What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Screamy

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Screamy » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:05 pm

Finally have come to the conclusion that I need to decline the job I was offered for a myriad of reasons and I emotionally am having an issue coping with this :crying: Hopefully this won't be a one-off thing... But i feel awful
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:08 pm

Meh...tired of not being able to use this dang werewolf wearable from BD (a custom from last Feb that we still can't use!), and since I can't seem to sell it... I may just slip it over one of my other toys, and just use it that way. I'm pretty determined to use this stupid thing! :unamused:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Eowaraldur

Postby Eowaraldur » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:11 pm

Bad Flagon wrote:107 on Saturday and 103 on Sunday, the day I have to put on 30 pounds of padded gear and fight... :crying:

Why you do this to me, California?!

I feel the pain.. I had an airsoft war in gear similar to that during some pretty intense heat. I'll cross post the picture of me in my full gear, because it is relevant now lol:
AirsoftGear.JPG

After the day of that war, my shirt under the gear looked like I had come out of a pool with it on... it was pretty bad xD
Hello there! I'm a pansexual guy; I don't differentiate between sexes/genders - If I like you, it is because I like you as a person! <3
Current/Wishlist/Waiting
► Show Spoiler
Bad Flagon

Postby Bad Flagon » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:19 pm

Eowaraldur wrote:
Bad Flagon wrote:107 on Saturday and 103 on Sunday, the day I have to put on 30 pounds of padded gear and fight... :crying:

I feel the pain.. I had an airsoft war in gear similar to that during some pretty intense heat. I'll cross post the picture of me in my full gear, because it is relevant now lol:
AirsoftGear.JPG

After the day of that war, my shirt under the gear looked like I had come out of a pool with it on... it was pretty bad xD

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

This is what I gotta wear lol... under the jacket is a plastron and a gorget, and then I took off my big mitten gloves and my fencing mask. This one was after 66 bouts in a row for my birthday so, I think I sweat my weight that day! :laugh:

Edit: Holy shit my sister just posted this, I'm dying! literally
► Show Spoiler
AkaiKitsune

Postby AkaiKitsune » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:14 pm

Just watched The Garden Of Words. Man, it's so pretty and beautifully animated, and I'm crying at the story. I knew I would but I still watched and enjoyed it. But now I'm feeling a bit bummed out.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote: :words:

Yup that's what they wanted me to sign up for was Care Credit...I'm banking my money that before the end of the month I will have a job offer that I've been told by the director of the position I am well qualified and the only person expressing interest into it. It's full time, in my line of work, and comes with full medical, dental, and vision...
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:07 pm

So my old dog's tooth is coming out Monday. He's taking three antibiotics a day for an abscess starting today.

I have an EEG tomorrow and can only sleep 4 hours tonight and no caffeine at all tomorrow. Blah.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:00 pm

Fire_Wolf wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote: :words:

Yup that's what they wanted me to sign up for was Care Credit...I'm banking my money that before the end of the month I will have a job offer that I've been told by the director of the position I am well qualified and the only person expressing interest into it. It's full time, in my line of work, and comes with full medical, dental, and vision...

Good to know about the Care Credit! :surprised: Thankfully the only payment 'plan' with mine was I paid a 25% deposit up front and I'm paying the rest at the time of service.

I need to get a new optometrist at some point, I'm running out of contacts and they discontinued my brand so I need a new exam and fitting trial :doh: Thankfully I've been good about wearing my glasses to help stretch the box I have left of contacts, but I really need to get a pair of prescription sunglasses at the very least.

Edit to add: On a different note, I can finally take a proper bath tomorrow! :excited: I'm so excited! I haven't had a bath in years. I don't care that its going to be over 90*, I can't wait to soak and relax!
ImageImage
Bayzan

Postby Bayzan » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:21 am

If there was a hype emoticon I'd be spamming it right now! My flop xl Rex arrives tomorrow! :DD
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:10 am

Sooo tired.
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:31 am

Bad Flagon wrote:
Eowaraldur wrote:

AirsoftGear.JPG

This is what I gotta wear lol... under the jacket is a plastron and a gorget, and then I took off my big mitten gloves and my fencing mask. This one was after 66 bouts in a row for my birthday so, I think I sweat my weight that day! :laugh:

Edit: Holy shit my sister just posted this, I'm dying! literally
► Show Spoiler

It's probably going to be hotter, if you get to Vegas I'm afraid, supposed to get to 105+ today.

See the dragon's share of my artwork, here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eloeelwe/
Or here: http://eloeelwe.deviantart.com/
Bad Flagon

Postby Bad Flagon » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:00 am

eloeelwe wrote:It's probably going to be hotter, if you get to Vegas I'm afraid, supposed to get to 105+ today.

I'll survive! Luckily I'll be doing all the fighting indoors so it should be all good! :laugh:

Also, just got the new PC up. Holy shit is it fast.
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:22 pm

Bad Flagon wrote:
eloeelwe wrote:It's probably going to be hotter, if you get to Vegas I'm afraid, supposed to get to 105+ today.

I'll survive! Luckily I'll be doing all the fighting indoors so it should be all good! :laugh:

Also, just got the new PC up. Holy shit is it fast.

That's good.
I thought that was probably the case.
I feels like it will be a HOT one this year! Not looking forward to it............as I am more suited to alpine climates.

See the dragon's share of my artwork, here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eloeelwe/
Or here: http://eloeelwe.deviantart.com/
Sandpaper

Postby Sandpaper » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:39 pm

Today I failed a big test, took a 5 hour walk and went in to a sex toy shop and bought lube, cleaner and an anal douche.

After failing the test I said fuck it, the wethers good for once, and just started walking through town with no plan on where to go. I pretty much walked in a circle the first hour, just looking at stuff, thinking about nothing. Then I decided I should do something exciting, so I figured I'd visit a sex shop. Turns out there are 4 in town, and I walked past all of them :I (It felt very awkward... And the store fronts just put me off) The last one I walked past without noticing though, which was nice, cause it felt more discrete I guess, so I went back, and in, still terrified...thank god the store was almost empty! The girl at the counter was real nice and helpfull though... She seemed to get the impression I was somewhat ofa beginner though... Which is only kinda true...

Enough rambling. I finally have a propper anal douche, and I'm now slightly more confident about talking about sex. I'd say it was a good day overall.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:55 pm

Today my internet distributor called me...to propose me a subscription plan. The lady seemed really confused when I told her we were already using their services. Actually, we have been for 20 years. That was a funny conversation.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:12 pm

I want to find a female partner.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:12 pm

I can't decide if I want to continue gaming, or if I want to read or write or something. I guess I could try BioShock Infinite and see if I feel ill again like last night.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:16 pm

Some idiot ran into a pole that had power lines with their car and my house doesn't have power... It's 80 F and 10% humidity right now. Not even a breeze.
GreyFoxx

Postby GreyFoxx » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:45 pm

Been busting ass at work and man can't wait for this weekend. Getting a nice clean shave and probably getting some drinks either at home or a bar. Deserve it for all the early waking up i've been doing.
PM's are welcome if they have a glimmer of intent in them. http://dragon-hoard.com/
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:36 pm

If you're going to pass me going 20 over the speed limit on the freeway at 9PM on a rainy night, why bother waiting for a passing zone? Just go around me and stop shining your headlights in my fucking eyes. Kthx. :angry:
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.

Return to “General Off Topic”