What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Deored

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Deored » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:17 pm

Niah wrote:I have that one and the next Elder Scrolls game as well (and Skyrim, of course), but I haven't played any of them except Skyrim (got it first of the three).

I just don't have the attention span for games like those anymore. Then wasn't really interested in medieval fantasy games much anymore.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:19 pm

Deored wrote:
Niah wrote:I have that one and the next Elder Scrolls game as well (and Skyrim, of course), but I haven't played any of them except Skyrim (got it first of the three).

I just don't have the attention span for games like those anymore. Then wasn't really interested in medieval fantasy games much anymore.

I can last about 2-4 hours gaming a day before I have to stop. I usually get really into a game, or gaming in general, for a while and then I lose interest for a bit. I usually pick it back up at some point. Happens with most things I get into; I rotate through fandoms, my interests/hobbies vary quite a bit, and so forth.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Deored

Postby Deored » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:24 pm

Niah wrote:
Deored wrote:

I can last about 2-4 hours gaming a day before I have to stop. I usually get really into a game, or gaming in general, for a while and then I lose interest for a bit. I usually pick it back up at some point. Happens with most things I get into; I rotate through fandoms, my interests/hobbies vary quite a bit, and so forth.

Halo and a few other shooters and open world games are the ones I like the best. I can kill a day on my tenth playthrough of inFamous. Though most of my free time is spent with Netflix.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:35 pm

Well got 4 fillings today in the left side of my mouth...now that the numbing stuff has worn off, I definitely can feel the throb... :crying: And they are not done, one last filling on the other side of my mouth on Tue. But hopefully I get an interview for the new job so that'll be something to look forward too.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:40 pm

More rain and ice. Yay. :unamused: More cold and wet and, likely, more mould on the walls.

I am seriously tired of not being able to sleep, more or less just tossing around all night. I am perpetually tired and cranky. I'd love a nice, hot bath right now, but that isn't going to happen until after we move house, in another 3 months.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Splicer-Gene27 wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
For some of us, yes, it kinda is. PCOS is the reason why I can't have children. It kills a piece of my soul every day, knowing I can never conceive.

Do you by chance still produce eggs. I know with my pcos I produce eggs but they stay in the ovary and build up..perhaps there is a way to extract an egg and do a surrogate or artificial yourself. Of course I'm sure you've thought of these..me I've always planned on having to adopt. I want children but I'm prepared for adoption. I've heard there is some things you can do that lowers the price or special arrangements are made..this is just hearsay though I'm not ready for a kid yet so I haven't indulged

I'm so scarred up that I do not ovulate; I couldn't release eggs even when on fertility meds, back in my 20s.

damn I'm sorry to hear about that. Well as a fellow PCOS sufferer i do hope somehow in the future something can work out for you so you can get yourself a child of your own. Never know what the future may hold.
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:05 pm

Deored wrote:
Niah wrote:
Deored wrote:I just don't have the attention span for games like those anymore. Then wasn't really interested in medieval fantasy games much anymore.

Halo and a few other shooters and open world games are the ones I like the best. I can kill a day on my tenth playthrough of inFamous. Though most of my free time is spent with Netflix.

I can easily spend a whole day playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and not even notice how much time I've spent, but that's the only game I can do that with. Between work, studying, and other factors, I haven't been able to play any game for more than about 2 hours without having to stop and do something else (nothing I actually want to do though).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Deored

Postby Deored » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:27 pm

Niah wrote:I can easily spend a whole day playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and not even notice how much time I've spent, but that's the only game I can do that with. Between work, studying, and other factors, I haven't been able to play any game for more than about 2 hours without having to stop and do something else (nothing I actually want to do though).

All those pesky responsibilities getting in the way of game time, I know that well enough. But I think I'll be watching anime this weekend so games aren't going to be interrupted.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Deored wrote:
Niah wrote:I can easily spend a whole day playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and not even notice how much time I've spent, but that's the only game I can do that with. Between work, studying, and other factors, I haven't been able to play any game for more than about 2 hours without having to stop and do something else (nothing I actually want to do though).

All those pesky responsibilities getting in the way of game time, I know that well enough. But I think I'll be watching anime this weekend so games aren't going to be interrupted.

