woo!

However, there was some blood. Not a tiny bit of blood, enough that I was concerned enough to stomp the brakes and stop everything.

Now it's the day after. I feel fine, no more blood, no pain, nothing. Which is a bit weird to me, I thought I would be sore as hell, but nope! I feel absolutely fine.

The thing is, after the minor freakout following the blood, I just stopped everything, cleaned up and went to sleep. I'm... still horny and still want to do butt stuff but I don't know if I should wait for a certain amount of time? Thanks for your help.

It's been a long time since something made me bleed, but I would say if you are wanting to do some toying so soon, start out really slow and with something small and not too heavily textured, just to test the waters if you will. You don't want to risk reopening the tear, so go easy.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
User avatar
Robiland
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:23 pm
Gender: M

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Robiland » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:32 pm

wolfmagik wrote:
► Show Spoiler


I think you should wait at least a week. If it's not just a tiny bit and enough that you were concerned, better safe than sorry.

I'm pretty much in a constant state of arousal and want to do butt stuff 24/7 but life doesn't work out like that unfortunately~. Best to abstain when you ought to abstain, because it makes it much better when you can finally get off under the right circumstances after waiting anyway.

Further advice would be to expand your collection and get something fairly consistently girthy that will help you take razor's knot smoothly if that's something you're interested in doing regularly. I was lucky that I was so compatible with my large rex, but it could have taken me a very long time and many toys to safely adapt to that knot if I weren't made of rubber~.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
CaptainNapkins
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:25 am
Gender: Male

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby CaptainNapkins » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:34 am

So I am new here and was wondering which of BD toys would be best for anal between Ika and Nocturne. I have some experience with anal(using butt plugs for a couple of months) but I am not sure if these toys are good choices for the experience that I have . Please what do you guys think open to other toys as options as well those just seem to be my favorites for whatever reason.
--Thanks.
User avatar
Gargoyle242
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:50 pm
Gender: Non-binary
Location: The largest city in the US

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Gargoyle242 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:34 am

CaptainNapkins wrote:So I am new here and was wondering which of BD toys would be best for anal between Ika and Nocturne. I have some experience with anal(using butt plugs for a couple of months) but I am not sure if these toys are good choices for the experience that I have . Please what do you guys think open to other toys as options as well those just seem to be my favorites for whatever reason.
--Thanks.

Being fairly new myself, and not having tried out most BD toys yet, I'm gonna go out on a limb based on personal exp with various shapes sizes and say that Nocturne probably is too curved & pointy for anal. I wanted to get an Ika at first too, but people have said it's not the best for anal either. If you like the idea of a "knot", Austin IS one I own, and I love him. Depending on whether you like texture or not you may consider Clayton or Nova(2 I ordered), or Trent who is good for stretching to be able to take bigger toys, & who is great for anal on his own. I also hear Echo is great for both anal & vaginal. Other ones I've looked at that I think would be good for anal include: Vasu, Terra, Sleipnir, Ridley, Apollo, Nox, Flint, Xar, & Crackers, but I tend to like the dragon/reptile theme, so it really boils down to personal preference.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
User avatar
CaptainNapkins
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:25 am
Gender: Male

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby CaptainNapkins » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:18 am

Thank you for the clarification. I started looking at them a little more and I think that Nova is the one I like the best. It is very textured and that is what I was going for and why I originally wanted Ika, but Nova seems to be the better choice. Again thank you for your help.
User avatar
Lurrk
Banhammered
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:28 pm
Gender: I don't believe in this "non-binary" fad.
I have cock. I am Male.

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Lurrk » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:22 am

3TK wrote:Hello!

Both my boyfriend and I have been quite into anal as of late, but we seem to be having "issues" with depth. I assume it's because of our anatomy (sigmoid bend? sorry, new to this if I'm wrong), and while I have ideas as to how to deal with that (softer toys, take it slowly...though please correct me if I'm wrong here), we've run into another issue as well! A, well, quite embarrassing issue at that. :sniffing: Typically the tip of the toy comes out dirty, so we assume we're not exactly "clean enough" to go deeper.

While a very quick wash with our enema bulb typically does the trick when we're "ready", we've come started to realize that it doesn't particularly clean all that deeply. I suppose my question here is...is there something we're doing wrong? Do we need a better enema that can clean deeper? And if so (to the last question!), what enemas or type of cleaning do you folks suggest?

We're open to any suggestions, including acknowledging our fuck-ups. While we're loving our anal experience(s), we're still quite new. :misc6: :blush:

Thank you all in advance for any answers or discussion!

