Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Lurrk
Banhammered
I have cock. I am Male.

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Lurrk » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Vulpine Aurora wrote:
Lurrk wrote:so how far in is the colon and this cavity? Would i be hitting it with my medium tyson?

Simply, the peritoneal cavity makes up much of the space between the abdominal wall's peritoneum, which is just a membrane essentially, and the peritoneum around internal organs of the abdominal region, including the intestines. Anything beyond the rectum is just about guaranteed to be in that region. However, the cavity is not inside the intestines, but outside. For a clear example, the average human has about 6" until they get into the beginning of their colon, so with 7+" on your Tyson, yes you could reach this depth. Were you then rough enough that you ruptured the intestinal wall and the peritoneum surrounding it, you'd have found your peritoneal cavity.

Interesting... because i used and loved my medium mini xar
Then my hard small meng, and enjoyed
Then about 3 days later i jumped to my medium medium tyson and forced a hilting of it.... and bled a little bit. Like, red blood not dark, so it was only a surface bleed.

I tried here and there, but i couldn't even do xar without reopening the would for about 3 weeks.

Now i can't even take xar's knot :/

Just wondering about colons, microbiomes, fecal transplants, potential damage etc...
Someone a while back mentioned it could have been a sigmoid bend or something? What's a sigmoid bend?
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:34 pm

Lurrk wrote:
Vulpine Aurora wrote:
Lurrk wrote:so how far in is the colon and this cavity? Would i be hitting it with my medium tyson?

Simply, the peritoneal cavity makes up much of the space between the abdominal wall's peritoneum, which is just a membrane essentially, and the peritoneum around internal organs of the abdominal region, including the intestines. Anything beyond the rectum is just about guaranteed to be in that region. However, the cavity is not inside the intestines, but outside. For a clear example, the average human has about 6" until they get into the beginning of their colon, so with 7+" on your Tyson, yes you could reach this depth. Were you then rough enough that you ruptured the intestinal wall and the peritoneum surrounding it, you'd have found your peritoneal cavity.

Interesting... because i used and loved my medium mini xar
Then my hard small meng, and enjoyed
Then about 3 days later i jumped to my medium medium tyson and forced a hilting of it.... and bled a little bit. Like, red blood not dark, so it was only a surface bleed.

I tried here and there, but i couldn't even do xar without reopening the would for about 3 weeks.

Now i can't even take xar's knot :/

Just wondering about colons, microbiomes, fecal transplants, potential damage etc...
Someone a while back mentioned it could have been a sigmoid bend or something? What's a sigmoid bend?

Hopefully you see my reply this time. Google sigmoid colon. The sigmoid colon is about 6" in from your anus, but it's not a straight path. When you insert a toy that far, it has to go around a bend before hitting the entrance to the sigmoid, so if you're not lined up right you can push on the lining next to it which hurts. When I'm using my L Chance, it takes a bit of finagling to get it in the sigmoid. I just pull back a little and push in again until I feel it go in.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
WildFire

Postby WildFire » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:38 am

I'm a buttstuff newbie.

I tried taking my Sm David (8) and no matter what i cant get past the knot. I take it fairly slow and i tend to always bleed. I tried switching to mountain drake (5) and he feels a lot better inside but also cant get past the knot. I guess its progression because mountain is a bit bigger than david...

But ive been stuck on this knot for the longest time. How do you take them?
I only ever do anally a few times a month...so that might be a problem?
:unamused:
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:29 am

WildFire wrote:I'm a buttstuff newbie.

I tried taking my Sm David (8) and no matter what i cant get past the knot. I take it fairly slow and i tend to always bleed. I tried switching to mountain drake (5) and he feels a lot better inside but also cant get past the knot. I guess its progression because mountain is a bit bigger than david...

The firmness has a lot to do with it. I prefer medium(5) for knotted toys and toys that are either slightly too big, or at the max of what I can take. The only firm(8)'s I have are textured and well within my comfort range(size-wise). I would suggest getting something with a tapered shaft, like a small Trent or maybe a Winston's Tail(either one in (5)firmness), so you can gradually stretch. I got a L Trent for the same reason, although he's great without needing to take the whole thing.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:35 am

WildFire wrote:

Frequency does matter. If you only toy occasionally, it will be slower progress than toying frequently. (What's frequent? I dunno, twice a week? What's infrequent? I dunno, once a month?)

