What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Kimmo

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Kimmo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:34 pm

that feeling when you have the power to help but it's not your place to do so.

it's always nice to meet good people, but sometimes you have to realise that you're not the one they need in their life.
One happy tear for a good friend.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:07 pm

tentacletommy wrote:I'm sick of being harassed by my mentally ill sister. She's constantly putting things in my food and drink because she has hallucinations that I done stuff to her despite me not being home.

just today I got home and started cooking chili when she sprayed the whole house with Febreeze and started whispering "go to hell". I called her out and she threw stuff at me, so I threw it back.

My parents want me to just let it go, but if I keep staying at home, I'll probably get murdered in my sleep.

OK; this sounds outright dangerous. :doh: This doesn't sound like anything that needs "letting go"; she sounds like she needs serious help, and I mean as in right now. If your parents refuse to see the seriousness, I'd try and find somewhere else to live, even with a friend, if necessary. Please, be safe.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:54 pm

tentacletommy wrote:I'm sick of being harassed by my mentally ill sister. She's constantly putting things in my food and drink because she has hallucinations that I done stuff to her despite me not being home.

just today I got home and started cooking chili when she sprayed the whole house with Febreeze and started whispering "go to hell". I called her out and she threw stuff at me, so I threw it back.

My parents want me to just let it go, but if I keep staying at home, I'll probably get murdered in my sleep.

I second Rainbow, please be safe and protect yourself, seek help.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Duckey

Postby Duckey » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:53 pm

Wherever or not University is really for me, complex math is seriously complex.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:31 pm

I forgot how much work a puppy is!

He is 9 weeks and learned "sit", "down", "stand", "target" and is learning heel work. It's the potty training that keeps giving me set backs. I never knew a puppy that sits on his butt to pee. I can't tell peeing from normal sitting until there is a puddle! :mystery: Silly thing.

He spent an hour at my uncle's E-Cig shop for socialization today. He loves all the people. One more puppy shot and he gets to go to the park. :smile:
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:45 pm

Zaphora wrote:
I'd love to hear about your medium bumble hooves :)

I actually have done a review of our Bumble Hooves :3 If you'd like to check that out, go check it >> here <<
I was too lazy to search it from the forums :'P

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
I'm having the same issue...for the last month. >< And then my libido has been too low to do much playing, so that hasn't helped.

I don't have any problems with my libido, it's actually kinda the opposite of that :P I have been thinking of either doing a review of our small Scorn or starting to update my older reviews. I guess I'll might write that Scorn review today and after that I'll start to update my older reviews like Rex, Werewolf Were-Able and Bumble.~
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

BiosBits

Postby BiosBits » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:20 am

I got No Cock Like Horse Cock stuck in my head and I want to sing it out loud to my friends. :stick:
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:44 am

BiosBits wrote:I got No Cock Like Horse Cock stuck in my head and I want to sing it out loud to my friends. :stick:

sung it with Kem in the shower this morning ^^

"cause frankly there is nothing I can say~"

*looks at each other*

"ba-da-ba dum-dum!" xD
One happy tear for a good friend.
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:43 pm

I was recently promoted to a management position at my job, so I've finally been able to meet all the associates (there's rarely more than 2 people working at a time, and one is always management, so associates can go months without seeing co-workers)
One of the girls I've been working with is much a good handful of years younger than me, but she's weird, awkward, funny, and just freaking adorable in a less conventional sense. I knew I was attracted to girls as well as guys, but I've never thought about a girl as intensely as I've been thinking about this one.
I'm happily in a straight relationship with Nomad, but I can't stop thinking about this girl. She presses up against my chest when she's showing me something on her phone, and she asks me to play with her hair, so I think she might have similar thoughts, but at the same time I could be completely overthinking it.

I was jokingly thinking in my head that it would be so inappropriate to do anything with her since I'm in a management position, and that one of us would have to quit... then later that night she tells me she's quitting the store so she can work more hours at her other job and proceeds to give me her phone number and adds me to facebook. Hnnnnngggg

I've been totally upfront with Nomad though. He knows about the thoughts I've been having and he's more turned on than anything. He's very strongly hinted in the past that he'd be okay with me having a relationship with a girl as well, as long as lines of communication were kept open.
I sincerely doubt anything more than friendship will come of it, but I can enjoy the thoughts for a while... :blush:
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:55 pm

66 Mile per hour winds today... :eyeroll:
Redfurryears

Postby Redfurryears » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:58 pm

My roommate just threw pretzel dust at my butt :c
I feel so ass-salted >.>
:misc11: :cumluberetro:
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Well, my neurologist appointment has been set. It's two months away, so I have two months to get used to the idea that my diagnosis will probably be confirmed and to get ready for treatment and all that (for whatever thing it turns out to be). At this point, I'm less scared that it is MS and more scared that it's not. If it's not, there are a handful of other things it could be (based on my symptoms and MRI abnormalities) and I'm not ready to consider those.

