What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
ffirebbird

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby ffirebbird » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:50 pm

HungryStray wrote:I get that it's his house, but seriously, you don't have to act like you're the emperor. :/

vt regnandō iste ipsvm ita adit, cviqve ātrāmentō, aleam ad prōscrībendum iaciat.
In fluid English: Such a man puts himself forth through his ruling such that, as were he writing, he cast the die of proscription.
NB: Yes, I took lots of poetic license with that Latin :3
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:16 am

Bad Dragon needs to sell Ice cube trays in the shape of their keychain dongs. Or at least a select few like the tentacle or a muzzle. May be the ultimate fantasy too.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:34 am

Umbral wrote:Bad Dragon needs to sell Ice cube trays in the shape of their keychain dongs. Or at least a select few like the tentacle or a muzzle. May be the ultimate fantasy too.

Hehe, I'm now imagining if I could serve someone a glass of coke with tentacle or horse cock icecubes without them noticing! That would be a fun one to pull off. :smilenox:
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:41 am

Goliogon wrote:
Umbral wrote:Bad Dragon needs to sell Ice cube trays in the shape of their keychain dongs. Or at least a select few like the tentacle or a muzzle. May be the ultimate fantasy too.

Hehe, I'm now imagining if I could serve someone a glass of coke with tentacle or horse cock icecubes without them noticing! That would be a fun one to pull off. :smilenox:

That is indeed half the appeal :scheming: Plus they would just be insanely fun to have.

Sean

Postby Sean » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:16 am

Whenever I'm visiting a friend I get so anxious that I feel flu-like sickly. Even if I've known them for years it still makes me nervous and I have no idea why.
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:19 am

Umbral wrote:

That is indeed half the appeal :scheming: Plus they would just be insanely fun to have.

Man, I've had so many great ideas for Bad Dragon merch; character figures, board/ card games, fiction books, activity/ colouring-in books, BD model 'shewees'...

Bad Dragon, just open a damn megastore already! :laugh:

► Show Spoiler
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:58 am

I looked at my credit card statement today and wondered why my last BD order was so expensive, when I don't remember it being that high. Then I looked at my tracking page, and realized that the price on BD's website is US dollars, and my statement is in Canadian dollars. And then I smacked my forehead.
► Show Spoiler
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:18 am

Goliogon wrote:
Umbral wrote:

Man, I've had so many great ideas for Bad Dragon merch; character figures, board/ card games, fiction books, activity/ colouring-in books, BD model 'shewees'...

I'd love if they started carryining all of those things. Especially figurines, then the labels that said "silicone sculpture' would be accurate and innocuous to show people :widesmile:

Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:05 am

Goliogon wrote:
Umbral wrote:

Still waiting for BD to figure out that plushes would sell unbelievably well, i need me a Duke plush :smile: or any plush to be honest :unamused:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
An0maly

Postby An0maly » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:12 am

Furcut.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:16 am

With the news I keep getting and what's been happening in y life lately. I'm at my emotional breaking point, my wall I've built to try and hide everything to keep the rest if the family somewhat calm is starting to get some cracks.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
An0maly

Postby An0maly » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:05 pm

Fire_Wolf wrote:With the news I keep getting and what's been happening in y life lately. I'm at my emotional breaking point, my wall I've built to try and hide everything to keep the rest if the family somewhat calm is starting to get some cracks.

Stay strong wuff.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:51 pm

I absolutely love Loki and his kids, probably one of my favorite of all the lores. I also found these last night and I fucking love them XD

► Show Spoiler

And this one is only as good when you have this comment with it:
► Show Spoiler
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Well, today started off like shit. Two rejection emails from 2 of the 4 PhD programs I applied to; a no go with UT Austin and UConn. Still waiting on Georgetown and Uni of Maryland. Wouldn't have minded getting those emails on different days rather than back to back like that. On the plus side, I've watched The Martian twice now and love it; I just finished Apollo 13 (been a while since I saw it), and I love how many Apollo 13 references The Martian has, lol. I'm currently listening to the Owari no Seraph OSTs, so I feel better now than before, but I'd honestly call today a loss. :/
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:32 pm

Fixing car up with some new suspension turned out to be much more of a hassle than anticipated (like always with cars)
and he's not ready for rego even so x3

Left is just breaks, a light and possibly the other side's suspension. so about 5h of work I'd assume.
Last edited by Kimmo on Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
One happy tear for a good friend.
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:15 pm

When you spend an hour writing up a response to a thread, re-writing and editing repeatedly... and then just give up.
I think waay too hard about these things. I swear I spend most of my day just hovering on the BD forums, I really need a life. :crying:

► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:42 pm

So... I started sketching out the pages of a comic so I don't forget what everything is supposed to be.... I'm 7 pages in and I only have 1 scene done... this is going to be a long comic :psyduck: (there's 4-5 scenes).
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Volvie

Postby Volvie » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Goliogon wrote:When you spend an hour writing up a response to a thread, re-writing and editing repeatedly... and then just give up.
I think waay too hard about these things. I swear I spend most of my day just hovering on the BD forums, I really need a life. :crying:

*bops* good conversation and thinking is a great aspect of life, we need more people who can sit back and let their thoughts stew about. Far too many people are quick to respond with knee-jerk reactions :p Soooooo yeah, lots of typing/talking and conversing can be a great way to stimulate minds ^u^. My worst offense to that, is typing out a long, thought out response and accidentally deleting it in my fast typing, or forgetting to copy it, only to then get an error when posting it (not on this site, on another). THAT drives me nuts >.<
"Remember, there might be some Momentary Discomfort "
"End this. What I seek is far greater."
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:27 pm

Volvie wrote:
*bops* good conversation and thinking is a great aspect of life, we need more people who can sit back and let their thoughts stew about. Far too many people are quick to respond with knee-jerk reactions :p Soooooo yeah, lots of typing/talking and conversing can be a great way to stimulate minds ^u^. My worst offense to that, is typing out a long, thought out response and accidentally deleting it in my fast typing, or forgetting to copy it, only to then get an error when posting it (not on this site, on another). THAT drives me nuts >.<

It's all well and good if you're fluent or confident with these things, but getting stressed and anxious about posting on a forum? That's just painful. :doh:

I've accidentally deleted posts before, and that's annoying as heck, but it's rarely long-winded dramatic monologues like I tend to end up writing that get accidentally deleted; instead I just 'nope' out 'cause I realize I'm being far, far too serious and picky about it. Doesn't help that I obsessively check my grammar, delete and rewrite duplicate words used too close to each other, spend half the time searching '___ definition' on Google, go through every possibility of any word or sentence being offensive to anyone and... ugh, you get the idea. 'Edited by Goliogon 281,901 times in total' wouldn't look great.

Oh anxiety, what you do to me. :crying:

► Show Spoiler
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:46 pm

Kaiser wrote:
Goliogon wrote:
Umbral wrote:

Still waiting for BD to figure out that plushes would sell unbelievably well, i need me a Duke plush :smile: or any plush to be honest :unamused:

If BD sold plushies, I'd fling money at them even faster than I do for pretty dongs.

Return to “General Off Topic”