What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Chubby_Bunny

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:42 am

I'm sleeping over at a friends house and she lives with her bf...is it weird that our relationship is so close that they can get freaky beside me and I don't even bat an eye? :stick:
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:18 am

Chubby_Bunny wrote:I'm sleeping over at a friends house and she lives with her bf...is it weird that our relationship is so close that they can get freaky beside me and I don't even bat an eye? :stick:

I used to live with one of my best friends and we slept more or less in the same bed (about one metre apart) and he'd have his girlfriend over without problems from either part. I think it depends more on you whether it's weird or not.

So no, it's not weird.
One happy tear for a good friend.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:53 am

Get to work, someone is parked in the space I have been parking in for 2 years. *shakes fist* then realizes they don't have a permit and have already been ticketed....*happy smiles*
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:04 am

I tried to read my local paper and was reminded why I stopped in the first place:

"He wanted to open a business count".

That is exactly what it said. Mr. Editor spellcheck is never to be trusted. If it was just the one story I could have ignored it. I'll just stick to the comics like I have been. They at least are well edited.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:24 am

almost done with trains now. just one more hour.

then it's bus time.

but I'll be with Kem so no amount of bus will get me down ^^
One happy tear for a good friend.
Deored

Postby Deored » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:04 am

wolfstardobe wrote:I tried to read my local paper and was reminded why I stopped in the first place:

That is exactly what it said. Mr. Editor spellcheck is never to be trusted. If it was just the one story I could have ignored it. I'll just stick to the comics like I have been. They at least are well edited.

Was reading one once that said "United States Marine Core"
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:21 am

Home from work and in a surprisingly good mood. I don't know why, but my guard is up and I'm very skidish right now. Seems like the last couple weeks anytime I got in a good mood something always came along to ruin it.... *runs into room and locks door.*
► Show Spoiler
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:52 am

Deored wrote:
wolfstardobe wrote:I tried to read my local paper and was reminded why I stopped in the first place:

Was reading one once that said "United States Marine Core"

*Facepalm*
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:21 pm

I had a weird-as BD dream last night... I noticed all of my toy totes sitting out, and then come to find out that one of the neighbours likes to borrow certain toys of mine - my Bruiser and Clayton - and pretty much keeps them for extended periods.
And then, I start digging through my tubs and notice a gorgeous Crackers (I want to say it was a medium) that someone had managed to cut in half. I was a bit devastated over that one! One of my parents, then, lit my Xar on fire.

That was really damn weird...lol. Note: I had dongs when I lived with my mother, but she didn't give a fuck.

The rest of the dream was not about dongs, but it was weird as fuck, and then I woke up all horny.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Zaphora wrote:I knoe this has nothing to do with your dream xD but I'd ask anyway I finally found a Murray paid for waiting for confirmation in that case but I wanna ask if you have moose by chance because I'm getting one maybe in may after I order my vixen toy :)

Any thoughts on moose if you have him

Thanks

Nope, I don't have that one. Murray was the smallest one, and I mainly got him to see if I could vaginally knot him. I usually use him (just the shaft) in the rear.

I've actually considered Bartlebee, purely because I like shafts (with knots attached) in the tail. I don't actually take the knots back there, but I like to feel them pressing against the entrance, unable to enter. Hot!

I actually have my full toy list in my bio; just click my avvie to see what I have! I've used everyone in my list at least twice.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:45 pm

Zaphora wrote:
I noted you have a reptile that's *pink gold* csn I see that? Please I'm considering moose in antique silver or in that pink gold color can you show me the pic or a close up from your inventory pics? Thanks

It was a custom order, a year ago, so there are no inventory pics. I can try and get pictures in a few hours, but it will require me to dig through all of my tubs and find it. I don't usually have the energy. >< Here is a pic I snapped the day I got him, though. The shaft is the pink gold colour.

Edit: This picture is probably the best that my phone is going to take of it.

Reptilian.jpg
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:22 pm

Zaphora wrote:Very pretty what color is the base? Is it regular pink?

I've decided to just get both others I'm going to get moose in silver and get bartelbee in pink going to ask if it can be a bubble gum pink or light pink

:) that's pretty I'm debating on changing it to that to a pink gold it's pretty but I am getting one in silver so I have a little while :)

The base is salmon pink. If I dig him out later, I will try and get some better pictures. I wish I had a nice, stark white towel I could take toy photos on.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:25 pm

Flipping through cookbooks is so relaxing! I'm not even sure if I'll ever make a fraction of these recipes, but there is something wonderful about all of the possibilities :blush:

I'd love to learn more about British cooking, particularly historic recipes. What sort of kingly feasts can I make in my tiny apartment? lol
ImageImage
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:02 pm

~depression, hopelessness, and annoyance intensifies~
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:25 pm

I'm beginning the process for a legal name change, but am unsure of what to write on the form, where it asks for the reason you want to change your name. It says you cannot just write "personal". You have to give a legitimate reason. I have no idea what to write, other than "This is what I feel my name to be". I somehow don't seem them accepting that.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I'm beginning the process for a legal name change, but am unsure of what to write on the form, where it asks for the reason you want to change your name. It says you cannot just write "personal". You have to give a legitimate reason. I have no idea what to write, other than "This is what I feel my name to be". I somehow don't seem them accepting that.

A name change is always personal! Nothing more personal than the name you go by.

:unamused:

"I'm changing my name to distance myself from a crazy person" might work? I mean, your mom is the one who gave you your name and it sounds like she's been very harmful in your life.
ImageImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:44 pm

Jasmine wrote:
A name change is always personal! Nothing more personal than the name you go by.

"I'm changing my name to distance myself from a crazy person" might work? I mean, your mom is the one who gave you your name and it sounds like she's been very harmful in your life.

Yeah, I know, that's what makes it so damn annoying to me. What else can you say, other than "personal?" I suppose I could say that, people who once bullied me into near-suicide, share my name and the name has become almost triggering to me. It's pretty much the truth of it.

I moved 17,000 miles away from my mother, so can't get more distanced from her than that.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Jasmine wrote:

Yeah, I know, that's what makes it so damn annoying to me. What else can you say, other than "personal?" I suppose I could say that, people who once bullied me into near-suicide, share my name and the name has become almost triggering to me. It's pretty much the truth of it.

I moved 17,000 miles away from my mother, so can't get more distanced from her than that.

Do they deny name changes? Just be as vague as possible. I hate that they make you explain when it's nothing other than "personal".
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:41 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Goodnight
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:46 pm

wolfstardobe wrote:
Do they deny name changes? Just be as vague as possible. I hate that they make you explain when it's nothing other than "personal".

I know in the states the tend not to, but I don't know about Australia. Still... when the only thing I can really say, is "personal reasons"... I don't know. I am seriously afraid of it being denied. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Return to “General Off Topic”