What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Vulpine Aurora

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Sun May 29, 2016 5:34 pm

HungryStray wrote:Depression is a bitch...

I often wonder if the mood I find myself in when I feel "existentially depressed" is similar to those with legitimate depression. I can't imagine something even more debilitating, but then again, I'm not medically depressed to my knowledge.
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
Darkthorn

Postby Darkthorn » Sun May 29, 2016 5:39 pm

These insufferable headaches can go away. I think it is brought on by the recent heat.
:smile: Male/subordinate
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun May 29, 2016 5:42 pm

Indeed. I've been finding myself extremely sensitive to triggers, as of late, which is leading to a lot of depression. I empathize/sympathize/whatever the appropriate word is. *brain foggy*
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun May 29, 2016 5:58 pm

My mom and dad are taking one of our cats to the vet tomorrow (5/30) to be put to sleep. He's lasted a long time and has been in very good spirits till the last few days. He's showing some obvious discomfort and his breathing is poor. Fortunately we don't have to wait till Tuesday since the vet office will be open tomorrow despite it being Memorial Day. I'm not going, because I know I won't be able to stand it and I'm very much uncomfortable crying around people. My mom asked me if I wanted to see if before my dad buries him. I don't. I want to remember him as I want and not as dead. My sister told me it would bring closure. Uh, maybe for her, but I don't work that way. My aunt, who has had many cats (and a dog) over the years and has had to put several to sleep, agrees with me about not seeing him afterward. I'm very sad, obviously, but I'm happy to know he won't be suffering anymore. I wish our usual vet were working tomorrow, but she works Tuesday-Friday and it's not worth waiting one more day just for her when he's like this.

► Show Spoiler
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Uchiha21

Postby Uchiha21 » Sun May 29, 2016 6:35 pm

Niah wrote:My mom and dad are taking one of our cats to the vet tomorrow (5/30) to be put to sleep. He's lasted a long time and has been in very good spirits till the last few days. He's showing some obvious discomfort and his breathing is poor. Fortunately we don't have to wait till Tuesday since the vet office will be open tomorrow despite it being Memorial Day. I'm not going, because I know I won't be able to stand it and I'm very much uncomfortable crying around people. My mom asked me if I wanted to see if before my dad buries him. I don't. I want to remember him as I want and not as dead. My sister told me it would bring closure. Uh, maybe for her, but I don't work that way. My aunt, who has had many cats (and a dog) over the years and has had to put several to sleep, agrees with me about not seeing him afterward. I'm very sad, obviously, but I'm happy to know he won't be suffering anymore. I wish our usual vet were working tomorrow, but she works Tuesday-Friday and it's not worth waiting one more day just for her when he's like this.

► Show Spoiler

I understand your pain. One of my cats, died yesterday at 11:19 AM according to my sister. It was my favorite cat out of all the 5, I used to always give it water from the sink because it never liked getting water from the bowl like the other cats. One good thing is that at least it passed away in its sleep. I could not visit her or anything since im in the military. Im not really good at typing though sorry. :crying:
That one guy who likes Naruto too much. :eyeroll:
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun May 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Indeed. I've been finding myself extremely sensitive to triggers, as of late, which is leading to a lot of depression. I empathize/sympathize/whatever the appropriate word is. *brain foggy*

You have all of my hugs. <3
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
AkaiKitsune

Postby AkaiKitsune » Sun May 29, 2016 7:19 pm

lols aside, why is this a thing? Why is it such a common thing in hentai for some godlike sexy motherfucker to be getting fucked by what looks like some creepy looking, fat, balding, alcoholic businessman in his 50s+? If both people in the artwork were fantastically gorgeous, it would be amazing. I don't get it.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun May 29, 2016 7:49 pm

Uchiha21 wrote:
Niah wrote:My mom and dad are taking one of our cats to the vet tomorrow (5/30) to be put to sleep. He's lasted a long time and has been in very good spirits till the last few days. He's showing some obvious discomfort and his breathing is poor. Fortunately we don't have to wait till Tuesday since the vet office will be open tomorrow despite it being Memorial Day. I'm not going, because I know I won't be able to stand it and I'm very much uncomfortable crying around people. My mom asked me if I wanted to see if before my dad buries him. I don't. I want to remember him as I want and not as dead. My sister told me it would bring closure. Uh, maybe for her, but I don't work that way. My aunt, who has had many cats (and a dog) over the years and has had to put several to sleep, agrees with me about not seeing him afterward. I'm very sad, obviously, but I'm happy to know he won't be suffering anymore. I wish our usual vet were working tomorrow, but she works Tuesday-Friday and it's not worth waiting one more day just for her when he's like this.

► Show Spoiler

I understand your pain. One of my cats, died yesterday at 11:19 AM according to my sister. It was my favorite cat out of all the 5, I used to always give it water from the sink because it never liked getting water from the bowl like the other cats. One good thing is that at least it passed away in its sleep. I could not visit her or anything since im in the military. Im not really good at typing though sorry. :crying:

*hugs* I'm so sorry. Our first cat died in her sleep when I was 15; we had a dog pass away in his sleep and my parents found him after they got back from taking me to the airport. I didn't know for a few days because I was in Sicily with no Internet for a while. I'd been hoping he would go in his sleep, but it doesn't look like he's going to before tomorrow morning. I'm very, very sad, but a tiny part of me is slightly relieved it's not my favorite of our 3.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Eowaraldur

Postby Eowaraldur » Mon May 30, 2016 2:21 am

Have I finally crossed the border into true madness or is my cat just that evasive..?

