Vaginal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
tiredeyes

Re: Vaginal Sex advice thread

Postby tiredeyes » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:23 pm

I come to you lovely ladies seeking advice!
Recently I got a Kelvin, small, in soft. Didn't want it to be cervix pokey, nope! I have a small Clayton, and enjoy it, but wanted to see how knots felt! Kelvin has such a small knot, he seemed like a good place to start.
Problem is, I can't seem to knot it! I would say it's because I'm not big enough for it, but Clayton's shaft seems only .10 inches smaller in diameter. So I don't think that's it....

I wonder if the base may have anything to do with it? Since it seems to be knot to base instead of knot to a little more length then base. Or the softness? I notice even with the base pressed up against me (by hand or by sitting on it) there's still knot that isn't inside me. Plenty of lube, no knot. It isn't painful at all, and Clayton sure is longer than Kelvin so I don't think length is an issue. HMMM. I am considering putting it up for sale if I can't figure this out, as the shaft alone isn't doing a whole lot for me it seems! It's a beautiful toy, shame...

Curious to what the more seasoned BDers have to say!
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Due to the Ice Dragon's design, it even just LOOKS impossible to knot. There's virtually NO room behind the knot to fully tie with it, and the model always looked uncomfortable to me for that reason. I would grab him in a heartbeat if there was more room behind the knot, but alas...

Also, the soft firmness might have something to do with it. It makes the 'pop' that goes with knotting a bit less intense. I have a medium Xar in soft though, and haven't had any problems knotting him or keeping him. (might be due to his large girth)

Unfortunately, BDs new trend seems to be to make toys with either not enough room behind the knot, or to make the shaft behind the knot too thick to fully tie with vaginally. Hence why my wishlist is shrinking.

My best picks for a good knotting (in no particular order):
Razor
Cole
Faerie Dragon
Xar

Knotting for beginners:
David
Cole
Spritz
Vergil
AGirlFromDownUnder
Gender: Bodacious Babe (Cis-Fem, Bi-curious with preference to males)

Postby AGirlFromDownUnder » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:20 pm

tiredeyes wrote:I come to you lovely ladies seeking advice!
Recently I got a Kelvin, small, in soft. Didn't want it to be cervix pokey, nope! I have a small Clayton, and enjoy it, but wanted to see how knots felt! Kelvin has such a small knot, he seemed like a good place to start.
Problem is, I can't seem to knot it! I would say it's because I'm not big enough for it, but Clayton's shaft seems only .10 inches smaller in diameter. So I don't think that's it....

I wonder if the base may have anything to do with it? Since it seems to be knot to base instead of knot to a little more length then base. Or the softness? I notice even with the base pressed up against me (by hand or by sitting on it) there's still knot that isn't inside me. Plenty of lube, no knot. It isn't painful at all, and Clayton sure is longer than Kelvin so I don't think length is an issue. HMMM. I am considering putting it up for sale if I can't figure this out, as the shaft alone isn't doing a whole lot for me it seems! It's a beautiful toy, shame...

Curious to what the more seasoned BDers have to say!

I just got my small/med(5) kelvin, it is a little cervix pokey and yeah, I agree on the knot. It needs some space behind it to really enjoy it. As it stands, the knot just tends to sit in my opening, which isn't all that pleasurable.
I think it's definitely better suited to anal, judging by the design. Which is a shame, the scales and curve are great, the had just needs to be shorter/blunter and the knot needs to be higher with a longer shaft.
tiredeyes

Postby tiredeyes » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:24 pm

Awwww I see. Well dang! On one hand, I'm happy to know it's not just me struggling with it, but on the other, I'm sad. It's such a cute toy! Shame for those of us that bought it intending it for vaginal use. It just sits in my opening as well.
:c

Not sure how I feel about the pop that goes with knotting, (Do I want it intense? Do I not? We'll see!) as I'm mainly after feeling filled. The Xar is something I've been wanting to look into! Mild concerns with size though, but it doesn't seem too far off from what I have now. Faerie Dragon was one I didn't think much of (the length and less fatty head didn't appeal), but I will look into it and see what people are saying. Same goes for the other ones you've recommended!

