What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Ghoul

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Ghoul » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:57 am

You're not wrong, Wolfstar. Seriously, this is not a good year to be a celebrity.
30-something, Shy, Bi, Male, Single, Total Goofball
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:46 pm

Failed my test today.
Now I have to redo the questions for half credit.
And I have to take the final.

I have not enjoyed this class. And I feel guilty about it because the professor never gave me a reason to dislike him. I've heard everyone else in this class also talk about how they don't like it, though. And I know what it is. It's a psychology class that is taught like a poorly designed biology class. It's much more difficult than it needs to be, not enough background information is covered, and it only covers a little bit about way too much material. I tried my best, but the class structure and my health came together into the perfect combo to ruin this semester like I have never experienced. My GPA has no room for a C in this class, but there's no hope of getting a B now.

Eurgh. I hope the rest of the classes I have to take aren't like this. I'm never going to make it into grad school at this rate.

:misc4: :crying:
Edited for a giant gap of empty space that got into this post somehow.
Dashy

Postby Dashy » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:47 pm

My toy shipped! ahhhhh yay!

Whenever I get a bad teacher I just cover all the course work on my from third party sources. It's pretty easy to do now a days with things like kahn academy, pdf copies of course books.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Had a dream last night that I got a bunch of the april fools slugs :psyduck:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:38 pm

Ghoul wrote:The wifi at my school is insane and finicky too. :/ Super stressful. Hope you get it sorted out.

It eventually worked itself out. You think thousands of people paying thousands upon thousands of dollars would mean a perfect internet connection.
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:52 pm

Finally getting some time to catch up on the forums. Its been a crazy spring. On the road the next week and its gonna be so long :(.

Plenty of positives are coming out of it though, so there's that!
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
Sean

Postby Sean » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:25 pm

My libido is through the roof. I swear I've been turned on the majority of the day every day the past 2 weeks. I have to relieve myself twice a day. What's going on? Am I an IRL omega? :psyduck:
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
Deored

Postby Deored » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:58 pm

Sure gonna be interesting once I get my modem set up here at the apartment. I just looked at the wifi networks and all of them were either att, SuddenLink or netgear. I may just set mine not to broadcast though. Can't decide.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:04 pm

It's bloody freezing in here. Looks like we're in the season where the heater is mandatory, at least for a little while. I took a hot shower until I was lobster-red; I m already shivering and cold again.

Oooo; I now have an excuse to wear one of my spirit hoods, almost round the clock again!

https://www.spirithoods.com/ for anyone who is curious.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Laura the Nord

Postby Laura the Nord » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:07 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:It's bloody freezing in here. Looks like we're in the season where the heater is mandatory, at least for a little while. I took a hot shower until I was lobster-red; I m already shivering and cold again.

Oooo; I now have an excuse to wear one of my spirit hoods, almost round the clock again!

https://www.spirithoods.com/ for anyone who is curious.

Oh my god, thank you so much for linking that Rainbow! I live in Northern Finland (right on top of the arctic circle) so the winters get up to -30 and -40 degrees celsius. I'm definitely buying some before next winter!
Ghoul

Postby Ghoul » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:18 pm

Sean wrote:My libido is through the roof. I swear I've been turned on the majority of the day every day the past 2 weeks. I have to relieve myself twice a day. What's going on? Am I an IRL omega? :psyduck:

I know that feel. Maybe it's just something that happens to folks named Sean? :misc2:
OphieL

Postby OphieL » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:53 pm

I may not be good at bingo but when I'm 50 I'll be killing it
Ophie

Aries / Fem / Size Queen in training
I'm also an artist.
Currently Owned/Gifted:

Med Flint in Soft
Med Crackers in Medium
Med Kelvin in Soft

always wanting more hehe!
Deored

Postby Deored » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:04 pm

I was nearly mauled by a pack of cuteness. I was taking out the trash at the house I'm leaving and as I'm walking back across the alley five dogs come around the corner into the alley, I live at the end of the block. They barked a couple times but they were headed somewhere important. I get back through the gate and look over the fence, best I can tell it was likely a mom and a litter of older pups. The four little ones looked similar but the larger dog looked starkly different.

I suspect I could have gotten to scrub some ears but they were on they're way through with a purpose in mind.
Ghoul

Postby Ghoul » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:42 pm

Deored wrote:I was nearly mauled by a pack of cuteness. I was taking out the trash at the house I'm leaving and as I'm walking back across the alley five dogs come around the corner into the alley, I live at the end of the block. They barked a couple times but they were headed somewhere important. I get back through the gate and look over the fence, best I can tell it was likely a mom and a litter of older pups. The four little ones looked similar but the larger dog looked starkly different.

I suspect I could have gotten to scrub some ears but they were on they're way through with a purpose in mind.

Best not to stand in the way of important doggie business. I'm sure they'll submit a full report to a trade journal. You can read about it there.
Deored

Postby Deored » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:45 pm

Ghoul wrote:
Deored wrote:I was nearly mauled by a pack of cuteness. I was taking out the trash at the house I'm leaving and as I'm walking back across the alley five dogs come around the corner into the alley, I live at the end of the block. They barked a couple times but they were headed somewhere important. I get back through the gate and look over the fence, best I can tell it was likely a mom and a litter of older pups. The four little ones looked similar but the larger dog looked starkly different.

Best not to stand in the way of important doggie business. I'm sure they'll submit a full report to a trade journal. You can read about it there.

True, the ones that appeared to be pups were pretty cute though. All paws and too much skin.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:48 pm

Got the call today, didn't get the job. If I believe what they said, I scored extremely high. They have 2 more positions opening up in 4-5 months and that I will be getting a call for one of those positions. :mystery:
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:00 pm

I'm gonna grow my hair out to have a little man ponytail (kinda like this ), cause everyone agrees they don't like my hair like it is (right now it's kinda like this (note not actually me, just a pic I found online).
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:30 pm

I like when the boss tells people they need to work when they are just standing around talking, doing nothing. But I really, REALLY hate when I'm doing my job and I'm told that I need to help out others do their job. I have my own responsibilities and duties to take care of, especially at the end of my shift. Don't you dare tell me I need to do the work of other people too because they aren't good enough at their own job. If they aren't good enough, train them better, or get rid of them. Simple as that.

On another, much more pleasant note. I have the next 3 or 4 days all to myself in the house, and other than a couple phone calls and work, I have no plans. Soooooo... I get to show my toys some lovin'. It's been too long.
► Show Spoiler
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:14 pm

Of course I notice a lump on my puppy's face right before bed. He was randomly face sensitive today but I didn't think anything of it, he is teething after all. Turns out there is a dime sized lump on his lip. Looks like an ingrown whisker. Hot compresses tomorrow and a call to the vet it is!
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:00 am

Random pain around my left ovary and I'm not on my period :eyeroll: Joy.
ImageImage

Return to “General Off Topic”