Sometimes, when people have trouble toying with smaller sizes, I wonder if they are giving themselves enough time. Time per each individual session (it takes time just to warm up) and time over days/weeks/months. Spend an hour or more on your butt (not including cleaning) and I'd be surprised if your session hadn't significantly progressed by the end. And your 5th session should see a progression beyond your 2nd session. Etc.

If your body wont accept a toy, it's just self-protection. It doesn't know that you "want" this. Make your sessions pleasurable, slow them down and (if possible) make them more frequent. A good position to learn new toys is laying on your side, with top leg bent. Maneuver from there as needed. I like to use a vibrator as part of my warmup, maybe others would find that helpful too.

One more thing: size can be over-rated. Don't compare yourself to others. Having fun? That's what counts. Maybe go with a mini size, nothing wrong with that. Especially for smaller-bodied folks.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:46 am

Gargoyle242 wrote:The firmness has a lot to do with it. I prefer medium(5) for knotted toys and toys that are either slightly too big, or at the max of what I can take. The only firm(8)'s I have are textured and well within my comfort range(size-wise)...

Such a good point. Firmer toys seem bigger than softer toys, when all other things are equal. A little "squish" helps when trying to fit a toy size that's on the edge of your comfort zone. On the other hand, firmer toys are better for prying a tight hole open, a situation where a squishier toy would collapse under pressure. That's one of the reasons why it's hard to recommend a firmness to other people... so many individual factors to balance when deciding.
WildFire

Postby WildFire » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:00 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Frequency does matter. If you only toy occasionally, it will be slower progress than toying frequently. (What's frequent? I dunno, twice a week? What's infrequent? I dunno, once a month?)

Sometimes, when people have trouble toying with smaller sizes, I wonder if they are giving themselves enough time. Time per each individual session (it takes time just to warm up) and time over days/weeks/months. Spend an hour or more on your butt (not including cleaning) and I'd be surprised if your session hadn't significantly progressed by the end. And your 5th session should see a progression beyond your 2nd session. Etc.

If your body wont accept a toy, it's just self-protection. It doesn't know that you "want" this. Make your sessions pleasurable, slow them down and (if possible) make them more frequent. A good position to learn new toys is laying on your side, with top leg bent. Maneuver from there as needed. I like to use a vibrator as part of my warmup, maybe others would find that helpful too.

One more thing: size can be over-rated. Don't compare yourself to others. Having fun? That's what counts. Maybe go with a mini size, nothing wrong with that. Especially for smaller-bodied folks.

Well I'm just a bit upset because I can shove a L-Crackers in my front, but my back can't even handle the Sm David. I am only doing the back a few times a month, so i'm gonna try upping it to once a week. I mean I feel like I give myself enough time and that i'm warmed up. I know backside takes a bit longer than frontside, so on that note I'm taking more time warming up the back than i would the front but its still not enough. it doesn't hurt toying until i get the knot, it just doesn't stretch anymore.
I'll defiantly try a different position though and think about getting a mini. Thank you so much for your advice.
:unamused:
FruitNooters

Postby FruitNooters » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:38 pm

So, sorry if this is late or the wrong thread or whatever (I'm new here :unamused: )

Anyways, how long should I wait before toying again if I saw a small bit of blood after trying to fit a toy in my rectum?

I've noticed with each daily session, the amount of blood has gone down, to the point where now there's barely any, but I know doing this is a terrible idea. Any response helps.
:crying: :misc9: MASTER YOUR ASS
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:08 pm

FruitNooters wrote:So, sorry if this is late or the wrong thread or whatever (I'm new here :unamused: )

Anyways, how long should I wait before toying again if I saw a small bit of blood after trying to fit a toy in my rectum?

I've noticed with each daily session, the amount of blood has gone down, to the point where now there's barely any, but I know doing this is a terrible idea. Any response helps.

