What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Niah

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Niah » Tue May 31, 2016 5:47 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Niah wrote:I had planned to do a little bit of studying tonight, but I've elected not to. We had one of our three cats put to sleep this morning while I was at work; I cried twice in the bathroom before I was able to make it through the rest of my shift. I just spent a good while talking to my aunt about that and various other things. I've had to help make dinner, my left hip is feeling very not good, and I have a headache trying to start as well. I think that after dinner I'm just going to read, maybe do some gaming. I did engage in some retail therapy and ordered a small/5 Nova in Steampunk Stud, so there's that.

*Offers hugs and condolences*

Thank you. I'm doing okay right now because I have various ways of distracting myself, but I think I'm going to have a hard time going to sleep tonight.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
willowcat

Postby willowcat » Tue May 31, 2016 8:55 pm

so many stuffed animals to cuddle and snuggle so little time.
plushies have feelings to..... well.......they do.
katze

Postby katze » Tue May 31, 2016 9:35 pm

Niah wrote:I had planned to do a little bit of studying tonight, but I've elected not to. We had one of our three cats put to sleep this morning while I was at work; I cried twice in the bathroom before I was able to make it through the rest of my shift. I just spent a good while talking to my aunt about that and various other things. I've had to help make dinner, my left hip is feeling very not good, and I have a headache trying to start as well. I think that after dinner I'm just going to read, maybe do some gaming. I did engage in some retail therapy and ordered a small/5 Nova in Steampunk Stud, so there's that.

I know the feeling, my rabbit of about 8 years passed away a couple weeks ago. It's always hard, just let yourself grieve and don't pent it up like I did. I'm sorry for your loss :( <3

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Tue May 31, 2016 10:21 pm

Ice been frustrated with school and growing up, seeing as I Will need to move out towards the end of summer, a decision made by me and somewhat hinted at by my folks.

Unfortunable my boyfriend has picked up on my stress, and I really don't want him to worry about me.
Eowaraldur

Postby Eowaraldur » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:02 am

What a pretty sky/sunrise outside my house at the moment~
NJ-Sunrise.jpg
Hello there! I'm a pansexual guy; I don't differentiate between sexes/genders - If I like you, it is because I like you as a person! <3
Current/Wishlist/Waiting
► Show Spoiler
Bayzan

Postby Bayzan » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:57 am

Zaphora wrote::widesmile:
Eowaraldur wrote:Welp, I guess due to the combination of a dream I had and my own pressure, I opened up to two friends about being Pansexual and loving Bad Dragon lol. Both are more than accepting, proud actually (Especially because one is Pansexual too anyway). And now, we have a group chat dedicated to talking about dragon dongs and various other fun topics xD. They are very amused about how floppy my medium chance is lol.. I showed one a picture of an XL stan and got this quote "WHO THE HELL CAN SHOVE A SODA CAN THICK DILDO UP THEIR ASS!?!?!" I am amused and happy today! Tis a good day
:laugh:

Xl stan is waaaaaay bigger than that xD

^... xD
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:18 am

Pffft, well my boyfriend just told me off for not being nice.
I asked him about his animation due in for college Friday, he told me "Not much, I have no idea about it" and I told him "And you're the one that wants to go to Uni"
He said to me "Don't say that to me, that's not nice"

Well, you are just sitting there playing videogames. I'm being truthful that if you play videogames all the time. You won't get far.
I know I can come across as a slightly blunt person (Dad's side of the family) but it's true. He sat there during briefing looking at forums and pictures. He says he has no idea. Well focus more on the topic and it will get slightly more easier. People offered him inspiration for it but still does the same thing.

And yet he still sits and plays games.
:unamused:

While I ignore him for a spell. Looking at ways to widen my range of making things, especially when I leave college.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:21 am

I finally watched Zootopia.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:00 am

When it rains it pours...
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:21 am

And this is why I hate gov't provided health insurance. It will pay for the 4 fillings I need but the deep clean and crown they won't. And it will cost $2500 min. Gotta love being in the working poor class... :crying:
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:40 am

Fire_Wolf wrote:And this is why I hate gov't provided health insurance. It will pay for the 4 fillings I need but the deep clean and crown they won't. And it will cost $2500 min. Gotta love being in the working poor class... :crying:

That's why I'm shelling out $500 out of pocket for a night guard next week, because even with a good dental plan it'd cost more for crowns in the long run because of my bruxism :surprised: You would think that insurance would want to cover more preventative stuff like a deep clean! I'm kinda miffed that they're not contributing to the molar sealants I need, even though my dentist is only charging me $50/each for those. They'll cover fillings, but not preventative measures to avoid fillings in the molar fissures :psyduck:

Can you figure out a payment plan?
ImageImage
Phaewryn

Postby Phaewryn » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:47 am

I just ordered a premade toy I wasn't in the market for because PRETTY (it's a usable size, just not a model that was on my wishlist)! It seems like the lull in good looking toys is finally over, BD must have rehired someone, or someone came off vacation, or someone got fired (or moved to shipping or something), because SUDDENLY, there are once again PRETTY pours in the premades! FINALLY! Things were looking like crap for a long long time, glad it's over! I love seeing artistic premades!
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:40 pm

I can feel years being shaved off of my life because of stress.... :crying:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Jasmine wrote:Can you figure out a payment plan?

