What made you laugh today?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Scorpio

Re: What made you laugh today?

Postby Scorpio » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Curiosa wrote:Me: *reading smut*
Me: *minding my own business*
Mom:
"HEY SWEETY, WHATCHA READING?!"
Me: "gyaah!"

Dang it mom, let me read my smut in peace! :'-)

I used to have the same problem with Jehovas (Do miss talking with them though, but I feel like that feeling isn't mutual.)
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:15 am

This made me think of BD toys and just... :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu2SG9XExFw
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:03 pm

*SO And I are watching tv. We find a documentary on dinosaurs.*
Me: "I wonder if there's a Jurassic Park cover on kazoo."
SO: *finds the cover on YouTube via his laptop*
Me: *starts laughing hysterically *
SO: "What're you laughing about?"
Me: "look at the screen!"

We are then treated to a scene of some poorly animated dinosaurs, while the kazoo version of the Jurassic Park theme is blasting and it fucking fits so well. :misc2: :crying:
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 29 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:24 am

Feet of Clay
Getting Nobby into stuff usually brings a laught sooner or later.
BiosBits

Postby BiosBits » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:50 pm

download.jpg
download.jpg (14.2 KiB) Viewed 733 times
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:14 am

There was a lady who was practically cackling at the thrift store today. She sounded exactly like that laughing parrot on YouTube and it was the best thing ever. Partially because she had one of those laughs where when she starts laughing you want to laugh too.

Her and her friend must have had an inside joke or something, because he'd just whisper one or two words at her and she'd be in stitches over it. I run into some fun people sometimes at that thrift store. :stick:

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 29 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:43 am

Curiosa wrote:There was a lady who was practically cackling at the thrift store today. She sounded exactly like that laughing parrot on YouTube and it was the best thing ever. Partially because she had one of those laughs where when she starts laughing you want to laugh too.

Her and her friend must have had an inside joke or something, because he'd just whisper one or two words at her and she'd be in stitches over it. I run into some fun people sometimes at that thrift store. :stick:

You have to admit, there is some laugh-worthy shit in second-hand stores. I say this while SO MUCH of my household products come frome second-hand.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Vienara

Postby Vienara » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:09 am

Why did they stop the lepers' hockey game?

► Show Spoiler
Toy owned: one beautiful, small, rogue coloured Nox
LadyStorm

Postby LadyStorm » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:11 am

I was having a dream where someone I knew was holding a chicken while I was holding a huge dildo. We made eye contact, held up what was in out hands and said "cock" simultaneously and I laughed myself awake :widesmile:

I also went from looking at stuff to organize my desk to looking at dragon figurines and adding some to my amazon wishlist
| 21 | Demisexual/panromantic |Own 53 toys |
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:16 am

Me: " mmmm... I had a busy day, my muscles are achy, maybe I'll use the jet tub in my parent's bathroom."
Me: *sees my dad's iPod shuffle still hooked up to the speaker system*
Me: "There's no way that thing is still playing music, it's been on for awhile."
Me: *switches on stereo*
► Show Spoiler

Me: *switches off stereo*
Me: "oh... okay then..."

Noll

Postby Noll » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:00 am

I just estimated the shipping price for a toy from squarepeg to europe... $128 for just one toy? wtf? :widesmile: Last week it was like $30, that sure is some increase in price :eyeroll:
List of toys owned in profile.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:57 am

I just watched Zanagoths video on the new Revenant Warframe

SEIZURE WARNING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drYKXSn0EB8&list=WL&t=0s&index=12

I just love Warframe memes and shitposting...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:07 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:I just watched Zanagoths video on the new Revenant Warframe

I just love Warframe memes and shitposting...

If only it was spin kicks......... :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:51 pm

Found this while looking through my pictures:

9D324AC9-95C1-43BB-8110-8466E8C1B80E.jpeg

That would be totally me x3

But yea, you can find the whole archive of this webcomic here if you’re interested:

http://ennuigo.smackjeeves.com/archive/

Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:39 pm

Yea yea, I know, double post whatever, it‘s not like the post count affects anything so soothe your mammaries.

Anyways, I just happened to scroll through some tumblr posts and saw „Never gonna give you up slowed down 800%“
And as I clicked it Dragostae din tei (numa numa) started playing... and I lost my shit, the comments didn’t make it better...

Then I was checking when it came out and it‘s from fucking 2004!? I feel kinda old now but that was a good time back then.

And the shy, yet chatty weirdo I‘am I of course had to look here since I though, as there is a thread about what you watch there would be one for music as well where I can declare my own feeling of oldieness.
But, scrolling through the active topics I saw the „Which songs get you in ‚The Mood‘“ Thread. And that was the point where I just imagined how hilarious it would be to have this song playing while having sex with someone.

I mean, the chance that I would pull this off is, for obvious reasons, small like an electron but hoh boy, the thought alone gave me a good laughter.
And please, if you do that let me know how it turned out. Or not, I only care for the reaction to the song anyways...

Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:38 pm

I made a chocolate cake today. While I was cleaning up my mom drifts into the kitchen looking over at the bowls that held batter and ingredients, one of which being just sour cream mixed with dutch processed cocoa to help it mix properly. No sugar at all. My back is turned when she asks me-

Mom: "Hey, can I have some of that batter?"
Me: "Go for it."

I turn around to find she picked up the cocoa bowl instead and is making this face:

Don't worry ma I make that mistake every time I make this cake

Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:42 pm

I misheard a serious, stone-faced political ad saying "take down their ads" as "take down their ass" and I've been giggling like an idiot since. :stick:

little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:37 am

Writing down some prices to work out how much I got to save up and got bored and started reading the reviews
Why are the reviews funny to me?
I don't know why this woman gave two stars to a electronic toy because her young child got bored of it, I don't think it's the toys fault there
There was another that the mother complained about the plastic on a toy breaking, well I can see from the other reviews mentioning this so must be a cheap plastic. Then she mentioned "took 15 minutes before my daughter snapped bits off"... wait what :bugeyed: She should word that differently
Another is one who brought a pop figure then proceeded to complain about the price and how it's not worth the £10, well you are paying for a Pop figure :smilenox:
I don't know, I just find them amusing. Does anyone else?
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:41 am

I think I might be Wolverine...
I was about to cut my toe nails and my nail clipper snapped. It just fucking broke on my toe nail! Forget kevlar or plate armor, my toenails might be deadlier than .50cal

BDCB7B90-01B6-4183-9D20-6A319179923D.jpeg

Or it’s just straight up garbage...

Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:19 pm

Misread "closed terrariams" as "cursed terrariums" and now I'm just laughing from imagining what that must look like. :laugh: Lots of carnivorous plants, I'm guessing. and hello new idea for a diy Halloween decoration

Edit: passed by a road worker today that was stopped. A man behind him pulled over and came out with a plastic bag, looking suspicious. They both looked around, exchanged money and the bag. Suddenly the bag broke open and the contents spilled out. It was corn. Everyone involved was acting breaking bad levels of suspicious over flipping corn. :stick:

Return to “General Off Topic”