So I was having some sort of random dream where I was passive-aggressively moving a flash drive to where a friend might not see it at first glance, and suddenly I am awoken by a change of pressure on my bed. It is pitch black in here, cannot see anything, and I have that groggy "I just woke up" eyesight on top of that. Out of nowhere, I feel a really sharp bite on one of my toes .-. I snap out of the grogginess a bit, turn my light on, and boom... no cat anywhere o.o a few seconds later, my monitor lights up as if the mouse was moved... (My mouse wire wraps around to the floor, so I think my cat bumped it?) I investigate further, and still cannot find that cat, but I do hear a really loud meow in the kitchen... but I am already in there, and I still see no obvious cat! Finally found him playfully wrestling with my other cat after I gave up on the matter, but I still have so many questions...
:psyduck:
Hello there! I'm a pansexual guy; I don't differentiate between sexes/genders - If I like you, it is because I like you as a person! <3
Current/Wishlist/Waiting
► Show Spoiler
reine

Postby reine » Mon May 30, 2016 12:09 pm

I want to order more toys, but I'm short on cash and probably won't have spending money until the beginning of July. It's a petty thing and July's not far off, but my Waiting Syndrome is getting Waiting Syndrome! ;__;
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Mon May 30, 2016 2:28 pm

Fun fact: Service dog migraine detection can be trained with saliva. The chemical make up is vastly different between migraines and normal.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon May 30, 2016 3:33 pm

My sleep schedule. What is it doing? ><

I used to be in bed every night by something like 9pm. I'm doing nothing differently, but these days I am not in bed till midnight, and then I'm barely sleeping. I didn't get to bed last night until 12:30am... I think I fell asleep by 2. I was in and out of very restless sleep for a few hours, getting up at 6.

This is so odd for me...and it's annoying. ><

At least I woke up to blueberry muffins. *waits for MLP joke*
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Darkthorn

Postby Darkthorn » Mon May 30, 2016 3:48 pm

I want to be cuddling with a special person.
:smile: Male/subordinate
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Mon May 30, 2016 4:14 pm

*sigh*

Asked for a sensitivity reader of color in a Facebook-Writers Group. (when writing characters from minorities, it's a good idea to have a few readers from said minority to check on their representation.)

First, and by now only, answer: from a white guy...
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Mon May 30, 2016 6:10 pm

Let's go Pens! :widesmile:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Tue May 31, 2016 3:14 pm

Waiting at the dentist...other than my wisdom teeth removal 2 years ago, I haven't had a regular dentist apt in 9 years...not looking forward to this. I the joys of the health care world.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Eowaraldur

Postby Eowaraldur » Tue May 31, 2016 3:54 pm

Welp, I guess due to the combination of a dream I had and my own pressure, I opened up to two friends about being Pansexual and loving Bad Dragon lol. Both are more than accepting, proud actually (Especially because one is Pansexual too anyway). And now, we have a group chat dedicated to talking about dragon dongs and various other fun topics xD. They are very amused about how floppy my medium chance is lol.. I showed one a picture of an XL stan and got this quote "WHO THE HELL CAN SHOVE A SODA CAN THICK DILDO UP THEIR ASS!?!?!" I am amused and happy today! Tis a good day
:laugh:
Hello there! I'm a pansexual guy; I don't differentiate between sexes/genders - If I like you, it is because I like you as a person! <3
Current/Wishlist/Waiting
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue May 31, 2016 4:40 pm

I had planned to do a little bit of studying tonight, but I've elected not to. We had one of our three cats put to sleep this morning while I was at work; I cried twice in the bathroom before I was able to make it through the rest of my shift. I just spent a good while talking to my aunt about that and various other things. I've had to help make dinner, my left hip is feeling very not good, and I have a headache trying to start as well. I think that after dinner I'm just going to read, maybe do some gaming. I did engage in some retail therapy and ordered a small/5 Nova in Steampunk Stud, so there's that.

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue May 31, 2016 4:49 pm

Niah wrote:I had planned to do a little bit of studying tonight, but I've elected not to. We had one of our three cats put to sleep this morning while I was at work; I cried twice in the bathroom before I was able to make it through the rest of my shift. I just spent a good while talking to my aunt about that and various other things. I've had to help make dinner, my left hip is feeling very not good, and I have a headache trying to start as well. I think that after dinner I'm just going to read, maybe do some gaming. I did engage in some retail therapy and ordered a small/5 Nova in Steampunk Stud, so there's that.

*Offers hugs and condolences*
reine

Postby reine » Tue May 31, 2016 5:39 pm

Can I write? Yes. Do I like writing? Also yes. But can I think of a decent storyline for even a short fic? Nope.
I can draw just fine, I can talk about theories and headcanons just fine-- but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to come up with a plot that has a beginning, middle, and end.

Maybe someday. :misc6:
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.

Return to “General Off Topic”