Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
User avatar
Harbenz
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:02 am
Gender: Male

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Harbenz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:09 am

Cynic Dickic wrote: Alrighty, I've been on the forums for a while, but this is being written after my very first session with a Bad Dragon dildo, and it was actually my first time with any sex toy period.

So here's the skinny: My very first dildo is a Medium/Medium Elliot that I ordered on Black Friday to take advantage of the sale. While I was expecting it to be pretty large I figured I could take it as I have used cucumbers that were about or slightly less than 2 inches thick in the past, and I wouldn't consider myself an anal newbie. A .1 or .2 inch increase didn't seem like a problem, however it seems like the website isn't completely accurate as when I took out a ruler it seems a bit bigger at 7.5 inches long and thicker than advertised, though that's harder to measure and I couldn't get an exact measurement I'm sure it was more than 2.1 inches thick.

I wasn't quite prepared for something this size, and despite being squishy and bendy as a dildo is, it presented some problems. The main issue I have is that whenever I insert or remove the head, the foreskin adds just enough girth that it becomes painful. Nothing serious, but it's a sting that makes using Elliot tough to enjoy. :unamused: Even after adding plenty of cum lube that forms a thick film over it and gently pressing down on it with 'just the tip' inside repeatedly for several minutes it still gives me problems, not to mention I had a butt plug in earlier (though a rather small one, only a bit more than half the thickness of Elliot's shaft at its thickest point). Once I get it in I'm fine and it's quite enjoyable, but in order to get full use out of Elliot I need to find a way to stop that pain when the foreskin is passing through my sphincter. Do I need to relax more? Do I need more lube? Do I need to warm up with something else first? I need answers!

Secondly, and not as much of a problem, I'd like some advice on taking the whole thing. I was able to take it farily deep, almost reaching the balls (probably around 1 or 1.5 inches away from hilting it), but trying to go deeper resulted in pressure which I imagine is me pressing against the end of my colon. I tried various angles, going down very slowly, and turning myself around so the balls were facing away from me, but trying to get any deeper results in discomfort no matter what. (especially when I turned around, I was unable to get deeper in that position further up the toy than before) What can I do to get the rest of it in? Of course I should focus on making the foreskin comfortable to insert first, but this is something else I'd like to know about.

One last thing though technically not a request for advice, the first time I inserted the head and then most of the shaft, I was turned around to the balls were behind me below my tail bone, and I started feeling like my body was forcing the toy out, it was freaky to be honest. My lower body seemed to be convulsing, my abdomen was contracting and expanding uncontrollably and as I said it felt like the toy was being pushed out. I swear I felt like a woman who was in the middle of child birth. There was no blood or pain, but it was very uncomfortable and stressful. What the heck was that, and is it something to worry about?

If this is your first time with the toy I say keep playing, each model have it's own learning curve and in my experience most of my first times with a toy wasn't quite enjoyable, even with my favourites. It seems that you have to get a bit stretched to have no disconform, also can be mixed with that day was not your day and was more sensitive, can happend. Yes, warm up with something else first. The inaccurate sizing is a problem, we have a thread with users correct measurements, if your model isn't there you can help. If you run out of length in your rectum you have to learn to pass the bend to the sigmoid, for most people is not easy, and with the thick head of Elliot I doubt you can, is better with a thin tapered toy. For the disconform at the entrance and for the bend you have to being relaxed and keep pushing you sphincter like if you were going to fart to open them, some people think they are pushing when actualy they are gripping. And that moment maybe is becouse you body wasn't ready for that, you introduce a big strange shape where "it shouldn't" and your body is like WTF?! and do what your body is designed to do down there, pushing out. I'd say at first is normal but you have to try it don't happend, go slowly and push out by yourself.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Cynic Dickic » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:41 am

Harbenz wrote:If this is your first time with the toy I say keep playing, each model have it's own learning curve and in my experience most of my first times with a toy wasn't quite enjoyable, even with my favourites. It seems that you have to get a bit stretched to have no disconform, also can be mixed with that day was not your day and was more sensitive, can happend. Yes, warm up with something else first. The inaccurate sizing is a problem, we have a thread with users correct measurements, if your model isn't there you can help. If you run out of length in your rectum you have to learn to pass the bend to the sigmoid, for most people is not easy, and with the thick head of Elliot I doubt you can, is better with a thin tapered toy. For the disconform at the entrance and for the bend you have to being relaxed and keep pushing you sphincter like if you were going to fart to open them, some people think they are pushing when actualy they are gripping. And that moment maybe is becouse you body wasn't ready for that, you introduce a big strange shape where "it shouldn't" and your body is like WTF?! and do what your body is designed to do down there, pushing out. I'd say at first is normal but you have to try it don't happend, go slowly and push out by yourself.

