Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
wrongsidepoem

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby wrongsidepoem » Mon May 02, 2011 1:33 pm

i finally got a dildo: anthro dragon midnight blue small size
and i am freaking clueless
being male, i pretty much know where it is going to end up (in my ass)
but like,
how do i start?

(dildo virginity....)
Ursula

Postby Ursula » Wed May 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Hello all!
If I may interject, distilled water and sterile syringes are not needed, really (I saw mention of sterile syringes earlier).
The GI system is open, which means it's non-sterile, unlike your urogenital system, which is closed and requires strict sterility during invasion (like inserting a catheter or sounding). I'll just say I am in the medical profession, and I have given more enemas than one person should in a lifetime. We just use tap water for a 3H (High, Hot, and Hell of a lot) enema. Everything else said in the thread, and by Monsieur, is very correct (and I will be using that knowledge too, thank you!).

Just be careful when doing thorough clean outs often, because this can set off a fluid and electrolyte imbalance, as one of the main jobs of the colon is water re absorption (along with waste storage and removal, but that's something off topic). Put too much water in too often, and you could end up with wonky electrolyte levels and over hydration, though you'd have to be putting some water jets up your bum to see anything too drastic. Just a warning. I've seen crazy Chem panels from people addicted to enemas (like whacked out sodium and potassium levels to where they were developing heart problems), so mild cleaning (digitally remove feces from the bowel, or flushing with 200-300 ML) is okay, but using a 3H standard too often isn't the best idea. And lube. Lots of lube. I have a question of my own. My boyfriend and I have been doing more buttstuff, and he's pretty hairy. Is it helpful to trim or shave the anal area? Or is it just more trouble than it's worth?
Wishlist- Working towards a Medium Razor, Dark Natural
An Anthro Dragoness for my mate
Rektum

Postby Rektum » Thu May 05, 2011 12:20 am

@Ursula: I don't really think it matters if you shave or not.
I do it since I find it easier to apply lube and because I don't want hair to come in the way. :)
Owner of:
Large Razor
Large David
Dragoness
Large Chance
Large Rex
Large Pierce
Large Tyson
Medium Tyson
Sin

Postby Sin » Sat May 07, 2011 8:27 am

River wrote:That said with the dietary habits of most furries I've seen they probably wouldn't know what fiber was if it slapped them in the face with a Chance toy. ;)

Lol. I love a good fat joke.

I just wanted to second the importance of a high-fibre/low-fat diet. It really makes it much easier and it's healthy too.

Easiest way is to stay away from deep-fried foods (fries, potato chips, etc) and buy dark bread instead of white bread. Dark bread have the benefit of being tastier than white bread, so it's an easy adjustment and it's rich in fibre.
Too many toys...
S Gryphon, M Breeder, M Razor, M Seadragon, L Chance, L Duke, M Crackers, L Crackers, L Cole, L Xar, L Gryphon, M Chance, M Moko

Twitter: @TheEgoSexual
Web: www.lovablestranger.com
Sock

Postby Sock » Tue May 10, 2011 10:42 am

Hii guys, I guess I thought this was the best place to ask this.

I read around here since I'm a dildo virgin too, and I read about what lubes that is best to use and such, but the thing is, I'm living in Sweden, and your american brand-marked lubes doesn't exist over here >.> So I was wondering, could you tell me what generally works best? Like, is water-based lubrication best for these toys, or something else? (I don't think I've searched for the answer good enogh myself, but I'm so poor at searching -.-; )
Thanks for any answers! :3
Rektum

Postby Rektum » Wed May 11, 2011 12:57 am

@Sock: I also live in Sweden. Hook yourself up with some J-Lube, it's good stuff. I have barely used 1/6 of the entire bottle during 6 months, and I toy a few times a week. That stuff will last you a long time.
Owner of:
Large Razor
Large David
Dragoness
Large Chance
Large Rex
Large Pierce
Large Tyson
Medium Tyson
Sin

Postby Sin » Wed May 11, 2011 10:08 am

Sock wrote:Hii guys, I guess I thought this was the best place to ask this.

