Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Eerath

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Eerath » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:41 am

:psyduck:
Last edited by Eerath on Thu May 01, 2014 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
zqfmgb

Postby zqfmgb » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Ok, really, the real second sphincter is paired with the external one. The external one is under mostly conscious control, while the second, internal one is mostly subconscious. If you have to take a crap and clamp down mentally, you're forcing the external sphincter closed. They're close, but the fact that there is a pair of them is why you need a good 1-2" after a knot to have a good knotting sensation.

The term "second sphincter", as it is bandied about on these forums, more correctly refers to the Houston Valve (as in "Houston, we have a problem", though the name is actually just a coincidence). That's the connection from the rectum to the sigmoid colon. Just to re-iterate what's been said before.
The moral of the story is: Never confuse passion with asthma
Ladyzilla

Postby Ladyzilla » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:53 pm

MonsieurFoxy wrote:The second sphincter is approximately 4-6" up from the outer sphincter. There is a slight s-curve from one to the other. Now the length of that first segment varies from person to person. Mine is quite high, closer to 5.5 inches. Some have it a bit lower.

Damns, I envy you. Mine is closer to ~2 inches away from the entry. :p Only good thing about that is it becomes obvious *very* quickly when my butt is not in the mood to cooperate that day. ^^;
Avatar by Tundara. Shout-out to empyreal.
Shameless advertisement for the Royal Dragon, Night Drake, and Eramos!
Owned toys list
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SquiddleFish

Postby SquiddleFish » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:34 pm

So, I'm brand spankin' new to the world of anal play; the most I've ever had there is a finger. I didn't experience much pain, but I do have a rather embarrassing sensation...when I play down there it feels like I'm going to lose control of my bowels. Graphically...it feels like I'm going to poo all over the place. :aaaaa:

Is there a way to stop this feeling or to at least ease it? I'm terribly curious about anal and my partner wants to give it a try as well...
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:25 pm

SquiddleFish wrote:So, I'm brand spankin' new to the world of anal play; the most I've ever had there is a finger. I didn't experience much pain, but I do have a rather embarrassing sensation...when I play down there it feels like I'm going to lose control of my bowels. Graphically...it feels like I'm going to poo all over the place. :aaaaa:

Is there a way to stop this feeling or to at least ease it? I'm terribly curious about anal and my partner wants to give it a try as well...

Basically you're just not used to the sensation OR not completely clean. Clean yourself out and then try. If you still have the sensation than it's probably just your body going: WHAT IS THIS!? I had the same feeling when I first started.
Skaikat

Postby Skaikat » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Been one for anal play for a while now (though never had a real dick up there T-T) but I was wondering;

I just ordered my first BD toy, the Medium Naga. I'm relatively deep, >7 inches on a good day, but I don't know how stretchy I am, considering all the toys I've had have been longer rather than wider. Is there any way to safely find out my limit without something like the tailstretcher?
Ordered:
Naga: Medium, (5), Dark Natural

Wishlist:
Vergil: Large, (5-8), Custom color of some sort
Gryphon: XL, (5), Custom Split of some sort
Seadragon: Medium, (5-8), Custom Split of some sort
BlackSheep

Postby BlackSheep » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:29 am

I am not worried about size so much, considering a few different factors, however I am worried about how long he is going to last (as in he goes a longass time). Is the best way to deal with this just to work up to it with my own toys on my own time?
nycsatyr

Postby nycsatyr » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Zeus wrote:I wanted to ask what is the best why to take the hair off your anal and crotch area. Is it shaving, using a electric shaver or use a cream to take the hair off? I'm not sure this was asked before or posted.

