The missing and the lost MIA toys

Please post your feedback regarding a particular buyer/seller transaction here, after reading the rules section.

In the topic subject, please put the seller or buyer's forum name (not real name)
Gamma Velorum

Re: The missing and the lost MIA toys

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:59 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Zaneta wrote:
Totally Agree!

Pearce Update: Roomate one (Ok woth my toys) has told he has caught Roomate two (not ok with toys) snooping around in my room when I made clear not to go in there until I cleared up personal matters (Missing toy)....time for a little interrogation
:misc4: :unamused:

*dramatic music plays*
I would be PISSED if one of my roommates did that....getting a dish or a cup is one thing, but actual snooping (thankfully, they have never done so and won't, I trust them implicitly) would set me off.
Let us know what they say! :laugh:

I swear to god if anyone snooped around my toys drawer I'd take out the biggest one and clobber them with it! :widesmile:

@Slaanesh
I almost spit my drink on my laptop! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That mental image is perfect!! XD
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:01 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
*dramatic music plays*
I would be PISSED if one of my roommates did that....getting a dish or a cup is one thing, but actual snooping (thankfully, they have never done so and won't, I trust them implicitly) would set me off.
Let us know what they say! :laugh:

I swear to god if anyone snooped around my toys drawer I'd take out the biggest one and clobber them with it! :widesmile:

@Slaanesh
I almost spit my drink on my laptop! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That mental image is perfect!! XD

Holy shit imagine walking into a room to have a massive horse cock swung at you like a morning star! :widesmile: :widesmile:
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Zaneta wrote:
Slaanesh wrote: :widesmile:

If she saw my toys I am DEFINITELY going to hear about it. :unamused:

Fuck em if they can't take a joke!
No but seriously....you are all adults and if they have a problem with it well....that's not YOUR problem. Are you parading them around the house and wearing them on your head and leaving them out on the kitchen table?
No?
Then they can get over themselves. You have no reason to be upset and who gives a crap what your roommate thinks?
So just tell em to stay out of your room.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Slaanesh wrote:I swear to god if anyone snooped around my toys drawer I'd take out the biggest one and clobber them with it! :widesmile:

ive show my toy box in both of the collection thread and i dont have a key so lock is not an option, but the other 60lb trunk i stack on top of it has so far been a good deterrent for snooping. as for clobbering, i think my Jackson would work the best. it has range and weight on it side, or my flint. its pretty heavy and has a stun effect :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:03 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

@Slaanesh

Holy shit imagine walking into a room to have a massive horse cock swung at you like a morning star! :widesmile: :widesmile:

That's a intruder who will not be returning to that residence! XD

@KnotyDes
Holy shit, a Jackson?!? That would be a definite deterrent.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

@Slaanesh

That's a intruder who will not be returning to that residence! XD

@Zaneta
Holy shit, a Jackson?!? That would be a definite deterrent.

is red and white so it will hide the color of blood
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Zaneta wrote:
Slaanesh wrote: :widesmile:

If she saw my toys I am DEFINITELY going to hear about it. :unamused:

In a roommate situation, I would keep everything hidden away or even locked down, including valuables, money etc. Even if you trust your roommates completely, they might bring a guest over, etc. It just avoids all drama to keep your valuables (and toys) inaccessible.

I have a friend who used to regularly raid his roommate's change jar, I would see him do it, just dip in and grab coins for chips, etc. People are weird. Roommate situations are tough, even when they are your good friends.

This is getting off topic though.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:06 pm

@All
Apologies for off-topic, but I'm gonna be away for the rest of the night...see the Sad Thread for details if you want, but I'm gonna go now.

@Zaneta
Let me know how things go!
Zaneta

Postby Zaneta » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:13 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote: :words:

Gamma, I have to say you remind me of my wise old grandma. Who once had to pick me up from School after getting in a fight with a bully, and after sitting with me through my mother's verbal abuse, said to me:

"Did you win?"

"Yes Nana"

"Was everyone watching?"

"Yes Nana..."

"Good, that means the know you are the new Alpha, bite her on the nose the next time you see her to solidify her new Omega status."

:misc3: :dukeretro:

Edit: Thanks Gamma! Feel better soon!
Who needs to leave home when you got horse dicks?

:misc11: PM me! I love to chat! <3 :misc12:
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Zaneta wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote: :words:

Gamma, I have to say you remind me of my wise old grandma. Who once had to pick me up from School after getting in a fight with a bully, and after sitting with me through my mother's verbal abuse, said to me:

"Did you win?"

"Yes Nana"

"Was everyone watching?"

"Yes Nana..."

"Good, that means the know you are the new Alpha, bite her on the nose the next time you see her to solidify her new Omega status."

:misc3: :dukeretro:

Edit: Thanks Gamma! Feel better soon!

I like your Grandma!

And thank you, dear, I will in time.
Zaneta

Postby Zaneta » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:16 am

I actually found dependable and nice people to trade with. :)

+2 Charisma.

marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:22 am

Zaneta wrote:I actually found dependable and nice people to trade with. :)

+2 Charisma.

You should list them in your profile, then. Many people here keep a list of people they've traded with, to assure others that they're legit and professional about trades.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
Zaneta

Postby Zaneta » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:27 am

marshmarshmarsh wrote:
Zaneta wrote:I actually found dependable and nice people to trade with. :)

+2 Charisma.

You should list them in your profile, then. Many people here keep a list of people they've traded with, to assure others that they're legit and professional about trades.

Great Idea!
I'll do that now!

dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:42 pm

This thread is turning into a source of name and shame and also a source of unnecessary drama on the forums.

Please stick to the topic on hand. If you have a missing toy, you post a picture of it, and when it went missing. Nothing more, nothing less. We do not tolerate public blacklists, naming and shaming or anything of the above, and use of the 2nd hand forums has and will always be unfortunately a liability for everybody that chooses to participate in the use of them.

Any further discussion will lead to this thread being locked. Thank you.

Return to “Feedback”