Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Robiland

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Robiland » Mon May 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Gargoyle242 wrote:I use the hose from my detachable shower head. I unscrew the head from the end of the hose and just barely stick the end of the hose in my ass and hold it there for 2-3 seconds. I do that 2 or 3 times and it usually does the trick.

Yeah I guess I just like it because it's pleasurable/erotic instead of icky feeling like every other way I've tried. Plus no tools to sanitize afterward. I eat clean/wait until I've had a proper bowel movement so I don't need to clean before I play. This way just feels really good and I figured I'd share to see if anyone else does it/put it out there/see if it's dangerous.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon May 01, 2017 2:34 pm

I have a guick change fiting at the end of the hose on my shower. With dome extra hose, a few different nozzles and retainers. make clean outs easier and feel good. Check out siliconenozzle.com . they have amazing products
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Mon May 01, 2017 5:14 pm

My shower unfortunately doesn't have a hose or a means of adding one, even temporarily. So while that would probably be really nice, and convenient to clean with a silicone nozzle... it's not an option for me. It is probably so nice though. I might find a way to make something like it work and I have a couple of cumtube toys for that purpose already. I don't find the BD syringes to hold enough for it to work right though. Even the 100ml ones are not enough to be worth using for me personally.
To be honest though enemas kinda turn me off from anal. I prefer to just wait for days where I am fully prepared from eating in a way that makes me clear after a bowel movement. It's healthy to eat that way so I could do it every day if I was disciplined enough, but I like to eat irregularly sometimes. Just means I can't play every day, which is fine because I play more than enough.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Karhu

Postby Karhu » Tue May 02, 2017 6:10 am

There should be connection point in the shower, so you could get a bidet head and possibly extra long hose to use it. Usually it's very simple screw off, screw in by hand operation.
Fredde

Postby Fredde » Wed May 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Thanks for the advice :widesmile:

After having another go it seems like I was simply using too much water. I've just used a plastic bottle before and not really noticing the amount I was using, guess I was using less than I thought. Seems about 200ml is about right.
Now I just need to get better with my eating habits :smilenox:
"The absence of light
Breeds and altered reality
Faithful and familiar" - from Zero Gravity by Wolfheart
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Thu May 04, 2017 8:55 am

Robiland wrote:My shower unfortunately doesn't have a hose or a means of adding one, even temporarily. So while that would probably be really nice, and convenient to clean with a silicone nozzle... it's not an option for me. It is probably so nice though. I might find a way to make something like it work and I have a couple of cumtube toys for that purpose already. I don't find the BD syringes to hold enough for it to work right though. Even the 100ml ones are not enough to be worth using for me personally.
To be honest though enemas kinda turn me off from anal. I prefer to just wait for days where I am fully prepared from eating in a way that makes me clear after a bowel movement. It's healthy to eat that way so I could do it every day if I was disciplined enough, but I like to eat irregularly sometimes. Just means I can't play every day, which is fine because I play more than enough.

If your shower has a normal shower head, then replace it with a detachable shower head. Then you have a hose. I too try to plan my sessions around my BMs. I only go like 2-3 times a week, so I usually plan on toying on those days. It's just easier that way.

KnotyDes wrote:I have a guick change fiting at the end of the hose on my shower. With dome extra hose, a few different nozzles and retainers. make clean outs easier and feel good. Check out siliconenozzle.com . they have amazing products

I checked out that site(it's Siliconenozzles.com btw), and I'm interested. I usually just use the end of the hose, but a nozzle might be nice to have. Which one do you recomend? I was looking at the Shower Shooter 13". Does that fit on the end of a detachable shower head hose?
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Thu May 04, 2017 9:35 am

Gargoyle242 wrote:If your shower has a normal shower head, then replace it with a detachable shower head. Then you have a hose. I too try to plan my sessions around my BMs. I only go like 2-3 times a week, so I usually plan on toying on those days. It's just easier that way.

Ah yeah I am lucky with my BM regularity. I do structure my diet/eating around it, but anal seems to bring a lot of healthy structure and release to my life so I'm committed. It'd be another story for me if I were simply eating whatever made me ready for anal nearly every day(I cheat with my diet quite often of course, just enough that I'm still able to play as much as I like) with no concern for health, but that's not the case.

