What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Rainbow Dasher

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed May 04, 2016 3:37 pm

Oooo; our HTC Vive is out for delivery!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Lady_Tyrantess

Postby Lady_Tyrantess » Wed May 04, 2016 4:18 pm

Whats currently on my mind is the hope that the small flint I ordered doesn't take a month to order, hoping less than a month. And the ways I could use it too :misc2: :scheming:
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Thu May 05, 2016 2:45 am

Thank you neighbor dogs, I really needed to be woken up at 3:30 AM. :eyeroll:
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
marcii

Postby marcii » Thu May 05, 2016 8:42 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Thu May 05, 2016 9:17 pm

Doo-doo-doo~ All clean from my shower! :blush:

A good exfoliation always feels fantastic! :misc2:
ImageImage
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri May 06, 2016 9:30 am

Getting ready for Sunday, I am almost finished with cleaning, the collection is soaking in the bathtube, I'll set it up on the dining table to show of later :smile:

thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri May 06, 2016 10:27 am

A scam phone number keeps sending me texts that are basically just numbers and I can't freaking block it.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri May 06, 2016 12:11 pm

I'm over halfway through the book I'm using to study for my A+ Certification. The next chapter (ch 16 out of 28) goes in depth with the command line in Windows, and Terminal for Max OS X and Linux. I can do some straightforward commands, so I'm not completely daunted by it, but it's still going to cover a lot of stuff. The good thing is that I do have an old and dying laptop with Ubuntu that I can use to do some of the Linux Terminal commands if I need to. I'm taking a short break since it's a very long chapter that's going to be crammed full of information I need to know. I guess my main worry with all of this is being able to remember everything for the two exams. Lots of reviewing for my weaker areas I'm sure; taking practice exams will help a lot. Microsoft still hasn't sent out a patch to fix the issues the April 12th "update" caused. If they don't do it soon or if they send out a "fix" that doesn't fix it or makes things worse, then I'm just going to do a clean install of Ubuntu and make do with studying for the A+ exams without using Windows to better do some of the stuff the author discusses.

In other news, the sick cat is still hanging in there. He managed to defecate Tuesday night and was completely different Wednesday morning as a result. He's been way more active since and is eating more properly as well. We're keeping a close eye on him and he's still doing alright. I still don't think he'll make it to the end of the month (maybe not even through next week, but it's hard to tell right now).

Oh, my weighted blanket has shipped. It's due to arrive Tuesday. Unfortunately, they're using UPS, so I'm wondering if I'll be hunting down the box on Tuesday after work. I'm hoping they won't screw up and that it'll be delivered properly, but who knows with them. Rather than carrying it like my BD package last time, I'll have to drive down to the house, because I'm not carrying a large, 16lb box up the street and then across a relatively busy road with no crosswalk or lights or anything.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Fri May 06, 2016 12:39 pm

Well, I know that fires are a very scary thing. Living through it is something I wouldn't wish on anybody. I'm updating everybody that I care about that I'm safe and sound, and I made it out with most of my stuff. I'm currently staying in a hotel east of Edmonton, paid for by some townsfolk who wanted to help out anybody they could. We've also been fed everywhere we've gone, without having to pay anything. My work has paid me a week early, with an extra $300 to help cover any costs that being evacuated incur. The provincial government will be giving refugees money sometime in the coming week to help out as well. We got all of our pets out, and they are being cared for right now. I also know that my house is still standing, probably with water and smoke damage, but better than having lost everything.

Long story short, the people who have been able to help all of us who've been affected have been the most kind, caring people I've ever come across. The people here have really stepped up and helped out, and I'm very grateful for everything they've done.
► Show Spoiler
Ghoul

Postby Ghoul » Fri May 06, 2016 12:48 pm

HurricaneLane wrote:Well, I know that fires are a very scary thing. Living through it is something I wouldn't wish on anybody. I'm updating everybody that I care about that I'm safe and sound, and I made it out with most of my stuff. I'm currently staying in a hotel east of Edmonton, paid for by some townsfolk who wanted to help out anybody they could. We've also been fed everywhere we've gone, without having to pay anything. My work has paid me a week early, with an extra $300 to help cover any costs that being evacuated incur. The provincial government will be giving refugees money sometime in the coming week to help out as well. We got all of our pets out, and they are being cared for right now. I also know that my house is still standing, probably with water and smoke damage, but better than having lost everything.