Thanks for all the advice. When you said you doubt I can take all of Elliot due to its thick head, you just meant for the time being, right? I've seen multiple people hilt the large anthro dragon on toypics, so it's not impossible.
User avatar
Harbenz
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:02 am
Gender: Male

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Harbenz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:04 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:Thanks for all the advice. When you said you doubt I can take all of Elliot due to its thick head, you just meant for the time being, right? I've seen multiple people hilt the large anthro dragon on toypics, so it's not impossible.

Yes, is doable, and i'd say enjoyable with that shape once you can, but if you never passed the bend before, the head is too abrupt to start, the sigmoid is tricky to tame.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:30 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote: :words:

Practice. Your body probably needs to get used to having something that big in you.

Now for your depth issue you may need to get somthing much thinner to train the enterance to your bend. I would try something in the 1.5" range to train with. Or maybe get a toy like Ika or Winston tail.

The spasming is probably your body telling you to stop. If that happen try removing the toy untill your body calms down. Then try again but make sure there is no pain. If so stop.

Remember clean out, lube up, relax and have fun.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Cynic Dickic » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:58 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Cynic Dickic wrote: :words:

Practice. Your body probably needs to get used to having something that big in you.

Now for your depth issue you may need to get somthing much thinner to train the enterance to your bend. I would try something in the 1.5" range to train with. Or maybe get a toy like Ika or Winston tail.

The spasming is probably your body telling you to stop. If that happen try removing the toy untill your body calms down. Then try again but make sure there is no pain. If so stop.

Remember clean out, lube up, relax and have fun.

I don't really have anything that size, as I said this Elliot is the first Dildo I've ever owned. Funny thing is I was actually planning on getting Kona for depth training/stretching etc. since it starts out so thin and by the time you reach the base it's quite thick. It'll definetely have to wait though, I want to get an XL since it will mainly be for training, but I also think the interesting shape will make it a good toy to use on its own merits and stay that way in XL size rather than eventually becoming stale due to its size compared to toys I'll have later.

The problem with that is getting it in XL will be hella expensive, especially since I want to get both the cumtube and suction cup for it. Combine that with the fact I'm in Canada meaning they cost more than is shown in USD and there's import fees to pay and I'm looking at a $300 dildo give or take a few dozen unless I wait to get it on sale. I also just recently bought 2 toys (Janine's Muzzle and the aforementioned Elliot), so I'm going to wait a while and avoid buying impulsively. For the time being I suppose I'll just see what I can do with Elliot on his own.
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Cynic Dickic » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:05 am

So, second try and I managed to hilt Elliot. Not sure if that's impressive or not, but I'm happy I was able to. Torwards the base I felt a bit of resistance, but I was able to work it in and the sensation was quite interesting. Hard to remember it though, I didn't have it there for long. Anyways, the head was still caused a bit of soreness going in, but once I have it in for a little it goes away. I think it's more to do with the fact I don't have anything near that size to warm up with than being unable to use something that thick yet. Getting Kona for my next dildo is probably what I'll do, but as I said that's gonna make my bank account hurt more than my butt did the first time I tried to insert Elliot's head. :surprised:
So is Kona a good toy to use for training, or nah?

Another thing I've been noticing that if I orgasm with Elliot inside it causes a little pain. It's brief, but it's there and it makes it less enjoyable. Any idea what that's about?
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:19 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:Another thing I've been noticing that if I orgasm with Elliot inside it causes a little pain. It's brief, but it's there and it makes it less enjoyable. Any idea what that's about?

since its head is the biggest thing you have ever taken. Your body is probably not used to clenching down on it while you climax. This happens to me when i climax on my really big toys.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Cynic Dickic » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:39 pm

KnotyDes wrote:since its head is the biggest thing you have ever taken. Your body is probably not used to clenching down on it while you climax. This happens to me when i climax on my really big toys.

