What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Fire_Wolf

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Fire_Wolf » Sat May 28, 2016 9:40 pm

ugh, work in the morning and Monday. Then its work tue morning, second job right after, Dentist that afternoon, back to the second job until Wed morning, then back to the first job wed, finally home wed afternoon.

Did I mention I hate the Dentist. Last time i saw one (mainly cause of insurance and I hate going) was when I graduated HS (2007). So 9 years of no dentist... :surprised:
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat May 28, 2016 9:53 pm

I *had* to go and add more toys to my wishlist, didn't I? Oh, well.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat May 28, 2016 9:57 pm

Zaphora wrote::mystery:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:I *had* to go and add more toys to my wishlist, didn't I? Oh, well.

Ooh share pleas??? ;3

My wishlist is here, if you want to see:

https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=3564&hilit=wishlist&start=460

May have to scroll down a little bit.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat May 28, 2016 10:21 pm

Zaphora wrote:[
So you wouldn't want to get moose. I mean considering you have murray and want to get Bernard and bartelbee? :)

Not really, no. He's a bit too big. I want these for butt play sans knot.
Darkthorn

Postby Darkthorn » Sat May 28, 2016 11:55 pm

Up late after work. In pain for some reason. Back, shoulder and neck. Maybe a nice shower will help.
:smile: Male/subordinate
Eowaraldur

Postby Eowaraldur » Sun May 29, 2016 6:00 am

Gonna cross-post this here don't mind me too much caffiene
There was so little on my mind that I started humming "Danny Boy", then singing a bit, then looked up a karaoke of it... aaaaand one thing leads to another and I am recording... I gotta stop getting bored like that! I have no experience in singing, but I think I did... okay? I guess?

Final result: https://soundcloud.com/user-822443082/eowaraldursinging
Hello there! I'm a pansexual guy; I don't differentiate between sexes/genders - If I like you, it is because I like you as a person! <3
Current/Wishlist/Waiting
► Show Spoiler
Bayzan

Postby Bayzan » Sun May 29, 2016 6:05 am

Food and this guy: https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventory ... 30d5e3.JPG who arrives next Friday. The waiting is killing me since I don't want anyone other than me to pick up the package, as well as I want to see if I can knot it on the same day.. :widesmile:
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun May 29, 2016 7:05 am

-fuming-

If my panic attacks aren't his 'fucking problem', then it is absolutely NOT my problem if he gets jealous when I hang out with my male friends. I'm having someone over today, because I am SO sick of having 0 support, whether it be from my lame excuses for 'friends' (the ones I'm ACTUALLY allowed to hang out with, that is) or even my own damn boyfriend. :angry:

I've been suffering SEVERELY from my anxiety and depressive episodes and just...there's NO ONE there. :sniffing:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun May 29, 2016 7:14 am

I feel like the only person who has trouble getting off from a vibrator :eyeroll: My boyfriend got me a We Vibe Tango for my birthday because he knew I really wanted to try one. I read somewhere that any person who says vibes aren't their thing have just never tried a good one. I heard raves about the tango, but it really didn't do much for me at all. It took me an incredibly long time to get off, and when I did I had such a weak orgasm, just like any other vibe I've used. Vibes just give me so little sensation I guess. I always have trouble reaching clitoral orgasms anyways. Dildos just give me such stronger, deeper feelings and longer more satisfying orgasms. Oh well. I just wish I could experience the pleasure people get from vibrations because I can't. Maybe it's because fantasy is a huge role for me and I have a lot harder of a time fantasizing with a vibe.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun May 29, 2016 7:23 am

Arumaeruma wrote:I feel like the only person who has trouble getting off from a vibrator :eyeroll: My boyfriend got me a We Vibe Tango for my birthday because he knew I really wanted to try one. I read somewhere that any person who says vibes aren't their thing have just never tried a good one. I heard raves about the tango, but it really didn't do much for me at all. It took me an incredibly long time to get off, and when I did I had such a weak orgasm, just like any other vibe I've used. Vibes just give me so little sensation I guess. I always have trouble reaching clitoral orgasms anyways. Dildos just give me such stronger, deeper feelings and longer more satisfying orgasms. Oh well. I just wish I could experience the pleasure people get from vibrations because I can't. Maybe it's because fantasy is a huge role for me and I have a lot harder of a time fantasizing with a vibe.