That said, I just remembered that some kits come with a switch valve connector so I've ordered one and it's on the way. I always felt like these were the cleanest best options because there is absolutely no possibility of backflow, just didn't seem viable for some reason. We have a weird shower installation and I was worried about damaging the ceiling. Should make my anal experience pretty near perfect~ :excited:

edit: I'm going to try this http://siliconenozzles.com/3-8-Barbed-t ... dapter.htm
edit2: At first I'm going to try to just put the cumtube hose right on the thin metal attachment my cleanstream kit comes with though. It looks to be a workable diameter. I don't wanna spend 10$+ usd with shipping on something I might not need :P.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu May 04, 2017 2:13 pm

Gargoyle242 wrote: :words:

They have many different fitting in the site itself just measure the end of shower hose the thread is probably coarse . Dont quote me but most shower fittings are standardized i use the black 1/2? Fitting. I have a 10 inch colon tube that like a 3/4 inch, 3 inch retainer plug, 2xl double ball retairer and the 3.5 inch glans shaped nozzle. All big exept the 1st one. I am looking at somthing longer but am still gathering info. They also have an inventory section if you dont what to wait on a custom. Im on mobile so i am limited at the moment. More info later
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Fri May 05, 2017 5:08 pm

So I tried my shower enema system and it's pretty great. My showerhead comes off easily so I'm just going to switch it every time rather than using the switch valve. A cumtube does fit snugly inside the small metal tube and it was amusing to see bumblehooves shoot such a strong and steady stream of warm water. Next time I'll try it with my cumtube rex since it has a suction cup/uncut cumtube. I'm glad these toys are going to have use because I really don't like cumtubes and had put them in a box/denied their existence until I found something like this. I still consider them tools instead of toys, separate from my actual collection, but it's nice to know how well it works.

I've also got pvc male to male hose connectors on the way that only cost a few dollars on amazon. With those I can cut all my cumtube toys short so they dry quickly, yet still retain the convenience of a long hose. Eventually I'd like to get a properly sized 1/2" threaded NPT > tiny male barbed adapter connector, but the thin ended piece of the cleanstream kit does fit an inserted cumtube water-tight. I'd just prefer the cumtube to be used as a female end instead of male. Much better that way :smilenox: .

Pretty excited to clean myself with rex though. Should be pretty much ideal, like a retaining ball style end from silicone-nozzles, only more erotic to me~.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri May 05, 2017 5:51 pm

Robiland wrote: :words:

Nice to see everything worked out for ya. i really enjoy the retainers that i have from SN the double ball retainer is my favorite. the trick is to find one of they're firmness's that works for you. there firm's are very hard and the softs are really soft but the quality is top notch.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri May 05, 2017 9:10 pm

I've got a bit of an anal-related question that's particularly aimed at the ladies. I've been doing the anal thing off and on for a couple years now and before I go for the back door, I tend to warm myself up in the front door for a while.

While I'm taking advantage of the opportunity in my lady-parts, I often notice that my anal muscles tend to relax to the point of practically gaping a bit. It often makes me worry that I'm about to push something out of myself, only to remember/realize that I'm completely clean, and it's just my muscles loosening. Usually one would expect their muscles to tense up and contract during toy-intercourse, right? And it's no small toy either, as I'm pretty exclusively using my Medium Clayton lately (both front and back).

So I guess the question is, do any other ladies here notice a similar behavior? I mean, I'm certainly happy for it, since it prepares me for anal in a very wonderful way (and without even touching myself back there). Even better when the stray lube lets gravity carry it down and my anus just takes it in. What is this magical and mysterious reflex?
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sun May 07, 2017 9:07 am

Robiland wrote:Pretty excited to clean myself with rex though. Should be pretty much ideal, like a retaining ball style end from silicone-nozzles, only more erotic to me~.

I read this two days ago, but at the time I was on my phone and couldn't respond. The more I thought about it, the more I realize I had to. That ↑ is a really bad idea.

The biggest difference between a shower-based showershot (which I do use) and a gravity-fed enema bag is one of variability: the shower shot has none. The water pressure from an enema bag is highly variable; you can set it at a variety of heights, and your body can push back against the flow to achieve a balance, as long as the bag isn't too high.

