Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
User avatar
Jasmine
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 7:06 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Jasmine » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:21 pm

KnotyDes wrote:why not, if it works! That would be a heck of a lot easier than doing a proper clean out. which i think is the only other answer to this issue. I find smell to be a problem if I do not clean out the ascending colon and depending on my diet there still may be some smell. (Onions, cheese, and red meat are my main culprits) I will just do a full clean out if the smell is bad, if i care enough. After a while, you just get used to dealing with this stuff I guess.

I don't really think this is the answer you are looking for though. :nerdy:

Edit: i have also come to the conclusion that the way westerners handle number two is wrong/poor. washing off with water or cleaning wipes is so much better than straight T.P.


Thanks for the input. Good to think about how diet might be affecting it on any given day!
ImageImage
Avatar designed by Chibity
User avatar
Sandpaper
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Sandpaper » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:48 pm

I'm getting small amounts of blood from my anus after toying. At first I figured I'd just gone to big to fast, so I took a break a few weeks to let it heal up good.
But now that I got back to playing I got a little red in the lube that came out when i was done. I did use pretty big toys, but I didn't do anything painful, so I thought I'd be safe.

Idk what's causing the bleeding, or how worried I should be. It's a really small amount of blood, but it seems to be reoccurring. Anyone got any tips?
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:07 pm

Sandpaper wrote:I'm getting small amounts of blood from my anus after toying. At first I figured I'd just gone to big to fast, so I took a break a few weeks to let it heal up good.
But now that I got back to playing I got a little red in the lube that came out when i was done. I did use pretty big toys, but I didn't do anything painful, so I thought I'd be safe.

Idk what's causing the bleeding, or how worried I should be. It's a really small amount of blood, but it seems to be reoccurring. Anyone got any tips?

Did you warm up with smaller toys before hand?

Whenever I take a break I think I can just jump back of the stuff I was taking. Which is a bad idea. I also think that I have a weak spot somewhere near my prostate, but a but deeper. If I hit this spot repetitively in certain ways it will always make me bleed a bit.

There might also be some scar tissue that keeps tearing. I think I had that issue back in my early days of training.

I have also found that if your trying to work stuff past the bend without properly warming up can cause bleeding.

If its only a little bit of blood I tend to not worry too much. But if say for instance I am using cum lube and I pull off and the lube has turned pink. I will stop and then take a decent break again to heal up.

All I can really say is take the time to loosen up. Starting with something thing small then working your way up does wonders for me. Plenty of lube always helps. I also then to clean out with relatively warm water, bordering on hot. I have found that its much easier for me to open up after a I have a good amount of warm water flow thru me.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
chickadee
Posts: 1049
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 am
Location: Upstate New York

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby chickadee » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:28 pm

I'm not a doctor, and I'm sure there's no reason to be alarmed, but you may want to consider a colonoscopy just for peace of mind.
Raknd
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:21 pm

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Raknd » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:58 pm

After looking up some anatomy pictures I notice there is a rather sharp turn in what seems to be a relatively short distance after the rectum, how do people use such long toys without hurting themselves? When I use my chance (m) I don't want to push any further than the medial ring because I can feel a decent amount of resistance and a sharp-type feeling in my guts. Any worrys about ripping something, moving stuff out of place or anything like that? If not, how would I take more of chance?
Bulbasaur
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:05 am
Gender: Male

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Bulbasaur » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:32 am

Raknd wrote:After looking up some anatomy pictures I notice there is a rather sharp turn in what seems to be a relatively short distance after the rectum, how do people use such long toys without hurting themselves? When I use my chance (m) I don't want to push any further than the medial ring because I can feel a decent amount of resistance and a sharp-type feeling in my guts. Any worrys about ripping something, moving stuff out of place or anything like that? If not, how would I take more of chance?

Train slowly with thin toys! And once youève done that and are back for the Chance then go slowly and try different angles. Eventually itèll become second nature!
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:04 am

Raknd wrote:After looking up some anatomy pictures I notice there is a rather sharp turn in what seems to be a relatively short distance after the rectum, how do people use such long toys without hurting themselves? When I use my chance (m) I don't want to push any further than the medial ring because I can feel a decent amount of resistance and a sharp-type feeling in my guts. Any worrys about ripping something, moving stuff out of place or anything like that? If not, how would I take more of chance?

