What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Vampire Kat

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Vampire Kat » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:58 pm

Yay, I'll get to have those wonderful antidepressant withdrawal symptoms again soon. FML
All photos that I've submitted can be found either here http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss45/Iron_Kat/ or here http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/.

Bad Dragon's resident tigey-fox
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:14 pm

bf says I smell like soil. "Like a gardener," he says. :smilenox:
(I was repotting things today)
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:17 pm

Vitani wrote:Image

Meditation

I love to do this. Keeps my brain fresh and ready to be more active than my lazy ass usually is. :laugh:
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
Crazzy

Postby Crazzy » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:55 pm

Been so busy lately and I have so many things on my mind right now :psyduck: Well back into the waters of finals prep I go hopefully I wont be so inactive soon. :unamused:
Come on think of something witty think of something witty...........SOMETHING WITTY
Rathian

Postby Rathian » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:21 am

Fire_Wolf wrote:aaarrggghhh, *whimpers of agony* Dam this fair ginger skin, just got home from work today (on my day off) it was beautiful day but my job assignment ended up being out in the field, even with a hat and trying to stay in the shade. My fair skin is burning so bad now, I'm gonna be a lobster by morning. Curse you genetics. :misc5: :unamused:

Oh no!! I feel you, I've got ludicrously pale skin (though sadly I'm not a ginger.) I'm usually sunscreened within an inch of my life any time I have to spend more than a few minutes in the sun. I spent too much of my childhood peeling long, long strips of dead skin off of my shoulders and legs...I think the sound it made coming off still haunts my dreams :surprised:
Pansexual|Polyamorous|Female|Partnered(Male)|Demisexual|Non-BDSM|Experimenting with violet wands|Into dragons/monsters, androgyny, consenticles, and laughing, happy threesomes

Looking for friends/possible partners! PMs welcome.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:36 am

Rathian wrote:Oh no!! I feel you, I've got ludicrously pale skin (though sadly I'm not a ginger.) I'm usually sunscreened within an inch of my life any time I have to spend more than a few minutes in the sun. I spent too much of my childhood peeling long, long strips of dead skin off of my shoulders and legs...I think the sound it made coming off still haunts my dreams :surprised:

Yup I remember those days, the gigantic blisters and peeling. This one isn't too bad, I really should invest in some sunscreen tho, never wear any unless I'm near water.

Not the worst I've had but still stings like a mofo, especially when we had a fire yesterday. My gear felt like it was full of needles. Arms, legs, neck, and head are all burnt.

image.jpeg

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:28 am

HungryStray wrote:
reine wrote:Sometimes I want to reach out and make new friends, but I don't think I'm really suited for friendship... People can be clingy and get lonely, and I can get really distant for no reason beyond laziness/disinterest, even with people I care about. I don't really experience loneliness or a strong desire to spend time with people.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by not talking to them for 3 weeks. :[ It's not anyone's fault but my own; I'm basically just a stump who talks about girls sometimes.

Oh good god you sound like me. I used to be so much more social but over the course of the last few years I'd just rather be left to my own devices, day in and day out if I could have it my way. I've got... we'll say 3 really close friends, and two of them I live with, so I see them all the time, and the 3rd one I have to actively hang out with. There's nothing wrong with him I just would rather be home faffing about than going here and there to hang out. Social recluses unite stay in your own homes and just do you.

Yep sounds like me too lol. I don't like having a ton of friends, too many expectations and I'm not creative enough for all the excuses to be left to myself haha I'm just happy having a few people I'm close to and that's that. And if anyone wants to join that group it just kinda has to happen naturally or it doesn't happen at all :mystery:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:33 am

I'm friendly with my roommates and with the people I work with. I will maybe once a month go out and spend time with them. Most of the time though, I'm either working or in my room. I don't do a whole lot else.
► Show Spoiler
Sabre

Postby Sabre » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:57 pm

So.... I picked up google cardboard because it was cheap and noncommittal. Now I'm really intrigued by the whole 360 degree VR thing

I was also thinking... It would be AMAZING to release movies like Zootopia in 360° VR -- where you can look around the complex world
A dragon's prayer
► Show Spoiler
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:51 pm

Saw a post about these on Futurism, and I'm realllllllllly inclined to buy a sample pack...but I'm balls deep in fixing up my project vehicle at the moment. :doh:
http://www.mealsquares.com/
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Sabre wrote:So.... I picked up google cardboard because it was cheap and noncommittal. Now I'm really intrigued by the whole 360 degree VR thing

I was also thinking... It would be AMAZING to release movies like Zootopia in 360° VR -- where you can look around the complex world

They gave out those things for free when I went to Grace Hopper last October. They gave me such a headache, I couldn't get it to work :psyduck: I would have preferred a free t-shirt instead.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:36 pm

I bought a violin. :smilenox:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:14 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I bought a violin. :smilenox:

Yippee congrats :cool:
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:43 pm

I used to get hurt and kinda frustrated when my mate wasn't in the mood for gettin' nekkid. I haven't asked him for awhile and dropped an invitation for later in the week, and said that if he wound up not wanting to, I wasn't really all that concerned. While I have been... just generally cool with change and disappointments in my life these days, this kinda strikes me as odd that I'm cool with not really being sexually active with my partner (I have a history of being sexually clingy type deal). I honestly can't tell if I'm just growing out of that stage in my life or if I've just felt rejected enough times to just not want to bother anymore. I hate it when my brain does backflips. v-v
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:06 am

Lots of work to get done today. I've got tea, a cookie, a lap cat, and all my materials. Now, if I could only find my motivation and sense of accomplishment.... :psyduck:
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:17 am

I feel sick and I'm sick of the way the world works. Nothing is appealing to me any more.
One happy tear for a good friend.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:02 am

At my religious uncle's house today... I hate walking on egg shells!
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:36 am

So I'm a pretty decent cook, and I can whip something up from almost nothing. But today, for whatever reason, I felt extremely accomplished just making bacon and an omelette for breakfast. They were fantastic, like I expect them to be, but I was a lot more proud of it than I normally am. Go me!
► Show Spoiler
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:03 pm

Well.

Several hours later and about 1/3 of my work is done, but my Sims have a damn good house.

:unamused:
GreyFoxx

Postby GreyFoxx » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:58 pm

So far it's been a decent work meeting trip. Whole group went out to a local dive pizza place and found out we had a open tab. Guessing who ordered drinks and now is enjoying the after glow...this guy haha! :smile:
PM's are welcome if they have a glimmer of intent in them. http://dragon-hoard.com/

Return to “General Off Topic”