Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
GayleyGirl

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby GayleyGirl » Sun May 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Just throwing my 2 cents worth out there. I am a female and I love anal sex. I just wanted to put out there what works for me.

Relaxation. If your not relaxed down there... it burns and hurts. I find that when I have to go to the bathroom, it's the same result. So either an enima or more fiber is required before continual anal play. Basically, it only hurts when there is something obstructing the way... either your muscles are too tight or you have to go. So, for me. Relaxation is key. Diet is a good way to keep yourself regular. More fiber, less constipating foods such as rice, banana's, cheese and so on. Water, Apples and sweet potato's are a few examples of foods that are high in fiber. But if you really don't want to have to watch your diet and just have fun. Then relax and enjoy yourself.

I've never thought about my diet until I read this thread. But it makes sense if you are trying to have anal sex when you are backed up.

Most of the time... it only is painful when I'm not relaxing. Lube is another plus. Without it, it's also painful and the toy or even a real penis won't go in easily or at all. So I find that the following lubricants to be helpful: Cum, from myself or my partner. Saliva helps but you have to use a lot. And the only synthetic lube that I found that works is Bad Dragons Cum Lube (I've used a lot of different kinds). Plus the Cum Tube on the toys makes it so much better to apply lot's and lot's of lube.

My recommendations for a fun anal play is - Relax, Enjoy, go slow at first and use a lot of lube. Especially if it's your first time.
Ladyzilla

Postby Ladyzilla » Sun May 22, 2011 5:08 pm

DarthGlacier wrote:yeah I just use regular water. I've never really had any issues with using J-Lube, it's great stuff.

I'm still really new to these forums, so I had never even heard of J-lube before the other week. That is something I plan on getting as soon as possible.
Avatar by Tundara. Shout-out to empyreal.
Shameless advertisement for the Royal Dragon, Night Drake, and Eramos!
Owned toys list
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ladyzilla

Postby Ladyzilla » Sun May 22, 2011 7:35 pm

GayleyGirl wrote:But if you really don't want to have to watch your diet and just have fun. Then relax and enjoy yourself.

Don't get me wrong, I try to watch my diet no matter what. Hells, one of my favorite snacks is almost painfully high in fiber (I don't know why, but I love pineapple cores). I'm just saying that I am not going to take any extra supplements on top of that. I never thought about the rice angle, though! I'm a big jasmine rice fan, so I will try to cut back on that some. :D

MonsieurFoxy wrote:Also, Ladyzilla: when doing anal sex, forplay will actually tighten those anal sphincters, unless you've trained them otherwise.

Wow. . .looks like I missed out on that advice somewhere along the lines! O_O Thanks for letting me know about that. I will make sure to be a bit more careful than usual until I am a bit more prepared for it on a regular basis! <.< I hate how sentences travel over the internet, because those sentences sound a bit on the sarcastic side, in hindsight.
Avatar by Tundara. Shout-out to empyreal.
Shameless advertisement for the Royal Dragon, Night Drake, and Eramos!
Owned toys list
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
zqfmgb

Postby zqfmgb » Fri May 27, 2011 4:45 pm

It has to do with bloodflow. Muscles need blood to flex and work, and things like sexual excitement pull blood elsewhere (namely your genitals, though to other erogenous zones as well). So unless you've trained your sphincters well, it takes the blood away and makes it harder to work them. It'd be like jumping into the middle of a workout without stretching or warming up; you have increased chances to damage and bruise the muscles there.

This tip goes for guys, as well. Excited though you may be, having a hard-on actually makes taking things anally more difficult at first!

Can't have enough recommendations for J-Lube, either. Powder, so near-infinite shelf-life if kept dry; inexpensive, I've still more than 1/3 of my first bottle that I opened over a year and a half ago with about twice weekly toy sessions; consistency of choice, since you mix it yourself; and let's face it, it was made for vets to shove their hands into... places on animals. It's safe unless you rupture your colon (which is a pretty bad thing to do anyway). Cum Lube may be the schizz but, for the budget conscious that don't mind doing a little extra work and aren't in love with the white color, no other lube - and I do mean NO other lube - can compare.