You are literally rearranging your lower intestines during depth play. Its fine though the sigmoid colon straightens out during normal bowel movements. Depth training is all about becoming comfortable with how your body wants to take things. Try different positions and angles during insertion untill you find what is comfortable for you. You may have to push a bit past you comfort limit for that initial insertion. there might be a bit of pain and blood, but you are exploring a place that has never been touched before. Depth play takes a lot of training, but it is well worth it.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Noll
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:34 am
Gender: Female (idc)

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Noll » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:44 pm

I decided to get started on anal play and subsequently to get a small orca from EE. I 100% know it's a big toy but I intend to get to 7.5 inch circumference eventually and I don't want to have to buy multiple toys to get to my objective. I don't care if I never manage to use it entirely or if it makes me months or more to get to my goal. I chose that toy because it has a really nice taper and my experiments gave me the feeling that I'm far from ready to take toys with ridges of knots. I've used my small Vasu and if I liked the smooth shaft, the head has been painful and the knot impossible to take (tbh I didn't really try). I also have a small metal buttplug and, dang, is it uncomfortable.

So I have close to no experience regarding the matter and quite a few questions :

1. I understand that I need to change my diet (also for health purposes) like eating lots of fibers. But how much of your daily food do fibers represent?. Which foods should I avoid or eat more?

2. On average how deep is the sigmoid bend? (female body average height if it matters)

3. I understand that "to each their own" but how often can one do cleanings? Shallows ones? Deep ones? How often can I start doing those like once a week? Less? More? How will I know that too much is too much? Are there any specifics sensations that will help me know I need to "take a break" from cleaning?

4. Is the Lil'Squirt appropriate to use for cleaning? (I really dont want to buy something else right now but if I need to start doing those more often I'll invest in a shower hose).

5. Do you have sources to share for additional reading such as anatomy? (Biology nerd talking right now) I seem to have trouble finding reliable sources.

Sorry for the many questions :doh: but I like getting into things prepared :smile:
List of toys owned in profile.
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:21 am

Noll wrote:I decided to get started on anal play and subsequently to get a small orca from EE. I 100% know it's a big toy but I intend to get to 7.5 inch circumference eventually and I don't want to have to buy multiple toys to get to my objective. I don't care if I never manage to use it entirely or if it makes me months or more to get to my goal. I chose that toy because it has a really nice taper and my experiments gave me the feeling that I'm far from ready to take toys with ridges of knots. I've used my small Vasu and if I liked the smooth shaft, the head has been painful and the knot impossible to take (tbh I didn't really try). I also have a small metal buttplug and, dang, is it uncomfortable.

So I have close to no experience regarding the matter and quite a few questions :

1. I understand that I need to change my diet (also for health purposes) like eating lots of fibers. But how much of your daily food do fibers represent?. Which foods should I avoid or eat more?

2. On average how deep is the sigmoid bend? (female body average height if it matters)

3. I understand that "to each their own" but how often can one do cleanings? Shallows ones? Deep ones? How often can I start doing those like once a week? Less? More? How will I know that too much is too much? Are there any specifics sensations that will help me know I need to "take a break" from cleaning?

4. Is the Lil'Squirt appropriate to use for cleaning? (I really dont want to buy something else right now but if I need to start doing those more often I'll invest in a shower hose).

5. Do you have sources to share for additional reading such as anatomy? (Biology nerd talking right now) I seem to have trouble finding reliable sources.

Sorry for the many questions :doh: but I like getting into things prepared :smile:

1: I don't think there are many food to avoid. red meat and cheese kinda stop me up a bit.

there is a smell factor, onions cause a pretty potent funk. so basically avoid cheeseburgers and pizza:laugh: also protein powder and seaweed, oh boy.

I dont know if this really matters, but im a bit paranoid about hard food that don't digest causing damage. so i have cut things like nuts and popcorn kernel shells out of my diet, mostly.

Spicy foods are good and bad. spicy food make it a lot easier to go, but their still spicy a lot of the time. the term ring of fire comes to mind. spicy oils are the worst.

2: prob around 5-8" deep. i am just throwing a wild guess out there. personally im a bit deep, but thats most likely because i'm a giant.

3: you kinda have to find out what works for you. i toy a lot, anywhere between 2-5 times a week. I have gotten comfortable and efficient at cleaning out. now for "side effects" i have noticed that my mood worsens and i lack energy if i do too many clean out sequentially. take at least three day breaks between deep cleaning.

deep cleaning can also kinda mess you up the next day if you don't eat enough after you session. i have heard that energizing before a clean out with something like juice or even a protein shake helps as well.

4: you could make a little squirt work. it might take a while to "fill up" but for gentle shallow clean outs it would work well.

