What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
HungryStray

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby HungryStray » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:35 pm

Sabre wrote:I think my brother might be low key into furry stuff. He's brought it up a few times in conversation now. I honestly can't tell if he is or not, mainly because he findsaid a way to end it on a non-positive note. Though he did use the term fursona to explain something. Is that a term the general public uses? Or no?

I don't know what to do next or what to think :psyduck:

I would say the term "fursona" isn't used casually. The only people who tend to use it tend to be people who are into furry culture or /b/ on 4chan. To people outside the loop it tends to be under negative context. I imagine if he's brought it up on his own accord he's probably a closet furry. I would consider myself outside the loop as I'm not a furry myself but I enjoy the art and roleplay as one, just not down for fursuits myself.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Emzy

Postby Emzy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:27 pm

Snooping people's profiles and looking at everyone's interests and hobbies and wonder who really is who they say they are...paranoia :psyduck:
Its all in the wrist :eyeroll:
Emzy

Postby Emzy » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:04 am

Zaphora wrote:
Emzy wrote:Snooping people's profiles and looking at everyone's interests and hobbies and wonder who really is who they say they are...paranoia :psyduck:

Lol mines real xD

I did look at your's earlier...was thinking about PMing you :smilenox:
Its all in the wrist :eyeroll:
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:12 am

There's a Bob Ross Youtube channel! Yay!! :widesmile:
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:52 am

Fire_Wolf wrote:
wolfstardobe wrote: :words:

That pup is so adorable...

Thanks!

In other news, I may have just started a horrible argument about religion in one of my online classes. Awe, the result of taking religion classes and then having someone in a sociology class try to spew ignorance. Discussion posts, the one requirement that can be "ugh" worthy or :scheming: worthy.

Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:40 am

Awwww Man!!!!
DAMN!!
Our little old lady/housemate was supposed to go to Arizona this weekend. She just got a call from her daughter........they are no longer going.

Mo and I were so looking forward to having the house to our selves for a couple of days. I planed to get a little wild, and make a little noise for a change.............POO!

See the dragon's share of my artwork, here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eloeelwe/
Or here: http://eloeelwe.deviantart.com/
OmegaDivider

Postby OmegaDivider » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:33 am

Trying to scrounge up the cash with my little brother to grab Pokken and another controller

This gift card was meant to be for Dark Souls III but oh well :unamused:
Open for PMs and stuff 'w'; Chatting is fun!
OmegaDivider

Postby OmegaDivider » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:28 am

Zaphora wrote:Lol XD it's ok I get it I ended up spending a 75$ gift card on Skyland toys xD for my nephews video game xD

Oh my, that is very selfless '3' Iunno if I have that in me right now
Open for PMs and stuff 'w'; Chatting is fun!
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:21 pm

Saw this trailer...OMG I am laughing so hard.

NSFW for language:

Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:27 pm

Fire_Wolf wrote:Saw this trailer...OMG I am laughing so hard.

NSFW for language:

Oh god, that's awesome XD
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
SallySue

Postby SallySue » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:17 pm

I can't be the only one who has considered buying two giant dildos solely for cock duels, right? :widesmile:
SallySue

Postby SallySue » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:30 pm

Zaphora wrote:
SallySue wrote:I can't be the only one who has considered buying two giant dildos solely for cock duels, right? :widesmile:

Well I fenced with a large razor and my twin dueled me with an xl cole xD god it was hilarious I won... X'D

Ohh I need this in my life. Lol.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:13 pm

What's on my mind right now:

*What we're going to have for dinner
*Wondering how my boyfriend will dress me up for tonight
*Work
*How badly I want to eat the tapioca pudding I made
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:39 pm

I'm dreading going to work tomorrow. I really hate my job.

I didn't get into UMD (Maryland), so now I'm waiting on Georgetown and I'm very anxious about it. I can't stand the wait and I feel sick at thought of not being admitted and I don't know what I'll do if I'm not admitted. I really don't, and I feel very miserable. I have no other options. I applied to four programs and 3 have already rejected me; that was the same deal last year (well, 4 rejections and 1 admission). I'm also doing a shitty job of distracting myself from thinking about it. I know there's nothing I can do about it, and so I feel very helpless and hopeless, and I don't know what to do. I want to think that my worries might be for nought, but I don't know. :sniffing: I was admitted into Georgetown last year, but I wasn't given any funding, so I turned them down. I wish I hadn't done that. I already have a lot of student loan debt and I seriously doubt I'll ever pay it all off, so if by some miracle I'm admitted I'll attend regardless of funding or lack thereof. I also have no idea if my previous admittance will make any difference one way or the other. I emailed one professor whom I've been emailing with before regarding the program (I'd be working with him if I were to attend) and after I submitted my application I sent a polite email explaining my concerns. I was worried that my having declined last year due to a lack of funding would negatively impact their decision and I reassured him that if I were somehow admitted again I would attend regardless. He said that I wasn't being rude (something apologized for in the email) and that he understand and he said he was looking forward to my application again. So I like to think that he wasn't just humoring me. When I had thought I was going to attend, he said he was really looking forward to working with me. I can only hope he still feels the same and that it will count in my favor. Ugh. I feel so nervous and helpless and everything. Sorry for unloading all this. :crying:

Decided to try my hand at Dishonored since it's a been a good while since I last tried playing it. I say try because I'm utterly shit at games involving stealth. I know I don't have to be stealthy in Dishonored and that I can still get a lighter ending even with killing people. I'm just trying to avoid going all out with high chaos and all. It's not going very well so far. I tend to go for fantasy oriented RPGs and ARPGs, so Dishonored is a slight step away from that. First person point of view makes me feel sick until I get used to the game; even the Portal games do it to me at first if it's been a while since I've played them. So yeah, my first instinct being to attack and not worry about stealth is a problem with Dishonored and something I need to unlearn before I progress much further in the game. I'm still in the sewers right now; had to stop because I was feeling sick (I still don't feel too great).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:43 am

It's the holidays! :widesmile: No college for a little while, really needed it cause I flipped out and stormed out the area and onto the balcony... I was a ticking time bomb to begin with. Then got told off for running off...

Need to arrange a doctors appointment, hopefully really soon. Period pains. Nothing has been helping, last thing on the list is contraceptives but it's been making me paranoid, I have very severe Emetophobia and I read other's experiences, some get nausea. Being that the tablets do it's job, reason why. Yet it makes me freak out cause even the slightest hint will make me freak out. So I will have to talk it over with my doctor, see what chances and everything. Bad enough when someone has a coughing fit in class makes me think they are going to be ill... makes me panic.

Well got to wait three weeks for an appointment maybe.

Well back to slowly munching biscuits and drinking water while playing games.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:15 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:54 am

Tumbleweed apocalypse going on here thanks to the wind and dryness. 7 feet of pokey dry weeds in front of your door anyone?

Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:20 am

tumble weed is one of the most hilarious plants xD
One happy tear for a good friend.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:00 am

I knew that. The jackass can kiss my ass lol. I bet they weren't even Russian! The only thing they are good for is making tumbleweed "snow"men in the winter. Its tradition. :stick:

A friend of a friend used to make her living on selling tumbleweeds on eBay though. Lol
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:05 am

Zaphora wrote::mystery:
wolfstardobe wrote:I knew that. The jackass can kiss my ass lol. I bet they weren't even Russian! The only thing they are good for is making tumbleweed "snow"men in the winter. Its tradition. :stick:

Lol did they have tumble weed babies I bet they mutiple faster than rabbits xD

Return to “General Off Topic”