For you anal loving ladies, bless you. Would that I had a girl that even liked - nay, could even regularly tolerate - anal sex.
The moral of the story is: Never confuse passion with asthma
Audax

Postby Audax » Fri May 27, 2011 4:53 pm

As much as it's murderous expensive, I've found Wet Platinum to be really good for anal play, both for myself (I'm female) and my husband. Though we haven't had a chance to check it on Bad Dragon toys yet, so be careful there (it IS silicone based, but oh man, it's great and long-lasting for anal intercourse).
ImageImageSrs. Biznis icon by LucaRyu! Tiny Biznis and Shark Flavor by Chibity! OM NOM NOM ImageImage
AbsoluteSync

Postby AbsoluteSync » Sun May 29, 2011 4:32 am

Yay learning :3
My toy is a small Anthro Dragon, cored.
RoanShire

Postby RoanShire » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:45 pm

To enjoy anal sex, it's really important to be relaxed. Everyone is different, but here are some things that help me.

Don't worry about achieving some goal. Remind yourself that you're just "playing" and it doesn't matter how far you go. The important thing is to do what feels pleasurable. Take things slowly. Find out what feels good and just pause at that point, lie back and relax. When I fantasize, I fantasize about being with someone I trust, who I know is never going to hurt me.

If you're going to concentrate on something, concentrate on relaxing. Don't push things into yourself, concentrate on relaxing enough that they slide a little further in by themselves. Push toys just slightly, so they aren't falling out, but don't push on them really hard.

Everyone is different, but I don't like rapid movements with anal toys. I always go really slowly, and let my body control how deep or fast the toy goes in or out. Some days I want to use smaller toys, or don't want to be knotted or filled. Some days I don't want any anal sex at all. Pay attention to your body, and wait until you are in the right mood. Don't go any further than where you feel comfortable.

The other thing that helps is to practice tightening, and relaxing your sphincter. Do that with a small enough toy, that is tapered and smooth. Learn what it feels like to relax those muscles, and also how it feels to be tense. Enjoy the sensations. Don't worry about how much you can tense or relax. After a while you will find that you can relax more, and probably get a little more of a toy inside you.

Pause frequently and pay attention to the physical sensations. Is something uncomfortable, does it feel good? Are you relaxed? Get to know yourself and how your toys feel before you get too energetic with anal sex. You might or might not like a lot of motion. Respect your limits, and don't worry about where they are at the moment.

Stop when you are getting tired, sore, or not in the mood anymore. Don't worry about trying to have an orgasm while toying. That might not happen at first, or ever. This is just one of the ways you can please yourself. Follow up anal play with other things you enjoy, like masturbation, nipple play, or whatever. Make it a natural part of your sex, and don't think of it as a separate thing that is more or less important than anything else. You might find that anal play is not for you. That's OK too. We're all different.

Bigger isn't always better. Start small, and find out your limits gradually. It isn't important if you can do what someone else does. What's important is to know what you enjoy, and don't hurt yourself.

Pay attention to your emotions, too. It's common to feel embarrassed or ashamed about anal sex. We get a lot of negative messages about this without even realizing it. Remind yourself that this is OK. It's natural to feel pleasure in these parts of your body. Put a towel under yourself, or choose a place where a little bit of mess won't hurt anything. Sometimes you find out that you weren't cleaned out as well as you'd like. Don't feel ashamed about having a little accident. Your emotional state is just as important as how you feel physically when you're trying to enjoy anal sex. For some people, the emotional things may be the most difficult part of enjoying anal sex. It was for me.

Drink lots of water. Your body produces its own lubrication and it needs fluids for that. Use plenty of lube, but also be careful not to force anything further than is comfortable. I use two different kinds of lube. I use a thicker lube when starting out because it avoids a lot of external mess. Then I use a thinner lube for my insides because it's much wetter and slicker.

If you're going to clean yourself out frequently or using a lot of water, use a salt water solution to help avoid electrolyte imbalance. Use 1 tablespoon of non-iodized salt per quart of water. It is better if you don't clean yourself out using a lot of water or frequently. You only really need to use a salt water solution if you use a lot of water (more than 8 to 16 ounces). Water should be just slightly warmer than your body. It shouldn't feel cold or hot, just very slightly warm. Colder water may tend to cause cramping, and hot water could burn or irritate your bowels. If you know your body's bowel cycles, you may not need to do much cleaning, if any. Don't be embarrassed if you don't get this perfect and things are messier than you expect.

