What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
wolfstardobe

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby wolfstardobe » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Thinking about doing a vlog/blog about my surgery experience. The only interesting thing is my service dog really.

A service dog before, during, and after their handlers surgery? :scheming:

I don’t know how interesting it would be.
Female Single Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:54 pm

debating on weather i should bite the bullet and order medium pearce and flint in black and medium nova in giger black or wait until someone makes a secondhand post in the next 2 months..
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:49 am

Spring is finally kicking in and the new game update with missions makes me want to grab back Pokémon Go. Now the real question is do I want to deal with the asshats who usually play around the most prolific area in the city again :eyeroll:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:12 pm

Went for my first therapy meeting a few days ago. Made a few things click slightly to why I suffer with my time of the months so badly, could be due to my high stress and anxiety levels. As they were around when they started to get bad.

Plus ex-boyfriend trying to force a discord call, I told him not in the mood for a chat, he tries to call anyway..... Trying to listen to my CD ready for the next meeting and read over the documents gosh darn it. Has to be done a few times because they are techniques I have to work with.
Plus I said to him he is going to have a go at me for not seeing him, he actually owned up to that. How nearly every call ended up him moaning to me about it or some negative ending...
He is a fine person but he is far to clingy, even though I don't date him anymore. Well he is trying to get back with me but I won't forgive his moaning at me and him begging me for him to touch my private areas....
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:03 pm

3 weeks until surgery.

Attempting to contact my advisor about the date and she didn’t write me back. I will call her tomorrow if I don’t get an email.

I have to contact my instructor as well but since I haven’t started the next class in my program yet I don’t have her email address. Ugh.

Grad school is hell to work around medical issues.

Then my work decided that Tuesdays were a better day to pay its employees instead of Mondays. A day late and a dollar short as they say...
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:06 am

Couldn't get much sleep last night, chest still hurts. Like how to feel about one trying to force you into a meet up is just, even by attempting to come to your house. Glad to where I live, I keep telling him I need time but he keeps pushing it. Not going to be a pleasant conversation anyway either way... I know he is going to have a go at me again. He still blames me for his suffering, he even blamed me for wasting his time last night.... I said no though.

On other notes, I got offered a horse that is for loan, problem is that it's a one moody/unpredictable mare. I have worked with unpredictable horses before but I don't think I can do it now. It has been reported she has had everyone off.
Could be because she is still young and all, then I don't know her riding history because she is livery owned. Now wonder why I am being offered her, no one else wants her. Like I have the patience so I hardly get angry with horses... maybe because they saw my no stirrup work the other week...
Well if it is just her riding side and if I knew how to lunge a horse I could start back to basics with her, get her thinking. Again I don't know her history so I can't pinpoint why she plays up. Out in school or hack.
Padre

Postby Padre » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:29 pm

I spent half the day tying a new rosary, that took a lot longer than I had planned :doh: On the upside, I learnt a fancy new knot! Can I claim I've been productive? :widesmile:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:36 pm

Did every bill in existence have to hit in the same week? Oi!

Participating in the summer version of NaNoWriMo; already at 45K after 12 days. Go me!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:22 pm

When a girl you had a big gay crush on in high school comes out of the closet:

Honestly I thought she was straight and that I was just being weird for having a crush. Maybe my gaydar isn't as broke as I thought it was?
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 29 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:21 pm

thinking about starting to go to fetish nightclubs in my area.
i do nothing with my life, i have no interest or motivation to do things i used to enjoy, drawing, watching new shows.
hell, even the internet bores me.
i am very introverted and i dont have any freinds, my partner lives in another country so all we do is skype. i dont do much besides sleep, jack off and sit on the internet all day when im not working.
my partner understands i am a very kinky person and i am also very loyal to them so hopefully they will be give the ok to attend these clubs,
if so this will be really exiting for me !!!
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:57 am

Finally went out today, even though my panic attacks were bad. Only wanted to get a picture frame but they didn't had the size I wanted so I ended up with a Cockatoo ornament. And this time I remembered to go hunt for another storage box for my toys.
I miscalculated the size, it's massive..... Very funny thing is that it has a box inside a box, which is also inside a box. So I have three now and it was only £30, I also had a voucher for it so yep. Not sure whether to use the big one or the one that is slightly smaller hmmmmm.
Picture below in the spoilers, I only took a picture of main one. I have scattered around at the moment, letting them air as they smell of plastic. Need to find something to line it for the toys.
► Show Spoiler
GreyFoxx