5: School of Hard Knocks

i probably forgot to say a lot of things, but its late. i might remember later.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Noll
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:34 am
Gender: Female (idc)

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Noll » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:05 am

KnotyDes wrote: :words:


Thanks a lot for your super detailed answer! :smile: I'll try to play with as little enemas as possible but it's really great information to have. I've seen the post on reddit of a guy that says he can toy with xl rex without having to do enemas, so there's hope, I guess, but it doesn't seem very common. And it's a good thing that the squirt will work because I probably won't buy any tiy for quite some time after orca :laugh:

The hardest thing about the food is gonna be seaweed. Urgh.

Currently reding Charming bowels and it's pretty interesting so far.
List of toys owned in profile.
User avatar
Dee
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:38 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Dee » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:11 am

Noll wrote::smile:


1. Sorry to say its never been something I've paid attention to. Only that nuts and sweetcorn sometimes make it through intact.

2. You'll know when you hit it. To begin with I literally couldn't go further once I got there. Felt like a dead end. Use a super skinny kinda flexible long toy and you'll feel it once you pop in. It's super obvious especially when you haven't done it before.

3. Posted in another thread.
You'd be amazed how little water you really need. About a 100ml, give yourself a couple of minutes. Get rid of it. Then do that again is pretty good for a shallow session.

Something I've found doesn't disturb my insides all that much but is pretty messy to begin with. Lube up a fairly long textured toy, slip it in, take it out, clean it, then lube it up again, and keep going until the toy comes out clean. Disturbs my insides the least but not for the squeamish. A combination of this and the shallow flush is pretty good over all.

But yes. Flushing every day won't do you any good. Your guts produce their own lube not dissimilar from saliva and flushing it away all the time will cause you irritation.

4. No reason why not. Often enough I just unscrew the shower head and press the pipe against my hole. The pressure is enough to fill up and doesn't cost anything. Dont lose the o-ring though or your shower head will leak. [Are you female?] I highly recommend you try removing the shower head, turn the pressure down a bit, half cover the hole to give you a water jet and use it on your clit. Just avoid filling your vagina.

5. "Anatomy Zone" YouTube channel.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
Noll
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:34 am
Gender: Female (idc)

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Noll » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:04 am

Thank your for for this long answer!

Dee wrote:nuts and sweetcorn sometimes make it through intact


That's nice to know about the sigmoid, because even though I don't expect to reach it till some time I'll play with a really tapered toy so it's nice to know what to expect.

Dee wrote:Something I've found doesn't disturb my insides all that much but is pretty messy to begin with. Lube up a fairly long textured toy, slip it in, take it out, clean it, then lube it up again, and keep going until the toy comes out clean. Disturbs my insides the least but not for the squeamish. A combination of this and the shallow flush is pretty good over all.


I may attempt that alternate cleaning method once I get more experience.

Dee wrote:No reason why not. Often enough I just unscrew the shower head and press the pipe against my hole. The pressure is enough to fill up and doesn't cost anything. Dont lose the o-ring though or your shower head will leak. [Are you female?] I highly recommend you try removing the shower head, turn the pressure down a bit, half cover the hole to give you a water jet and use it on your clit. Just avoid filling your vagina.


If I get to the point where I need to clean regularly, that's defintely something I'll try. Yup female here. I don't think it's a good idea for the water bill! Haha!
List of toys owned in profile.
User avatar
Fruitbat
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:34 am
Gender: male
Location: Germany

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Fruitbat » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Dose anybody knows where I should go if am looking for partners to share the love to the BD toys?
I always played alone, and in the meantime I reached the most XL BD's, :bugeyed: but should be more fun with a partner. Don't get me wrong. I just want someone to play with. I'm a male single and had never before a sexual relationship. :psyduck:
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Cynic Dickic » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:06 am

So I recently got my order of a Large Nox in Medium firmness and an XL Kona in Soft firmness, and took them out for a spin the day I picked them up from the Fedex location. I started with Kona thinking that the taper and S-shape would make it a good one to use first and easily conform to the bend in the large intestine, but it didn't quite work that way.

I was able to get around 5 or 6 inches onto it before I hit a wall, and I figured I needed to orient myself so it could go past the bend in my large intestine. No matter what I did though, it wouldn't work. I moved the toy sideways so the S shape matched up to the shape of the large intestine, turned myself around thinking it might need to be the other way for whatever reason, angled my body so that it might slip in more easily, but nothing worked.

I eventually got tired of trying so I moved on to my Nox, and to my surprise I was able to take almost all of it in a minute at most, and I could feel it as it went past my sigmoid. It was a mixture of discomfort and pleasure, and I imagine the discomfort came from me not being used to having something so deep yet and it will go away as I get more used to it. It also probably would help if I was more relaxed, because trying so hard to get Kona in but not being able to really stressed me out.