Fantasies are an important part of sex, but always keep in mind that although your fantasies are unlimited, your body does have physical limitations. You can fantasize about being knotted by a huge dragon, but you have to use a toy that is small enough for you. You can fantasize about being forced, but don't force yourself to go further than you should. Some people are perfectly happy just fantasizing about anal sex, and never actually try it in real life. If toys improve your fantasy, then enjoy them, but you don't even have to put them inside you. You might also find that you can use 1/4 of some toy and fantasize about the rest.

If you're a size queen *innocent look* there are two truths that you must accept. 1. You'll never be as big as what you desire. 2. You probably can't even use something as big as what you desire. Your partner or your toy probably won't be as big as your imagination. If they were, you'd be in trouble. My solution is to apply a liberal amount of fantasy on top of reality. A lot of men feel self conscious about the size of their own equipment. I know that I do from time to time. The reality is that there is someone larger and someone smaller, and we can all have a lot of fun if we don't worry about that. The same thing is true with toys.
River

Postby River » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:21 pm

RoanShire wrote:Drink lots of water. Your body produces its own lubrication and it needs fluids for that.

Wut?!?
RoanShire

Postby RoanShire » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:48 pm

River wrote:
RoanShire wrote:Drink lots of water. Your body produces its own lubrication and it needs fluids for that.

Wut?!?

Your colon produces mucus and also will respond to any kind of irritation by producing more of that. If you're dehydrated then your body is not going to be able to protect itself. Also, your colon absorbs moisture more quickly when you're dehydrated. And no, I didn't mean to imply that your body produces enough lubrication that you can use toys without lube.
Hell-Tor

Postby Hell-Tor » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:47 pm

MonsieurFoxy wrote:one question? Has anyone ever Ripped something anally? Now I mean ripped, as in Go directly to the hospital. Do not pass that bend. Do not tie with your Werewolf.?

Mr. Hands.

Too soon?
What is the music of life?
This pup's heart belongs to Woodsie. ♥
Own - Small Werepup Halloween Black & Orange Dragoness
Hivemind Triad Member
Sain'ja's Big Daddy. Baron's Claimed Puppy. Phyrre's Pup.
Aresues

Postby Aresues » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:26 pm

MonsieurFoxy wrote:Ouchie. Maybe just a little too soon, given what kinds of toys I use.

Butt anyone on HERE ever gone to the hospital for Ripped-Ass Syndrome?

The only bleeding I've ever had is thanks to my Ridgeback. In an 8, his ridges are just too firm for my poor hole...though it DOES feel nice, I'm kinda turned off by the blood.

As for hospital-grade bloodflow...no. I'd never push myself that hard. Though my mate shoved the his entire Werewolf up his tail once...ALL of it, including the base (with a suction cup). All that was left out was the cumtube. He was quite sore after that
Owned:
Med Razor, 5/8, Onyx Black, Cumtube (Reviewed)
Med Werewolf, 5/8, Halloween Black, Suction Cup (Reviewed)
Med Duke, 5, Dark Natural, Cumtube (Reviewed)
Med Seadragon, 3, Dark Natural, Suction Cup (Reviewed)
Med Ridgeback, 8, SURPRISE ME! (Reviewed)
Lge Breeder, 5/8, Dark Natural, S/C (Reviewed)
Lge Desi, 8, Whore Red, Cumtube (Reviewed)
Lge Faerie Dragon, 5, Dark Natural, S/C (Reviewed)

Ordered:
Lge Razor, 3/5, Custom
Lge Gryphon, 5, SURPRISE ME!, S/C
Med Xar, 8, SURPRISE ME!

Wish List:
Fruits of Loreain
Male Raptor Cloaca
Otter
Willer

Postby Willer » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:36 am

I have a question:
I've recently gone further than I ever have before with anal toying. The toy that I'm using is incredibly bumpy, tons of pronounced ridges all along it, and halfway in there is a sudden cleft which is hard to get off of as well. I have never done much with this toy, but recently I decided 'fuck it' and went ballistic on myself.

It wasn't enough to tear, but I'm still incredibly sore. Is it okay if I go again for another rough round on myself? There's no blood, just aches and pains, but to be honest I'm kind of in the mood for that right now.
I am no one's slave, master, pet, submissive, friend, or mate. Interested?

Take a look at my dragon!
Willer

Postby Willer » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:16 pm

MonsieurFoxy wrote:Saturday would be soon enough for rough stuff, buddy. The point is that if you're doing it RIGHT, you'll never see blood.

