What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
badkitty76

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby badkitty76 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:35 pm

tentacletommy wrote:It's okay. You don't have to post them if you're uncomfortable with it. I've seen a lot of gals post (not clean) pictures and wanted to compliment them, but didn't because I didn't have pics myself posted on the thread.

I've been overweight for years and dropped to about 170 just a month ago. 2016 will be the first year where I'm not physically revolted when I see myself in the mirror. I'm thinking about posting pics someday, but I'm worried about my penis size and about the leftover flab around my tummy lol. :-(

My mate and i are both working on this ourselves. not just because we want to look better, but because it will make us feel better and more healthy, make us more confident, the list goes on and on.

But definitely no pressure to post anything that makes you uncomfortable.

That said, i'd personally like to see pictures of tommy sometime! I like pictures in general though, so take that with a grain of salt!
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:45 pm

Go downstairs to check on something and my niece that is being babysat for the night woke up fussy exe so did my best to get her calmed back down until my mom was able to take over.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Fox-Titan

Postby Fox-Titan » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:53 pm

Am I the only one that remembers Sym-Bionic Titan? :eyeroll:
Titania Andersen

Selling a medium Kelvin! PM for information
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:27 pm

There is a junk collection happening soon and of course, the day we want to put stuff out for collection, it is of course raining. :doh:
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Shardik

Postby Shardik » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:27 pm

I'm finally home from a week at a company retreat. Where, of course, I ended getting put on a stupid hackathon only to discover that, at the end of the day, I not only left there with a working app, but with two.

And y'know what? Both apps are 100% my work. There isn't a line of code or documentation in there that I didn't write. I'm like, what did my teammates even do, anyway?

But now I have a real-time mapping system for tracking roaming and migratory animals (and a really nice integration with Google Maps to show excellent satellite and topographical details down to about 10-meter resolution).

There had better be a bonus in all this.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
BiosBits

Postby BiosBits » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:58 pm

Watched a documentary about vaccines. Now I want to know my vaccine history and get vaccinated for almost everything. :bugeyed:
Gribley

Postby Gribley » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:49 am

ffirebbird wrote:23 of the 45 people currently in my Economics of Discrimination class failed the opening pop quiz, worth 5% of the final grade. I was one of two people in the A range :stick:

Economics of Discrimination
what the hell is that, please tell me its not the liberal arts (shudder) creation that i think it is.
Esuna

Postby Esuna » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:55 am

BiosBits wrote:Watched a documentary about vaccines. Now I want to know my vaccine history and get vaccinated for almost everything. :bugeyed:

I had a Spanish teacher that liked to travel who said a nurse he went to see for any vaccines he might need before a trip said he had every vaccine known to man. To which he apparently replied "Are you saying I'm invincible? :eyeroll: "

Yup, even the Black Plague (aka Bubonic Plague, aka Black Death). I want a vaccine to the Black Plague. :smilenox:
Rathian

Postby Rathian » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:53 am

badkitty76 wrote:
My mate and i are both working on this ourselves. not just because we want to look better, but because it will make us feel better and more healthy, make us more confident, the list goes on and on.

But definitely no pressure to post anything that makes you uncomfortable.

That said, i'd personally like to see pictures of tommy sometime! I like pictures in general though, so take that with a grain of salt!

Congrats to you and to Tommy for working on getting healthy and seeing success! I'm on the curvy/bigger side myself (one fine day my body decided my thyroid was some scary shit and waged a terrible war against it, and regrettably proved victorious.) :unamused:

I went from a curvy 135 to a frankly voluptuous (not necessarily in a good way, though it has it's upside) 180 in a year and that weight is STUBBORN. For the most part I gained in my belly and breasts, and belly fat is the worst (in so many ways.) I've made numerous attempts to lose, but despite a decent diet and exercise I haven't seen much change.

I want to post pictures anyway because I've seen many here be brave and show themselves off despite being shy, and the community has been incredibly supportive to them. I figure if they can do it, I can too, and it might help me get one step closer to liking this new me. :blush:

...but I want to do it when I don't look like a zombie if at all possible! :laugh:
Pansexual|Polyamorous|Female|Partnered(Male)|Demisexual|Non-BDSM|Experimenting with violet wands|Into dragons/monsters, androgyny, consenticles, and laughing, happy threesomes

Looking for friends/possible partners! PMs welcome.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:07 am

So my gmail got hacked into 3 times and now I'm having my friend help me find out wtf is going on. They are to computers what I am to sex toys (they know A LOT), so they should help.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:28 am

Gribley wrote:Economics of Discrimination
what the hell is that, please tell me its not the liberal arts (shudder) creation that i think it is.

It's a class taught by a 22 year-old with a doctorate, 3 masters, and a bachelors degree. He works to prosecute employers who wrongfully terminate or disenfranchise their disabled employees. Essentially, the class is an economics class exploring how those relationships affect the markets and what the specificities concerning them bring about.
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
An0maly

Postby An0maly » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:37 am

There's a storm coming.
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:39 am

*redacted*
Last edited by Kimmo on Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
One happy tear for a good friend.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:01 pm

Started watching a new anime called Wandering Son, it's about two friends who are both transgender and are trying to cope with how they feel as they start a new school. It's really good, already one of my favorite animes already.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:10 pm

Akanisen wrote:Started watching a new anime called Wandering Son, it's about two friends who are both transgender and are trying to cope with how they feel as they start a new school. It's really good, already one of my favorite animes already.

Ahh, I used to read the manga for that. I didn't know it got an anime adaptation! :bugeyed:

Well I know what I'm watching this weekend.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:13 pm

Knottery wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Started watching a new anime called Wandering Son, it's about two friends who are both transgender and are trying to cope with how they feel as they start a new school. It's really good, already one of my favorite animes already.

Ahh, I used to read the manga for that. I didn't know it got an anime adaptation! :bugeyed:

Well I know what I'm watching this weekend.

I will read mange from time to time but if there's an anime adaption I'm watching that. I tried reading manga of certian animes but couldn't stand it and had to see it, I'm a very visual and auditorial person.

Also, I just noticed I said "already one of my favorite animes already" in my last post XD deeeerp :psyduck:
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:19 pm

Akanisen wrote:\
I will read mange from time to time but if there's an anime adaption I'm watching that. I tried reading manga of certian animes but couldn't stand it and had to see it, I'm a very visual and auditorial person.

Also, I just noticed I said "already one of my favorite animes already" in my last post XD deeeerp :psyduck:

I really prefer watching anime versions, too, primarily because of the sound factor. I used to read a lot of manga during commute time because it was easier to load and pick back up where I left off, but it's way too quiet of an activity if I'm home.

I just started the first episode -- ahhh, it's so soft looking and pretty!! Thanks for mentioning it, I'm really glad I know about it now. :widesmile:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:32 pm

Knottery wrote:I just started the first episode -- ahhh, it's so soft looking and pretty!! Thanks for mentioning it, I'm really glad I know about it now. :widesmile:

Yea, I found it last night when a friend showed me an amv featuring the anime and fitting song and I was like "Is this an anime? If so what's the name?" and they didn't know. I spent the next half hour looking for it.
ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:42 pm

Lo, my love of peach rings has been revived
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:44 pm

I'm thinking of getting out the clippers, and then taking my hair down to 2" all over. I really felt comfortable like this the last time I did it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “General Off Topic”