What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Faffy the FauxFox

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:00 pm

http://jezebel.com/jk-rowling-is-fictio ... 1763872790

yipes. this makes me think it is good and safe for white to write white, under the impression of mis interperting things people said.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Redfurryears wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:*Stares at her XL Luka*

I believe I have overestimated what I am capable of. :excited:

Hoooooly size jump between the medium and large Desi, though!

that sounds fun to do or watch >.>

I'm actually... not even sure I can take it. It's the same size as my large Crackers, and I can't take him yet, either, not past the head and he's a soft. Luka is a medium firm, and in the past I have had extreme trouble taking large toys in anything but soft.

I guess I'll find out over time! At least Desi's shape starts out much more forgiving.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Redfurryears

Postby Redfurryears » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:22 pm

kuroyami wrote:http://jezebel.com/jk-rowling-is-fictionalizing-native-american-history-a-1763872790

yipes. this makes me think it is good and safe for white to write white, under the impression of mis interperting things people said.

I'd say ignorance transcends skin color, she's just lazy and did no research.
:misc11: :cumluberetro:
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:46 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Fire_Wolf wrote:
Hidden Content

I bet you're feeling really great after that. That does sound pretty fantastic. Looking fresh too.
► Show Spoiler
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:54 pm

HurricaneLane wrote:
I bet you're feeling really great after that. That does sound pretty fantastic. Looking fresh too.

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:59 pm

^ You look good! I'm thinking of a haircut today, myself.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
3TK

Postby 3TK » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Last edited by 3TK on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:25 pm

Fire_Wolf wrote:
Hidden Content

Starting fresh is always good. The haircut looks awesome!
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:02 am

Now I kinda wanna post a pic of my new haircut (I'll post it later today/tomorrow as I'm on my tablet and pic is on my pc). I'll probably get a different cut next time, but it's my first haircut as an open trans-man so it's one of my favorites none the less! It does look better today though after I styled it myself rather than the hairdresser.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:47 am

I'm just happy that I got my blog/website somewhat ready ^^ Hopefully I have enough time and energy to update my older reviews and write a few new ones soon..~

Go check it out! :stick:

Closet Full of Silicone!
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:50 am

Not feeling well, but so tired... I also can hear the local ratbag population outside, right across the road from the apartment. It always makes me so uneasy.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:12 am

Redfurryears wrote:
kuroyami wrote:http://jezebel.com/jk-rowling-is-fictionalizing-native-american-history-a-1763872790

proving once more, wikipedia is crap and not valid reserch. but then again, "others" are in no way obliged to educate majority in power.(OR SO i'VE READ) but if that is the case that Wikipedia's entry on skinwalkers is crap, then Navajo would talk about a skinwalker.

acctualy it looks like that Navajo don't talk about it to non Navajo. so "not for you"
which i guess is good, if i wrote about sorcerers, now I have an excuse to erase people from my story.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Aeterna

Postby Aeterna » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:20 am

Akanisen wrote:Not sure, I might be moving out, I'm gonna call someone today and talk to them about it in hopes I can move in with them (in all actuality it'd be best for me to move out).

If you wanna talk, I'm here. I do have a lotta questions actually.

I've got a shitton of stuff to do and literally no motivation. I should prep dinner, I should do a roundabout-basic cleanup and so on. But I barely have free time to enjoy and recover (housewife-duties everywhere!) so idk...

Also, denied the request to spend Easter with the soon-to-be-in-laws. I can't stand her grandma plus my GF gets SUPER-depressed bc she is MtF (as some of you may know) but her family doesn't want this kind of abomination in their family, so she plays the good son. I HATE it. Still feel a bit guilty...
Last edited by Aeterna on Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Now on kik.me! Name's Feyarazu :)
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:38 am

kuroyami wrote:
Redfurryears wrote:

proving once more, wikipedia is crap and not valid reserch. but then again, "others" are in no way obliged to educate majority in power.(OR SO i'VE READ) but if that is the case that Wikipedia's entry on skinwalkers is crap, then Navajo would talk about a skinwalker.

acctualy it looks like that Navajo don't talk about it to non Navajo. so "not for you"
which i guess is good, if i wrote about sorcerers, now I have an excuse to erase people from my story.

I guess the wikipedia article is done by white people, quoting myth made up by white people, without consulting the Navajo.

Here is a link an article written by an Native scholar:
http://americanindiansinchildrenslitera ... wling.html

And a storify by the same scholar, about a book that's even worse:
https://storify.com/Debbie_Reese/a-nati ... ove-that-s

Edit, another article on Harry Potter, twitter is a good source for stuff like that
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jk- ... 0f99dbb98e
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:03 am

So surfing youtube music today, and with all that has been going on in my life, came across this song. And I do have to say the rocky speech is what I needed. I can do this, I will do this, and no matter how hard life keeps hitting me I will hit it back with all my might. I might need some help along the way but that is ok.

Edit: This day gets better...The fam decided to go to town...I haven't had the house alone in almost a year...I forgot how quiet and tranquil it is when you are home alone.

Edit:Edit: Today is getting better, going through some files, and found the footage that I thought got deleted from my last shift...YAA
► Show Spoiler
Shadow_Twisted

Postby Shadow_Twisted » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:09 pm

It's rather interesting how things fluctuate between going well and going badly. Work had been pretty smooth till I strained a muscle and missed some days, coupling that with trying to get a car repair done and constantly finding out that the parts that keep coming in are the wrong ones. On the bright side, I got a raise for being with the job for so long and it seems pretty likely that I'll be getting hired on direct by the company. I've also been able to get mostly caught up on my finances and have 5 paydays to look forward to in April, since I get paid weekly. I had also struggled with whether or not to post here anymore, but I need my outlets. Keeping stuff bottled up isn't a great way to live and it finds its way out eventually. I just might be more cautious about what I post.
Things are looking up.
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:13 pm

Some dipshit at work cause the fire alarm to go off and for me to need to stay almost another hour due to their fuckup. At least I'm still getting paid for it, but really. If you're hired to work in a kitchen, you should know AT LEAST know the basics. But nope, I guess not. Fires are not cool people, and if you set one due to your incompetence, you really SHOULD NOT be working in a kitchen.
► Show Spoiler
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:15 am

(づ☉ᴥ☉)づ https://www.twitch.tv/jazzimae TOMORROW @ 1PM CST! Come join me for my first stream! ヽ(❍ω❍)ノ
DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:10 am

Jazzi the Pegasus wrote:(づ☉ᴥ☉)づ https://www.twitch.tv/jazzimae TOMORROW @ 1PM CST! Come join me for my first stream! ヽ(❍ω❍)ノ

What time and date it is in EST time?

Also... i guess we keep any reference to dragon dicks away from the stream oO?

Return to “General Off Topic”