What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Akanisen

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Akanisen » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:36 pm

This is a set of statues outside of the veterinary school my friend goes to, each of these represent a type of animal penis, from left to right: Cat, boar, bull, and opossum.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:08 pm

Akanisen wrote:Image

This is a set of statues outside of the veterinary school my friend goes to, each of these represent a type of animal penis, from left to right: Cat, boar, bull, and opossum.

Opossum's have spear heads.

:psyduck: Horrible pun... I'll leave now.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:12 pm

So many quotes relating to blood and carnage from various games are floating in my head right now. Blame playing a bit of Bloodborne today.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Dakaath

Postby Dakaath » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:37 pm

MilesLupine wrote:So many quotes relating to blood and carnage from various games are floating in my head right now. Blame playing a bit of Bloodborne today.

Fear the old blood! :tinfoil:

That's a fun game, been meaning to pick up the expansion and play some more soon.
Toy Collection (And all in One Month) Sorry, no colors for me
► Show Spoiler
Sean

Postby Sean » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:26 pm

I'm so fucking upset. Every fucking time I try to make plans something happens and in the end I just end up sitting in my room like I've been doing for the past 5+ years.

Then my family turns around and bitches at me for doing nothing all day when THEY are the ones that fucking restrict me all the time and have done so my entire life. I'm a fucking adult now. Please leave me the fuck alone. I'm so upset jesus christ
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
An0maly

Postby An0maly » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:41 pm

Feels odd to start your week on Tuesday.
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:33 pm

My shift today went really well. Got my promotion at work, started doing everything I need to do with my new responsibilities, and I was told by all the bosses that they were very impressed at how I was handling things today. Overall, very happy today.
► Show Spoiler
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:40 am

My boyfriend is having a go at me over text, saying it's like I'm ignoring him and coming up for excuses for him not to come round to my house.

I'm sitting here with a slightly derped grin on my face, I'm a busy person, my health is not up to scratch, my mum has been stressed out and does not want to go out at times, I have many upcoming appointments.
My life is busy and he calls that an excuse. I'm literally flailing my arms here, as much as I want him round for some hobby stuff. I just can't, even during the holiday, college is a busy time too. It's all awkward picking him up and bringing him round...
And he just sent me another message, saying about the whole eating out and I say no.
I hate eating out, unless he wants to see me empty my stomach from stress. I bet he says about college, well college is a different place, no one asking me what to have and people all around and stuff. On holiday with my family was utter disaster everytime we went to a restaurant :doh:
He's constant pestering is really ticking me off now :angry: Reason why I never have boyfriends, I get constantly poked. The guy is a sensitive one so it's really a handful. He even started crying at one point.

Anyway on a good note, saw some leaked Formations for the Warhammer Space Wolves, drooling over the Wolfkin one. So much fluffy wolves :widesmile:
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:03 am

little-mythgital wrote:My boyfriend is having a go at me over text, saying it's like I'm ignoring him and coming up for excuses for him not to come round to my house.
........... :words: ...........

Anyway on a good note, saw some leaked Formations for the Warhammer Space Wolves, drooling over the Wolfkin one. So much fluffy wolves :widesmile:

Not to be rude, and I'm sure this probably isn't the whole story, but do try to remember that any relationship is a 2-way street. It requires time and effort from all involved, to work out well. It might be a good idea to let him know, that you can't afford to spend the time he seems to require from you.

See the dragon's share of my artwork, here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eloeelwe/
Or here: http://eloeelwe.deviantart.com/
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:44 am

On the train home now. only six hours left.

Been great to visit Kem ^^ Fuck money (to an extent) when you can see someone you love :)
One happy tear for a good friend.
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:53 am

Kimpumomo wrote:On the train home now. only six hours left.

Been great to visit Kem ^^ Fuck money (to an extent) when you can see someone you love :)

I'm so pleased you had a good time! :smilenox:
I hope you make it home safely, and get visit him again soon.

Gee.....I can't believe I missed my Bad Dragon anniversary, it's been three great years here!
And it all started with my first purchase of a medium Bruiser, which I still have and dearly love.
Too bad his cum tube came out, going to have to get that fixed some day.........

See the dragon's share of my artwork, here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eloeelwe/
Or here: http://eloeelwe.deviantart.com/
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:35 am

eloeelwe wrote:
little-mythgital wrote: :words:

I talked to him a while ago, laying down everything that is going on. Being that my dad is unwell and my granddad, college and everything else. He seems to understand but still points the reminder over.
Doesn't really help that I'm not attracted to either male of females. Only the imaginary world I find romantic interests *sigh* Doesn't bother me really, I play with my toys to get the edge off when something gets me going. I just hate people touching me in areas.
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:30 am

Half need to go to the store but roads are a bit on the crap side so just going to not bother since will be at the store tomorrow because of working at it.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:35 am

Butterfox wrote:
Grimmyr wrote:I'm sitting just outside of Miami. I've been to Orange Park, Leesburg, Naples (LOVED it) and now await Miami tomorrow ^_^

Ah, a little far south for me. I'm from central fl myself. If you have any interest up here shoot me a pm, we can chat about it if you'd like.

Oh man that is extremely generous of you. uwu I will keep this in mind!
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:49 am

Trains are so boring x3

two or so hours left until I'm back home :P
Guess I'll do some more reading :[
One happy tear for a good friend.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:45 am

It's too hot in my house to exist right now :crying: I am melting and it's almost 2 am. Outside is cooler, but then there are also mosquitoes that would gobble me up.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:48 am

Umbral wrote:It's too hot in my house to exist right now :crying: I am melting and it's almost 2 am. Outside is cooler, but then there are also mosquitoes that would gobble me up.

A wet hand towel around your neck might help? During the hottest parts of summer I tend to sleep with a large ice pack, a wet towel, and have a fan blowing on me.
ImageImage
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:52 am

Jasmine wrote:
Umbral wrote:It's too hot in my house to exist right now :crying: I am melting and it's almost 2 am. Outside is cooler, but then there are also mosquitoes that would gobble me up.

A wet hand towel around your neck might help? During the hottest parts of summer I tend to sleep with a large ice pack, a wet towel, and have a fan blowing on me.

I'll have to go and do that! I completely forgot about doing that with how melted my brain is. Thank you.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Elli

Postby Elli » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:29 pm

Taking photos of all my toys because I had nothing better to do and because hey, they might help someone too, felt pretty ok but then I spent I don't know how long (I really don't) resizing those photos and gathering them together into 3 pics instead too?

I can't help feeling as though there's probably something else I should have or at least could have done with the time I devoted to this :psyduck:
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:32 pm

Elli wrote:Taking photos of all my toys because I had nothing better to do and because hey, they might help someone too, felt pretty ok but then I spent I don't know how long (I really don't) resizing those photos and gathering them together into 3 pics instead too?

I can't help feeling as though there's probably something else I should have or at least could have done with the time I devoted to this :psyduck:

If it's any consolation, I found your pics in the 'In-Hand Toy Pics' thread great to see! Definitely now wondering if I could take a Med Crackers or Xar! :stick:
Also, I sometimes spend entire days doing nothing... so it's better than that!
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Off Topic”