I read around here since I'm a dildo virgin too, and I read about what lubes that is best to use and such, but the thing is, I'm living in Sweden, and your american brand-marked lubes doesn't exist over here >.> So I was wondering, could you tell me what generally works best? Like, is water-based lubrication best for these toys, or something else? (I don't think I've searched for the answer good enogh myself, but I'm so poor at searching -.-; )
Thanks for any answers! :3

Sweden here too. I use ID Waterbased lube. You can find it anywhere.
Too many toys...
S Gryphon, M Breeder, M Razor, M Seadragon, L Chance, L Duke, M Crackers, L Crackers, L Cole, L Xar, L Gryphon, M Chance, M Moko

FrostWolf

Postby FrostWolf » Thu May 12, 2011 10:54 pm

I figure this is as good a place as any to throw up my own question. I recently got a new toy and I've been playing but I've found that a turkey baster, not very comfortable. So does anyone have any suggestions for a good device to clean out the old back door? I mean besides the obvious, I'm partially vegetarian, eat lots of fruits and veggies and fiber, so avoid those answers. I've looked at Fleet enemas but I'm questionable cause I just want to be clean, not shit out the entire contents of my G.I. track, but I wondered if I could clean those out and reuse them? So I guess I'm looking for something comfortable and stable that I can get repeated use out of, but not something like a full on bag and hose set up. Though I was looking at Rite Aid and thought one of those ear irrigation bulbs might do the trick.

Ideas, opinions?
EndlessDream

Postby EndlessDream » Fri May 13, 2011 11:27 am

You can actually buy enema kits that don't have the stuff in them. They should be reusable.
^-^ Everything most people say can be taken with a whole shaker of salt. Opinion is opinion. People don't have to listen to or do what others say. Never have, never will. So keep that in mind. ^-^
Sin

Postby Sin » Fri May 13, 2011 11:44 am

Most sex toy outlets that sells anal toys will also sell standard douches. They're easy to use, easy to clean and you can reuse them forever (granted you clean them after each use).

This is the one I use.
http://www.sextoys.co.uk/Douches-and-En ... Douche.asp

Some of them will say they're shaped or sized for your pleasure or some bullshit like that. Any one will do, really.
Too many toys...

Sock

Postby Sock » Fri May 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Rektum wrote:@Sock: I also live in Sweden. Hook yourself up with some J-Lube, it's good stuff. I have barely used 1/6 of the entire bottle during 6 months, and I toy a few times a week. That stuff will last you a long time.

Alright. I've used Play Heat when fingering, and well... that has been owned for almost 2 years without wearing down. But thank you a lot for helping me out! ^^
Mili

Postby Mili » Sat May 14, 2011 6:11 pm

The syringe that came with my werewolf and cumtube works well for cleaning grants I'm a bit impatient so I sometmes have stuff straggle. *shame face* my biggest issue is as I yet deeper I think I'm hittng the second spelcher?I push a bi and it doesn't hurt per say nut I feel imense pressure in my stomach?

Also I have a bad habbit of gettng aroused partially during cleaning I practically ooze shots of pre during it and find it hard to get well hard durng play after that.
mnemosyne

Postby mnemosyne » Sun May 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Rektum wrote:@Sock: I also live in Sweden. Hook yourself up with some J-Lube, it's good stuff. I have barely used 1/6 of the entire bottle during 6 months, and I toy a few times a week. That stuff will last you a long time.

ypu know that lube can become a nice place for microbes? in generel on the lubes there is written: use fast after opening. especially für water or oilbased. maybe store at the fridge.

i neet lube too. i like anal but i´ve problems practicing because my bowel is a little troublemaker (Irritable bowel syndrome-annoying!) ist only good if i´´am in the moob and habe no syndromes actually.
Zeus

Postby Zeus » Mon May 16, 2011 3:32 pm

I wanted to ask what is the best why to take the hair off your anal and crotch area. Is it shaving, using a electric shaver or use a cream to take the hair off? I'm not sure this was asked before or posted.
Ladyzilla

Postby Ladyzilla » Sat May 21, 2011 10:35 am

Okay, I feel a bit weird asking this, but I need some help/advice.

