Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Lone Wolf

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Lone Wolf » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:44 am

@Samson
Glad to here it worked out. Iv always loved that slight pain feeling you described. It sends me over the top!
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:29 pm

Samson wrote:After a little over half an hour and I was certain there was no more water I headed to my room. I know this sounds gross-ish to say, but I think my ass kept ‘eating’ the lube. :psyduck: I had to keep putting more on the end of the Gryphon and when I pulled out it was all gone.

Oddly have had that happen a few times myself too. I really have no idea where the lube goes either o-o

Just keep at it slowly and eventually it won't hurt anymore.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Flowright

Postby Flowright » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:27 pm

MilesLupine wrote:
Samson wrote:After a little over half an hour and I was certain there was no more water I headed to my room. I know this sounds gross-ish to say, but I think my ass kept ‘eating’ the lube. :psyduck: I had to keep putting more on the end of the Gryphon and when I pulled out it was all gone.

Oddly have had that happen a few times myself too. I really have no idea where the lube goes either o-o

Just keep at it slowly and eventually it won't hurt anymore.

Well I can tell you exactly where the lube goes.

Provided you do NOT have a hole in your colon or vagina, and are not therefor bleeding/dying/on your way to the ER....

When you clench down on a toy, or when you push it deeper, it helps induce peristalsis. Peristalsis is the reverse-motion of the colon contracting back up. When you 'push out' to pass a stool, the reverse movement where your gut returns to it's starting position, is called peristalsis. It's literally a sucking motion. That's why 'push down' is such good advice when trying to take a particularly thick shaft in there.

Anywho, along with that, I'd assume that getting all the water out probably took a good portion of the natural mucus lining of the colon with it. And the lube helps alleviate that until your body can catch up on its own. Anywho, more lube is better, unless you're REALLY paranoid about making a mess.
Just a Subby Fluff who loves KNOTS.

Mah precious sili-cawks!
EE Silver plug, EE Motown, Large Razors, Large Clayton, XL Bruiser, Tailstretcher, Large Flint, Large Xar, Large Waterhorse, JT the Fox, EE Adolescent Wuffamute, XL Fenrir, Large Equiknot, XL Werewolf, Large Flint(soft), EE Charlie (soft, eeeeee it's so soft! <3)
XL Rex the Sheperd(soft, I LURVES YOU!<3)
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Flowright wrote:When you clench down on a toy, or when you push it deeper, it helps induce peristalsis. Peristalsis is the reverse-motion of the colon contracting back up. When you 'push out' to pass a stool, the reverse movement where your gut returns to it's starting position, is called peristalsis. It's literally a sucking motion. That's why 'push down' is such good advice when trying to take a particularly thick shaft in there.

Anywho, along with that, I'd assume that getting all the water out probably took a good portion of the natural mucus lining of the colon with it. And the lube helps alleviate that until your body can catch up on its own. Anywho, more lube is better, unless you're REALLY paranoid about making a mess.

That does explain it, though oddly noticed that coconut oil is less likely to have this issue from personal experience but then again oil and water don't mix and bodily fluids are more water based.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Flowright

Postby Flowright » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:34 pm

MilesLupine wrote:
Flowright wrote:When you clench down on a toy, or when you push it deeper, it helps induce peristalsis. Peristalsis is the reverse-motion of the colon contracting back up. When you 'push out' to pass a stool, the reverse movement where your gut returns to it's starting position, is called peristalsis. It's literally a sucking motion. That's why 'push down' is such good advice when trying to take a particularly thick shaft in there.

That does explain it, though oddly noticed that coconut oil is less likely to have this issue from personal experience but then again oil and water don't mix and bodily fluids are more water based.

Yup-yup. It's a veggie lipid, and therefore can't break down in the colon. Your colon doesn't have the right bacteria or enzymes available to break it down and absorb it. Also, properly speaking, the colon as a whole is only for reclaiming water from the stool, not nutrients or fats... (some exception may exist for things like metal ions. I read somewhere that the lower portion of the GI tract acts as a sump of sorts, stockpiling metals and heavier minerals for the body's use.)

Anywho, the more you know! Foxyfloof out.