I thought as much, hopefully that won't continue for too long.

I'm also hoping you could answer my other question though. Is Kona a good toy for depth training? Or for that matter, a good toy period?
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:30 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:since its head is the biggest thing you have ever taken. Your body is probably not used to clenching down on it while you climax. This happens to me when i climax on my really big toys.

I thought as much, hopefully that won't continue for too long.

I'm also hoping you could answer my other question though. Is Kona a good toy for depth training? Or for that matter, a good toy period?

Dont know. I dont have one. It seem nice for stretching and the aquatic theme is nice. Unfortunately the toy is kinda out of my size range and its smooth. The toy doesn't really have anything to offer me.

Maybe look at a XL Roland. Its a great starter XL. I really enjoy mine, Its kinda simple, but i still find it to be a nice toy when i just want to relax with something a bit on the long side. I have recommended it to quite a few people trying to break into the XL club.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Cynic Dickic » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:35 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Dont know. I dont have one. It seem nice for stretching and the aquatic theme is nice. Unfortunately the toy is kinda out of my size range and its smooth. The toy doesn't really have anything to offer me.

Maybe look at a XL Roland. Its a great starter XL. I really enjoy mine, Its kinda simple, but i still find it to be a nice toy when i just want to relax with something a bit on the long side. I have recommended it to quite a few people trying to break into the XL club.

By "out of my size range" I take it you mean it's too small? Roland still looks like a bit much for me with that much length, and I'm more looking for something that I can use when I feel like it while doubling as something for depth training/stretching. I also want Kona just because I like the aquatic design, specifically because of a furry porn game in development which I won't name. It's decided then, I'll get it, but it will have to wait a while so I can let my bank account recover.
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:55 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:By "out of my size range" I take it you mean it's too small? Roland still looks like a bit much for me with that much length, and I'm more looking for something that I can use when I feel like it while doubling as something for depth training/stretching. I also want Kona just because I like the aquatic design, specifically because of a furry porn game in development which I won't name. It's decided then, I'll get it, but it will have to wait a while so I can let my bank account recover.

yup. it kinda small for me. If you like Kona then get it. Since you like the design of the toy you will probably enjoy it.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
dayz79
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:34 am
Gender: male

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby dayz79 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:48 am

Nox is also excellent for anal play. It's smooth, but its texture isn't as 'sticky' to the skin as something completely smooth (something that can be a bit of an issue with Diego for example, when you're not quite as lubed up as needed).
The medium is still my go-to warm up toy. I know I won't hurt myself using it as a first toy and it's great for riding.
It's still one of my favorite toys, and I might go for a large to complement my medium Crackers (which I mainly use as a buttplug, not for riding, since the texture of it is a bit too aggressive for that).
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:54 am

dayz79 wrote:Nox is also excellent for anal play. It's smooth, but its texture isn't as 'sticky' to the skin as something completely smooth (something that can be a bit of an issue with Diego for example, when you're not quite as lubed up as needed).
The medium is still my go-to warm up toy. I know I won't hurt myself using it as a first toy and it's great for riding.
It's still one of my favorite toys, and I might go for a large to complement my medium Crackers (which I mainly use as a buttplug, not for riding, since the texture of it is a bit too aggressive for that).

Large Crackers is pretty big. Have you looked at Scorn? same size range, the taper on its head makes it reasonable easy to insert, all the different textures on it combined with its curve make it a great toy to ride or thrust with by hand. the shape also allows you to plug with it. I have a large and a XL Scorn and really enjoy both of them.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Shardik
Posts: 1856
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 pm
Gender: Male. Usually.
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Shardik » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:12 pm

dayz79 wrote:Nox is also excellent for anal play. It's smooth, but its texture isn't as 'sticky' to the skin as something completely smooth (something that can be a bit of an issue with Diego for example, when you're not quite as lubed up as needed).
The medium is still my go-to warm up toy. I know I won't hurt myself using it as a first toy and it's great for riding.
It's still one of my favorite toys, and I might go for a large to complement my medium Crackers (which I mainly use as a buttplug, not for riding, since the texture of it is a bit too aggressive for that).