I need to catch up with a few series myself, which I will do tomorrow after work and maybe some Sunday when I'm not studying a bit. For now, I'm going to read some more of Martin the Warrior (one of the Redwall books) and then head to bed.

willowcat

Postby willowcat » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:02 pm

I fucking hate Physical Therapy and now i may not have enough pain killers to last me until my next refill because i have to take 6 pills a fucking a just to maintain my pain levels that means i am still in pain but not as much instead of my pain being a 7 it goes down to a 4 or a fucking 5. the god damned PT fucking lady fucked me up good.
plushies have feelings to..... well.......they do.
Eowaraldur

Postby Eowaraldur » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:29 pm

My main computer was absolutely crapping out D: It wouldn't get past the boot, and I had to dig up a non gaming keyboard just to get it to detect it faster so that I could get to BIOS to get it to repair lol. It is working now luckily... don't know for how long :doh:
Hello there! I'm a pansexual guy; I don't differentiate between sexes/genders - If I like you, it is because I like you as a person! <3
Current/Wishlist/Waiting
► Show Spoiler
reine

Postby reine » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:23 am

katze wrote:
reine wrote:Had a job interview today, and it went pretty well! Just for a part-time retail position, but that's fine. Hopefully I hear back from them soon; I'd like to have a source of income again.

good luck! :o

Thanks! I love your icon, by the way. :stick:
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Bad Flagon

Postby Bad Flagon » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:40 am

reine wrote:
katze wrote:
reine wrote:Had a job interview today, and it went pretty well! Just for a part-time retail position, but that's fine. Hopefully I hear back from them soon; I'd like to have a source of income again.

good luck! :o

Thanks! I love your icon, by the way. :stick:

Hope you get the gig! It was hard for me to find a job until my parents started their own business and decided it wasn't too dangerous for me to get into. Who knew have an AA degree at 19 wouldn't qualify me for Taco Bell? :doh:
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:59 pm

First: So I walk alot with my two jobs...and have been trying to walk more and exercise more. Eat healthier and all that junk. But I've hit this platue at my weight loss. I am down about 30 lbs in the last 2-3 years. But I just seem to be teetering on this brick wall and can't seem to break it. I'm thinking of asking my Dr if there is a prescription he can give me that will help be get over this hump.

Second: Planning my trip to meet someone special to me, even if we are just friends Its going to be awesome to finally meet in person. Saying I don't screw it up like I always do somehow. :smile:

Third: going to a party tonight, get to wear my wolf hood, collar, and tail. First time in wearing them with other people. :surprised:

Four: Each day to my procedure to find out what is wrong with my tailhole gets closer I get a little more nervous. Thank you to my close friends here that are giving me my support and paws to hold. Hoping nothing is seriously wrong. I just can't handle that ATM.

Five: New job, so the job I have been persuing for over two months now, has finally closed apps accepting (didn't get enough interest the first time) for the second time. So far from what my sources tell me I am still the only one expressing interest in the position and taking the time to come in and talk to them about the position. So claws crossed that I get a call next week for an interview.

That is all for now.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:13 pm

Ugh. Never mind on gaming tonight and probably tomorrow. Too damn hot and uncomfortable. Computer is working just fine, but I'd rather not bump the CPU temp up by too much. It's in the safe range for sure and gaming doesn't bump it up too much, because 1) I increase the rpm of the case fans when I game; and 2) My case is nice and large with very good airflow management. I'd just rather not push it much considering the ambient temperature in my room (hooray for no air con...yeah).

RussianBloo

Postby RussianBloo » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:31 pm

This is kind of breaking a pledge I made to myself. I was never going to join another forum. Too many things have gone down that I don't associate well with forums. I am breaking down that wall and jumping in again. I hope to find a spot I can settle in comfortably and with any luck find a friend or more along the way. :buddy:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:25 pm

Oh, for... The hose came out of the washer *again*, flooding the entire upstairs bathroom. I'm beginning to think good days in general just don't happen to people like me.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:49 pm

So I'm not entirely sure....but I think someone was just trying to victimize me with one of those check fraud scams where i deposit a check and bam they have my information
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Jhyllah

Postby Jhyllah » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:56 pm

God, I don't even know if this is an appropriate place to post about it but I don't even care at this point.

► Show Spoiler
Female || Bi/Pansexual || MLP Fandom || Digital Artist || Classical Musician || 7 Insertables || 2 Accessories || 3 Teenies
My List
Eowaraldur

Postby Eowaraldur » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:20 pm

Jhyllah wrote: :words:

Hey. I used to be where you are teetering on.. Self harm and all that. If I have learned anything from experiences, it is that self harm isn't worth it in the end. As much as I felt like I deserved it (I am not sure if you have the same mindset when doing that) I had to restrain myself... Hospital visits and evaluations are not fun. My best wishes to you for what you are going through :( I know that while things seem grim, you need to push through it the best you can. Life always finds a way. You just gotta wait for the light at the end of the tunnel, as much as it doesn't seem like it will be there, I can assure you it will one day be there. You just gotta have some hope. I know it is easier said than done, but believe me, it helps. It helped me..
Hello there! I'm a pansexual guy; I don't differentiate between sexes/genders - If I like you, it is because I like you as a person! <3
Current/Wishlist/Waiting
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Off Topic”