Impossible to say for sure. It could be a hemorrhoid that is bleeding. It could be micro-tears in your rectum. It could be something more serious. Ideally, you don't want to see any blood. Don't force anything inside, use lots of lube and give yourself plenty of time during a session. I would wait two or three days between sessions, and maybe drop down in size or firmness if the problem persists (?)
Gutler

Postby Gutler » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:22 am

so with the last bit of my tax money this year i was looking to buy something new for the back door and i cant decide on a small Tyson or Chance. (for me length isnt a problem but girth is i have a small winston and the bottom girth pushes really hard)
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:39 am

Gutler wrote:so with the last bit of my tax money this year i was looking to buy something new for the back door and i cant decide on a small Tyson or Chance. (for me length isnt a problem but girth is i have a small winston and the bottom girth pushes really hard)

Take a Chance! Seriously though, I debated between Tyson & Chance, and ended up going with Chance(unflared) due to length, and I couldn't be happier with my choice! Even though the CT is a pain to clean, I end up breaking him out every session. I recommend getting him with a CT, if for no other reason than to make lubrication easier.
FruitNooters

Postby FruitNooters » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:30 am

Man do I feel dumb for posting twice here in such a short timespan, but here goes nothing. I finally knotted my Small Austin (yay) after a good bit of warmup with a Large winston. Now, that experience was kinda...unexpected. Stung a little bit after the knot popped in, and the same feeling pulling out.

But what concerns me the most is the soreness afterwards. Now, I don't know if the sphincter is the same as any other muscle, where it gets sore after strenuous use, but man, feels like I just finished a heavy leg day on my ass and it makes me a little worried that I broke/tore something back there.
:crying: :misc9: MASTER YOUR ASS
Fruitbat

Postby Fruitbat » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:41 pm

FruitNooters wrote:Man do I feel dumb for posting twice here in such a short timespan, but here goes nothing. I finally knotted my Small Austin (yay) after a good bit of warmup with a Large winston. Now, that experience was kinda...unexpected. Stung a little bit after the knot popped in, and the same feeling pulling out.

But what concerns me the most is the soreness afterwards. Now, I don't know if the sphincter is the same as any other muscle, where it gets sore after strenuous use, but man, feels like I just finished a heavy leg day on my ass and it makes me a little worried that I broke/tore something back there.

That's why you should do a break between the sessions. If anal is new to you, at least for a week or so. Your butt has to get used to it. It needs time. A sore feeling is kinda normal I would say. With more practice It will no more be so sore at least. Don't worry, the more practice you get, the more pleasurable it will be. Just take your time and allow you butt to recovery. :dukeretro:
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:09 pm

FruitNooters wrote:Man do I feel dumb for posting twice here in such a short timespan, but here goes nothing. I finally knotted my Small Austin (yay) after a good bit of warmup with a Large winston. Now, that experience was kinda...unexpected. Stung a little bit after the knot popped in, and the same feeling pulling out.

Let's talk anatomy of buttholes. The musculature of the butthole is actually utterly unlike any other, in that the muscles overlap in a crosshatching circular pattern. Just as your body has a "middle tension" point you can feel if you utterly relax while floating in a swimming pool, the anal muscles do as well, but the crosshatching pattern is non-interfering; the muscles aren't antagonistic, so the anus stays closed without us having to think about it.

Those muscles can be stretched like any other muscle, and the crosshatch anchors can get stretched as well, to the point where, with practice and dedication, we can take stupid big things (like XL Pearce in my case) without permanent damage.

If you're comfortable with your anus, I suggested checking it with your fingers; probe gently to see what's sore. Contract the muscles voluntarily and make sure the tone seems consistent all the way around. If it is, what you've probably done is bruised the inner wall. If the bruising seems distributed and not down to a single identifiable point, it'll go away. If it has a small locus, that's a hemmerhoid, and it'll go away too, it'll just take a little longer. It's really unlikely you've damaged anything if you still feel you've got a reliable seal there. I've sometimes bruised my tailhole, but not for long, and not recently. (Yes, it's a bit scary when it happens, but it doesn't sound like you've done permanent damage; however, required disclaimer: I'm not trained medical personnel!, just someone who likes shoving big things up my tailhole.)

