I decided to get started on anal play and subsequently to get a small orca from EE. I 100% know it's a big toy but I intend to get to 7.5 inch circumference eventually and I don't want to have to buy multiple toys to get to my objective. I don't care if I never manage to use it entirely or if it makes me months or more to get to my goal. I chose that toy because it has a really nice taper and my experiments gave me the feeling that I'm far from ready to take toys with ridges of knots. I've used my small Vasu and if I liked the smooth shaft, the head has been painful and the knot impossible to take (tbh I didn't really try). I also have a small metal buttplug and, dang, is it uncomfortable.
So I have close to no experience regarding the matter and quite a few
1. I understand that I need to change my diet (also for health purposes) like eating lots of fibers. But how much of your daily food do fibers represent?. Which foods should I avoid or eat more?
2. On average how deep is the sigmoid bend? (female body average height if it matters)
3. I understand that "to each their own" but how often can one do cleanings? Shallows ones? Deep ones? How often can I start doing those like once a week? Less? More? How will I know that too much is too much? Are there any specifics sensations that will help me know I need to "take a break" from cleaning?
4. Is the Lil'Squirt appropriate to use for cleaning? (I really dont want to buy something else right now but if I need to start doing those more often I'll invest in a shower hose).
5. Do you have sources to share for additional reading such as anatomy? (Biology nerd talking right now) I seem to have trouble finding reliable sources.
Sorry for the many questions
but I like getting into things prepared
1: I don't think there are many food to avoid. red meat and cheese kinda stop me up a bit.
there is a smell factor, onions cause a pretty potent funk. so basically avoid cheeseburgers and pizza:laugh: also protein powder and seaweed, oh boy.
I dont know if this really matters, but im a bit paranoid about hard food that don't digest causing damage. so i have cut things like nuts and popcorn kernel shells out of my diet, mostly.
Spicy foods are good and bad. spicy food make it a lot easier to go, but their still spicy a lot of the time. the term ring of fire comes to mind. spicy oils are the worst.
2: prob around 5-8" deep. i am just throwing a wild guess out there. personally im a bit deep, but thats most likely because i'm a giant.
3: you kinda have to find out what works for you. i toy a lot, anywhere between 2-5 times a week. I have gotten comfortable and efficient at cleaning out. now for "side effects" i have noticed that my mood worsens and i lack energy if i do too many clean out sequentially. take at least three day breaks between deep cleaning.
deep cleaning can also kinda mess you up the next day if you don't eat enough after you session. i have heard that energizing before a clean out with something like juice or even a protein shake helps as well.
4: you could make a little squirt work. it might take a while to "fill up" but for gentle shallow clean outs it would work well.
5: School of Hard Knocks
i probably forgot to say a lot of things, but its late. i might remember later.