It's the waiting that will get me!

In the mean time, I'll rearrange my grad school plans a little bit to fit in time to deal with this and get myself started on a healthier lifestyle. I was already trying that, but now that I understand some of the challenges I was facing (I'm not just lazy and uncoordinated!) I can do a better job of it. No, I just cannot physically exercise the way I used to, and it's only partly because I'm out of shape.

Chronic "invisible" illness, table for me! :unamused:
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:37 pm

invisible illness' are a bitch to deal with, but I hope the best for you!
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:40 pm

GlacierK wrote:invisible illness' are a bitch to deal with, but I hope the best for you!

Thanks! I'm a lot better off than many, so I know I'll probably be okay. It's just a weird, crazy thing to wrap my brain around right now. :psyduck:
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:54 pm

So today was very stressful. Not very often am I put into dangerous situations, but today was certainly one of them. I was nearing the end of my break at work, when one of my other coworkers came back. She put her food in the microwave, lid on tight. Took it out, sat down at the other table. Within two minutes, I had to leave the room. I'm severely allergic to fish, and she had a bunch of it. I ended up with my face turning very red and swollen. I had a massively upset stomach. I'm lucky that my throat didn't start closing up right away, as it has before. I got to some Benadryl and took it, and that helped enough that I was able to return to work and finish my shift.

Basically, I had a very bad day.
► Show Spoiler
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:56 pm

HurricaneLane wrote:So today was very stressful. Not very often am I put into dangerous situations, but today was certainly one of them. I was nearing the end of my break at work, when one of my other coworkers came back. She put her food in the microwave, lid on tight. Took it out, sat down at the other table. Within two minutes, I had to leave the room. I'm severely allergic to fish, and she had a bunch of it. I ended up with my face turning very red and swollen. I had a massively upset stomach. I'm lucky that my throat didn't start closing up right away, as it has before. I got to some Benadryl and took it, and that helped enough that I was able to return to work and finish my shift.

:surprised: Are you okay now?? Did you let your coworker know about your allergy, so she can at least warn you in the future if she brings fish again? Allergies can be so scary, especially with reactions like that. :sniffing:
Deored

Postby Deored » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:57 pm

There's a billboard for the maternity ward of a hospital in town. Its mostly just a picture of a baby, problem is the picture of the baby is so over exposed that the baby's skin is extremely white. Its mouth is open like a grin and has really dark blue eyes. From a distance all you see is a ghostly face with balck holes for mouth and eyes. The damn thing is creepy as hell.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:03 pm

Amaranthe wrote: :words:

Hopefully the neurologist appointment goes well. I see one in April...

*Hands over invisible illness club card* :cool:
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:05 pm

HurricaneLane wrote:So today was very stressful. Not very often am I put into dangerous situations, but today was certainly one of them. I was nearing the end of my break at work, when one of my other coworkers came back. She put her food in the microwave, lid on tight. Took it out, sat down at the other table. Within two minutes, I had to leave the room. I'm severely allergic to fish, and she had a bunch of it. I ended up with my face turning very red and swollen. I had a massively upset stomach. I'm lucky that my throat didn't start closing up right away, as it has before. I got to some Benadryl and took it, and that helped enough that I was able to return to work and finish my shift.

I hope you're okay now. Maybe getting an Epi-pen would be a good idea? It sounds pretty bad.
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:12 pm

Amaranthe wrote:

:surprised: Are you okay now?? Did you let your coworker know about your allergy, so she can at least warn you in the future if she brings fish again? Allergies can be so scary, especially with reactions like that. :sniffing:

She knows now. She was very apologetic when she realized just how serious my allergy is. She's promised that she'll make sure she knows if we're working similar shifts and might have overlapping breaks, to not bring any fish. I tend to believe her.

I've looked at getting one, but they're pretty expensive to keep as they are only good for 6 months. This is the first time I've had any issues in almost two years.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Off Topic”