What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Dakaath

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Dakaath » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:01 pm

Just saw Deadpool.

I give it three things up, two thumbs, and something else. :smilenox:

The movie was a great combo of funny, action, and a surprisingly good plot. Ryan Reynolds nailed it.
I was cracking up laughing with the theater the whole time.
Even with a good number of jokes from the trailers, it was still hilarious.
:laugh:

I'm actually debating seeing it again in a week or two.

So, that's whats on my mind.
Toy Collection (And all in One Month) Sorry, no colors for me
► Show Spoiler
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:40 pm

Why is my iPhone more reliable for email than my laptop?!

Ugh... my email is written now just let me send it! Come on, you damned PC. :crying:

Edit: Ended up retyping everything on my iPhone. :eyeroll:
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Sean

Postby Sean » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:35 pm

Turns out I'm WAY too tired to toy tonight after a busy day...
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:02 am

Holy fuck, Papa John's actually got my order made and delivered in 21 minutes *impressed*
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:49 am

I both love and hate when things like this happen. When I get so into something it's pratically everything I do. It's like a constant adrenaline rush for days or even weeks on end, I love it but after a while it kinda starts to fell like "Make it stop, I need a break!". I think the last time it happened this badly was with... Gravity Falls maybe? If not that then when I first got into BD. Other than those everything else (FNAF, Undertale, etc.) feel mild in comparrison. For those who don't know/haven't noticed right now it's Loki and all of his lore :psyduck: I've played almost nothing but Loki in smite for 3 days straight, I've already watched Thor and The Avengers (and was grinning during every scene with Loki in it) and plan on watching all the movies, I've even changed my avatar on some things to Loki. And I can't get enough of it, halp :psyduck: It'll calm down eventually, it always does, this one is just starting to hurt is all, like when you eat the same thing too much and it starts to make you feel sick but you wanna keep eating.

TL;DR I haven't been this into something in a long time and it's starting to hurt but I can't get enough of it :psyduck:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:14 am

Made a best-of list of my favourite songs on youtube.

don't know why I haven't done this sooner. It's not one of those, all the songs I like things, just the best of the best. the songs I can listen to for eternity and never get sick of. The ones that just make me happy from the first sound until they end.
One happy tear for a good friend.
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:00 am

Just booked tickets for my mate and I to go and see Propeller's production of Shakespeares 'Midsummer Night's Dream' at the theatre on the 10th March! So excited! :excited:
I used to go to the theatre a lot with my mum when I was younger, but it's going to be his first time going. Hope he enjoys it as much as I do!
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Samson

Postby Samson » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:12 pm

I dislike how prices in store vs online can vary so much. SO and I are having a movie date tomorrow, and while I was out shopping I thought I would grab Jurassic Park. All I could find it 100 copies or Jurassic World and a complete collection that was like $55. I mentioned it to my mom when we got home, and she asked if I checked EBay. $20 brand new. Sure it won't be here for our date tomorrow but damn. Glad I didn't impulse buy. :eyeroll:
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:27 pm

It's too damn cold.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:07 pm

I've never had a picture so accurately sum up my life.

Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:09 pm

HungryStray wrote:I've never had a picture so accurately sum up my life.

Now that is just a perfect blend of naughty and comical. :smile:
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:21 pm

I'm worried about my dog....I'm taking him to the vet today. I really hope that it's nothing.
I can't really handle any more bad news right now...my close friend just passed away yesterday.
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:08 pm

Vitani wrote:I'm worried about my dog....I'm taking him to the vet today. I really hope that it's nothing.
I can't really handle any more bad news right now...my close friend just passed away yesterday.

Vitani - i hope he/she is ok. I am all too familiar with dog-related-tragedies of recent. I will keep you in my thoughts. As one pet owner to another, If you need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to pm me.
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:20 pm

I just wanna sell my toys. I hate practically sitting on money.
I promised myself I'd sell more before I bought more. And even though I'm ready to sell some, and ready to buy some, I want to get rid of the ones I have now before I place my order.
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:28 pm

Following up on something i posted a couple of weeks ago...The feed back i got from those of you that replied and/or sent me a pm was immensely helpful.

This whole thing was regarding my desire to be physically intimate with another man and coming out with that idea to my wife. She knows i am bisexual, but i hadn't really confessed the need for that physical intimacy with another male.

well, i had that conversation today, and as i fully expected she was 100% supportive of me. Such a relief to know that she loves and supports me as much as i do her. How on earth did i get so lucky?

She really is my true soulmate.
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:31 pm

Bah, where I work just had 2 store managers that were really great get transferred to other stores >_< Hope the replacements are ok. Actually can go shop where the one got moved to since just opposite side of town and I get gas on that side of town more often than not.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:50 pm

badkitty76 wrote:Following up on something i posted a couple of weeks ago...The feed back i got from those of you that replied and/or sent me a pm was immensely helpful.

This whole thing was regarding my desire to be physically intimate with another man and coming out with that idea to my wife. She knows i am bisexual, but i hadn't really confessed the need for that physical intimacy with another male.

well, i had that conversation today, and as i fully expected she was 100% supportive of me. Such a relief to know that she loves and supports me as much as i do her. How on earth did i get so lucky?

She really is my true soulmate.

high five!

having a partner that understands your needs and wants is so great. makes me want to better myself :]
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:44 am

happy dance happy dance happy dance!
Just sold one of my toys!
Hopefully after that, and with this sale on chance I can get the last three customs I've had on my mind :bugeyed:
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:55 am

I've decided I'm gonna watch all the current marvel movies (hopefully) in chronological order (I say hopefully cause different sources give different orders). I just finished watching Captain America, and tomorrow is Iron Man. Good news about watching them in order is I get to see Thor and The Avengers again XD
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:52 am

I'm one of those people who look at superheroes and goes "uh, sure."

Never saw the appeal in them and probably won't ever. I think there's been one or two I've cared for, but there's just nothing in that genre for me. DC/Marvel are the worst offenders. What I'd like to see is a humble superhero that has buddhist views and knows what they're doing and aims to better things instead of putting out fires when and where they pop up. I don't care about the backstory and I would love if there's no ending. I just want smart writing, competent people, well-shot scenes, proper music and at least to avoid the dumb clichés like "he's tempted" or "she has to believe in herself" or "I've been mistreated but I'm ready to put that behind me because I now see the good in this" Pleaeaeaeaese

Return to “General Off Topic”