Thanks for the responses you guys! <3
LonelyOwl

Postby LonelyOwl » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:10 pm

Hello one and all. ^^

I'm still a virgin both to toys and sex. The reason it's taking me so long to purchase a Bad Dragon toy is because I'm concerned about the incredible width and girth they seem to come in. Being a virgin, I've aimed only to use slimmer penetration toys so as not to hurt myself or draw that "first time" blood. It looks like even the smaller option available are considerably large either in the shaft, knot (which I don't care for either way), or base.

What I'm seeking advice on is which model I should go with. I'm looking for something that would be easy on first-timers but is still long enough to fulfill my needs (the longer the better!). The Dragon's Tongue and Dragon Tail both seem to match my criteria but I still have some questions. I really like the style of the tongue but if I were to get it in the length I want (Medium) then I'm afraid it would compromise the size, especially at the base. I have the same concern about the tail as well as concern for the texture. I've never tried ribbed or textured toys before so I'm not sure how it would feel or how it would effect my virginal status.

Thank you so much in advance for any help received and I'm sorry if this inquiry isn't in the right thread. I felt it would be best to ask other women what they think since this is a matter of vaginal sex.

Thank you again!

EDIT : I forgot to add that I'm also interested in Vergil the Drippy Dragon but the knot at the bottom worries me. I'd like to buy something I can insert fully without hurting myself and a knot does not seem like the way to go for a first-timer like myself. ^^;
AnimalPun

Postby AnimalPun » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:03 pm

You don't really need to worry about bleeding if you go slowly enough, have lube, and are aroused- it is still a possibility since some people have very 'fragile' hymens or only tiny perforations, but they're usually veerryyy stretchy. Virginity isn't a physical thing either, I'm also a virgin and I've never bled even though I play with large-ish toys. It's a total myth that virgins look/feel different from sex-havers, basically.

Honestly if you have no experience with toys, you might be better off buying a cheap dildo/vibe or two before investing in BD. It took me a year to get comfortable with my first average-sized vibe, and if I had jumped straight into BD I would have either hurt myself by forcing them in or given up. Plus it gives you a chance to figure out what you'd like without dropping a lot of cash. But if you want to go for it you certainly can, just listen to your body and use lube!

I can't speak firsthand for the toys you mention, but most bases aren't all that annoying I find. The tongue does look hefty, but most of the dicks are easy enough to maneuver with average strength. Or you can be lazy like me and ride them, in which case a large base is actually helpful!

The problem with the tail(s) is that they don't get very wide until the bottom, which can be further down than you might be able to reach, and the tip is fairly pointy and could potentially poke you uncomfortably. I know some people like them for vaginal use, but I always think of them as primarily anal toys. The tongue is much rounder and smoother, but since it's an odder oval shape it might not work out for you especially if you're unsure of the size you can handle. Virgil can be a good way to get into knotting since his head is basically a smaller knot and he's pretty smooth both in texture and how the knot swells, but he is rather thick.

I'd suggest looking into Moko or Luka, which are both fairly smooth and tapered with rounded heads, or Nox who is about the same diameter down his length and has a nice shape. For knotted toys I would say either David or the Gryphon, both have smooth knots and not a lot of texture.
ChromosomeFarm

Postby ChromosomeFarm » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:50 pm

AnimalPun wrote: I'm also a virgin and I've never bled even though I play with large-ish toys.

Me too.

Honestly you really shouldn't be in pain or bleeding a lot (the benefit of masturbation is that you have full control of how fast you go).

It's too bad, because BD actually recently got rid of a couple of my favorite go-to recommendations for virgins (I came to BD as an inexperienced one myself, although I did go through a phase of just randomly fucking my fingers and phallic objects like handles and anything else I thought would fit. LOL). My favorite when I was first starting out was a small, 8, legacy Xeno- definitely look into finding one and see what you think. It's very small but with enough texture to make up for it, and even now that i can take far larger things, I really enjoy mine.

(I have a very good friend who's also a virgin that I send dicks to, and the poor soul has vaginismus and really couldn't play with much vaginally until I sent her a Xeno, which is now helping them work up to other things.)

What was said about the tails is pretty accurate in my experience (i've tried a Winston's Tail, which funnily/horribly enough ended up ripping up the poor dude I sold it to on the forums), and it's actually pretty poky (and I'm not even sensitive to that sort of thing in general). In general I've found I really don't like tapered/triangular things, but your mileage may vary.

I guess what I would recommend is similar to Animalpun; Moko and Luka are great choices, and actually I think Duke or Chance would be even better if you're just starting out, because they're a bit less girthy. (Notice those are all roughly humanoid in shape; might as well get something that your vagina is kinda made for just to start out, I'd say)

If you find/know you can take thicker things, Nox is a great choice- he's veeeeery gentle and smooth. Werewolf is too, but for some reason it took me a while to warm up to his shape (now that I've got him in firm and smooth instead of matte and medium-firm he's my baby, but again, that's a preference thing).
LonelyOwl

Postby LonelyOwl » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:17 pm

Thank you both very much! I wasn't expecting to get such a fast reply. ^^

I've heard that about virginity before - that most of what is said about it is myth - and I've never bled before either but I AM terribly scared of bleeding. The only time it ever happened to me was when I tried to use a Sonic Screwdriver as a toy and... you know the feeling of sticking your finger in the middle of the top of a plastic fast food cup? It was like that. Very painful... but anyway, I've tried to use lube before and only found it to be more frustrating than helping. And sticky. Do either of you know if the cumlube available in the shop is any good? Thank you for all the advice. I've used other dildos before but as I said, most of them were small.

And after what you said about the tail, ChromosomeFarm... I'm definitely going to cross that one off my list. xD

I've decided I'll either buy Chance or Nox. Either way I think I'll be happy with my purchase. I can't thank you enough for the information. It really helped a lot.
Keely

Postby Keely » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:38 pm

LonelyOwl wrote:I've decided I'll either buy Chance or Nox. Either way I think I'll be happy with my purchase. I can't thank you enough for the information. It really helped a lot.

If you've had something inside you before then a small nox would probably be great! He's a good size and has a good shape for finding your gspot! The cumlube is pretty decent but the titanium dioxide that makes the white cumlube white can irritate some people and cause UTIs. My absolute favorite lubes are sliquid satin and nature lovin honey bear lube :) If those are out of your price range (cuz they are fairly expensive through I think they're worth the price) then a good less expensive one is pink water based lube (make sure it's the water version cuz normal pink is silicone based) and at least in my area it's available at both safeway and fred meyers (so you could check a kroger store in your area). One thing to be careful of with grocery/pharmacy bought lube is usually they're the cheap brands like astroglide or KY that have glycerine (which can cause yeast infections) and lots of other questionable chemicals. But a natural pharmacy or food store might have a small selection of good lubes (like sliquid, yes brand, or other nice ones).
DarkButterfly

Postby DarkButterfly » Thu May 01, 2014 1:49 am

Nox is on my wishlist, and I have a small Moko in medium and its really nice, I think Moko would also be good for a first time with textures as well (if you get one in medium or firm) and also don't forget! get the sample disks too so you can get a better "feel" for any future purchases.

I think (just by looks anyway) small anthro dragon would be good for starters & feel for texture (but I could be saying that cause I want an anthro dragon in my collection lol)

And seeing all this info about the tails being "too pokey" I might just use a small tail for clit play or something if I get one
WOCFist

Postby WOCFist » Sun May 11, 2014 6:40 am

Hi all,

Sorry to change the subject a little, but I had a question regarding vaginal stretching.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a few years now and we recently discovered that we both thoroughly enjoy when she takes toys on the larger side. We've talked a fair amount about it, and have made the decision to pursue this by stretching her out to take larger toys. That being said, I've been poking around the internet for some time now and have a general idea of how to safely make her larger (go slowly, communicate, use a decent amount of lube, etc :words: ). My question is, and this is aimed at the size queens here, are there any other techniques that can help enlarge a vagina?
AGirlFromDownUnder

Postby AGirlFromDownUnder » Sun May 11, 2014 7:00 am

Here's something I have sort of been almost worried about but haven't had the courage to find out about.
I have a super sensitive clitoris. Like, if anything touches my bare clit, it feels like being poked in the eye (painful!). I am totally fine with stimulation as long as my hood is down, but when getting licked out, there are so many limits on a guy's creativity as they can't actually touch my bare clit.