I've tried it all including waxing ... get yourself a Philips Body Groomer, and squat over a hand mirror and use plenty of gel based shaving creme as a lubricant - you want it to be translucent so you can see. I'd recommend Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel (try Amazon if you can't find locally), or try Aveeno Theraupeutic Shave Gel -- they both lubricate well for shaving. I use Neutragena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser when I shave my face, and often use it when shaving my ass too. If I do use a shave gel, I wash with the acne wash after I rinse. When shaving close to your hole, Squeeze your hole tight and go slowly, pull your balls so skin is tight when shaving them. If it's your first time shaving, don't over do it and try and get perfectly smooth the first time. It also helps to shave a day or two before any 'action'. After you shave, spray some Bactine on your hands and cover the area with it as an aftershave. Last tip is to give your shave area a chance to get some air and moisturize with lotion the next day or so. And hopefully this goes without saying, make sure the area you plan to shave has been washed first.
Enjoying:
David the Werewolf Medium Split Soft Dark Natural

Just ordered:
David the Werewolf Extra Large ... Medium, with cum tube

Contemplating:
Chance
Razor
Ridgeback
Duke
Tailstretcher
BlackSheep

Postby BlackSheep » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:18 pm

MonsieurFoxy wrote:Well, make sure that "your own time" includes enough regularity for your body to get a rhythm. Rhythm is proven to improve physical performance on almost any level.

Yes, I will do so. Thank you

Aside from that should I work up to the time? I spend a significantly smaller amount of time when playing anally alone than it takes to get him off in any manner, and would not want to just jump into a much longer time.
nycsatyr

Postby nycsatyr » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:21 pm

RoanShire wrote:To enjoy anal sex, it's really important to be relaxed. Everyone is different, but here are some things that help me.

Don't worry about achieving some goal. Remind yourself that you're just "playing" and it doesn't matter how far you go. The important thing is to do what feels pleasurable. Take things slowly. Find out what feels good and just pause at that point, lie back and relax. Pay attention to your body, and wait until you are in the right mood. Don't go any further than where you feel comfortable.

Learn what it feels like to relax those muscles, and also how it feels to be tense. Enjoy the sensations. Don't worry about how much you can tense or relax. After a while you will find that you can relax more, and probably get a little more of a toy inside you.

Pause frequently and pay attention to the physical sensations. Is something uncomfortable, does it feel good? Are you relaxed? Get to know yourself and how your toys feel before you get too energetic with anal sex. You might or might not like a lot of motion. Respect your limits, and don't worry about where they are at the moment.

Don't worry about trying to have an orgasm while toying. That might not happen at first, or ever. This is just one of the ways you can please yourself. Follow up anal play with other things you enjoy, like masturbation, nipple play, or whatever. Make it a natural part of your sex, and don't think of it as a separate thing that is more or less important than anything else. You might find that anal play is not for you. That's OK too. We're all different.

Bigger isn't always better. Start small, and find out your limits gradually. It isn't important if you can do what someone else does. What's important is to know what you enjoy, and don't hurt yourself.

Drink lots of water. Your body produces its own lubrication and it needs fluids for that. Use plenty of lube, but also be careful not to force anything further than is comfortable. I use two different kinds of lube. I use a thicker lube when starting out because it avoids a lot of external mess. Then I use a thinner lube for my insides because it's much wetter and slicker.

Amen, Amen, Amen. And treat yourself to some yogurt afterwards to help your natural flora return after cleaning out and enjoying your Anus.
Enjoying:

Just ordered:

Contemplating:
Chance
Razor
Ridgeback
Duke
Tailstretcher
nycsatyr

Postby nycsatyr » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:53 pm

Willow wrote:Well, if you have a problem with lube drying up, you might want to try a different one. For example everyone known KY and astroglide as very popular lubes... but I find out they dry too quickly. That's why I don't use them, and also why people say they dry to fast. Cause they don't know better. :P I use a water-based (I think they also have a silicone one) lube called ForPlay and it works really well. It won't come of except with water and never had a problem with anyone. Now, I don't know if you'd be able to find it at your local Walgreens or anything but I have a local sex shop and theres plenty of places online to get it.
I dunno, experiment.

I agree, you don't want lube to dry up on you ... it takes some time to learn what works best. A tip from those of us into / experienced with the joys of ass play ... don't be afraid of oil based lubes, even good old fashioned Crisco. If you're new to anal toying, you'll want to use a heavier duty lube at first -- try some Crisco. I rarely use anymore though, even for FF unless it's preferred by the top.