Do your kegels. While sitting, contract your anal muscles and hold them for six to ten seconds. Do this ten times in a row, every other day, when you're toying. It'll help your muscles strengthen. Doing it while sitting pushes some of your abdominal muscles upward; kegels sometimes spike your blood pressure, and sitting alleviates that effect to some extent.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:34 pm

I'd be curious if anyone could manage to describe for me how they know they've successfully gotten a toy around the rectosigmoidal junction - that sharp bend several inches in at the end of the rectal region. I'm pretty confident I've gotten my rear re-trained in girth to where I can finally attempt to knot my larger toys, but while I would imagine I must have gotten around the bend with some of my longer and thinner toys having hilted them, I'm never entirely certain when my toy is progressing around and past the bend. Typically I just take my time gently getting deeper and backing off with anything more than minor discomfort. No injuries from that thus far, but say I'm going to knot my XL Fenrir. With a length of about 9", his head will definitely reach the bend, and knots are far more of a pop right the fuck in than a slow progression.

There's my disjointed explanation of my current goal and challenges. Any thoughts? :psyduck: :laugh:
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
Simba

Postby Simba » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:20 am

Vulpine Aurora wrote:With a length of about 9", his head will definitely reach the bend, and knots are far more of a pop right the fuck in than a slow progression.

As far as I've seen people say it's just a *pop* feeling. I broke out my Large Austin tonight and while I could've knotted him I didn't because I was so afraid of causing damage when the knot went it. I personally got myself some Equines to try and depth train so I'm hoping that I can figure out how to get past the bend.

Edit: Didn't read your post right :stick: Fixed my response to make sense.
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:52 am

Simba wrote:
Vulpine Aurora wrote:With a length of about 9", his head will definitely reach the bend, and knots are far more of a pop right the fuck in than a slow progression.

As far as I've seen people say it's just a *pop* feeling.

Which is interesting, because based on length I'm certain I've passed it before but I've never experienced a sensation I would describe that way. Usually what I think is the point it occurs feels more like the slow give of passing through another sphincter, and it's only slightly uncomfortable at worst so I doubt I'm just crushing the top of my rectum. Yet I doubt that I could hilt my thinner toys 10" in length without passing the sling. In fact it's right about the 5-6 inch depth that I find myself stuck on thicker toys so that only adds to my "confidence" I have to be getting there with thinner ones.
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:18 am

Vulpine Aurora wrote:
Simba wrote:

As far as I've seen people say it's just a *pop* feeling.

Which is interesting, because based on length I'm certain I've passed it before but I've never experienced a sensation I would describe that way. Usually what I think is the point it occurs feels more like the slow give of passing through another sphincter, and it's only slightly uncomfortable at worst so I doubt I'm just crushing the top of my rectum. Yet I doubt that I could hilt my thinner toys 10" in length without passing the sling. In fact it's right about the 5-6 inch depth that I find myself stuck on thicker toys so that only adds to my "confidence" I have to be getting there with thinner ones.

You're right. Tapered long and slow movement. Lots of lube. Coconut oil helped me get through the sigmoid colon smoothly in the beginning, but now my body does it perfectly smoothly even with just water based lube. It's mainly a matter of having the right toys, as certain toys can't go through an untrained sigmoid bend. I used to try taking my tantus anaconda handle all the way onto the handle, but it was too hard/thick to make it through the bend. I haven't tried since, but I imagine it would work fine now. Maybe not though because it's so firm, after a warmup maybe? I'm a bit curious, but not enough to bother going beyond shore 5 hardness at that length lol.

