The missing and the lost MIA toys

Please post your feedback regarding a particular buyer/seller transaction here, after reading the rules section.

In the topic subject, please put the seller or buyer's forum name (not real name)
Zaneta

Re: The missing and the lost MIA toys

Postby Zaneta » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:23 am

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Zaneta wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Aye, you're welcome for both the tale and the advice!
Yes, definitely document everything Just In Case. Also, if you can, just buy a new trunk with a new lock that doesn't require a key...like a combo or word/number lock. I lose things like keys if they aren't something like my car or house keys. I used a word lock at a previous job and that worked like champ, with no key to lose. :3
When you get the Austin, take pics! Both to prove you got it/have it and just for the sheer fun of showing it off!

A word lock soundes interesting, I'll have to look it up!

My new Austin is a suprise me, so here's hoping I get some pretty colors!

Anyway, I will continue the search for my Pearce, I'm not sure if I should go to the Police if I can confirm it is not in the house or if I should just accept that it's gone.. :psyduck:

Definitely look into one....you can get em at places like Walmart for cheap! Oooh nice...here's to hoping it's a nice one indeed. ^.^
As for the police, well....since you didn't document anything and it was lost in your own home, I honestly doubt the police are gonna do anything except say "keep looking"? With zero proof, the police aren't gonna be able to help really at all and you run the real risk of losing your housekeeper's business if you accuse them of theft. 99.99% of housekeeping/maid services in the country are insured and bonded, so the chances these days of a housekeeper swiping something from a client are REALLY low. Check out your housekeeper's company to make sure the employee is insured and bonded before you go to the police, okay? And honestly, don't get your hopes up that they can help.

I'll just have to take a chance and ask her if she has/has seen it. It'll cost me my dignity, but I want my dildo back! XP
Who needs to leave home when you got horse dicks?

:misc11: PM me! I love to chat! <3 :misc12:
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:31 am

Zaneta wrote:I'll just have to take a chance and ask her if she has/has seen it. It'll cost me my dignity, but I want my dildo back! XP

Don't worry about preserving your dignity!
Housekeepers are like doctors or the TSA....they've seen FAR stranger things, are almost always super discreet about whatever they might come across or they just don't care cos they're making good quid.
So ask and just say it outright and ask "Hey, I left a pink and blue dildo out last night...did it get moved? Please let me know if you've seen it."

They legit don't care and that way, you don't come off as accusatory.
Zaneta

Postby Zaneta » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:37 am

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Zaneta wrote:I'll just have to take a chance and ask her if she has/has seen it. It'll cost me my dignity, but I want my dildo back! XP

Housekeepers are like doctors or the TSA....they've seen FAR stranger things, are almost always super discreet about whatever they might come across or they just don't care cos they're making good quid.
So ask and just say it outright and ask "Hey, I left a pink and blue dildo out last night...did it get moved? Please let me know if you've seen it."

That makes me feel a bit better. XD

She comes again tonight, so I'll ask then and keep you updated!

Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:43 am

Zaneta wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

Awesome! Let us know. :3
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:00 pm

Zaneta wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

How is it less embarrassing to file a police report about a dildo than to ask your housekeeper if she moved your dildo? :psyduck:
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:04 pm

marshmarshmarsh wrote:
Zaneta wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

How is it less embarrassing to file a police report about a dildo than to ask your housekeeper if she moved your dildo? :psyduck:

This exactly. Also, filing a police report for an item you simply can't locate is basically just wasting resources and can land you in serious hot water if misused and they can consider that a misuse.
So keep us updated, Zaneta and hope you find it!
Zaneta

Postby Zaneta » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:09 pm

marshmarshmarsh wrote:How is it less embarrassing to file a police report about a dildo than to ask your housekeeper if she moved your dildo? :psyduck:

How is it less embarrassing to tell a random person about your dildos instead of someome you know and see regularly? In fact, this lady cleans my parents house too. So anything that happens in my house gets to them one way or another. I'm gonna do it though, thanks guys. :misc4: :doh:

Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:16 pm

Zaneta wrote:
marshmarshmarsh wrote:How is it less embarrassing to file a police report about a dildo than to ask your housekeeper if she moved your dildo? :psyduck:

How is it less embarrassing to tell a random person about your dildos instead of someome you know and see regularly? In fact, this lady cleans my parents house too. So anything that happens in my house gets to them one way or another. I'm gonna do it though, thanks guys. :misc4: :doh:

Cos it's the nature of the service industry. They see weird shit all the time, far weirder than what just looks like a thicker than average pierced human dildo and dildos are an honestly yawn-inducing thing to see in a client's house. Trust me, they won't care. The police also don't care, but don't give them a reason to slap you with filing a false report, okay. :3

@Zaphora

BAHAHAHA, oh my gods! XD
Zaneta

Postby Zaneta » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:21 pm

Zaphora wrote:
Well since you like funny stories...I have 3 other sisters...one was in the bathroom getting ready and the other was in the shower I was showing one of them a horse one (xl flared) and my mom hey guys!!! I threw into the shower without warning my sister made a funny sound of pain when it smacked into her XD

Hahaha! Ohy gosh that is so funny!

Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:27 pm

Zaphora wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Zaneta wrote:

Awesome! Let us know. :3

Well since you like funny stories...I have 3 other sisters...one was in the bathroom getting ready and the other was in the shower I was showing one of them a horse one (xl flared) and my mom hey guys!!! I threw into the shower without warning my sister made a funny sound of pain when it smacked into her XD

Oh also, given the state of things nowadays, don't ever give the cops a reason to be in your house.
That's all I'll say cos it's off-topic.
Zaneta

Postby Zaneta » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:34 pm

*UPDATE* She said she has not seen it. Will keep looking.

KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:

so are mechanics, well at least me. i cant tell you how many interesting things i have uncovered while looking for wheel locks. the most interesting was a literal box of dildos, A big box too at least 10+ toys.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Zaneta

Postby Zaneta » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:36 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

so are mechanics, well at least me. i cant tell you how many interesting things i have uncovered while looking for wheel locks. the most interesting was a literal box of dildos, A big box too at least 10+ toys.

WOW. :bugeyed:

Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:30 pm

Zaneta wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

That's a heck of a find!
And yeah, that's my point solidified...99% of service workers Just Don't Care.
How'd the housekeeper react when you asked?
Best of luck! Check things like bedding, laundry and behind desks, beds, in the bathroom/tub/shower, etc.
Zaneta

Postby Zaneta » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:34 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Zaneta wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:so are mechanics, well at least me. i cant tell you how many interesting things i have uncovered while looking for wheel locks. the most interesting was a literal box of dildos, A big box too at least 10+ toys.

That's a heck of a find!
Best of luck! Check things like bedding, laundry and behind desks, beds, in the bathroom/tub/shower, etc.

She said "I don't think I've seen it sweety, only one I have is the big boy you left out a while ago.".... she then proceeded to tell me the tale of her finding my med Flint in my bed sheets after I had gone to work and put it back in my chest for me. :misc6: :blush:

I will make sure to check all suggested pleaces!

Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:38 pm

Zaneta wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Zaneta wrote:

That's a heck of a find!

She said "I don't think I've seen it sweety, only one I have is the big boy you left out a while ago.".... she then proceeded to tell me the tale of her finding my med Flint in my bed sheets after I had gone to work and put it back in my chest for me. :misc6: :blush:

I thought you had a small Flint, not a medium?
In any case, bravo cos my Halfling and medium Scorn are my current limit and the medium Flint is still beyond my ability. :bugeyed:

Lol, after the Pearce Incident, my roomies leave my bed alone. XD
Zaneta

Postby Zaneta » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Zaneta wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
That's a heck of a find!

In any case, bravo cos my Halfling and medium Scorn are my current limit and the medium Flint is still beyond my ability. :bugeyed:

It is a medium! Sorry, I mislabeled it on my profile.
Lol, I do have roomates but one knows about my collection and one would be scared of me if she knew. XD

Zaneta

Postby Zaneta » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:48 pm

Zaphora wrote:
Zaneta wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

Lol, I do have roomates but one knows about my collection and one would be scared of me if she knew. XD

Reguardless of it being in your sheets they are not allowed to go through your things how do they even know where you keep them anyways...

They usually like to "Knock the dust" out of things. It was my fault for not relocking the trunk before she cleaned again

Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Zaneta wrote:
Zaphora wrote:
Zaneta wrote:

Reguardless of it being in your sheets they are not allowed to go through your things how do they even know where you keep them anyways...

They usually like to "Knock the dust" out of things. It was my fault for not relocking the trunk before she cleaned again

Gods, I would be majorly upset if anyone went into my room without permission or when I wasn't there...the only reason my roommates get to do it is cos they're basically family at this point....and I still get upset when I see they've been in to grab a plate or cup left behind. But that's my personal space issue at work, lol.
Zaneta

Postby Zaneta » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Zaneta wrote:
Zaphora wrote:

Gods, I would be majorly upset if anyone went into my room without permission or when I wasn't there...the only reason my roommates get to do it is cos they're basically family at this point....and I still get upset when I see they've been in to grab a plate or cup left behind. But that's my personal space issue at work, lol.

Oh, Did she mean my roomates? 0.0 . Sorry. I misunderstood, we have an agreement not to go each others things without the other's permission.

Return to “Feedback”