What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
wolfstardobe

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby wolfstardobe » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:16 pm

I forced someone to drive me to Mcdonald's for fries because my uterus demanded sustenance. :nomnom: Once a month I feel like a hungry Saiyan.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:09 am

a good deal of time ago there was some artical I read about (Black Girls) I think being raised to hate and fear the smell of their genetalia, but the thing(essy?>) was writen in such a way that went on and on about being musky goddesses of power, and I found it getting very weird, as well as confusing as it also made it sound like smegma was beautiful and it's wrong for mothers to teach their daughters they need to get rid of that stuff.
is it unnessesary for a baby girl's genetalia to be washed? this made it sound like it was child abuse to clean that stuff, because mothers don't want their baby girl to have stinky groins.
I need the link for something.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:34 am

so hungry, hoping there's food at home or I might have to risk taking trippy to the store and getting stuck. alternatively ordering something that's mediocre and expensive :P
that's what I get for not having lunch when I should :P 5pm is as good a time as any, right?
One happy tear for a good friend.
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:07 am

Today is the day I go to the doctor to see if my rashes are indeed caused by cancer or something else minor. :^)
And switching my meds. I am a little nervous. ;;
ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:05 pm

I just want some blue, pre-flag Master chalk, even though that shit is so much more expensive compared to post-flag Master chalk. Post-flag can be found for $2.95/dozen, $19.99/gross. Pre-flag can go for $1.40-$3/each - very volatile. SOME lucky bastard got their hands on a near gross for a bargain :doh: I don't care if the pre-flag has minute levels of lead/mercury in it. That shit is the most fucking fantastic chalk out there. As a certain reality star would say: very tremendous! It's just so damn hard to find :crying:
Last edited by ffirebbird on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:19 pm

It's grocery shopping day, but we need to do some other things, too. That annoying thing: It's pouring rain. That's going to make the drive through the mountains, about 2 hours, just to get where we need to be, to do our shopping and whatever. It's also really cold all of a sudden. A week ago, it was 30-something. Now? 9. And rain. It's cold and wet and ew.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Sean

Postby Sean » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:40 pm

Yesterday it was 18 degrees. Today it's snowing. Tomorrow? Fucking 58 degrees. :psyduck:
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:44 pm

I feel like i am the luckiest man alive to have such a supportive and understanding mate in my life.
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:12 pm

Sean wrote:Yesterday it was 18 degrees. Today it's snowing. Tomorrow? Fucking 58 degrees. :psyduck:

75 in Vegas. Averaging a high of 76 over the next 10 days, per weather.com. Last March, we had a string of 5 days around 90. I still prefer this to 0-20 in Boston :eyeroll:
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:54 pm

.....crickets................

I did buy a new cell phone today.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:40 pm

ffirebbird wrote:
Sean wrote:Yesterday it was 18 degrees. Today it's snowing. Tomorrow? Fucking 58 degrees. :psyduck:

75 in Vegas. Averaging a high of 76 over the next 10 days, per weather.com. Last March, we had a string of 5 days around 90. I still prefer this to 0-20 in Boston :eyeroll:

we had a brisk 17f here today. pretty nice running weather.
Dakaath

Postby Dakaath » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Worked from home today due to the winter storm.

Wasn't as productive as normal, but was quite nice for a break.
Toy Collection (And all in One Month) Sorry, no colors for me
► Show Spoiler
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:35 pm

I bought something from a really cute lingerie site that a friend recommend me. I was really excited to see it had shipped within a few day but for some reason I got the wrong tracking number :surprised: It's probably fine but I sent an email just in case. I like to keep tabs on my stuff :stick:
Sandpaper

Postby Sandpaper » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:15 am

Some dude wanted to sell me drugs on the subway yesterday. That's the first time that happened to me and it was pretty terrifying tbh. He was clearly high, and could under no circumstances accept that neither me or any of my friends (who where with me at the time) wanted anything he was selling. Apparently he could see on my style that I wanted weed... And I'll admit, I do share some looks with that stereotype, but that is no excuse!
Then the guy has the nerve to touch my beard! :angry: I'd love to say I broke his arm for it, but no, I just wanted to walk away from it before it got any worse, so we walked away.
Honestly the most uncomfortable I've been since as far as I remember! :crying:
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:28 am

Sandpaper wrote:Some dude wanted to sell me drugs on the subway yesterday. That's the first time that happened to me and it was pretty terrifying tbh. He was clearly high, and could under no circumstances accept that neither me or any of my friends (who where with me at the time) wanted anything he was selling. Apparently he could see on my style that I wanted weed... And I'll admit, I do share some looks with that stereotype, but that is no excuse!
Then the guy has the nerve to touch my beard! :angry: I'd love to say I broke his arm for it, but no, I just wanted to walk away from it before it got any worse, so we walked away.

wow, that is unacceptable. a man's beard is like the breasts on a woman. you just don't unless you get an ok!
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:33 am

-w-; had to call off work because of extremely bad weather leaving the roads nothing but slush rendering a hill that is normally no issue a total impasse.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:48 am

Just finished watching The Incredible Hulk and Iron Man 2. When agent Phil (should I call him that? Whatever, I'm talking about Phil Coulson) said he was going to New Mexico I immediately shouted "THOR!!!!" at the top of my lungs XD I hope I didn't wake anyone in the house up Image
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:05 am

Sandpaper wrote:Some dude wanted to sell me drugs on the subway yesterday. That's the first time that happened to me and it was pretty terrifying tbh. He was clearly high, and could under no circumstances accept that neither me or any of my friends (who where with me at the time) wanted anything he was selling. Apparently he could see on my style that I wanted weed... And I'll admit, I do share some looks with that stereotype, but that is no excuse!

Ugh, it sucks when you get creepy people approaching you to try and sell you drugs. e__e
Have had that happen a few times before in a place nearby I like to call 'Maggot Street'. My partner and I both have long hair... yeah, we fit the 'weed smoker' look too, unfortunately. Ironic really, because of traumatic childhood experiences with the stuff being used in my family, I just about hate it more than anything. :angry:

Also, I have had weird f*ckers touch my hair randomly before (as I have a hell of a lot of it, it really stands out). It's NOT A NICE FEELING. It's god damn harassment, that's what! :misc4:
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:56 am

ffirebbird wrote:

Yes, it has been nice. Too bad I work graveyard and can't enjoy it as much as I'd like. I used to like to paint in weather like this.

See the dragon's share of my artwork, here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eloeelwe/
Or here: http://eloeelwe.deviantart.com/
Sean

Postby Sean » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:33 pm

Wow, my dad treats me like dog shit
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs

Return to “General Off Topic”