Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Ragna

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Ragna » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:16 am

so its just push gently till it hurts. try again next time?
i expected as much. thank you x
Image ImageImage
Woo my little egg.... has hatched...... and grown!
Shipped Medium Gryphon 5 dark natural.
Philomel

Postby Philomel » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:07 am

bummer6 wrote:
Ragna wrote:Well i was gonna make a new post for the question but it seems to fit rather nicely here.
as far as anal is concerned im more than a beginner. ive played 3 times ish now, and always very shallowly. the last time i decided to see how deep i could get my toy inside me, being rather long ive never come near to using it yet.

well the other day, i got myself clean, i lubed up, i went for gold i felt it slipping inside and then it hit something. i did some research and i think it could be my second ...sphincter i think something like that. anyway long story short. i know you can get past this barrier so any advice on how?

With the size of bd toys and the number of size queens ive seen around i thought you all would have some idea.

Patience, oh young one. Lol, seriously though, just take your time, and every time you play, make sure to go as deep as you can go without it causing pain, eventually you will go deeper and deeper with each "session". I wish there was some "shortcut" I could tell you about or a "secret", but really, just keep doing it and eventually you'll get there.

*nods* as I said in my previous post, "ALWAYS TAKE IT SLOW", at any point it becomes uncomfortable, try something to train yourself with, like a anal cone, beads, or a plug, I prefer plug, its the most quick and effective way to the right amount of stretch.

and on the case of a "second sphincter"? there is not such a thing unless you had a toy that could stretch all the way through your small and large intestines and tapped your pyloric sphincter at the end of your stomach. if that is the case, then you are more than ready XD
Mongrel Vixen

Postby Mongrel Vixen » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Me and my mate are completely new to anal- I myself have never even gone as far as putting a finger or two in that area, primarily due to my paranoia on cleanliness. Anybody have any tips or advice on how I/we should approach this in a relaxed manor without causing any major injury or mess? It's something I've love to try because sooner or later I will be trying DP. x3
Xanthos ✦ painted dog ✦ bisex/engaged ✦ bad dragon bitch ✦ Part time Pony-girl
Phen

Postby Phen » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Mongrel Vixen wrote:Me and my mate are completely new to anal- I myself have never even gone as far as putting a finger or two in that area, primarily due to my paranoia on cleanliness. Anybody have any tips or advice on how I/we should approach this in a relaxed manor without causing any major injury or mess? It's something I've love to try because sooner or later I will be trying DP. x3

I was always paranoid about cleanliness of my ass, but cleaning out is quite simple. Just use a bottle like the one below to clean out (it has a good nozzle that can be inserted and you can buy them cheap at Walmart) with warm (not hot) water. just insert, squeeze, hold the water in there for a bit then relieve yourself in the toilet. I do it 3-4 times then can go and have lots of fun with my bum. :3 most of all like everyone says, use lots of lube and take it slow.
It's been a fun ride but my time here at BD is over. So long, people.
Mongrel Vixen

Postby Mongrel Vixen » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Thanks DG :glomp: I shall be sure to keep an eye out tomorrow for something similar. Buttcherry, Watch your back!! ^.~
Xanthos ✦ painted dog ✦ bisex/engaged ✦ bad dragon bitch ✦ Part time Pony-girl
Kranix

Postby Kranix » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:08 pm

MonsieurFoxy wrote:Does anyone know how to get past that 20" point? I get to my ribcage, and it just doesn't want to go any further. I know it wants to, but since there's no nerve endings that far up your gut, I don't want to do damage just pushing and nudging away.

So, any suggestions?

How deep are you planning to go? 20 inches is pretty deep. If you're only going for "as deep as possible" then maybe you found that point for your body. Only thing I can suggest for getting any deer than that is position. Try starting one way then easing into another position as you get 15"+ in.
-BD's resident gameaholic-happily with the amazing DameKathryn -
ShiningWolf

Postby ShiningWolf » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:17 pm

So for some reason, everytime I attempt to do anal play I get a burning sensation. I am wondering if anyone else has this problem. It seems like it could be the lube but I haven't used alot of different kinds to really know. I would say that when I used the cum lube it didn't burn, but it did once. Normally I use astroglide. Anyone else have this issue?
Nemekh

Postby Nemekh » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Are you drinking enough water? I noticed that if I don't drink enough - which is fairly easy as I have a silly metabolism, then toying can burn a little as I get microtears while stretching.
Proxer

Postby Proxer » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 pm

MonsieurFoxy wrote:Does anyone know how to get past that 20" point? I get to my ribcage, and it just doesn't want to go any further. I know it wants to, but since there's no nerve endings that far up your gut, I don't want to do damage just pushing and nudging away.

