What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
canonkiller
Banhammered

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby canonkiller » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:24 pm

trying to accomplish some spring cleaning
DelilahdaDirtyDork
Gender: Maybe a male pretending to be a girl on the net cus ashamed of his pervy interests.

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:25 pm

wolfstardobe wrote:Some idiot ran into a pole that had power lines with their car and my house doesn't have power... It's 80 F and 10% humidity right now. Not even a breeze.

That really sucks. Right now I get to listen to the sounds of swarms of cicadas wanting to mate because hey they waited 17 years now they want to get it on.
And me...well...I'm trying really hard to get over this crush on this girl I've liked for a while. She seems so much more happier with this guy than previous boyfriends. And it's...getting me to me. I was helping her out with story she's been working on that's a love story, and she casually mentioned on how fell for her bf cus of his personality and wanted the same for her characters. Which hey I'm happy for her and all but...sigh...yeah. I'm living a jar I'm so jelly.

And because it's bumming me out, it's effecting a lot my stories cus they have romantic subplots in them. You know you need to date someone when even your FICTIONAL characters are making you jelly. :crying:
^.^ v . v <.< >.> >.< <.> ^. v v .^ I'm a chameleon!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:39 pm

I got my squishables!

squish.jpg
squish.jpg (28.94 KiB) Viewed 1522 times

This guy is my fav:

SquishAnubis.jpg
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:35 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I got my squishables!

squish.jpg

This guy is my fav:

SquishAnubis.jpg

They are adorable!!
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:38 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I got my squishables!

squish.jpg

This guy is my fav:

SquishAnubis.jpg

I love my Anubis too! He's so soft and cuddly. He's a little smaller than my mini Kitsune (red one now retired), so he's a bit easier to wrap an arm around at night. I love how well the gold works with that grey too.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:02 am

I think I might be coming down with something. :unamused:
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:21 am

I'm working 16+ hours a day for the last week that I've been home. Remediation on top of cleaning out my own home. Luckily we didn't have to throw out our fridges and freezers due to the smoke, but ALL of the food that wasn't sealed was tossed. I think we got rid of 10 garbage bags of food alone. Fires cause a LOT of cleaning needing to be done. I'm not working right now because I'm waiting on the landlord to show up. Once he's been and gone, it'll be directly to work. Whatever time he leaves (currently 10:20am) to 7am. Ripping out all of the insulation in an apartment building close to the fire and replacing every last bit of it. We're only doing the attic, and it's taking a week of 24/7 work just to finish it. I'm so very tired already, and it's only going to get worse. No days off in sight.
► Show Spoiler
AkaiKitsune

Postby AkaiKitsune » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:43 am

I wish I had a punk girlfriend as dirty minded as myself.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:49 am

Moving, moving, moving. I never knew how much shit I've accumulated over the years. I also have no idea how I'm going to smuggle all my dongs to my new place without my parents noticing :eyeroll: Might have to sneak them in my suit case and put my lock on it
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:04 pm

Going to get myself a little treat but don't know what to buy.
Just a way of praising myself for working hard during a project, working at home too.
So hard to decide.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:43 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:Moving, moving, moving. I never knew how much shit I've accumulated over the years. I also have no idea how I'm going to smuggle all my dongs to my new place without my parents noticing :eyeroll: Might have to sneak them in my suit case and put my lock on it

I'm in the process of moving too right now!

I put my toys in pillow cases and then put the stuffed pillow cases at the bottom of a box. Hopefully your parents won't insist on unpacking you :surprised: Or maybe you can have a trusted friend hold on to them while your folks are around?
ImageImage
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:55 pm

Jasmine wrote:I'm in the process of moving too right now!

I put my toys in pillow cases and then put the stuffed pillow cases at the bottom of a box. Hopefully your parents won't insist on unpacking you :surprised: Or maybe you can have a trusted friend hold on to them while your folks are around?

A lot of my friends are gone during the summer :( Right now I live in a college area of my city. However! I still have this apartment by my school until July, so I'm slowly moving stuff over bit by bit when I get the time. I just got my keys a couple days ago! I was going to put all my toys in my suit case, put a lock in it, and put my suitcase in the closet. I'm just hoping they won't move it and be like "Boy, this is really heavy, what's in here?" though I doubt they would. My parents respect my privacy. They're mostly coming to help me move my big stuff like my futon and TV and also celebrate my birthday since it'll be my birthday weekend.