Edit:
Also, apologies if this could be found elsewhere in the topic...but with 107 pages of discussion, I hope you can forgive me for possibly (re)asking this question. Not to mention, I'm sure people's opinions on what they use to clean have likely changed over such a long discussion. :blush:


What everyone else said, plus a high fibre diet. I personally use metamucil 2-3 times per day, and that allows me to eat all the red meat i want, without difficulty cleaning.

Also, i dunno if it's just me or not, but the second i touch fast food burgers, anal is out of the question for a week. Even with all that fibre in me, fast food burgers make me constipated and bleed, then i can't toy for a week or so until it properly heals, else i just re-open the wounds :(
User avatar
Lurrk
Banhammered
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:28 pm
Gender: I don't believe in this "non-binary" fad.
I have cock. I am Male.

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Lurrk » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:44 am

Hey guys, i need to rather specific advice.... on how to toy cleanly, and privately...

So, i have a mini xar, a small meng, and a medium winston, tyson, and bumblehooves.

I can hilt all of them except bumblehooves, but i'm having trouble actually fucking them, like, thrusting without using my hands.

Shower wall is no good because the tile grout is right at butt height, so the suction cups wont stick.

Bedroom wall is no good, because they're painted gyprock and when i tried i heard the walls start to crack under the strain.

Bedroom floor is fine. It's tiled but i just haven't got the technique right to properly thrust from knob to hilt... how should i sit?
If i squat on my haunches i can't get it deep.
If i kneel and try to sit, then i get pain in my thighs when i try to hilt (im not flexi enough to kneel and have my thighs flat on the floor)
If i sit with my legs straight out, then i can hilt but it's really hard to thrust.

Oh and PS. Every time i try it on the floor, coconut oil gets EVERYWHERE. It's a slip hazard and a bitch to clean up.

Also, i share rent with 2 other people.



Does anyone have advice for me? How do you guys thrust? What surface do you stick your toys onto, what positions do you use, and how do you keep the oily mess to a minimum?
User avatar
Gargoyle242
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:50 pm
Gender: Non-binary
Location: The largest city in the US

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Gargoyle242 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:38 am

Lurrk wrote:Hey guys, i need to rather specific advice.... on how to toy cleanly, and privately...

So, i have a mini xar, a small meng, and a medium winston, tyson, and bumblehooves.

I can hilt all of them except bumblehooves, but i'm having trouble actually fucking them, like, thrusting without using my hands.

Shower wall is no good because the tile grout is right at butt height, so the suction cups wont stick.

Bedroom wall is no good, because they're painted gyprock and when i tried i heard the walls start to crack under the strain.

Bedroom floor is fine. It's tiled but i just haven't got the technique right to properly thrust from knob to hilt... how should i sit?
If i squat on my haunches i can't get it deep.
If i kneel and try to sit, then i get pain in my thighs when i try to hilt (im not flexi enough to kneel and have my thighs flat on the floor)
If i sit with my legs straight out, then i can hilt but it's really hard to thrust.

Oh and PS. Every time i try it on the floor, coconut oil gets EVERYWHERE. It's a slip hazard and a bitch to clean up.

Also, i share rent with 2 other people.



Does anyone have advice for me? How do you guys thrust? What surface do you stick your toys onto, what positions do you use, and how do you keep the oily mess to a minimum?

I have the same problem, but I saw this cam video and what the girl is using would be perfect, if I could only figure out what it is.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Gargoyle242 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
User avatar
vixenvega
Posts: 1833
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:04 am

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby vixenvega » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:42 am

Gargoyle242 wrote:
Lurrk wrote:Hey guys, i need to rather specific advice.... on how to toy cleanly, and privately...

So, i have a mini xar, a small meng, and a medium winston, tyson, and bumblehooves.

I can hilt all of them except bumblehooves, but i'm having trouble actually fucking them, like, thrusting without using my hands.

Shower wall is no good because the tile grout is right at butt height, so the suction cups wont stick.

Bedroom wall is no good, because they're painted gyprock and when i tried i heard the walls start to crack under the strain.

Bedroom floor is fine. It's tiled but i just haven't got the technique right to properly thrust from knob to hilt... how should i sit?
If i squat on my haunches i can't get it deep.
If i kneel and try to sit, then i get pain in my thighs when i try to hilt (im not flexi enough to kneel and have my thighs flat on the floor)
If i sit with my legs straight out, then i can hilt but it's really hard to thrust.

Oh and PS. Every time i try it on the floor, coconut oil gets EVERYWHERE. It's a slip hazard and a bitch to clean up.

Also, i share rent with 2 other people.



Does anyone have advice for me? How do you guys thrust? What surface do you stick your toys onto, what positions do you use, and how do you keep the oily mess to a minimum?