I gave away my Medium Nox because the tip was pointy and it kept jabbing me deep inside. That's not to say that it's a bad toy, not at all, but it does mean that every asshole is different and a toy that works for one person may not work for another. My Medium Flint, with its blunt head and assertive girth, on the other hand, sends me to the moon with complete reliability every single time.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Shardik
Posts: 1856
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 pm
Gender: Male. Usually.
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Shardik » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Awhile ago, I praised the Squatty Potty technique as a prelude to cleaning out. The technique, but not the device. Any low footstool will do, and I happen to have one left over from when my kids were too small to reach the sink without help, and it actually worked very well.

While I still think it's a valid technique, I can't recommend it as strongly as I once did. The SP technique pushes down on the bowel and may irritate or inflame hemorrhoids, so if you're going to use it, use it only for a short period of time, like the last minute or so. As an alternative, consider the Samurai technique: while sitting on the pot, take your right foot and pull it up to cross over your left knee. This action will shift your insides slightly to the right and downward, which lifts the left side of the sigmoid and helps stuff move downward with gravity's assist, without the accompanying downward pressure on the rectum and anus.

(I'm not sure why it's called "The Samurai Technique;" I just know I heard that once and it's stuck in my head.)
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:48 pm

I've asked this once before and really got no response but figured I'd try again...

My spouse wants to be able to get Motown past the 'wall' but we're not entirely sure which toys might help with that. Motown's head is big, blunt and flat; it isn't exactly an easy feat to get it past the bend. Now, he can already take medium Chance past the bend without much issue so there's that. Any idea what toys (list in my profile) we should be using, to train him to be able to take Motown past the wall? He would like to be able to hilt it, I think.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:29 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I've asked this once before and really got no response but figured I'd try again...

My spouse wants to be able to get Motown past the 'wall' but we're not entirely sure which toys might help with that. Motown's head is big, blunt and flat; it isn't exactly an easy feat to get it past the bend. Now, he can already take medium Chance past the bend without much issue so there's that. Any idea what toys (list in my profile) we should be using, to train him to be able to take Motown past the wall? He would like to be able to hilt it, I think.

Silver or Remus? Maybe. How thick is Motown head again? Med chance would be a nice warm up. I'd say find a horse the he can take to what? past 10" then move up to bigger horses.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:10 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Silver or Remus? Maybe. How thick is Motown head again? Med chance would be a nice warm up. I'd say find a horse the he can take to what? past 10" then move up to bigger horses.


He has taken Silver past the bend the two times we've tried, so there's that.

Medium Chance has a head of 6" circumference. Silver's head is also 6" circ. He can hilt both.

Motown's head is 8" circ and very flat/blunt. Remus' head is 7.60" circ. Large Chance is 7.25".

I'm just worried about a jump of an inch and a quarter especially when it concerns really blunt-headed toys. I had a look at large Tyson and it says he is 6.6" circ for the head. Would that be a good one to look at first? It would certainly be a more gradual step up.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:04 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I'm just worried about a jump of an inch and a quarter especially when it concerns really blunt-headed toys. I had a look at large Tyson and it says he is 6.6" circ for the head. Would that be a good one to look at first? It would certainly be a more gradual step up. [/color]

A jump in 1.25" circ is not that much. You might try your large chance first, before buying another toy. If it doesn't work Tyson might be a good toy to try.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Shardik
Posts: 1856
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 pm
Gender: Male. Usually.
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Shardik » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:55 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I've asked this once before and really got no response but figured I'd try again...

My spouse wants to be able to get Motown past the 'wall' but we're not entirely sure which toys might help with that. Motown's head is big, blunt and flat; it isn't exactly an easy feat to get it past the bend. Now, he can already take medium Chance past the bend without much issue so there's that. Any idea what toys (list in my profile) we should be using, to train him to be able to take Motown past the wall? He would like to be able to hilt it, I think.


That's an amazing list of toys! I wish I knew where to start. I've had really good luck with Squarepeg's awesome lineup of depth trainers. While I can't say I'm quite in the range you're describing, I have gotten the extra-long 1" as far as 18" into me, and the 1¼" one 13" into me. That's further than I've gone with shorter toys, and it says I have hope.

Your large unflared Chance might be the best bet, since it's a (3), but beyond that I don't have much familiarity with the other toys in your collection.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests