What are you watching?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Robiland

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Robiland » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:43 am

This anime season is so good. Only sunday and wednesday don't have anything good to watch for me.

So far I'm loving LotGH remake(please no spoilers I've not watched the original), Megalobox, MHA season 3, Golden Kamuy, Gurazeni, Full Metal Panic! Invisible victory(can't believe there hasn't been new fmp for 10 years, yet they have the same voice actors for the most part I think), while being mildly interested in Fist of the Blue Sky, and Major 2nd.

Hasn't been a season this good for so long. :nomnom:
inner balance/total peace.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:13 am

Realised that Hulu has all the seasons for X-Files guess whos binge watching!!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:06 am

I am sooo ready for infinity war!! :excited:
Female Single Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:59 am

My spouse roped me into watching the Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix. (To be clear, I don't like to commit myself to tv shows, so most of the shows we watch he has to force me to sit down and actually watch them.) This one is really funny. The male lead, Timothy Olyphant, makes the whole show with just his reactions to the situations they're in.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Mon May 14, 2018 8:35 pm

I was wrecked by the season fanale of Lucifer. That cliffhanger!

:crying: :crying:

I need more!!
BiosBits

Postby BiosBits » Tue May 15, 2018 8:51 pm

I watched Shin Godzilla for the second time with my family. I didn't remember the amount of meetings there are in the movie. I must have just blanked out all of those boring meetings. It is like 90% meetings and 10% Godzilla.
reine

Postby reine » Thu May 17, 2018 6:54 am

Finally started watching My Hero Academia a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm all caught up! I'm very picky about anime (so much harem/pure moe stuff...), but MHA is really good. *__* I haven't watched anime as it's airing since LWA last year, so it's nice to be able to look forward to a new weekly episode again! I think Himiko and Tsuyu are my favorite characters so far.
:misc11: :misc8: 30 toys | My collection:
► Show Spoiler

WTB: Unused Legacy Mary in Onyx, or something close to black (Signature, Giger, Dark Chocolate, etc.)! Might be a long shot, but PM me if you're selling! Doesn't matter if it's out of the bag.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu May 17, 2018 2:00 pm

reine wrote:Finally started watching My Hero Academia a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm all caught up! I'm very picky about anime (so much harem/pure moe stuff...), but MHA is really good. *__* I haven't watched anime as it's airing since LWA last year, so it's nice to be able to look forward to a new weekly episode again! I think Himiko and Tsuyu are my favorite characters so far.

If you haven't watched it. Watch ancient magus bride, its very good.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Fri May 18, 2018 1:14 am

Finally got my copy of Venture Bros. Season 6, so I've got something to watch on vacation. Which is great, because I'll need something to make me laugh.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
reine

Postby reine » Fri May 18, 2018 6:34 am

KnotyDes wrote:
reine wrote:Finally started watching My Hero Academia a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm all caught up! I'm very picky about anime (so much harem/pure moe stuff...), but MHA is really good. *__* I haven't watched anime as it's airing since LWA last year, so it's nice to be able to look forward to a new weekly episode again! I think Himiko and Tsuyu are my favorite characters so far.

If you haven't watched it. Watch ancient magus bride, its very good.

I've heard it's really good! Now that I'm caught up on MHA, I might start that, too. :laugh:
:misc11: :misc8: 30 toys | My collection:
► Show Spoiler

WTB: Unused Legacy Mary in Onyx, or something close to black (Signature, Giger, Dark Chocolate, etc.)! Might be a long shot, but PM me if you're selling! Doesn't matter if it's out of the bag.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri May 18, 2018 11:22 am

reine wrote:I've heard it's really good! Now that I'm caught up on MHA, I might start that, too. :laugh:

Another good show from the makers of cowboy bebop, is Space Dandy. It starts off a bit rough and goofy, well the whole show is goofy, but by episode 3 you start to get a feel for Dandys's actual character. Its a really fun show filled with spontaneous absurdity, satire, fantastic and varied animation styles. There are also a ton of legitimate heart filled moments in the show (episode 6). Its a show that feels the producers had an absolute blast making. Both the sub and the dub are well done. I highly recommend Spave Dandy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sat May 19, 2018 8:07 pm

Just got done with the new Deadpool! :)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat May 19, 2018 8:10 pm

At the recommendation from a friend, I started Final Space. I like it. Mooncake is cute! Better (for me) than Rick and Morty, which I found horrible.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Sat May 19, 2018 10:33 pm

wolfstardobe wrote:Just got done with the new Deadpool! :)

SO and I saw it last night and eeeeeeeeeeeee I loved It! Especially loved all their music choices and original scores, case in point the track "You Can't Stop This MotherF**cker". Nothing makes me happier entertainment wise than a dramatic chorus singing dumb lyrics. :stick: Hell, the soundtrack as a whole utilizes my favorite music tropes.
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 27 | Female | bisexual | In a relationship | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
BiosBits

Postby BiosBits » Sun May 20, 2018 6:55 pm

wolfstardobe wrote:Just got done with the new Deadpool! :)

I saw it on Saturday. It's a really good movie. I like that Domino is in the movie. She's lucky but she also causes bad luck to others. :laugh:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon May 21, 2018 7:03 pm

FoxyCatZaam wrote:
Curiosa wrote:My mother's love of trashy reality shows skipped a generation (at least with me, my sister loves them too). Though I have found recently that The Great British Bake Off is more my speed as far as reality/competition shows go. Everyone is relatively nice to each other, but the tension of SOMEONE JUDGING YOUR BAKING is still there. Plus I get some awesome ideas for baking in my own kitchen.

Nice! Bake Off is one of my favorite shows :widesmile: I have so many Mary Berry cookbooks now, lol. Watching the show really inspires me to try new recipes, especially the signature bakes they start with on each episode. I agree that because the contestants on this series are not overly competitive against each other or catty makes for a more watchable show. There's too much focus on personality clashes on some cooking competition shows, that doesn't appeal to me.

Ahhhhhhh I love this show. The bakes are gorgeous and the contestants are all really nice too.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Sat May 26, 2018 3:11 am

Watching MoahmMythril playing through Make A Good Mega Man Level 2. Always amusing to watch him play for some reason.

Return to “General Off Topic”