Postby GreyFoxx » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:03 pm

little-mythgital wrote:Finally went out today, even though my panic attacks were bad. Only wanted to get a picture frame but they didn't had the size I wanted so I ended up with a Cockatoo ornament. And this time I remembered to go hunt for another storage box for my toys.
I miscalculated the size, it's massive..... Very funny thing is that it has a box inside a box, which is also inside a box. So I have three now and it was only £30, I also had a voucher for it so yep. Not sure whether to use the big one or the one that is slightly smaller hmmmmm.
Picture below in the spoilers, I only took a picture of main one. I have scattered around at the moment, letting them air as they smell of plastic. Need to find something to line it for the toys.
► Show Spoiler

I don't think anyone would want tools from that box. Sturdy and durable i say.
PM's are welcome if they have a glimmer of intent in them. http://dragon-hoard.com/
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:50 am

GreyFoxx wrote:
little-mythgital wrote: :words:
► Show Spoiler

I don't think anyone would want tools from that box. Sturdy and durable i say.

Haha yep :laugh: I would reckon my family thinks it's just models and miniatures in there, hmmm yes, silicone models
Was able to move everything from the previous box and the two cardboard ones into there, can have a few standing up also.
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:19 am

So I know I've talked about this before: My grandmother-in-law lives with us with advanced Alzheimer's. Things are getting so bad that my mom-in-law and her sisters are arguing like never before about her funeral and inheritance money. I have decided, given the drama in that family, that I and my eight-year-old son will not attend the funeral because I know the drama will erupt there. I don't want to dismiss the grandma who we love, but her daughters are slimy and want her money, and make no mistake they will cause a scene at the funeral.

Just... man... I do not want to go out that way.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:34 pm

I’ve always appreciated all human forms but I am having my first ever female crush. I’m not generally attracted to females but damn. The way her mind works get me going.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:49 am

Think I can put "got herself an inflammation of the hip because of too much Pokémon Go" on my resume ? :widesmile: That is quite the feat.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:35 am

Ordered some new Jurassic World toys, my mum did went out to go pick some up for me... I'm not feeling great again...
Then got a call from my mum saying they have none of what I wanted, they only have two of the figures (one which wasn't even listed online until the last second) Had to go make an order online, nearly everything being out of stock, maybe they just haven't got the others in yet but apparently today it should of been updated and the legacy pack will be around in May-June.

Oh well will just have to wait around even more :laugh: Might as well order the legacy pack from US, it may come quicker than the stock due.
Been dragging myself into doing the bookcase today, have so many books but can't get myself to sit and read them... Really need that clearout but my little hording trait...
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:16 am

little-mythgital wrote:Ordered some new Jurassic World toys, my mum did went out to go pick some up for me... I'm not feeling great again...
Then got a call from my mum saying they have none of what I wanted, they only have two of the figures (one which wasn't even listed online until the last second) Had to go make an order online, nearly everything being out of stock, maybe they just haven't got the others in yet but apparently today it should of been updated and the legacy pack will be around in May-June.

Oh well will just have to wait around even more :laugh: Might as well order the legacy pack from US, it may come quicker than the stock due.
Been dragging myself into doing the bookcase today, have so many books but can't get myself to sit and read them... Really need that clearout but my little hording trait...

Oh crap I forgot a new wave of toys would come in...I might need to sell some BD and video games to have some cash for that. I saw some videos of Walmart being filled with them but there is nothing here yet. They do look better than what we got for the first movie so I hope I can get my hands on some of them ( the mosasaur toy from the first movie never came out here... )

May I ask if there is a specific site where you can see/order them ?
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:03 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
little-mythgital wrote: :words:

Oh crap I forgot a new wave of toys would come in...I might need to sell some BD and video games to have some cash for that. I saw some videos of Walmart being filled with them but there is nothing here yet. They do look better than what we got for the first movie so I hope I can get my hands on some of them ( the mosasaur toy from the first movie never came out here... )

May I ask if there is a specific site where you can see/order them ?

Well I've been keeping my eyes on the Smyths toy store (which is UK) cause my local toy store, which is a tiny branch don't really update their website much. The local toy store didn't want to tell me what was it thye had in warehouse, so waste of trip for my mum, then she didn't mention the other toy.
I don't recall seeing the Mosasaur over here in the UK, yeah from what I saw so far from videos and images. The quality looks so much better.
UK only seems to have the lego sets, the massive Trex and Indo, there is a few other bits and pieces like mini blind bags. Everything else says it's out of stock saying the stock is either due today or in May-June.

Edit: Smyths must of heard my cry, all the sudden they are updating left and right. Did a few more orders haha, didn't buy each though, can only go so far with the treat funds.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:18 pm

I’m on a very restricted diet before surgery and my surgeon called it a “break from food”. He boasted that not having to make food decisions would be a great experience.

I was skeptical at first but honestly? Best thing ever. I don’t have to make any decisions about what I’m going to eat and that has just been eye opening. No what should I make or what should I eat. Totally surprised me!

Return to “General Off Topic”