I usually do a light lubrication with Vaseline before I start Toying, not too much just enough to moisturize outside and just inside the anal canal. Then use a water based lube for insertion, and use it liberally. I prefer J-Lube but use it this way (you'll need a small spray bottle):

Wet your fingertips and wet your anal area with warm water. Sprinkle some J-Lube powder on your finger tips and work it into a few clumps (it won't be smooth). Push the clumps into your anus, wet your fingers again and play with yourself, slide your fingers in and out and re-wetting them often with warm water. Think of it as foreplay and the J-Lube will become nice and slick as you slowly add water with your fingers ... Now you should be warm, tingly, and relatively slick down there. Grab your toy and spray bottle (which you filled with hot water), spray the toy until it's covered with a sexy dew, then sprinkle some J-Lube powder on the tip and shaft. Work the J-Lube powder into a slick lube, spraying frequently as you stroke the head and shaft of your toy and work the powder into the consistency that feels right for you. As you mount the toy, and ride the toy, spray the shaft, your hole and any other body part you want nice and slick with the spray bottle. Don't be afraid to add more J-Lube powder while playing. Adding water with the spray bottle is key, and adding Cum Lube, KY or your favorite water based lube will be wonderful.

I like to start with Eros Mega Slide, it's great for toying, and shift to the J-Lube powder and spray bottle. As part of prepping, you can also get into the 'ass up' position, insert a few ounces of water from your enema bulb, bottle, etc. Be sure and hold it in though ... at least until it mixes with the J-Lube powder or the water based lube you're using. I'd also suggest you check out Fort Troff's web site, they have a wide selection of heavy duty, silicone safe lubes that are great for toying. Honestly though, I've found that the JL powder and spray bottle method is very effective, and most important, economical. :D

Hope this helps ...

Oh, one more tip, for clean up. Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty (it's pink) will leave your ass feeling smooth and sexy afterwards, not to mention the ease of washing away the lubricant.
Enjoying:

Just ordered:

Contemplating:
Chance
Razor
Ridgeback
Duke
Tailstretcher
nycsatyr

Postby nycsatyr » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:29 am

Sin wrote:Most sex toy outlets that sells anal toys will also sell standard douches. They're easy to use, easy to clean and you can reuse them forever (granted you clean them after each use).

This is the one I use.
http://www.sextoys.co.uk/Douches-and-En ... Douche.asp

Some of them will say they're shaped or sized for your pleasure or some bullshit like that. Any one will do, really.

The Streem-Master is great and here's another option for about $15 US:

http://www.forttroff.com/30000_gallery?pcat=RS

And try the UBER Luber http://www.forttroff.com/54014_gallery?pcat=NEW
Enjoying:

Just ordered:

Contemplating:
Chance
Razor
Ridgeback
Duke
Tailstretcher
nycsatyr

Postby nycsatyr » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:42 am

Willer wrote:
MonsieurFoxy wrote:Saturday would be soon enough for rough stuff, buddy. The point is that if you're doing it RIGHT, you'll never see blood.

It happens with vaginal sex and fisting too. Don't be embarrassed, it comes with the experience.

Quick embarrassing edit question: I am noticing that I have a large amount of flatulence ever since I've gone rough on myself...is my toying a cause of that? :oops:
Enjoying:

Just ordered:

Contemplating:
Chance
Razor
Ridgeback
Duke
Tailstretcher
nycsatyr

Postby nycsatyr » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:52 am

SquiddleFish wrote:So, I'm brand spankin' new to the world of anal play; the most I've ever had there is a finger. I didn't experience much pain, but I do have a rather embarrassing sensation...when I play down there it feels like I'm going to lose control of my bowels. Graphically...it feels like I'm going to poo all over the place. :aaaaa:

That's your body doing what it's supposed to do, expel what's in the rectum when it's full. You just need to get use to the sensation and learn how to control it --- similar to learning to hold your breath under water maybe?