I have the same problem, but I saw this cam video and what the girl is using would be perfect, if I could only figure out what it is. Heads up for a NSFW image:
► Show Spoiler

That's a TOM toy mount: http://tenderbeaver.com/collections/fro ... -other-man

Edit: changed link to manufacturer's site.
User avatar
Gargoyle242
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:50 pm
Gender: Non-binary
Location: The largest city in the US

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Gargoyle242 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:54 am

vixenvega wrote:That's a TOM toy mount: http://tenderbeaver.com/collections/fro ... -other-man

Edit: changed link to manufacturer's site.

Thanks. I had no idea it was specifically designed for such use. I will have to get one.
P.S. I changed the image to one that just displays the mount.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
User avatar
Lurrk
Banhammered
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:28 pm
Gender: I don't believe in this "non-binary" fad.
I have cock. I am Male.

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Lurrk » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Thank you both, the tom does indeed look like it would work, especially if you add the weights.

The weights themselves (beanbag looking things) shouldn't be too hard to source locally (avoid shipping costs) so long as it comes with that black tray thing that they go in.

Before rushing to buy, i'll wait a little while to see if anyone else has any suggestions on how i can get the deep thrust i need. :dukeretro: :smilenox: :nomnom:
User avatar
Gargoyle242
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:50 pm
Gender: Non-binary
Location: The largest city in the US

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Gargoyle242 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Lurrk wrote:Thank you both, the tom does indeed look like it would work, especially if you add the weights.

The weights themselves (beanbag looking things) shouldn't be too hard to source locally (avoid shipping costs) so long as it comes with that black tray thing that they go in.

Before rushing to buy, i'll wait a little while to see if anyone else has any suggestions on how i can get the deep thrust i need. :dukeretro: :smilenox: :nomnom:

No prob, and thank YOU for reminding me that I was having the same issue. I meant to inquire about that mount I saw in the video, but I kept forgetting. I bought one right away! Minus the weights, I can rig something up if I need to.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
User avatar
Lurrk
Banhammered
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:28 pm
Gender: I don't believe in this "non-binary" fad.
I have cock. I am Male.

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Lurrk » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:32 pm

Gargoyle242 wrote:
Lurrk wrote:Thank you both, the tom does indeed look like it would work, especially if you add the weights.

The weights themselves (beanbag looking things) shouldn't be too hard to source locally (avoid shipping costs) so long as it comes with that black tray thing that they go in.

Before rushing to buy, i'll wait a little while to see if anyone else has any suggestions on how i can get the deep thrust i need. :dukeretro: :smilenox: :nomnom:

No prob, and thank YOU for reminding me that I was having the same issue. I meant to inquire about that mount I saw in the video, but I kept forgetting. I bought one right away! Minus the weights, I can rig something up if I need to.


Haha. No worries. I have quite strong tail muscles, and i like to clamp down on the withdraw :nomnom:

To give you and idea as to how strong... I plug up with mini xar and tie an empty 2L water bottle to it. Then i stand and squeeze and fill the bottle bit by bit, until it drags my xar out by force... so far, i can hold just over a litre (1kg).

Iunno how this compares to other people, but with a butt as tight as mine, i think i'll need the counterweights for when i use the top surface of tom.
User avatar
Gargoyle242
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:50 pm
Gender: Non-binary
Location: The largest city in the US

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Gargoyle242 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:54 pm

Lurrk wrote:
Gargoyle242 wrote:
Lurrk wrote:Thank you both, the tom does indeed look like it would work, especially if you add the weights.

The weights themselves (beanbag looking things) shouldn't be too hard to source locally (avoid shipping costs) so long as it comes with that black tray thing that they go in.

Before rushing to buy, i'll wait a little while to see if anyone else has any suggestions on how i can get the deep thrust i need. :dukeretro: :smilenox: :nomnom:

No prob, and thank YOU for reminding me that I was having the same issue. I meant to inquire about that mount I saw in the video, but I kept forgetting. I bought one right away! Minus the weights, I can rig something up if I need to.


Haha. No worries. I have quite strong tail muscles, and i like to clamp down on the withdraw :nomnom:

To give you and idea as to how strong... I plug up with mini xar and tie an empty 2L water bottle to it. Then i stand and squeeze and fill the bottle bit by bit, until it drags my xar out by force... so far, i can hold just over a litre (1kg).

Iunno how this compares to other people, but with a butt as tight as mine, i think i'll need the counterweights for when i use the top surface of tom.

Lol, intersting. I'll have to try that, with the 2L bottle. I know I can knot my XL Austin, take it out, and then cut the circulation off in my finger, although, I can stay relaxed when I want to. I'll come up with some makeshift way of keeping it firmly planted. I was thinking I could probably anchor it to the wall and use it that way.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests