What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Shadow_Twisted

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Shadow_Twisted » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:53 am

Was considering starting a 3ds friend code exchange thread, but I don't know if one already exists/existed. I searched but didn't see anything.
Things are looking up.
GreyFoxx

Postby GreyFoxx » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:22 pm

Finally back from my trip to Kentucky. Was pretty fun and glad to find out the direction my company is going. Plus grabbed some pic of Metropolis!
PM's are welcome if they have a glimmer of intent in them. http://dragon-hoard.com/
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:30 pm

Yay! Just bought two study guides/books for the CompTIA A+ certification exam. They won't arrive until sometime next week, most likely, but I'm excited to start studying and I'm hopeful that it'll open up some more job options for me. :excited:
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:48 pm

Neurology appointment today.

NP: We don't think it's MS because you've had migraines but we don't know what it might be.

I then proceed to fail my neuro exam so wonderfully!

NP: Would you like a referral for physical therapy? It's really great for MS patients!

But I still have to wait for my (second) MRI, an MRA, and a spinal tap sometime next week to rule out every other possible thing. I did have a fabulous phlebotomist who stole from me about a gallon of blood in the most painless way I have ever experienced in my entire life, hands down.
So who really knows what's going on with me. :mystery:
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:12 pm

Amaranthe wrote:Neurology appointment today.

NP: We don't think it's MS because you've had migraines but we don't know what it might be.

NP: Would you like a referral for physical therapy? It's really great for MS patients!

But I still have to wait for my (second) MRI, an MRA, and a spinal tap sometime next week to rule out every other possible thing. I did have a fabulous phlebotomist who stole from me about a gallon of blood in the most painless way I have ever experienced in my entire life, hands down.

May I suggest getting a second opinion with a different neurologist. Saying you don't have MS and then suggestions something that's good for an MS patient seems wrong to me...

I'm sorry that you didn't get an answer.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:19 pm

wolfstardobe wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Neurology appointment today.

May I suggest getting a second opinion with a different neurologist. Saying you don't have MS and then suggestions something that's good for an MS patient seems wrong to me...

I'm sorry that you didn't get an answer.

She just changed her mind really fast when she saw how bad my symptoms actually were, and I haven't even seen the neurologist yet. I dunno, it seems like nobody ever takes me seriously when I go to the hospital. So I'll have the other tests done, and then go from there. It certainly did nothing to make me feel better, that's for sure. If they still want to be wishy-washy, then I will get a second opinion for sure.
Vampire Kat

Postby Vampire Kat » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:20 pm

I've come to the realisation that I most likely have motor Dysgraphia.
All photos that I've submitted can be found either here http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss45/Iron_Kat/ or here http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/.

Bad Dragon's resident tigey-fox
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:29 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
wolfstardobe wrote:
Amaranthe wrote: :words:
:words:

She just changed her mind really fast when she saw how bad my symptoms actually were, and I haven't even seen the neurologist yet. I dunno, it seems like nobody ever takes me seriously when I go to the hospital. So I'll have the other tests done, and then go from there. It certainly did nothing to make me feel better, that's for sure. If they still want to be wishy-washy, then I will get a second opinion for sure.

I hate when doctors to that! Ugh. Like I know my body, thank you! I hope when you actually see the neurologist they aren't so wishy-washy and change their mind at the drop of a hat. That would bother me to no end. I hope the tests go well and a conclusion can be made soon.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:38 pm

wolfstardobe wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:
wolfstardobe wrote: :words:

I hate when doctors to that! Ugh. Like I know my body, thank you! I hope when you actually see the neurologist they aren't so wishy-washy and change their mind at the drop of a hat. That would bother me to no end. I hope the tests go well and a conclusion can be made soon.

Yeah, really! I know they don't have much to go on right now but dang! I'm not kidding when I tell you this list of stuff that's going on. But thanks! I hope it gets sorted out soon, too. I'm a worrier, so this does me no good.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:11 pm

wolfstardobe wrote:
Gloves that work for typing on a touch screen?

I tried them last year. I was unable to use a traditional keyboard with them on, and since I'm at a PC for about 10 hours or so a day... :doh: Thanks though!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Deored

Postby Deored » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:20 pm

Got a phone call today. Caller ID showed Jamaica but the guy on the other end sounded like he had a swedish accent. Not that I talked to many people from Jamaica, so I dunno.

Anyway, he said he was from some oragization related to Publisher's Clearing House and my number was selected to receive second prize of $900,000 and a new GMC Denali pickup. Simultaneously skeptical and intrigued I allowed the conversation to continue.

He asked, "would you like to receive your award today?"
I replied, "how is that going to work?" Next thing I hear is three beeps of an ended call.

Oh well. Would have been nice. :stick: so many dragon dongs one could buy with that much money.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:48 pm

I really want to move out of California. I hate the warm weather and it's way too crowded for my liking. Not to mention the cost of living and whatnot.

However, if I really want to move somewhere, I should obviously test out the waters. But the main problem is, once I'm in an hotel room - I'm not leaving. I'm not interested in natural scenery, historic buildings, etc. If anything, I'd think I would just bike around a town at most.

Every time vacation comes up on my calendar, I always find myself googling stuff to do in Colorado or Washington, I always end up bored out of my mind. I just want a few things that I can do so I can make the trip worthwhile. The best solution is to simply figure out what intrigues me, but...videogames and avoiding-people-as-much-as-possible don't help at all. -sigh-
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:30 pm

few things on my mind....

1: i freaking hate this healthcare system. Broke a tooth today and called to get a dentist appt.....oh I got one. May 31st....

2: So can't wait to finish my shift tomorrow. Day 12 will be over and I get 2 days off finally.

3: kinda lonely....well always lonely. :surprised:
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Butterfox

Postby Butterfox » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:49 pm

I want to explode. I feel like a ball of energy too powerful for the vessle I'm trapped in and I want to cry and scream and thrash but I just... Can't...

I hate this. I hate how I feel. I hate where I am in my life and I hate that I don't know what to do or where to go.
:misc2: Married to the amazing Newtaloo.
Vampire Kat

Postby Vampire Kat » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:08 am

I was supposed to cook the tea for my parents tonight but they forgot and I'm the only who remembered, so my dad did it instead. Should I mention it to them afterwards or just keep quiet?
All photos that I've submitted can be found either here http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss45/Iron_Kat/ or here http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/.

Bad Dragon's resident tigey-fox
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:15 am

Butterfox wrote:I want to explode. I feel like a ball of energy too powerful for the vessle I'm trapped in and I want to cry and scream and thrash but I just... Can't...

I hate this. I hate how I feel. I hate where I am in my life and I hate that I don't know what to do or where to go.

That sounds an awful like to me what happens when I'm having a panic attack. You alright?
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
canonkiller
Banhammered

Postby canonkiller » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:38 am

The charger for my laptop died, and my brother (who I've been stealing the charger from, since we have the same computer) is at his dad's for the weekend. I've got an hour of battery, at most, and then I'm done for the rest of the weekend. Hope I don't want to draw! :crying:
Deored

Postby Deored » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:50 am

canonkiller wrote:The charger for my laptop died, and my brother (who I've been stealing the charger from, since we have the same computer) is at his dad's for the weekend. I've got an hour of battery, at most, and then I'm done for the rest of the weekend. Hope I don't want to draw! :crying:

Had a laptop charger die a while back. Walmart had a replacement charger that worked on numerous brands for like $30.
canonkiller
Banhammered

Postby canonkiller » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:00 pm

Deored wrote:
canonkiller wrote:The charger for my laptop died, and my brother (who I've been stealing the charger from, since we have the same computer) is at his dad's for the weekend. I've got an hour of battery, at most, and then I'm done for the rest of the weekend. Hope I don't want to draw! :crying:

Had a laptop charger die a while back. Walmart had a replacement charger that worked on numerous brands for like $30.

Oh, wow, thank you! (And extra thanks for a fast response!) I'll be sure to check there asap!
Deored

Postby Deored » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:02 pm

canonkiller wrote:
Deored wrote:

Oh, wow, thank you! (And extra thanks for a fast response!) I'll be sure to check there asap!

It was called iGo. Normally I despise brands that jump on the "i" bandwagon but I needed a charger.

Return to “General Off Topic”