Have Questions For Us? E-mail us at [email protected]

General updates and news about Bad Dragon
Audax

Have Questions For Us? E-mail us at [email protected]

Postby Audax » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:22 pm

How to Contact Bad Dragon

First and foremost: send in a ticket. This is the best way to get in contact with us. We have multiple customer service representatives who are on the ticketing system every week day, Monday through Friday. Tickets normally shouldn't take more than 48 BUSINESS HOURS to be answered. If there is a major US holiday, do not count that toward the 48 hours as we might not be at work on those days. If there is an unusually long ticketing delay it will be mentioned globally on the Forums. If that is the case, please be patient with us, and rest assured we are doing our best to answer tickets as fast as we can.

We will need your ORDER NUMBER with every new ticket you submit. (This will start with the letter H and be followed by several numbers, example H12345.)

You can help us help you by keeping your tickets simple and concise! Please submit one ticket per issue - multiple tickets about the same issue often lead to miscommunication while our Staff attempt to address your concerns. Additionally, updating your ticket frequently before a Staff member has time to reply can cause additional confusion or delays.

My ticket hasn't been answered, or the ticketing system won’t work for me. What do I do?

1.) Check your ticket on the ticketing system via the "My Inquiries" page to see if you missed a reply, and check your spam filter on your email! Make sure our emails aren't getting sent to a spam folder. This happens frequently, and is often the reason tickets do not seem to get a response.
2.) If you still do not receive a response to your ticket within 3 business days, and there is no announcement of a ticket delay, then directly contact Audax, the Customer Service Team Lead ([email protected]). Please include your ORDER NUMBER and TICKET NUMBER or you will not receive a response!

DO NOT:

• Email the above contacts out of order.
  • Email any other Bad Dragon email address with order concerns. You will be directed by a Staff Member to do so if it is needed.
  • Contact a staff member via private message on the Forums about your order.
  • Contact a staff member via an instant messenger client (AIM, YIM, MSN, ICQ, Skype, etc.) about your order.
  • Contact a staff member on any other website or social media (such as Twitter, Facebook or Fur Affinity) about an order.
  • Post about an order problem or ticket on the forums if you want it to be addressed by a Staff member. This is not an effective way to resolve a problem. Staff Members on the Forum literally cannot help with order problems; they must be resolved using the Ticket System.

Please follow these steps so that we can better serve you. As Customer Service, we are here to help!

Cheers,
The Bad Dragon Customer Service Department

Last bumped by Audax on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:22 pm.

Return to “News / Site Updates”