They were really pushing me to sign up for a line of credit...not sure if I want to go to a place that wants me to open a credit account with them.

I'm really hoping I can get this new job soon. Then I'd have insurance that would cover it. Claws crossed.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Monttu

Postby Monttu » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:51 pm

I really want a Fun Factory Stronic, it looks really fun.
At the moment I have a M/M Kelvin, a S/S adoptee Spritz and a new addition a M/S Dragon tongue to play with. Also I have a S/M SubWoofer from Exotic Erotics. Other than that I have an assortment of kinda mainstream toys... And now I have a Split wide/S Nova, I'm so excited :excited:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:25 pm

Fire_Wolf wrote:
Jasmine wrote:Can you figure out a payment plan?

They were really pushing me to sign up for a line of credit...not sure if I want to go to a place that wants me to open a credit account with them.

Trust me on this one: Don't do it! I've done something like that once before, when I lived in the US. I had severe dental issues that I needed taken care of or it might literally have killed me. Your teeth can poison you, if your infection gets deep enough and hits your blood stream.

I signed up for something I think they called "care credit", or something like that. By the end of it all, we paid over a thousand-plus more in interest fees alone. They were also connected to a bank that was the king of harassment. I'm talking miss one payment, or send them less than the want, and the phone calls and letters, start. We were called about 5 times a day by these people, in some cases. It was a nightmare. It was so stressful I ended up with a heart problem. I still have it and it still causes me grief.

I know it would suck, but I'd recommend selling things off, to pay for whatever you need done. You can buy back toys; you don't want to end up in false teeth at a young age.

Barring that, you could call a dental school and talk to them about treatment, as I know many of them will do just about anything, for a fraction of the cost. Thing is, students are going to be doing the work on you, i won't be an experienced dentist, though I assume they'll have one in the room, to monitor.

Just don't go for the credit thing. It'll haunt you for years. Before I ever go into debt like that again, and with that kind of company, I'd better damn well be dying.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:42 pm

Zaphora wrote:I had care credit :) it worked out we have care credit for our animals and we have 2 dogs 3 cats and a turtle whom I need to take to vet to get her beak grinded down ;) but boy Shelly loves strawberries

We had something similar to it, too, the time we had to take our cat to the emergency vet and he racked up a 5K bill. Same scenario as the dentist: It was about 2 years of hell that about destroyed our lives. Unless it is literal life or death and an immediate need, no one should take out a loan through these places. If you had a good experience...honestly, I have trouble believing it. If you did though, great. It doesn't work that way for the majority especially when folks who can barely pay what they have, now, get sucked into it. My mother had it once, for something medical related, and she ended up getting her wages garnished, which almost left us homeless.

Italian_Stallion

Postby Italian_Stallion » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:42 pm

What's on my mind? How much I need a pounce.
Bad Flagon

Postby Bad Flagon » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:28 pm

107 on Saturday and 103 on Sunday, the day I have to put on 30 pounds of padded gear and fight... :crying:

Why you do this to me, California?!
Eowaraldur

Postby Eowaraldur » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:01 pm

Bayzan wrote:
Zaphora wrote::widesmile:
Eowaraldur wrote:Welp, I guess due to the combination of a dream I had and my own pressure, I opened up to two friends about being Pansexual and loving Bad Dragon lol. Both are more than accepting, proud actually (Especially because one is Pansexual too anyway). And now, we have a group chat dedicated to talking about dragon dongs and various other fun topics xD. They are very amused about how floppy my medium chance is lol.. I showed one a picture of an XL stan and got this quote "WHO THE HELL CAN SHOVE A SODA CAN THICK DILDO UP THEIR ASS!?!?!" I am amused and happy today! Tis a good day
:laugh:

Xl stan is waaaaaay bigger than that xD

^... xD

Yea, that was just their initial quick look. They asked to see someone take the entire thing... They didn't believe it could be done lol. The magical video of Varka himself has saved me though. The reactions were absolutely amazing xD!
:stick:
Hello there! I'm a pansexual guy; I don't differentiate between sexes/genders - If I like you, it is because I like you as a person! <3
Current/Wishlist/Waiting
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Off Topic”