What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Dakaath

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Dakaath » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:05 pm

Niah wrote:Well, today started off like shit. Two rejection emails from 2 of the 4 PhD programs I applied to; a no go with UT Austin and UConn. Still waiting on Georgetown and Uni of Maryland. Wouldn't have minded getting those emails on different days rather than back to back like that. On the plus side, I've watched The Martian twice now and love it; I just finished Apollo 13 (been a while since I saw it), and I love how many Apollo 13 references The Martian has, lol. I'm currently listening to the Owari no Seraph OSTs, so I feel better now than before, but I'd honestly call today a loss. :/

Hey, if you end up at University of Maryland you'll be at my Alma Mater. Proud Terp of 2012.
Course, I was undergraduate business school instead of PhD.
Toy Collection (And all in One Month) Sorry, no colors for me
► Show Spoiler
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:52 pm

In school: "I will never use this math in real life!"
Years later... "Mom? Dad? Can you help me with my math homework?"
Parent(s): "Darn, I should have paid attention in math class."

:laugh: I was helping my little cousin with her math because her parents can't do it... I can't help but think that this should be an example of real life uses that they give in school.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Dakaath

Postby Dakaath » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:36 pm

wolfstardobe wrote:In school: "I will never use this math in real life!"
Years later... "Mom? Dad? Can you help me with my math homework?"
Parent(s): "Darn, I should have paid attention in math class."

:laugh: I was helping my little cousin with her math because her parents can't do it... I can't help but think that this should be an example of real life uses that they give in school.

Yeah, I had to do the same with some of the foreign exchange students staying with us.
Thankfully it was something I was somewhat decent with, and a quick read of the chapter had me doing it fine.
Toy Collection (And all in One Month) Sorry, no colors for me
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:39 pm

Just thinking of selling some of my mediums, and then, if I liked the toy enough, buying the largest size of said toy that my body would accept me playing with. I just want bigger and bigger toys lately, and most of my mediums...just feel too small now. Most of them just... give me no pleasure. It's kind of sad, but is what it is, I guess!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:53 pm

*takes a deep breath*
ok. I'm going to work on this picture.
I'm going to sit down and finish this god damn picture.
No more distractions.
No more procrastination.
I just haven't felt motivated to do ANYTHING lately.
But I'm going to do it, even if I have to FORCE myself.
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:24 pm

Dakaath wrote:
Niah wrote:Well, today started off like shit. Two rejection emails from 2 of the 4 PhD programs I applied to; a no go with UT Austin and UConn. Still waiting on Georgetown and Uni of Maryland. Wouldn't have minded getting those emails on different days rather than back to back like that. On the plus side, I've watched The Martian twice now and love it; I just finished Apollo 13 (been a while since I saw it), and I love how many Apollo 13 references The Martian has, lol. I'm currently listening to the Owari no Seraph OSTs, so I feel better now than before, but I'd honestly call today a loss. :/

Hey, if you end up at University of Maryland you'll be at my Alma Mater. Proud Terp of 2012.
Course, I was undergraduate business school instead of PhD.

Cool. Yeah, I'm hoping UMD or Georgetown; my only two options now. I'm trying all sorts of things to distract myself from thinking about it too much. It's only sort of working.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm

Toy tomorrow and attempt to use my orc for the first ime since i bought it? We shall see.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Bah...

Looks like we missed yet another house, and with down to 3 weeks till we (were supposed to) move. Looks like we're in this rural shit hole for another 3 - 6 months. Yay. :unamused:

Edit: Since we're fucked, may as well pull out some toys and fuck myself over, properly!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Fire_Wolf wrote:With the news I keep getting and what's been happening in y life lately. I'm at my emotional breaking point, my wall I've built to try and hide everything to keep the rest if the family somewhat calm is starting to get some cracks.

I've had some tough times lately too. If you want to chat, I'm here.
► Show Spoiler
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:30 pm

Fire_Wolf wrote:With the news I keep getting and what's been happening in y life lately. I'm at my emotional breaking point, my wall I've built to try and hide everything to keep the rest if the family somewhat calm is starting to get some cracks.

We are all only human, and all reach a breaking point. If things are as bad as you know them to be, you might as well let others in n it so that you all can help support each other. Think of yourself like a domino. You'll fall if you have everyone else leaning on you and you struggle to stand alone, but if you can lean back a little, you can help support each other.

Bad times are hard and scary so if you do have people you can talk to to help take some stress away, you should seek them out. No one wants you to suffer stoically or alone.

We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:47 pm

Akanisen wrote:I absolutely love Loki and his kids, probably one of my favorite of all the lores. I also found these last night and I fucking love them XD

Oh, that's cute!

Do you know those comics:
http://humoncomics.com/loki-s-family-tree

http://humoncomics.com/loki-and-the-forgettables
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:51 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:
Akanisen wrote:I absolutely love Loki and his kids, probably one of my favorite of all the lores. I also found these last night and I fucking love them XD

Oh, that's cute!

I'm assuming you meant "these" not "those" but I'll answer both. I already knew all about Loki's family etc. (I'm huge into god lore and such), as for those specific links you gave me, I had not seen those but they are cute.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:03 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:

Oh, that's cute!

I'm assuming you meant "these" not "those" but I'll answer both. I already knew all about Loki's family etc. (I'm huge into god lore and such), as for those specific links you gave me, I had not seen those but they are cute.

Damn, english grammar doesn't get better at 6 a.m. ....
Humon is from Denmark, they make lots of cute comics, a lot about nordic mythology.
And I meant the specific comic, since it's basicaly the same as your comic, just in another style ;-)
But it's late, I really need to work on my messed up sleeping pattern...
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:27 pm

Good god, I had WAY too much fun with the blacklight flashlight I picked up. It might be the best $10 I ever spent.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:20 am

Took my ADHD meds too late today and now I can't sleep... :doh:
ImageImage
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:50 am

So... I just finished watching Marvels Thor movie... Anyone who knows knows me won't be surprised by this, but I was routing for Loki the entire time :scheming:

I think that was either my second or third Marvel movie, starting to see why my one friend is so into them. Anyway, I'm gonna go to sleep now seeing as it' 6:50am my time and that movie was longer than expected :psyduck: I might watch another Marvel movie tomorrow if I can, not sure. I need to finish the sketches for that comic before I forget all of it :doh:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:12 am

I really want a Chinchilla :crying: I don't plan on getting one for awhile as I need to save money. But I do intend on doing my research before getting one. Tons and tons of research. Because I like to know I am taking care of my pet properly :widesmile:

Curious, has anyone here owned one? :psyduck:
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:51 am

Huh... so apparently, female hyaenas have 'penises'. :psyduck:

Well, that explains the artwork for FB's Hyaenadon, at least.
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:02 am

Goliogon wrote:Huh... so apparently, female hyaenas have 'penises'. :psyduck:

Well, that explains the artwork for FB's Hyaenadon, at least.

*gently pets* and they use them for dominance too. :smilenox:
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:09 am

Umbral wrote:
*gently pets* and they use them for dominance too. :smilenox:

Ok, I get it, I'm a total noob! Hehe! :laugh:

Been reading about all kinds of weird and wonderful animal genitals in an animal fact book I picked up the other day. Have you seen an echindas penis? It has 4 freaking heads!
Mother nature is pretty kinky too. :smilenox:
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Off Topic”