Using the shower shot, the pressure is always (always) too high. You can reduce the flow volume, but the pressure from a city-class waterline is relentless and unstoppable; it has to be able to push water over miles and up to second and third floors! Don't ever use a waterline with a plug-shaped toy, you could easily rupture something inside. Please get yourself a proper enema rig. Showershots are useful when you know your limits and the water has a ready escape back out; they're intended to help you clean out for sex. Hooking one up to a knotted toy just seems like asking for trouble.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sun May 07, 2017 9:17 am

Shardik wrote:
Robiland wrote:Pretty excited to clean myself with rex though. Should be pretty much ideal, like a retaining ball style end from silicone-nozzles, only more erotic to me~.

I read this two days ago, but at the time I was on my phone and couldn't respond. The more I thought about it, the more I realize I had to. That ↑ is a really bad idea.

The biggest difference between a shower-based showershot (which I do use) and a gravity-fed enema bag is one of variability: the shower shot has none. The water pressure from an enema bag is highly variable; you can set it at a variety of heights, and your body can push back against the flow to achieve a balance, as long as the bag isn't too high.

Using the shower shot, the pressure is always (always) too high. You can reduce the flow volume, but the pressure from a city-class waterline is relentless and unstoppable; it has to be able to push water over miles and up to second and third floors! Don't ever use a waterline with a plug-shaped toy, you could easily rupture something inside. Please get yourself a proper enema rig. Showershots are useful when you know your limits and the water has a ready escape back out; they're intended to help you clean out for sex. Hooking one up to a knotted toy just seems like asking for trouble.

Ah thanks for the heads up. I hadn't had a chance to try so that's good.

edit: I do have a proper enema rig though, just not going to bother with using toys for enemas if I can't use them with the shower shot because it's too inconvenient. a lil' squirt such as Chico would be fine though, no?
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon May 08, 2017 3:34 pm

My shower shot has a lever which diverts the stream from the shower head to the nozzle. I can put the lever in-between settings, so that the nozzle only gets a slow stream. And I have the water flowing at this speed before inserting the nozzle (partly to monitor the output, and partly to avoid pushing a bunch of air inside, before the water starts flowing through the hose. I want water in the hose already flowing, and no air in the line).

I still wouldn't use a knotted toy for this purpose, unless the knot really wasn't challenging, just out of caution (what if you slipped, for example).
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Mon May 08, 2017 6:42 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:My shower shot has a lever which diverts the stream from the shower head to the nozzle. I can put the lever in-between settings, so that the nozzle only gets a slow stream. And I have the water flowing at this speed before inserting the nozzle (partly to monitor the output, and partly to avoid pushing a bunch of air inside, before the water starts flowing through the hose. I want water in the hose already flowing, and no air in the line).

I still wouldn't use a knotted toy for this purpose, unless the knot really wasn't challenging, just out of caution (what if you slipped, for example).

Yes I do the same, I find that all I have to do with the 5 holed thick metal end too is simply press it against my butt, no insertion. The water opens me up just enough to get the tip in and then it's a very quick fill but extremely easy to disengage. It would be nice to have something to slow the flow because yeah it is too strong for sure if used with a toy.

Silicone-nozzles does sell retainer ball style kits that are much much larger than the medium rex I'd be using, but my pvc hose connectors arrived today, 40/count mixed bag of T and simple male-to-male connectors. I've attached a picture of my enema box because I'm pretty happy with what I've done and feel like I've solved a lot of the shortcummings of cometubes :eyeroll: . Might not be for everyone but I was really troubled by these toys because I wanted them to work but couldn't deal with the cumtube. Was close to injecting them full of silpoxy.

► Show Spoiler
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
None

Postby None » Mon May 08, 2017 11:00 pm

Shardik wrote: :words:

I have one of those showerplugs too, not that I'd insert them for it, but my mind likes to imagine what it would be like to die from a heartattack with one of those in... Would the sphincter relax and the water pressure push the plug back out, or would I become a human fountain with a lot of dirty water spraying out of my mouth? :mystery:
4.11.11-zen
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:47 am

None wrote:
Shardik wrote: :words:

I have one of those showerplugs too, not that I'd insert them for it, but my mind likes to imagine what it would be like to die from a heartattack with one of those in... Would the sphincter relax and the water pressure push the plug back out, or would I become a human fountain with a lot of dirty water spraying out of my mouth? :mystery:

LOL. I'm just picturing the mouth fountain. The paramedics come in to see a guy dead in his shower with a plug in his ass and water pouring out of his mouth. I'm just worried about slipping and knocking myself unconscious, and someone comes in to find me laying there with dildos beside me &/or stuck to the shower wall.

