What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Laura the Nord

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Laura the Nord » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:48 pm

Zaphora wrote:
Laura the Nord wrote:I haven't even ordered my first toy yet (doing that tomorrow!) and yet I still can't stop thinking about my Bad Dragon wishlist >.< It has 11 dildos on it, all accompanied by their sizes, firmnesses, colors and addons (cumtube/suction cup). I really shouldn't look at toys when I'm horny and my girlfriend is across the Atlantic for a few months, I'm going to develop an obsession. :doh:

Well what do you like pressure knots length texture????

I have owned almost or close to all the different toys of bad dragon so what do you like?

I personally have currently med razor and cole and nox and clayton and have a small flint crackers small clayton medium anthrodragon packer kippy mt drake one size fenrir
From ee: i have murray
and on the way I have : from ee: sub woofer medium
And a bumble hooves
And finally EA vixen. ;)

Woot I prefer knots and thickness over most toys

Got any questions???? :)

I like size! I love being filled, that's why all of my toys are going to be in large or XL. I designed this list on the thought that I'd be using them both anally and vaginally, hence medium firmness in most toys. The list is overly large and I'll probably never get as many toys, but a girl can dream! :laugh:

Here's the list:
► Show Spoiler
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:59 pm

Bruce isn't available anymore, and I don't think Feathered Serpent is available as a colour anymore either. I could be wrong, but there have been some changes lately that I don't think you've seen yet.
► Show Spoiler
Laura the Nord

Postby Laura the Nord » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:03 pm

HurricaneLane wrote:Bruce isn't available anymore, and I don't think Feathered Serpent is available as a colour anymore either. I could be wrong, but there have been some changes lately that I don't think you've seen yet.

Oh I've seen them for sure. I'll just have to put in a Customer Service ticket about buying Bruce with a legacy cost and to get my Pretzal in Feathered Serpent ^-^ Costs extra, but it's worth it~
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:06 pm

As long as you're willing to pay extra, then I guess it's alright. I just wasn't sure if you knew about it. Since you do, it's all good :stick:
► Show Spoiler
Laura the Nord

Postby Laura the Nord » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:13 pm

HurricaneLane wrote:As long as you're willing to pay extra, then I guess it's alright. I just wasn't sure if you knew about it. Since you do, it's all good :stick:

Thanks for caring!~ :misc2:
reine

Postby reine » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:22 pm

Sometimes I want to reach out and make new friends, but I don't think I'm really suited for friendship... People can be clingy and get lonely, and I can get really distant for no reason beyond laziness/disinterest, even with people I care about. I don't really experience loneliness or a strong desire to spend time with people.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by not talking to them for 3 weeks. :[ It's not anyone's fault but my own; I'm basically just a stump who talks about girls sometimes.
:psyduck:
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:45 pm

Fire_Wolf wrote:
eloeelwe wrote:It's always a pleasant surprise, when you come home from hard shift at work, to find your mate asleep and naked in bed.

:liplick: Needless to say, I intend to wake him up in a most pleasurable way..........if possible hehehe :smile:

Id love to get woken up like that....lucky guy.

It's a shame he discovered he was late for work..........But on the bright side, I found out we have the house to ourselves tonight.

Wish I didn't have to work though............ :doh:

See the dragon's share of my artwork, here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eloeelwe/
Or here: http://eloeelwe.deviantart.com/
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:52 pm

I'm tired and not tired at the same time :psyduck: Well at least I'm able to work on my site in the meantime.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Vampire Kat

Postby Vampire Kat » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:00 pm

A facebook friend (who is about eight years younger than me), who is constantly shoving their ignorant and hate-filled opinions down people's throats, had the nerve to call me immature when i tried to educate them on something. Like, what the actual fuck?!
All photos that I've submitted can be found either here http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss45/Iron_Kat/ or here http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/.

Bad Dragon's resident tigey-fox
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:15 pm

Vampire Kat wrote:A facebook friend (who is about eight years younger than me), who is constantly shoving their ignorant and hate-filled opinions down people's throats, had the nerve to call me immature when i tried to educate them on something. Like, what the actual fuck?!

Can I ask what you were trying to educate them on? You don't have to say of course if you don't want to.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Vampire Kat

Postby Vampire Kat » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:18 pm

I was trying to educate them on gender non binary actually existing, because they refuse point blank to acknowledge that. They also go as far as posting very insulting and ridiculing posts about it.
All photos that I've submitted can be found either here http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss45/Iron_Kat/ or here http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/.

Bad Dragon's resident tigey-fox
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:25 pm

Vampire Kat wrote:I was trying to educate them on gender non binary actually existing, because they refuse point blank to acknowledge that. They also go as far as posting very insulting and ridiculing posts about it.

Jeez, that sucks :unamused:
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:38 pm

reine wrote:Sometimes I want to reach out and make new friends, but I don't think I'm really suited for friendship... People can be clingy and get lonely, and I can get really distant for no reason beyond laziness/disinterest, even with people I care about. I don't really experience loneliness or a strong desire to spend time with people.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by not talking to them for 3 weeks. :[ It's not anyone's fault but my own; I'm basically just a stump who talks about girls sometimes.

Oh good god you sound like me. I used to be so much more social but over the course of the last few years I'd just rather be left to my own devices, day in and day out if I could have it my way. I've got... we'll say 3 really close friends, and two of them I live with, so I see them all the time, and the 3rd one I have to actively hang out with. There's nothing wrong with him I just would rather be home faffing about than going here and there to hang out. Social recluses unite stay in your own homes and just do you.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:45 pm

aaarrggghhh, *whimpers of agony* Dam this fair ginger skin, just got home from work today (on my day off) it was beautiful day but my job assignment ended up being out in the field, even with a hat and trying to stay in the shade. My fair skin is burning so bad now, I'm gonna be a lobster by morning. Curse you genetics. :misc5: :unamused:
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:21 pm

been visiting my target of affection for a couple of weeks.

a bit sad to be home again, but dogs are pretty good. the squeals our big guy gave out when I turned up in the middle of the night xD
One happy tear for a good friend.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:24 pm

Meditation
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:40 pm

This weekend is going sooooo slow. Monday needs to get here.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:44 pm

What's on my mind...

Too much; that's what. :eyeroll:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
GreyFoxx

Postby GreyFoxx » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:04 pm

Got stupidly windy ripping off some of my skirting. Tried to repair it and sadly some of it blew away. Got myself cleaned up and looking good. Might snag a picture and toss it on the clean thread.
PM's are welcome if they have a glimmer of intent in them. http://dragon-hoard.com/
Vio

Postby Vio » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:28 pm

reine wrote:Sometimes I want to reach out and make new friends, but I don't think I'm really suited for friendship... People can be clingy and get lonely, and I can get really distant for no reason beyond laziness/disinterest, even with people I care about. I don't really experience loneliness or a strong desire to spend time with people.

I get that feeling exactly. You don't wanna talk to people - but if you don't, there's more drama you have to deal with. :unamused: People are so complicated, but I know I'm the odd one so I can't really complain.
My collection of pretties is growing.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Off Topic”