This week will be so hard living here, I want to move out so fucking bad. I don't have my own kitchen or bathroom and have to share it with the other residents who live here. Wouldn't be so bad if this older woman who lived downstairs wasn't just off the wall. She stays in the bathroom for hours talking to herself and she is CONSTANTLY in there. I've woken up at like 4 in the morning to pee and she's in there. When my boyfriend was visiting me he went down to the bathroom at Midnight and walked into the bathroom and she was there! She keeps the lights off ALL the time in the bathroom, and she also had the door open. I was soooo mad. She also digs through the garbage too, no matter what is thrown in there. It's really gross. She's picked out spoiled food that I've thrown away. There's a hole in my wall that's gotten worse and I'm afraid my landlord will hold my security deposit even through it' was there before. There's also a giant hole in the kitchen that leaks anytime it rains. That's been there for about as long as I've lived there and I've told them over and over about it but they do nothing. I don't have any air or heat in the building so winters and summers are brutal. I live on the top floor, and I had to bitch at my landlord to put my AC in because it was over 100 degrees in my room. In the winter all I have is a space heater. I also have street parking only which is a pain in the ass, back in February drunk kids smashed the mirrors on both side of my car. My didlos, especially my XL ones, are so hard to smuggle down to the bathroom when I shower. I stopped caring and just carry them down and don't care who fucking sees. There was a roach in my room the other day and I'm just like "I'm done, I'm so fucking done".

Sorry I don't know how I got on such a rant :unamused: My new place is absolutely gorgeous though. Newly renovated, beautiful kitchen and bathroom, COVERED PARKING. It's like a dream come true. It's close to a grocery store and gym, and closer to where I'll be working too. I honestly couldn't be happier. I could deal with this place in the beginning, but it's gotten worse the more and more I've lived here.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Arumaeruma wrote: :words:
Sorry I don't know how I got on such a rant :unamused: My new place is absolutely gorgeous though. Newly renovated, beautiful kitchen and bathroom, COVERED PARKING. It's like a dream come true. It's close to a grocery store and gym, and closer to where I'll be working too. I honestly couldn't be happier. I could deal with this place in the beginning, but it's gotten worse the more and more I've lived here.

I'm sorry to hear about the crazy housemate :surprised: That doesn't sound like a good situation, I'm glad you're moving away from it!

Our new place is a bit on the odd side, but it's only me and Mr. Jasmine which is worlds better than before <3 And yes, covered parking is great! Plus we're next door to the grocery store, which has been great because the fridge has already been delayed by a week :psyduck:
ImageImage
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:19 pm

Jasmine wrote:I'm sorry to hear about the crazy housemate :surprised: That doesn't sound like a good situation, I'm glad you're moving away from it!

Our new place is a bit on the odd side, but it's only me and Mr. Jasmine which is worlds better than before <3 And yes, covered parking is great! Plus we're next door to the grocery store, which has been great because the fridge has already been delayed by a week :psyduck:

Living alone is such a fantastic situation, I'm glad you and your partner are able to live together. I had room mates my freshmen year and I was just like "No... never again" Way too much hassle for what it's worth. I can't wait until my partner can (hopefully) move in with me in the future.
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:08 pm

Ugh, I'm so tired. And it's like sick tired. All sluggish and ache-y. I just want to curl up in bed and go to sleep but I have things to do. Argh argh. :doh:
Eowaraldur

Postby Eowaraldur » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:12 pm

Knottery wrote:Ugh, I'm so tired. And it's like sick tired. All sluggish and ache-y. I just want to curl up in bed and go to sleep but I have things to do. Argh argh. :doh:

I know that kind of tired.. It is like how you feel when you had just woken up abruptly about 20 seconds ago, right? I had work one day where I just could not get out of the grogginess... Eventually when no one was in the store I started singing to myself.. I was in the "please send help I need to be free" mode.
Hello there! I'm a pansexual guy; I don't differentiate between sexes/genders - If I like you, it is because I like you as a person! <3
Current/Wishlist/Waiting
► Show Spoiler
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:28 pm

Heading to the Drive in with my BF to see Angry Birds and XMen!~ Be back late tonight and have to get up for work tomorrow....boooo :unamused:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:35 pm

Normally, my frothed up milk stays right on top of my coffee, and doesn't sink, doesn't want to be stirred in, nothing. I decided to make hot chocolate this morning. My frothed milk fizzed in it and just..."disappeared". Ooooook!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:42 pm

tentacletommy wrote:XXXmen? :-)

I would pay triple to see this :excited:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:48 pm

It's not that I don't want to see them, but I don't like having things sprung on me at what feels like the last minute. On Monday we're going to my sister's before they drive up to Illinois and then Wisconsin for a visit with relatives. My mom is good about not remembering to tell me stuff ahead of time. For me "ahead of time" means more than a few days. Ideally I'd love a week's notice, but life doesn't work like that. It does mean that my plans to study Monday are basically shot (I don't study in the car very well) and I'm already feeling annoyed at having to be around people (in person). Doesn't help that little kids make me uncomfortable; too noisy (most of the time), not clean (I don't like sticky hands, etc), and just get too near to me. I get overwhelmed easily, and unfortunately I can't really back out and not go. :unamused: My niece is 4.5 and my nephew 2.5; not good ages for me to deal with. Though better to go there then have them come here despite the fact that I'd be able to hide in my room a bit. I don't know when we're leaving or how long we'll be there, but I can bet we'll be there a good while. I only have three more chapters to get through and I was hoping to do 1.5-2 between Sunday and Monday, but I guess not now. :unamused:
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.

Return to “General Off Topic”