Dildo Visible through belly as it goes in and out...

Where the old and dusty threads lie. Harken back to the days of yore and reminisce on posts from another era! (Old OT threads go here.)

Re: Dildo Visible through belly as it goes in and out...

Postby Quiet269 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:07 am

Raziel wrote:
Runa wrote:Raziel can do it, he's done it on cam for me....it wasn't that extreme, but still.

erm.....>.=.>....*slowly sneaks away*

*pounces* Aww, no need to blush... or run away...
Quiet269

Postby Raziel » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:43 am

Balkor wrote:bleh the imgs dont work straight from e621 >.< Its clean just hillarious

http://e621.net/post/show/51367/

Ohhhh....*cackles* Wow, it really did bounce off. XD

Quiet269 wrote:
Raziel wrote:
Runa wrote:Raziel can do it, he's done it on cam for me....it wasn't that extreme, but still.

erm.....>.=.>....*slowly sneaks away*

*pounces* Aww, no need to blush... or run away...

Until ye other size queens step forth and say they can do it, and/or enjoy it....>.=.>....I'll be ..erm...lurking around. :P

PS: Virgil's older brother (Size Large) = OMFG WTF BBQSAUCE!.....that thing is NON-RIDE-ABLE!
(That thing had my belly swollen like a honeydew sized egg >.=.<)
Raziel

Postby Quiet269 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:25 am

In reality all it is, is a testament to how skinny you must be... I mean, It's one thing to take 2' long dildo, but not uncommon. If it was, Exotic-Erotics would be out of business :lol:
Quiet269

Postby Sapharia321 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:04 pm

wow. :shock: That looks like it would hurt! how could they...

*trying to wrap my mind around it*
Sapharia321

Postby GoWithTheFlow » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Oh daymn :( :lol:
GoWithTheFlow

Postby Silvermane » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:29 am

I just came to kidsune's video ~blushes~ It was hot
He's fuckin sexy too
Silvermane

Postby Gunsche » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:59 pm

lol I wonder if people who can take huge toys like that have ever been asked to smuggle drugs or other thing like that, makes me curious because they would be a good candidate.

but as quothe from robot chicken: "have you ever seen 12 condoms of coke bust in a abominable snowman stomach? it's not a pretty site dude!"
Gunsche

Postby Raziel » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Gunsche wrote:lol I wonder if people who can take huge toys like that have ever been asked to smuggle drugs or other thing like that, makes me curious because they would be a good candidate.

but as quothe from robot chicken: "have you ever seen 12 condoms of coke bust in a abominable snowman stomach? it's not a pretty site dude!"

*cackles loudly* I've seen that episode! :lol:
And I'm not sure about the drug smuggling thing...least if it'd be consentual. "Smuggle this shit in your ass and we'll let you live".....do I get paid?...."....."
Raziel

Postby Ekizel » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:55 pm

:o DUDE!!!
so it's ok if i got, well you know, a bit hard? after watching both? :?
Ekizel

Postby zqfmgb » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:20 am

Raziel wrote:Until ye other size queens step forth and say they can do it, and/or enjoy it....>.=.>....I'll be ..erm...lurking around. :P

PS: Virgil's older brother (Size Large) = OMFG WTF BBQSAUCE!.....that thing is NON-RIDE-ABLE!

As long as you're being save and enjoying yourself, I can't say that it's a turn off... okay, so some bulging is a turn on for me. I admit, I like seeing things that ought to be too big for such uses be put places >.> I cannot as of yet take something large enough deep enough to comment on my ability to do/enjoy such personally.
zqfmgb

Postby ByyakoKitsune69 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:34 pm

EEKK!! *Pulls his tails fearfully through his legs and clamps his legs tightly shut.* THAT'S SO SCARY!! IT SHOULDN'T BULGE LIKE THAT!! *Hides under the sofa.*
ByyakoKitsune69

Postby Raziel » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:48 pm

zqfmgb wrote:
Raziel wrote:Until ye other size queens step forth and say they can do it, and/or enjoy it....>.=.>....I'll be ..erm...lurking around. :P

As long as you're being save and enjoying yourself, I can't say that it's a turn off... okay, so some bulging is a turn on for me. I admit, I like seeing things that ought to be too big for such uses be put places >.> I cannot as of yet take something large enough deep enough to comment on my ability to do/enjoy such personally.

Is the kitty hinting at something webcam related? :lol:
Raziel

Postby zqfmgb » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:32 pm

I wasn't trying to... uh... get a show? I dunno ^.^ Not really sure what you meant. Just wanted to let you know that there are others that find it potentially a turn on? And that I don't yet possess the toys/experience to try it myself. My only large toy is too blunt to take that deeply right now. I thought you were looking for others that find it attractive.
zqfmgb

Postby AustinFetish » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:59 am

Gunsche wrote:lol I wonder if people who can take huge toys like that have ever been asked to smuggle drugs or other thing like that, makes me curious because they would be a good candidate.

The people that smuggle things in their body, particularly drugs, are called "body packers".

I've always wondered about women with spacious vaginas smuggling things.
AustinFetish

Postby Shaukune » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 am

I've only seen my belly bulge once, and that was from the zeta dragon toy..... and that was just a small lump protruding from my belly

Honestly.... just seeing a little bulge, just noticeable is arousing to me... so I looked up this topic

I see the video expecting to maybe see a little bit mroe than i did to myself so.... when i saw it actually taking shape, like seeing the thickness, not just the tip pushing his belly outward i was like this.... :shock: ... then i saw him stick it into his lung... :o .... that all just made me feel :? ... I to felt like protecting my rear for once with my tail
Shaukune

Postby Raziel » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:57 am

Now I find myself a little curious who else on BD's forums can produce a belly bulge to some degree with their toys? :lol:
Raziel

Postby zqfmgb » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:22 am

I'm probably too fat, sorry. If I can get something going, though, I'll be sure to let you know. I mean, if you want...
zqfmgb

Postby Kristina » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:08 am

I'm a gal; I haven't been able to do anal as many of you can... but, I have had tummy bouncing with fisting and using a toy, vaginally. My mate's put his hand on my stomach when we've seen it, and said he could feel the toy, and you could see my stomach move with it, but it's not a defined bulge, nothing like in the videos of when someone is enjoying their big toys anally.
Last edited by Kristina on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kristina

Postby TheRedDragon » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:56 pm

i cant help but think those videos are going to end like in the alien movies, chest bursters. god...some one give those boys a hamburger
TheRedDragon

Postby Raziel » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:19 am

Kristina wrote:I'm a gal; I haven't been able to do anal as many of you can... but, I have had tummy bouncing with fisting and using a toy, vaginally. My mate's put his hand on my stomach when we've seen it, and said he could feel the toy, and you could see my stomach move with it, but it's not a defined bulge, nothing like in the videos of when someone is enjoying their big toys anally.

*Watches* ....HOLY F%#K that thing is fat!....the dildo that is...>.=.>....*enjoys the "Belly bouncing"* XD
Nice!
Raziel

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic Archive