Chibity wrote:I've got a bit of an anal-related question that's particularly aimed at the ladies. I've been doing the anal thing off and on for a couple years now and before I go for the back door, I tend to warm myself up in the front door for a while.

While I'm taking advantage of the opportunity in my lady-parts, I often notice that my anal muscles tend to relax to the point of practically gaping a bit. It often makes me worry that I'm about to push something out of myself, only to remember/realize that I'm completely clean, and it's just my muscles loosening. Usually one would expect their muscles to tense up and contract during toy-intercourse, right? And it's no small toy either, as I'm pretty exclusively using my Medium Clayton lately (both front and back).

So I guess the question is, do any other ladies here notice a similar behavior? I mean, I'm certainly happy for it, since it prepares me for anal in a very wonderful way (and without even touching myself back there). Even better when the stray lube lets gravity carry it down and my anus just takes it in. What is this magical and mysterious reflex?

I don't own a vagina, but maybe I can provide some insight. I'm pretty sure what you're experiencing is totally natural. I know that doing kegels works both the vaginal muscles as well as anal muscles, which would mean when one is relaxed the other is too. I've noticed in a lot of the porn I've watched involving women masturbating(one of my favs), that when the woman is toying vaginally, her anus does become relaxed and gape a little, even when anal toying isn't on the agenda. I hope the ladies can back me up on this, but I wouldn't sweat it.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Tue May 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Is Scorn a good toy for anal? (I'm male if that matters). It seems like the wrong shape (?) for thrusting anyway. However I do like to play while seated, and grind. I was considering a Xar for this purpose. What are good toys for seated grinding?
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue May 09, 2017 10:11 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Is Scorn a good toy for anal? (I'm male if that matters). It seems like the wrong shape (?) for thrusting anyway. However I do like to play while seated, and grind. I was considering a Xar for this purpose. What are good toys for seated grinding?

Is Scorn good for anal? Pffffff :eyeroll: NO! ......... Scorn is great for anal! I think the toy was made for grinding and riding. it feels so good to sit down all the way on. The ridges are amazing and the curve make it so you can crush your prostate. I recently down sized to a large and am in love with it. the thickness is great, the textures rock and the length fill's me up wonderfully. i recommend getting a suction cup it makes riding it so much easier. i maybe biased i actually just got done with a session with scorn being the main attraction and dang was in good. i like anything with a knot or think shaft base to grind on. Xar is good and so is Apollo maybe even Flint.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Azareus

Postby Azareus » Wed May 10, 2017 9:45 am

Okay, first post on this forum, no biggie, I'm totally not out of my comfort zone :surprised:

So I recently got my first ever toy (BD or otherwise), a small gryphon in firm (might make a thread in introductions about that, might not, I'm shy) and I have a couple of queries. (I'm male so this is concerning anal)

1. When it comes to toying, how often is too often? It's a small toy, there's no pain and no blood whatsoever. Despite only ever taking 2 fingers prior to acquisition I can easily thrust the entire thing in me repeatedly with no issues whatsoever. So as far as I'm concerned I feel I should be able to go as often as I like, only stopping if there's blood/pain/etc. If I'm missing some reason I should be taking it easy I'd love to know.

2. Once I run out of the 250ml bottle of cum lube that came with the toy, I'm going to need an alternative that's easy to get in the UK. (Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the stuff but unless I'm doing a bulk order along with another toy, buying more isn't going to be viable for me) I'm just after something simple and cheap to start with so I was wondering if there are any ingredients in something like this that wouldn't play well with silicone: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Slik-Wat ... words=lube
It's a cheap and generic looking brand but reviews are mostly positive and for the price I'm willing to give it a go. I just need verification that it wouldn't fuck up my new toy in any way.

Thanks in advance, I'm going to go have a panic attack after posting for the first time after lurking for 6 years. :stick:

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”