You are not alone!
I've never had much success with vibrators. I have much more in depth orgasms from internal/penetration stimulation. Clit orgasms just feel...shallow, and kinda...2D almost? Not sure how to explain it really. :nomnom:

I wouldn't feel bad about it, because a lot of women are the opposite from us! Many woman have NEVER orgasmed through g spot stimulation, so a clitoral orgasm is all they know.

I like to keep a vibrator around for those times when I am on my period and can't toy, or I just don't have the time or energy to clean up afterwards, but yeah...98% of the time, it's my dildo toybox for me!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun May 29, 2016 8:34 am

Vitani wrote:
You are not alone!
I've never had much success with vibrators. I have much more in depth orgasms from internal/penetration stimulation. Clit orgasms just feel...shallow, and kinda...2D almost? Not sure how to explain it really. :nomnom:

I wouldn't feel bad about it, because a lot of women are the opposite from us! Many woman have NEVER orgasmed through g spot stimulation, so a clitoral orgasm is all they know.

I like to keep a vibrator around for those times when I am on my period and can't toy, or I just don't have the time or energy to clean up afterwards, but yeah...98% of the time, it's my dildo toybox for me!

Okay thanks for your response! That makes me feel a lot better about myself. I use a vibrator for lazy mornings or like you said, periods and stuff. I agree that a lot of clit orgasms feel really shallow. A lot of the orgasms I have with my dildos feel very deep, through my whole body, while orgasms from a vibrator feel really odd.
Lotus_Lady

Postby Lotus_Lady » Sun May 29, 2016 9:35 am

Y'all are so lucky. I can only orgasm from a strong bass like vibrator. It feels really shallow/weak. I know I'm missing something big. I'm 33 and never felt a real, deep, vaginal, orgasm. I'm trying to pump and thinking about ordering dht to make my clit bigger in hopes it will help. I'm Never horny. Sad face.
Uchiha21

Postby Uchiha21 » Sun May 29, 2016 10:12 am

Thinking of doing a few workouts, but im just too lazy some days. I wonder if I can cheat exercise? :unamused:
That one guy who likes Naruto too much. :eyeroll:
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Sun May 29, 2016 11:06 am

Uchiha21 wrote:Thinking of doing a few workouts, but im just too lazy some days. I wonder if I can cheat exercise? :unamused:

Ohh ohhh pick me I love talking about this stuff. :laugh:
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
Deored

Postby Deored » Sun May 29, 2016 11:32 am

So I run two loads of laundry, timer goes off so I grab some coins to run the dryer and find the detergent packet hat was supposed to go in the load of underpants. Hope there was enough soap residue in the washer to make up for my mistake.
AkaiKitsune

Postby AkaiKitsune » Sun May 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Guess who finished university and got their degree this week?

I feel like I deserve to treat myself to something but I have no idea what.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun May 29, 2016 4:34 pm

My new toys came in and they're still sitting in the box. For some reason... I almost feel like I couldn't care less about them.
Uchiha21

Postby Uchiha21 » Sun May 29, 2016 4:46 pm

Just spent 3 hours playing this Naruto game. Too many people were coming around to watch me play it so I left, im very nervous when people watch me play games. :surprised:
That one guy who likes Naruto too much. :eyeroll:
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Sun May 29, 2016 5:00 pm

Okay sooo anyone here know things about kidney stones lol

I went to the er and got a ct scan am done on the 9th and it showed a 1mm kidney stone. For some reason tosay I've been obsessing and looking things up and we know how that goes lol. But I'm wondering what the chances are that I've possibly already passed it. I've had 2 stones in the past with zero pain. Just one caused me unable to urinate. I think I may have passed it a couple days after because it was difficult to pee still(went to er because I couldn't pee which turned out to be a stone I passed while there) but it was difficult to pee then one night I pushed and it trickled then suddenly became easier to pee and when I whipped a little bit of blood came from my urethra. Not in my pee or vagina.though I never saw it in our camper toilet since we were camping at the time and those have a trap so it won't open the trap to drain till I push the oedal. Though with it being only 1mm could I have missed it. I haven't had any pain or difficulties peeing since this though
But I'm wondering if anyone knows the likely hood that I passed this small stone already or if I should just request another scan. I'm scared it will get bigger
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun May 29, 2016 5:28 pm

Depression is a bitch...
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.

Return to “General Off Topic”