What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
little-mythgital

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby little-mythgital » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:56 am

Time of the month strikes again, had a chuckle really. My body was having one of those 'Now.... how about now?' moments, couldn't decide when to start.
Problem is that every single month, the pain wrecks me. I doubt it will let me off so easy, I've got a deadline tomorrow so I have to be in that day. :unamused:
I prefer curling up, do some yoga stretching every hour or so. They say I should walk around but it makes it worse and more likely I will be ill.

On a side note, life has been pretty generous to me so far but meh. Won't last forever... Oh well.
I hope my mum picks up my order on Saturday too, got a Magmadroth ordered from Games Workshop. I just want the mount, so I will get some money back from selling the dwarves. To spend on more goodies and get money back from the Wi-Fi spending cause Wi-Fi internet is terrible....
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:39 am

Work is going to be insane today. Massive amount of cheese coming in for a sale next week and the worst part is, more will need ordered next week still despite how much will be coming in o-o
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Fox-Titan

Postby Fox-Titan » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:29 am

Woke up to the sound of my laptop restarting (without my consent) and I may have fixed it by disabling the wake-up timers. Only time will tell, but for now I'm up and awake. Hopefully I can get an application turned in for both school and the local humane society!
Titania Andersen

Selling a medium Kelvin! PM for information
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:37 am

uni's going great so far :D
been in touch with all the teachers involved and been assigned groups in the classes where that's a thing.

I jus re-registered to an old course that I need to fix, so having everything work is not at all a given.
One happy tear for a good friend.
Newtaloo

Postby Newtaloo » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:50 am

Just found out about Neil Patrick Harris getting cast as Count Olaf for the Netflix adaptation of A Series of Unfortunate Events and I'm losing my mind oh my god. I haven't been this excited about a casting in ages.
25 | Demipansexual | Engaged to the lovely Butterfox
Just a big, fluffy doofus trying to make the world a brighter place. Always happy to meet new friends - feel free to PM me!
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:03 am

Now sure whether to use a semicolon in this sentence or not. Maybe one of you can help.

The sentence:
"On Bad Dragon’s site the Winston’s measurements are as follows" followed by the measurements of the toy (base, useable length, etc.). Would I use a semicolon (this thing ; ) or not?
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:07 am

Akanisen wrote:Now sure whether to use a semicolon in this sentence or not. Maybe one of you can help.

The sentence:
"On Bad Dragon’s site the Winston’s measurements are as follows" followed by the measurements of the toy (base, useable length, etc.). Would I use a semicolon (this thing ; ) or not?

I think you should use a colon (:) since it's followed by a list.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:14 am

Knottery wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Now sure whether to use a semicolon in this sentence or not. Maybe one of you can help.

The sentence:

I think you should use a colon (:) since it's followed by a list.

Ok, thank you! I'm not used to this kind of writing so I'm a bit rusty from school :psyduck:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:17 am

Akanisen wrote:Ok, thank you! I'm not used to this kind of writing so I'm a bit rusty from school :psyduck:

No problem! Stuff like this is about the only thing I do remember from school, haha. :misc6: :eyeroll:
Lexi

Postby Lexi » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:17 am

I think you should definitely be using your colon with Winston's tail.. :stick:

Kimpu! So good to see you! How have you been?
I read about some trouble in the bad mood thread.. Good luck!

And now for work.. Unloading 3 pallets of beer. Aaannndd go!
I'll get to it in an hour or so..
(Male(F)/29/Bi)
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:24 am

Lexi wrote:I think you should definitely be using your colon with Winston's tail.. :stick:

Jokes for days! lol :stick:
An0maly

Postby An0maly » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:47 am

Everything points to dogs lately. Even clouds.

Obviously I'm a dog. :D
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:51 am

An0maly wrote:Everything points to dogs lately. Even clouds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woPff-Tpkns
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:59 am

Lexi wrote:I think you should definitely be using your colon with Winston's tail.. :stick:

Kimpu! So good to see you! How have you been?
I read about some trouble in the bad mood thread.. Good luck!

And now for work.. Unloading 3 pallets of beer. Aaannndd go!
I'll get to it in an hour or so..

Nothing to worry about!
These things come and go with life.

I've been good since last! Working and getting paid is pretty nice, especially as something you love doing!
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:41 pm

hmmmm I have not ordered any new sex toys from Bd, EE, FB or anything of the like in over a year. I think it is time to fix this lol. As most people probably know by you know my signature and other things I've posted I've gained a major love for Five Nights at Freddy's so naturally my first toy in over a year will be based off my favorite character from it (Bonnie the Bunny) lol

I have the color scheme in my mind though I'm still going back and forth with what toy I want to buy and get colored like that...Idk what does everyone on here think would be the best BD Echo, EE Android, or FB Drone lol

on a different note...moving from the south all the way up north is proving interesting in the winter months lol. I don't mind the cold but damn my lips are chapped from hell lol.

On another question note....is anyone here experienced with bunnies lol I have 2 pet bunnies and am always looking for advice (mainly cheap homemade toy ideas ) lol and of course foods they can eat
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Lexi

Postby Lexi » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:52 pm

Kimpumomo wrote:Nothing to worry about!

I've been good since last! Working and getting paid is pretty nice, especially as something you love doing!

That's great! It seems you're a PE teacher now?
And your rule #3 is the greatest beard makes the rules? But it sounds like you're teaching students too young to have beards.. Your rule seems a little unfair! lol

I've moved to a different town and have a new job since I was last around here.. Can't say I love my job.. Though it is a little better than my last one. But it pays fairly well, and with the Canadian economy in the toilet and so many people having lost their jobs and more coming.. I can say I'm grateful to still have mine.
(Male(F)/29/Bi)
An0maly

Postby An0maly » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:28 pm

Akanisen wrote:
An0maly wrote:Everything points to dogs lately. Even clouds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woPff-Tpkns

Hehe thanks :D
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:59 pm

It's both frustrating and saddening seeing how many fakes get made and sold in the crystal and mineral market. Crystals are natural treasures, beautiful artefacts of the Earth only mother nature could create. Fakes on the other hand, are just that. Fake and worthless...
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:06 pm

Lexi wrote:
Kimpumomo wrote:Nothing to worry about!

That's great! It seems you're a PE teacher now?
And your rule #3 is the greatest beard makes the rules? But it sounds like you're teaching students too young to have beards.. Your rule seems a little unfair! lol

I've moved to a different town and have a new job since I was last around here.. Can't say I love my job.. Though it is a little better than my last one. But it pays fairly well, and with the Canadian economy in the toilet and so many people having lost their jobs and more coming.. I can say I'm grateful to still have mine.

I've actually switched job once since then and now I'm back in Uni xD

I live life in the moment and right now, this is what I need :)

Return to “General Off Topic”