Ika/Tailstretcher/Winston's tail/Gryphon(not so advisable due to the knot, but it's a double knot so you can take it more gradually)/medium chanceUF. Without the right tools, it's not possible to progress past the sigmoid in my opinion. There are other toys that can get you there of course, but I think my suggestions are a good start.

edit: About knots, my L rex is the deepest BD toy I took. I can even take the knot slowly rather than suddenly. It's hard to feel past the intensity of the knot, but I've never experienced any issues with my rex, even with really hard knot fucking. Fenrir might be a little different because the shaft is more girthy and has less length. It's easier to push a longer toy all the way through in my experience than it is to get something that pretty much just reaches through the bend. I'd definitely find comfort at the bend before messing with an xl fenrir.

https://www.tantusinc.com/products/cowboy this is the toy I learned about my sigmoid with. Never hilted it, but it's what did the trick for me and I've never had issues since.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:38 am

Robiland wrote:You're right. Tapered long and slow movement. Lots of lube. Coconut oil helped me get through the sigmoid colon smoothly in the beginning, but now my body does it perfectly smoothly even with just water based lube. It's mainly a matter of having the right toys, as certain toys can't go through an untrained sigmoid bend. I used to try taking my tantus anaconda handle all the way onto the handle, but it was too hard/thick to make it through the bend. I haven't tried since, but I imagine it would work fine now. Maybe not though because it's so firm, after a warmup maybe? I'm a bit curious, but not enough to bother going beyond shore 5 hardness at that length lol.

Ika/Tailstretcher/Winston's tail/Gryphon(not so advisable due to the knot, but it's a double knot so you can take it more gradually)/medium chanceUF. Without the right tools, it's not possible to progress past the sigmoid in my opinion. There are other toys that can get you there of course, but I think my suggestions are a good start.

edit: About knots, my L rex is the deepest BD toy I took. I can even take the knot slowly rather than suddenly. It's hard to feel past the intensity of the knot, but I've never experienced any issues with my rex, even with really hard knot fucking. Fenrir might be a little different because the shaft is more girthy and has less length. It's easier to push a longer toy all the way through in my experience than it is to get something that pretty much just reaches through the bend. I'd definitely find comfort at the bend before messing with an xl fenrir.

A very agreeable suggestion at the end. I've been wanting to get an XL Rex for a while because the shaft is a reasonable size I can confidently work with there, and I'm 100% comfortable with the large knot as I can quite consistently get 11 and 12" flares into my rear no problem. I'd also really like to get a Large Orca from EE since it would be a phenomenal toy to train the bend region with, but damn are they pricey. An XL Tucker would probably be another great fit after a little more work on girth that deep down the line. You're absolutely right about medium Chance UF though, he's definitely the toy I can most easily just about sit on.

Toys like above where you're already confidently past the bend with their heads definitely circumvent the issue, but I guess the monster in the room there is when you have a toy that won't reach that region until the moment you hilt it. Curse you complicated not-sexually-inclined anal anatomy. :angry: :laugh:

Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:53 am

Vulpine Aurora wrote:A very agreeable suggestion at the end. I've been wanting to get an XL Rex for a while because the shaft is a reasonable size I can confidently work with there, and I'm 100% comfortable with the large knot as I can quite consistently get 11 and 12" flares into my rear no problem. I'd also really like to get a Large Orca from EE since it would be a phenomenal toy to train the bend region with, but damn are they pricey. An XL Tucker would probably be another great fit after a little more work on girth that deep down the line. You're absolutely right about medium Chance UF though, he's definitely the toy I can most easily just about sit on.

Toys like above where you're already confidently past the bend with their heads definitely circumvent the issue, but I guess the monster in the room there is when you have a toy that won't reach that region until the moment you hilt it. Curse you complicated not-sexually-inclined anal anatomy. :angry: :laugh:

It's just an over time thing. Keep using the toys that play friendly with the bend until you feel very very confident in and around it. Use the toys that pass through the bend prior to using toys like XL fenrir that just meet the bend. The way the bend works is that it can straighten out during the session from toys that go much deeper than the bend itself, since you're still going to be in a state of arousal when you switch from something lengthy to fenrir it should work smoothly. I'm not sure if you can ever go straight to an xl fenrir anally, but I am pretty sure more experienced members on this forum do exactly that.

You could also consider the small orca, as it's very long and so much cheaper.

Anal anatomy is only not-sexually-inclined to begin with. After enough training, believe me it becomes a very sexual orifice.

edit: Not to suggest you're a beginner in any sense, but there is still much to learn for you~, and me too~.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”