So, any suggestions?

That's because the intestines start going DOWN again after that point. Like so.
http://www.stomaatje.com/spijsvertering ... rectum.jpg
In Runa we trusted.

Med Gryphon, Med Tail Stretcher, Large Naga
Check out the Toy Colourizer Project for BD! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2263&start=20

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/190709/ ... er_1.5.php

The Garuda toy!, The Karabos toy! , Varka v2 toy!
"How about a magic trick?
*slaps XL Gryphon on table*
I'm gonna make this dildo disappear...
*sits*
Ta-daa!" -Freon Hotshot
Volvie

Postby Volvie » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:25 pm

MonsieurFoxy wrote:But can't I do something to slowly stretch the ligaments that hold my ascending colon in place? I really want to get deeper....

There is a thing as too deep sweetie :X
"Remember, there might be some Momentary Discomfort "
"End this. What I seek is far greater."
Kranix

Postby Kranix » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:46 pm

MonsieurFoxy wrote:But can't I do something to slowly stretch the ligaments that hold my ascending colon in place? I really want to get deeper....

I totally understand wanting to go deeper, but 20'' is no small feat. Honestly I don't think the risk that go along with attempting to "unkink" the turn going into the ascending colon is worth it.

Sorry X/ I know how it is to think "Just a little bit more!" but at point you run out of baby steps to take. Does it not feel amazing to be as deep as you already are? Maybe now that you've mastered that amount of depth you can work on adding some more girth to that?
Kelsey de la Nae

Postby Kelsey de la Nae » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:33 am

Yeah I won't lie I enjoy anal but I'm squirming uncomfortably at how deep some of you folks are talking. :psyduck:
Owned
Easter Sale Pastel Pink Medium Vergil 5 w/Cumtube

Wishlist
SURPRISE ME Small Unflared Chance 8
Glow-in-the-Dark Medium Tentacle (5? 8?)
Drakeless

Postby Drakeless » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:48 am

Didn't want to make a new thread for this, so I'm gonna ask it here. I just recently had a colonoscopy, ( needed one due to bowel problems) and they said I had slight twisting, but they think I have problems from ibs caused by an infection. What I was wondering is can anal masturbation contribute to ibs, or cause twisting? I've looked all over the internet, and no one seems to have concrete answers. Though the general census seems to be that anal cannot actually cause any bowel problems, save from rupturing or big tears if your not careful. What are your guys thoughts on this?
Willer

Postby Willer » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:15 pm

I have a question about anal sex/toying that really restricts my pleasure when I have something coming in the back door:

When I have something inside me and I squeeze, I suddenly feel an incredible pain. It's not like anything ripping or tearing, more like the burn after working out or pressing on a bruise, but much more intense.

If the toy is not that far inside me(not yet near my second sphincter) then it doesn't happen, but I can tell when it is about to. Because of this limitation everytime I toy deep I cannot bear down, which is one of the things that I want to do the most with a toy or partner.

Is this caused by not stretching or not going slow enough? I like it rough :oops: and if I can't even handle the feeling of squeezing a regular sized toy inside then I don't think I would be able to ever truly enjoy anal.

For reference, the toys that I use only cause this kind of pain if they are just under the width of a regular penis or above. It is quite frustrating to have to immediately pull out and wait for the boner-killing pain to go away. I'm normally a masochist but this is just something that is too intense for me.
I am no one's slave, master, pet, submissive, friend, or mate. Interested?

Take a look at my dragon!
Kranix

Postby Kranix » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:27 pm

Drakeless wrote:Didn't want to make a new thread for this, so I'm gonna ask it here. I just recently had a colonoscopy, ( needed one due to bowel problems) and they said I had slight twisting, but they think I have problems from ibs caused by an infection. What I was wondering is can anal masturbation contribute to ibs, or cause twisting? I've looked all over the internet, and no one seems to have concrete answers. Though the general census seems to be that anal cannot actually cause any bowel problems, save from rupturing or big tears if your not careful. What are your guys thoughts on this?