I'm a female who simply adores anal. I regularly intake fiber (though no supplements, I don't care *that* much), but I still have problems with getting the runs for about a day or so afterward. Is this something that gets easier on its own over time?

Also, I can only have anal sex about once a week at most, as any more than that causes my first sphincter to hurt and have a mild burning sensation that keeps me from getting wet and enjoying myself. How do guys do this on a regular basis? Is there some magical trick to this that I am unaware of? :psyduck:
Avatar by Tundara. Shout-out to empyreal.
Shameless advertisement for the Royal Dragon, Night Drake, and Eramos!
Owned toys list
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Phen

Postby Phen » Sat May 21, 2011 11:19 pm

wouldn't our pelvis' be stronger though? we're the ones who have to push babies out, so I'd expect our pelvis to be stronger. just my thought at least. And Ladyzilla, you might just be one of those people who has a little extra trouble with anal (I'm a female and LOVE anal aswell).

Do you simply just take a regular poo, or do you clean out with water as well?
It's been a fun ride but my time here at BD is over. So long, people.
Phen

Postby Phen » Sun May 22, 2011 11:54 am

MonsieurFoxy wrote:Also, DG, don't forget, that's your Vagina that's stronger, not necessarily your colon. Also, doesn't having a baby FUCKING HURT?!?!! Plus, I know that a lot of my female friends have trouble with pain from stretching or moving too much while on their periods because their uterus becomes sensitive and painful.

*strokes chin* dis be true. it was just my thought process though. our colon may not be strong, but that's completely different from the actual pelvis bone. and yeah, stretching while on the period can be owie cuz the uterus is contracting to try and push all that blood out the entire time.
Ladyzilla

Postby Ladyzilla » Sun May 22, 2011 4:39 pm

MonsieurFoxy wrote:Also, when you lube, do you run your finger around the hole, and work it open a little, to get the lube in all the puckers and creases of the sphincter itself?

I don't currently use thicker lube (my old stuff ran out some time ago and I've been lazy. My own fault, I know), but I do try to lube as thoroughly as possible in all of the creases. I probably just need to get off of my arse and get new lube. Any suggestions on good lube for not only toying, but anal sex in general?

MonsieurFoxy wrote:You may try pro-biotic foods. Like that one yogurt that says it's good for your GI tract. As far as getting the runs, that's an indicator that your lower colon isn't absorbing water back into your system like it should.

Now I feel like an arse for not thinking that sooner. >.> I've a bad dehydration problem normally (<--coffee addict).

MonsieurFoxy wrote:I suggest the use of Ben-wa balls or something similar to strengthen and deepen your conscious control of your sphincters. Also, more walking can help maintain muscle tone and tightness between sessions.

I will make that my next purchase, along with better lube.

MonsieurFoxy wrote:You know, women's lib and feminine power aside, there's still biology and basic physical function to deal with.

No need to worry about me being offended. I'm a biologist/zoologist and get into this argument with women all the time. Physical limitations *do* exist no matter how much hyper-feminist vagi-thugs want to insist the don't. >^..^<
Owned toys list
Ladyzilla

Postby Ladyzilla » Sun May 22, 2011 4:44 pm

DarthGlacier wrote:Do you simply just take a regular poo, or do you clean out with water as well?

I normally use water, to be honest. Not much, just enough to make sure everything is out of my colon.
Owned toys list
Phen

Postby Phen » Sun May 22, 2011 4:46 pm

yeah I just use regular water. I've never really had any issues with using J-Lube, it's great stuff.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”