Mah precious sili-cawks!
EE Silver plug, EE Motown, Large Razors, Large Clayton, XL Bruiser, Tailstretcher, Large Flint, Large Xar, Large Waterhorse, JT the Fox, EE Adolescent Wuffamute, XL Fenrir, Large Equiknot, XL Werewolf, Large Flint(soft), EE Charlie (soft, eeeeee it's so soft! <3)
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:41 pm

I heard the tip of mixing a little lube in the water you use to clean with, but I don't think it made much of a difference? Maybe I should have used more lol.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Tachyon1

Postby Tachyon1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:38 pm

From my experience in getting toys deeper into the Sigmoid, I remember for a time when I started to get more confident with anal masturbation, there was that wall I thought I couldn't ever get passed. But after reading more on the subject and purchasing the appropriate toys, as well as taking the time, I was able to get passed it. The first time for was actually very uncomfortable and sometimes painful for me for the first few times I did but once I got my own technique down, its an amazing experience to be had

I found that stimulating the anus and rectum area first for an hour so makes the trip deeper into the depths much more easier and a lot more pleasurable. When I reach the point where I am super-sensitive in the area, I slowly push smaller diameter double-ended dildo (in this case, Doc Johnson's 18" double-ended crystal jelly dildo with a diameter of about 1.6"). Once I reach the entrance to the Sigmoid, I prod it a little to see if I can take it or not. If not, would need a lot more lube and more riding to really get more sensitive and more turned on. I can then push through and I can actually feel it bend into the deeper parts. I don't try to put it all in but I would begin stimulating it but doing slow but long thrusts of the toy.

I begin feel a lot more loose and open and a then I switch over to another toy (same brand called their 12-inch Big Boy, another jelly toy) that has a diameter of about 2.15" to 2.2" and since its a lot large, the stimulation of the that area is much more intense and amazing. Since it is larger, I can feel it "pop" in. Again, long and slow thrusts to the point where I can simply insert the entire thing with very little effort. This is a crucial step for me as it prepares me for larger toys. It also a turn on for me when I can see myself in the mirror pushing it out :stick:

When I get completely comfortable, I move onto the BAM realistic cock (same brand as mentioned, but nearly 12" insertable but it is over 3" in diameter from head to the testicles and it pretty solid compared to Firm 8 for BD toys) and one really takes it to a whole different level. The feeling of something like that popping in and stimulating that deep area is just a fantastic experience. But again, I do it slow but when I feel that I can take it no problem I go quicker. The multiple anal orgasms I get from that is nearly impossible to describe. It really is an amazing high that you can get and all that work before (research, prep, cleanout, etc) makes it totally worth it.

As for timeline, probably took me 4-5 years to get to the level where I can take XL Chance to the hilt and 4" diameter toys (although for only a few seconds with the ass servant butt plug...). As I got more confident and getting my own techniques down, toying went up fast for the past 2 years or so. Although, not with full confidence yet with 4" yet, 3.8" is within my current comfort zone but I aim to go beyond with future purchases of XL Nova the Breeder and XL Bruiser the Fusion (next pay day can't come soon enough :lol: .
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:55 am

I like Irla's reply. My first memories of pleasurable anal sensations due to fingers or tiny objects go way back to when I first learned of intercourse, and one experience before that even. Girths of 5" or less never hurt because I did lots of fingering at the beginning of each session. So, like her, my beginnings caused more arousal and very little discomfort.

After learning that humans could actually masturbate to orgasm, reading lots of erotica that prized large penises and feeling stretched, I then tried a bottle that was 5.75" in girth. It hurt so good just like in the stories. I was hooked on feeling stretched after that. At this same time I was amazed by (and slightly intimidated by ) my first girlfriend's super flexible vagina. I then began to toy my tail hole more pretending it was my vagina.

So, hole exploration and stretching was my motive. What desires does it take to keep newbies into exploring anal sex will no doubt vary greatly from person to person.

Best of all, train your body to like the sensation while staying with small penetrations. Having orgasms while having something in your ass helps this. After weeks or months, anal will be associated with getting off, to some extent.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:50 pm

Not really sure where to post thsi question so i figured I'd post here. Does anyone know anything about "skin safe rubber"? I ask because of these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22287 but I don't know about the material it's listed as and unless I find out I am not putting it anywhere near my bits.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Kin~

Postby Kin~ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:34 am

I don't know anything about that rubber in particular, but edenfantasys has always given rubber based toys a 3/10 or lower for material safety. Personally, if it's not silicone or stainless steel, it ain't going up either hole.
Own: CRACKERS (Medium, 5, Cumtube), NOVA (Medium, 5, Cumtube, Suction Cup), NOX (Large, 5, Suction Cup), WINSTON (Medium, 5), FENRIR (Medium, 5)
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:41 am

Kin~ wrote:I don't know anything about that rubber in particular, but edenfantasys has always given rubber based toys a 3/10 or lower for material safety. Personally, if it's not silicone or stainless steel, it ain't going up either hole.