No blood...but lots of pain. I've been rough to myself four times today, and the last time hurt just to insert the toy. This is turning into an experiment to see how much I can take.

Not a masochist, but this is quite fun. I hope I will finally experience the 'sore in the morning'.

Quick embarrassing edit question: I am noticing that I have a large amount of flatulence ever since I've gone rough on myself...is my toying a cause of that? :oops:
I am no one's slave, master, pet, submissive, friend, or mate. Interested?

Take a look at my dragon!
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:27 pm

This is gonna sound really weird but...

Gut punching. Yesterday when I was toying with my medium gryphon, he ended up going to fast inside me (whoops) and it felt like an internal gut punch. It didn't hurt and was just an 'oomph' kind of feeling but it made me go: HAVE TO GET OFF NOW. I also took the first part of the knot which I was pretty proud of (at least I think I did). Anyone else find this kind of feeling a turn on?

Also when I try to knot my small werewolf, I feel that blockage which I am assuming is the second sphincter (why did they give it such a funny name?). I know I can knot my were and this is just frustrating because the medium gryphon + the very first part of the knot is about equal to the were including the knot. I hate being so tiny :cry:
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:21 pm

MonsieurFoxy wrote:My friend Brian likes gut punching. I don't understand it, but I know that it's not uncommon. He likes external. I don't know if he's brave enough to do internal gut punching AKA "Falcon Punching" With the Gryphon, what firmness is it? Is it possible that the pointier tip is getting stuck somewhere in your gut that the bigger, thicker, rounder tip of the Werewolf is just sort of sliding past?

And yes, I've gotten off that sudden, "OMG. It just went IN. ALL at ONCE!" feeling. That's one of my favorite parts of knotting with something.

It's the werewolf that is causing problems, not the gryphon. It wasn't really hard it was more of a "HOLY SHIT FAST THUD" kind of thing like...it didn't have enough time to bend in my guts? Haha. It's a 5 firmness, both of them are.
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:22 am

MonsieurFoxy wrote:Hmmmmmmm. ............

There's only one solution to this problem.....

TESTING!!!!

My new theory says that the werewolf, not having a tapering tip like the gryphon, causes your body to contract down on it, thinking it's a large turd that needs to go out, not go back in. But maybe if you have another toy that will reach deeper than the gryphon, you can desensitize the muscles and retrain them to accept the sudden expansion from the head of the werewolf.....

Nope. Gryphon is my longest toy. I have a karabos coming which will not be going near my bum any time soon and a small naga which doesn't stack up to the medium gryphon. Guess I am gonna have to keep trying.
AkaiKitsune

Postby AkaiKitsune » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Feel kinda awkward for asking, but I have a small question. I'm a bit of a toying virgin (only been three times, with a small Werewolf) and I just wanted to clear something up. After finishing and pulling out, my ass physically seems to feel like it stays kinda open/wide for a while afterward, and I was wondering if this is normal, or am I being a bit too enthusiastic for a beginner?
Last edited by AkaiKitsune on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:01 pm

AkaiKitsune wrote:Feel kinda awkward for asking, but I have a small question. I'm a bit of a toying virgin (only been three times, with a small Werewolf) and I just wanted to clear something up. After finishing and pulling out, my ass physically seems to feel like it stays kinda open/wide for a while afterward and I was wondering if this is normal or am I being a bit too enthusiastic for a beginner?

It's normal. Atleast from what I can tell, it is the same way with me.
Phen

Postby Phen » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:12 pm

AkaiKitsune wrote:Feel kinda awkward for asking, but I have a small question. I'm a bit of a toying virgin (only been three times, with a small Werewolf) and I just wanted to clear something up. After finishing and pulling out, my ass physically seems to feel like it stays kinda open/wide for a while afterward, and I was wondering if this is normal, or am I being a bit too enthusiastic for a beginner?

mine does the same. It'll close up back to normal on it's own. trust me, I've shoved a Medium Duke back there and my ass goes back to normal.
It's been a fun ride but my time here at BD is over. So long, people.
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:21 pm

MonsieurFoxy wrote:Sometimes, it's just nice to feel the air on your ass when it's gaping open like that. For me, that just means a good toying session, thoroughly enjoyed. My hips are always a little loose and sore afterwards, but after an hour or so, they just feel really nice and loose and relaxed.

I like poking it. O.o But I'm a freak like that.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”