Get a pack of the disposable incontinence bed pads, spread them out on the bathroom floor and go for it ... experiment with the feeling. If you feel like you're going to poo, poo and see what happens. If you're not clean, you will be. You ever take a dump and it feels really good going out? think of that as the 'down stroke'. Anyway, get to know your body, don't be afraid of making a mess. Even if you're clean, you'll get the urge to expel when you fill the rectum with fingers, cock or toy. You'll have to learn how to control what I think is an autonomic reflex to enjoy the pleasure of non-fecal matter in your rectum ;)
Enjoying:

Just ordered:

Contemplating:
Chance
Razor
Ridgeback
Duke
Tailstretcher
nycsatyr

Postby nycsatyr » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:58 am

AkaiKitsune wrote:Feel kinda awkward for asking, but I have a small question. I'm a bit of a toying virgin (only been three times, with a small Werewolf) and I just wanted to clear something up. After finishing and pulling out, my ass physically seems to feel like it stays kinda open/wide for a while afterward, and I was wondering if this is normal, or am I being a bit too enthusiastic for a beginner?

do some hole squeezes, or Kegels, you might get lucky and have another orgasm ... ;)
Enjoying:

Just ordered:

Contemplating:
Chance
Razor
Ridgeback
Duke
Tailstretcher
BlackSheep

Postby BlackSheep » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:01 am

V
seriously.jpg

^
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:51 pm

....Ok so Lu's story time starts NOW.

Showers for me = sexy stick things up my butt time. So, I play with the gryphon some (I can only get down to the knot) and for shits and giggles I decided "I'm gonna try my karabos!". So I start pushing him in thinking the head isn't even going in. I check and well, the head is in. Confused I keep going and well...I almost knot the thing! There was no pain until I tried forcing the rest of the knot of it in. I hadn't toyed for awhile. I probably would have knotted the were afterwards if the length didn't hurt my insides. Makes me wonder why I can't knot my small 8 naga (gonna try again in the next shower) yet can almost knot this behemoth. I have a feeling it has to do with the fact that my butt likes 5 toys very much.

Now, I got a few questions.
1) Smaller things seem to hurt more than larger things. My finger bothers me more than sticking the gryphon into me. I have a feeling it may do with the firmness of my finger as well as the naga. Maybe the texture too since both the gryph and karabos are relatively smooth. Is that possible?
2) I felt almost nothing until I hit the pain/discomfort. Don't get my wrong it feels nice but I thought I would feel the head of the karabos pop in or the stretch more or something. Am I over estimating this or does my butt just..not feel a lot?
3) As I mentioned, bigger things (to a point) are easier for me! Born a size queen maybe? Haha.
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:25 am

MonsieurFoxy wrote:My thought on the matter is that the thinner toy is just poking your insides more, and maybe your insides want something bigger, and then this tiny thing comes in, and your insides are like WTF is this????? GTFO and give me something BIG!!

No, but seriously, I'd say that if you're doing it anally, then the smaller toy is really just knocking around and digging into the sides of your colon, instead of lodging firmly and sticking straight in. The smaller toy may simply be going in at the wrong angle since it's smaller and harder to control. :geek:

Hope that helps.

That may be it. I tend to toy anally the same way of being on my knees and lowering myself onto the toy. It's just confusing how I can seem to take almost all of a small karabos yet can't knot my small naga when the knot of the naga is the same thickness of the damn karabos shaft. :psyduck:
ruffruffwolf

Postby ruffruffwolf » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:56 am

MonsieurFoxy wrote:The knot of the karabos seems to be slightly rounder than the naga. Perhaps the tilted nature of the naga's knot causes it to tilt forward too much, and put excess pressure on a single spot behind your other bits.

I will figure this the hell out.
Next shower. :3
Zharn

Postby Zharn » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:45 pm

I ordered my first toy from BD (actually, first toy EVER ^^) earlier today. A small Tailstretcher. I've read forum posts and whatnot about people being able to take medium toys on their first go, but I REALLY want to be careful down there. Total anal virgin. I'm also in a sort of... unique predicament.

I am 18 (male), so this is now legal and whatnot for me, but it also means that I'm stuck with my family. At least until college sets in. The only one who knows about my purchase is my mother, and I'm going to try to be really stealthy about my toying (I have 2 siblings who shouldn't exactly be exposed to dragon dildos .-.). My main concern is cleaning -- I'll give my tailhole a good scrubbing inside and out during showers, but is that enough, especially if it's like 6-10 hours before I actually toy? And I would also like to know the importance of cleaning AFTER toying. It seems like the toying itself would be like a cleansing of its own... though in a more forceful way XD

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”