Yea, that's basically how I think as well (add in glass), but I hadn't even herd of that material so I had no idea. It'll be quite a while till I can order anything anyway so I'll just get a tantus (or gespents) when I can.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Kin~

Postby Kin~ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:46 am

Yeah, glass too! I just don't think it's worth the risk with your body to use anything else. ^~^
Own: CRACKERS (Medium, 5, Cumtube), NOVA (Medium, 5, Cumtube, Suction Cup), NOX (Large, 5, Suction Cup), WINSTON (Medium, 5), FENRIR (Medium, 5)
Flowright

Postby Flowright » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:15 am

Rubber and the various PVC toys.... I believe their days are numbered, as a whole, because of the health hazards associated with their chemical components.

But then again, there are always going to be people who will take a "cheap deal" over a "quality deal".

For myself, I used PVC in the past. I've learned, and will NEVER, EVER go back to that dark, dark, evil place. In my defense, I always used a condom over those toys.

Mah precious sili-cawks!
Kin~

Postby Kin~ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:28 am

I lurked here for a while before I ever started putting large objects inside me, so BD taught me to only go with safe materials. I'm very thankful for that. :3
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:06 pm

Yea, BD was the first sex toy site I (to my memory) looked at seriously so I learned about the different materials quickly. I never wanna even touch PVC, siliskin, or any of that other crap a lot of toys are made of. I don't even want to for my butt plug, I plan on getting one from tantus (or BD if they ever come out with a butt plug). Speaking of which, not anal related but on the topic of materials, does anyone know if tantus' silicone reacts to BD's silicone? I would assume not but I just wanna be sure, because I want to eventually get one of their harnesses and if it isn't then I'll get the extra O rings for it, if it does then I'll just order some stainless steel O rings.
Kin~

Postby Kin~ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:26 pm

Akanisen wrote:Speaking of which, not anal related but on the topic of materials, does anyone know if tantus' silicone reacts to BD's silicone? I would assume not but I just wanna be sure, because I want to eventually get one of their harnesses and if it isn't then I'll get the extra O rings for it, if it does then I'll just order some stainless steel O rings.

I've never had any issues and I own a number of tantus plugs that have been in contact with the BD toys during toying sessions. I don't store them together though, so no comments there. ^~^
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:40 pm

Kin~ wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Speaking of which, not anal related but on the topic of materials, does anyone know if tantus' silicone reacts to BD's silicone? I would assume not but I just wanna be sure, because I want to eventually get one of their harnesses and if it isn't then I'll get the extra O rings for it, if it does then I'll just order some stainless steel O rings.

I've never had any issues and I own a number of tantus plugs that have been in contact with the BD toys during toying sessions. I don't store them together though, so no comments there. ^~^

That's what I wanted to know, thanks. I don't store ANY of my toys together as it is (everything has it's own bag to be in) so the only time they would be in contact is when I want to use it.
Kin~

Postby Kin~ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:47 pm

Yeah, in use is fine! I've had BD in the front and an A-Bomb in the back with the bases in contact for a while and I didn't see any adverse effects! ^~^
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:23 pm

Iv had a number of rubber and PVC plugs and Iv never had any bad results to myself. The toys however do tend to hold orders easer and they do react to more lubes then silicone does. Iv just retired my last PVC plug thanks to my dog getting a hold of it and I don't own any rubber toys anymore.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:25 pm

Kin~ wrote:I don't know anything about that rubber in particular, but edenfantasys has always given rubber based toys a 3/10 or lower for material safety. Personally, if it's not silicone or stainless steel, it ain't going up either hole.

I have two latex toys left. One is, well, it's just the biggest damn toy I own, and I'm not replacing it until I have an equivalent replacement. I suspect either an XL Flint or a L Sleipnir (in medium) would be perfect. The other, a Falcon Manrammer, has a handle, and that makes a big difference.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”