So my question, coming out of all this, is why could I take Nox with relative ease, but not seem to get Kona even close to going past my sigmoid? I may have come close but been too worried to do it or something, but I'm really not sure. Could the problem be that Kona's shape is actually making it more difficult? Or maybe I'm not used to taking something so thick near the base? Kona is about 3.5 inches in diameter at the widest point at the base, so it's a pretty big jump from my Elliot and even a fair bit larger than Nox. Some help taking my dolphin dong would really be appreciated.
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:46 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote: :words:

It sounds like the tip of the toy is not going where it needs to go. which is odd since Kona is very well tapered you would think it should slide right where it need to go. Maybe the S shape of the shaft is not allowing the tip to find its way past the bend or maybe your body isnt used to the change in thickness. :mystery: It might even be possible that the toy is bending inside you. As you said you might not be relaxed enough, so the tip just bends instead of slipping into the bend.

best thing to do is keep practicing. maybe warm up with other toys first or pump some lube inside of you. Liquid really helps getting toys to go past the bend.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Grimly Fiendish
Posts: 902
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 11:07 pm
Location: Ogresville

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:13 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote: :words:


I'm not certain, but I suspect the issue is the pronounced S shape. I had a Pretzal that would bend (collapse) instead of going deeper. And trying the toy in different orientations didn't help, it would still collapse underneath me (and this Pretzal was a firm '8'). The change in direction makes it hard to press yourself onto the toy correctly, IMO.

If you've never used an S shape like Kona before, it's possible that is the issue.

I wonder if you tried going back to Kona, after the Nox? That would be a good experiment (try Kona after being thoroughly warmed up). I think maybe the S shape is more challenging for butts.

I also wonder if lying down might be a good place to start with S shaped toys, because it would be easier to change the orientation of the toy 'mid-stream' rather than change the orientation of your body (when used in other positions like 'seated'). I hope that made sense...

I also notice it can take several tries to get used to something new and different. And sometimes, you have to adapt to the toy and figure out what purpose it's best suited for. That was my experience with Scorn, a toy I didn't like much at first, but I really like a lot now, after positioning myself differently. So maybe keep trying? And if you figure out a solution, please share it.
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Cynic Dickic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:12 pm

After another session with Nox I need some more help, this time on something different, but still. In a nutshell I had an easy time cleaning and the session itself was actually pretty nice, with the help of the cumtube it was pretty easy getting past the sigmoid. However afterward there was quite a bit of blood. Not a ton, and it was bright red so I'm not worried I injured myself or anything like that, but it was enough for concern.

It isn't the first time though, I've bled slightly almost every time I toy, though usually not nearly as bad as what happened on the day of writing this. I suspected it was because of the sudden increase in girth at Elliot's foreskin, but this time I used Nox and it was worse bleeding than Elliot's ever caused so I don't know. The bleeding pretty much only happens when I get the toy past the sigmoid, so I suspect it's something to do with the sigmoid.

I don't know why it would cause bleeding though. Especially that session with Nox since it has such a pointed head and I made use of the cumtube to make the toy getting around the bend as smooth as possible. Help?
User avatar
Harbenz
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:02 am
Gender: Male

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Harbenz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:39 pm

Maybe the girth teared your sigmoid and you don't leave enough time to fully recover the wound? You should stop until it is completely healed, then play with your kona, which I guess is thinner. Bleeding is not ok, and if it happends everytime, you can create a bad scar tissue and that would be a permanent problem for play and even for your healt.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Cynic Dickic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:34 pm

Harbenz wrote:Maybe the girth teared your sigmoid and you don't leave enough time to fully recover the wound? You should stop until it is completely healed, then play with your kona, which I guess is thinner. Bleeding is not ok, and if it happends everytime, you can create a bad scar tissue and that would be a permanent problem for play and even for your healt.

That sounds like a possibility, but it had been almost 2 weeks since my last toying session. How long should I wait before trying again? And Kona is difficult to get past the sigmoid for other reasons, but I suppose I should've started smaller to begin with.
User avatar
Harbenz
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:02 am
Gender: Male

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Harbenz » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:33 am

Cynic Dickic wrote:That sounds like a possibility, but it had been almost 2 weeks since my last toying session. How long should I wait before trying again? And Kona is difficult to get past the sigmoid for other reasons, but I suppose I should've started smaller to begin with.

That should be enough... but if you are taking it to the extreme you maybe are re-starting the process again. Try go slower and gently. I've read about your problem with Kona, the only I can say is practice and try... dilate semi-permanently your body is a slow, progressive and constant process, when we get used to a size we forget about that when we want go up in size again.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests