What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
MilesLupine

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby MilesLupine » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:42 pm

Actually got off my butt and working on a kigu I started a few weeks ago. Of course having to do a chunk of hand stitching due to design not being most machine friendly with the detailing I'm working on.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:43 pm

getting ready for the pineapple express to come through....hopefully we get some rain out of it.

on another note, I finally watched the final episode of season 3 of RWBY. I'm sad, pissed off, and can't wait for the next season.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:58 pm

My mate is going to be having some minor surgery in a couple of weeks. Family is going to be staying with us through March. This means little to no privacy and any sort of sexual activity will be hard to come by. This will be a tough few weeks for both of us. But what ultimately matters is that I'm there for her and anything she needs. When they leave it's going to be like mating season :laugh:
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
Dakaath

Postby Dakaath » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:00 pm

Fire_Wolf wrote:getting ready for the pineapple express to come through....hopefully we get some rain out of it.

on another note, I finally watched the final episode of season 3 of RWBY. I'm sad, pissed off, and can't wait for the next season.

I know what you mean about that. still trying to come to grips with it, even if I suspected it.

It's funny, I hadn't followed a live series of anything, as in new things still being released, in a while, so it hit me hard.
Toy Collection (And all in One Month) Sorry, no colors for me
► Show Spoiler
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:04 pm

badkitty76 wrote: When they leave it's going to be like mating season :laugh:

I know there won't be any faking but might need a sign in the yard. Lol

image.jpg
image.jpg (55.92 KiB) Viewed 832 times
► Show Spoiler
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:37 pm

Fire_Wolf wrote:
badkitty76 wrote: When they leave it's going to be like mating season :laugh:

I know there won't be any faking but might need a sign in the yard. Lol

image.jpg

:misc2: :widesmile:
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
Rathian

Postby Rathian » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:44 am

My motivation is low today--I just want to be home, listening to Hello Internet and working on a project that's been rattling around in my head. I want to get started so I don't 'braincrack' the thing, and it's ambitious enough that I worry if I don't get started soon, it isn't happening. :unamused:

So...work will be filled with many doodles.
Pansexual|Polyamorous|Female|Partnered(Male)|Demisexual|Non-BDSM|Experimenting with violet wands|Into dragons/monsters, androgyny, consenticles, and laughing, happy threesomes

Looking for friends/possible partners! PMs welcome.
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:32 am

I just love when dreams inspire you! :misc2:

Last night, I had a dream set in a distant-future fantasy setting, and I remember thinking 'Wow, I should really get into drawing landscapes and fantasy settings as well as fantasy creatures!'
So that's exactly what I'm gonna do! :dukeretro:
Thanks brain, for giving me an awesome dream for once!
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:46 am

I found a little octopus friend under some trash I picked up on the beach yesterday!
Unfortunately, I don't think he was doing too well, but I put him in the water just in case. Sorry lil fella.
His little suckers were sticking to my finger and he was doing the color change thing <333
UGH SO CUTE

Trying to escape!

Hewwo!

I wish I had a better camera on my phone :angry:
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Omg that lil octopus is so cute. > u > Squishy lil fella.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:15 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:I found a little octopus friend under some trash I picked up on the beach yesterday!
Unfortunately, I don't think he was doing too well, but I put him in the water just in case. Sorry lil fella.
His little suckers were sticking to my finger and he was doing the color change thing <333
UGH SO CUTE

OMG that is adorable! I really hope the little fella made it, but I'd consider that an awesome encounter. I'd be terrified to pick up any small octopi here though.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:24 pm

Moving is on my mind. We are supposed to move in a couple of weeks, we still don't have a place. We did look at one that seemed all right, but I am worried about the layout. Mainly, because my husband and I sleep in different rooms, due to him being an extreme, chronic snore-er. If he can wake me up with his snoring, with his room downstairs and mine up (not underneath or anything) then I think the issue might become worse, if, say, his room is right next door to mine and the walls are thin.

I honestly don't want to move, because of this. Not like we've been approved, yet, for anything...
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:39 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Moving is on my mind. We are supposed to move in a couple of weeks, we still don't have a place. We did look at one that seemed all right, but I am worried about the layout. Mainly, because my husband and I sleep in different rooms, due to him being an extreme, chronic snore-er. If he can wake me up with his snoring, with his room downstairs and mine up (not underneath or anything) then I think the issue might become worse, if, say, his room is right next door to mine and the walls are thin.

I honestly don't want to move, because of this. Not like we've been approved, yet, for anything...

Sorry your having to move due to that, and he snores that loud.......wow

I really really want to move, one get away from this family and state....been doing the job search in secret. first one to give an offer I'm gone. Sending resumes all over other states, even though of giving BD a resume if I thought I stood a chance.
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Fire_Wolf wrote:Sorry your having to move due to that, and he snores that loud.......wow

Well, no; we aren't moving due to his snoring. We're moving due to our lease being up and we're in an extremely rural town. It's 2 hours, one way drive, to get to the nearest shopping place. We're 4 hours away from our doctor's. It's extremely inconvenient to live where we are, and I am pretty much house bound, because I'm too scared to walk outside due to the ratbag teenagers and kids that live around here.

He left his door open last night, so probably why I heard the snoring, but my fear is in moving to the place we looked at: There are no stairs separating the rooms; the rooms are right next to each other. That is going to be an issue when someone snores, let alone as loud as he does.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:49 pm

i fear i asperated into my saline nose spray and used it and i am careless and thought i only need to sterlize the nossl if sharing. i hope i don't get some mega sick.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:47 pm

Anyone have any suggestions for book titles that have to do with seafaring/sailing in the fantasy genre? I really loved the Liveship Traders series by Robin Hobb. I've read all of Hobb's books now and I'm feeling a bit lost as to what author to pursue next lol

I was thinking the Master and Commander series, but I think that might be a bit... dry... compared to what I like.
ImageImage
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:57 pm

The only real sea fairing book I could offer up to read would be Ship of Magic and Red Seas Under Red Skies. :< I've not read many sea fairing titles before, as I really love fantasy and sci-fi titles.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:11 pm

Grimmyr wrote:The only real sea fairing book I could offer up to read would be Ship of Magic and Red Seas Under Red Skies. :< I've not read many sea fairing titles before, as I really love fantasy and sci-fi titles.

Ship of Magic is the first book in the series I just finished :)

But I'll check Scott Lynch out, thank you!
ImageImage
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:02 pm

Umbral wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:I found a little octopus friend under some trash I picked up on the beach yesterday!
UGH SO CUTE

OMG that is adorable! I really hope the little fella made it, but I'd consider that an awesome encounter. I'd be terrified to pick up any small octopi here though.

*looks at your location* Yeah I would be too :bugeyed:
I was kinda worried he'd maybe bite me since they have sharp beaks, but then said "eh fuck it, can't be any worse than a large parrot" Which i have experience with ><;

Grimmyr wrote:Omg that lil octopus is so cute. > u > Squishy lil fella.

YEAH! I was actually a little surprised at just how squishy he was! Like trying to hold onto sentient snot lol!

Hopefully he made it. I did my best.
He was missing a little arm but it looked to be already growing back. And there was a HUGE storm the night before, so maybe he was just a little tired and beat up.

GOD SPEED OCTOPI!
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:26 pm

Smite just randomly gave me 400 gems.... I am so very confused :psyduck:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage

Return to “General Off Topic”