I'm sure I don't have an infection though as I have been tested and it's not painful at other times, nor is it itchy, smelly etc. that comes with infection.
Also, it's been this way since I can remember.

So, when I see that people can like, play with their clit or have amazing oral sex, I feel kind of envious because even the lightest touch leaves me going "OWOWOWOWOW STOP!"
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun May 11, 2014 9:54 am

That sounds pretty normal.

Some people have extremely sensitive clits, while others can't even get off by it! (I actually have a friend who deals with that.)

Mine is sensitive, but it usually doesn't get to that painful point until right /after/ I orgasm. Most people think I'm crazy when I frantically tell them to STOP TOUCHING ME DOWN THERE right after I orgasm, because it hurts.
It only mildly hurts me when my bare clit is touched otherwise.
Keely

Postby Keely » Sun May 11, 2014 12:46 pm

this is a case where desensitizing/numbing cream might actually be useful since you're not needing pain as a feedback response to stop. So you could try using a numbing or prolonging cream to help with the oversensitivity!
AGirlFromDownUnder

Postby AGirlFromDownUnder » Sun May 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Keely wrote:this is a case where desensitizing/numbing cream might actually be useful since you're not needing pain as a feedback response to stop. So you could try using a numbing or prolonging cream to help with the oversensitivity!

That's an idea, I'll have to look into that :)
Capybara

Postby Capybara » Wed May 28, 2014 11:26 pm

I've got a bit of a question I'd like to pose to my fellow vagina-havers. If I may get a little...personal-- er, more personal, I apparently have a tighter vagina than I knew when I got into toys. So, diving headlong into the fun, I purchased a small Faerie Dragon and a small AnthroDragon. Unfortunately, unless I essentially pour myself full of lube (well, I actually use a Chico li'l squirt), I can't really get any fun out of these toys. The Faerie won't go in any further than the point where it is little better than the Chico and the Anthro only goes in with obscene amounts of lube. I tried to toy with my mate and it just killed the mood. I am thinking of getting a mini Clayton, which is, at its thickest, three quarters of an inch thinner than the thickest part of the Anthro.

Do you think I would be wasting my money on the mini Clayton or would the three quarters of an inch difference be enough to, in general, change my experience?
Sleighter

Postby Sleighter » Wed May 28, 2014 11:43 pm

^^ Kinda in the same spot as you.

I recently bought a legacy Ice dragon, which is around medium for Kelvin and ive played with him a few times but I can never get any farther then his head, which is about three inches. I feel like i hit a wall and it hurts if i push any farther OTL. Since hes my first toy im thinking of going to spencers and getting a small vibe, just to work on stretching myself out a bit more. do you ladies have any advice or tips to make him work with me? It would be a shame to sell him as i really love him,
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Thu May 29, 2014 8:21 am

So according to my ex and friend (who are the same person BTW), I've had orgasms internally. Which would be great, but I can't feel them.

I figure if I do Kegels more or wear my pelvic floor excersise balls more, not only would I be tighter but maybe I could feel these multiple orgasms?
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu May 29, 2014 1:04 pm

Kegels have helped me have more intense orgasms, so yes, that might work for you.

Out of curiosity though, what made your ex say that you've had internal orgasms before? Was it because he could feel internal muscle spasms? Cos that can happen even if you don't actually orgasm. Just trying to clarify that for you (:
ChromosomeFarm

Postby ChromosomeFarm » Thu May 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Yeah... I would think that if YOU were having an orgasm, YOU'D know it.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”