Cleaning out too often might be an issue. Along with getting out all the mess, it also strips you of useful bacteria. Though that is usually only a problem when cleaning "deep"(I suck at explaining that so hopefully you've heard that before). Not sure about the twisting issue.
Willer wrote:I have a question about anal sex/toying that really restricts my pleasure when I have something coming in the back door:

When I have something inside me and I squeeze, I suddenly feel an incredible pain. It's not like anything ripping or tearing, more like the burn after working out or pressing on a bruise, but much more intense.

If the toy is not that far inside me(not yet near my second sphincter) then it doesn't happen, but I can tell when it is about to. Because of this limitation everytime I toy deep I cannot bear down, which is one of the things that I want to do the most with a toy or partner.

Is this caused by not stretching or not going slow enough? I like it rough :oops: and if I can't even handle the feeling of squeezing a regular sized toy inside then I don't think I would be able to ever truly enjoy anal.

For reference, the toys that I use only cause this kind of pain if they are just under the width of a regular penis or above. It is quite frustrating to have to immediately pull out and wait for the boner-killing pain to go away. I'm normally a masochist but this is just something that is too intense for me.

Few starter questions:

How stiff is the toy(s) you use?

How soon after starting do you get rough with yourself? Do you warm up in any way before doing so?
Sin

Postby Sin » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:10 am

Here's a few practical sanitary tips that I employ. Some of them are pretty obvious but I still want to put them out there. (I hope anal toy advice constitutes as anal sex advice).

Before I douche and fill the sink up with water I make sure to scrub it off with a cleaning sponge to get rid of any dried up toothpaste or soap. I also put away any toothbrushes from the sink. I have a bathroom rug that I also put away.

I find it's handy to have a small towel on hand for wiping water or lube off myself, that I can immediately throw into the washer afterwards. I have a couple that I don't use for anything else.

I do a lot of my toying in my bathroom and when I'm done there can be drops of water and lube all over the floor. This can obviously be a huge slipping hazard so I often run a mop over it, just in case, as well as wipe off any surface that came into contact with a used toy.

When I toy in bed I will take a big towel and spread it out to protect the sheets. When I'm done I throw it into the washer.

Once everything is clean I clean myself with a hot relaxing shower.
Too many toys...
S Gryphon, M Breeder, M Razor, M Seadragon, L Chance, L Duke, M Crackers, L Crackers, L Cole, L Xar, L Gryphon, M Chance, M Moko

Twitter: @TheEgoSexual
Web: www.lovablestranger.com
Willer

Postby Willer » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:34 am

Kranix wrote:
Few starter questions:

How stiff is the toy(s) you use?

How soon after starting do you get rough with yourself? Do you warm up in any way before doing so?

Almost all of the toys I use are hard, really solid like wood. I don't usually warm up, but it doesn't matter how long I've been toying- at any time if I squeeze I immediately feel pain.

Usually my warm ups are just a finger, then two, then three, and then I start toying. The warm up lasts five to ten minutes.
I am no one's slave, master, pet, submissive, friend, or mate. Interested?

Take a look at my dragon!
Kranix

Postby Kranix » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Well with hard toys it may be that you're squeezing on the toy while its angled towards a wall which makes it poke your insides uncomfortably. Just a theory.
River

Postby River » Mon May 02, 2011 9:26 am

One thing nobody ever points out on these threads is the usefulness of having a high bran diet. Your body doesn't store fecal matter in your rectum so keeping your bowel regular often removes the difficulty or all-together need for enemas. There is nothing worse than marblecake.

That said with the dietary habits of most furries I've seen they probably wouldn't know what fiber was if it slapped them in the face with a Chance toy. ;)
Rektum

Postby Rektum » Mon May 02, 2011 11:27 am

Good thing to point out, River.

Days I toy, I tend to drink less coffee or caffeinated stuff and not try to eat junk food or stuff that makes you gassy.
Which is pretty hard for me, since I LOVE COFFEE AND BEANS.
Not necessary in combination though. :psyduck:
Owner of:
Large Razor
Large David
Dragoness
Large Chance
Large Rex
Large Pierce
Large Tyson
Medium Tyson

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”