Long story short, the people who have been able to help all of us who've been affected have been the most kind, caring people I've ever come across. The people here have really stepped up and helped out, and I'm very grateful for everything they've done.

It's legitimately inspirational how high your spirits are. I'm so glad you're okay. Hope you can go home soon.
30-something, Shy, Bi, Male, Single, Total Goofball
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Fri May 06, 2016 12:53 pm

Ghoul wrote:
HurricaneLane wrote:Well, I know that fires are a very scary thing. Living through it is something I wouldn't wish on anybody. I'm updating everybody that I care about that I'm safe and sound, and I made it out with most of my stuff. I'm currently staying in a hotel east of Edmonton, paid for by some townsfolk who wanted to help out anybody they could. We've also been fed everywhere we've gone, without having to pay anything. My work has paid me a week early, with an extra $300 to help cover any costs that being evacuated incur. The provincial government will be giving refugees money sometime in the coming week to help out as well. We got all of our pets out, and they are being cared for right now. I also know that my house is still standing, probably with water and smoke damage, but better than having lost everything.

It's legitimately inspirational how high your spirits are. I'm so glad you're okay. Hope you can go home soon.

It's really no good to dwell on what's already happened. I've already helped out a couple of friends with bringing extra supplies and their stuff with me when I left, including important documents, clothes, food, etc. and gotten it to them. The best way for me to stay in high spirits is to help others who are worse off than me, even though I'm not in a good place myself. I will raise myself up by helping others. And that's the attitude a lot of people are taking here.
► Show Spoiler
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Fri May 06, 2016 1:44 pm

I have a fur hood now..
Deored

Postby Deored » Fri May 06, 2016 7:37 pm

Inexplicable emotional responses bother me. To clarify (somewhat) I came across a series of pictures of an anthro character. The art was good, the character was fun in a cute way, I liked it but it bothered me for some reason. I liked it but at the same time didn't like it. About a week later I realized it made me sad but I have no idea why. I dislike this sensation. :angry:
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Fri May 06, 2016 8:12 pm

I don't think I'm going to pay my phone. It's a no contract phone so nothing will come of it. It's just not worth it anymore.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri May 06, 2016 11:45 pm

I haven't really been around much the past few days, I've been working my butt off trying to get the money for a new toy, but I'm still here!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Defiant

Postby Defiant » Sat May 07, 2016 6:28 am

I've been reading your prior posts about the fire as you've updated and was wondering if you were okay at work yesterday. I'm glad that things have been working out for you. This is the sort of thing that really helps restore faith in humanity.
Proud owner of 293(!) toys - viewtopic.php?f=126&t=3564&start=440#p985131

I buy a lot of my toys secondhand! If you're curious about those I've done business with, I have a list on my profile. Feel free to PM me with any questions about the toys I own or my secondhand experiences!
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun May 08, 2016 8:43 am

I'm glad you're safe. It's really scary just reading about the fires and seeing all the destruction. I'm happy your pets are safe too and that your house is still standing. I hope things improve for everyone affected. :misc2: :smilenox:
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Roninnomad

Postby Roninnomad » Sun May 08, 2016 10:38 am

Feels like a day I just wanna nap away... But there's things to do... Zzzzz
Second-hand Toys:
Bought from:Rhalto (+) / Graeth (+) / Bastet (+)/Chubby_Bunny (+) / MrShackleford (+) / Raleigh (+)
Sold to:jjjbluballs (+)

32/Male/Straight - "Can has XL Mountain Drake PLZ!
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sun May 08, 2016 12:25 pm

I keep disappearing from here, welp been busy. And having a rough time. Finally getting meds sorted out so hopefully they won't make me ill for a while.
Still enjoying my BD collection, hope to add on to it soon. Debating who to add next.
Boyfriend is still as awkward as ever.
College is just.... :misc5: :crying:

So it's been a mix of events, can't wait till I finish college though. Can finally get back to working hard at my art and stuff :widesmile:
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun May 08, 2016 4:40 pm

My toaster keeps short circuiting the whole place when the toasts are done and "popping". At first I thought that well, it IS a really old ass toaster, maybe it is time to get another one. I did. It still cuts the whole power when it's releasing the bread. Then I thought ok that is weird maybe the toaster was not the problem but the power outlet was ? I move my toaster to a another room, use another outlet, put my bread in there, push the thing, wait...power off.

What do you want from me, toaster.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH

Return to “General Off Topic”