What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Italian_Stallion

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Italian_Stallion » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:13 pm

How is their not a legitimate dating site for furs. And it don't mean those bot operated sights, I mean living, breathing people that live close to you. Because you know what, I want to date someone that has as much interest in dragon dicks as I do!
Mercury

Postby Mercury » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:We have such a lovely weather in Germany this summer...

https://youtu.be/ayQNLO1NXQA

I'll trade you! I love the rain, but I hate the summers here in Delaware. 95F at 100% humidity in the glaring sun is not my cup of tea. Fall cannot come fast enough!
Toy collection: Rex/mini/M, Chance/medium/M, Crackers/medium/M, Fenrir/large/M, Rowan

Hit me up for my Steamtag!

Feel free to message me about anything, be it music, cars,
computers, games, or that time a weasel nearly killed my computer!
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:47 pm

ugh...final dentist apt for awhile...not happy with how sensitive my teeth are after the fillings...and they are on both sides, so I can only eat with the front, and room temp drinks. Ikkkie
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:15 pm

welp I'm getting used to my new diabetic diet easier than i thought I would. I'm having some sugar slips but nothing bad. I've cut so much sugar from my diet and I already feel so much better. Like I'm not as tired anymore, I want to be more active ect.
The only thing I have to get used to is watching the carbs in some foods. HAd no idea diabetics had to watch that as well till my doctor told me last week lol

on a sucky note....my new anxiety/depression meds..yeah side effect is hard and unable to orgasm...GUESS WHO GOT THAT SIDE EFFECT UGH. Like i feel pleasure but I can't get that orgasm to hit. I;m hoping once this medicine gets through my system good I will be able to orgasm again. These meds help me a lot so I don;t want to change them up.

By chance anyone else here take Pristiq and dealt with the same side effect and possibly over came it?
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
willowcat

Postby willowcat » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:53 pm

Splicer-Gene27 wrote:welp I'm getting used to my new diabetic diet easier than i thought I would. I'm having some sugar slips but nothing bad. I've cut so much sugar from my diet and I already feel so much better. Like I'm not as tired anymore, I want to be more active ect.
The only thing I have to get used to is watching the carbs in some foods. HAd no idea diabetics had to watch that as well till my doctor told me last week lol

on a sucky note....my new anxiety/depression meds..yeah side effect is hard and unable to orgasm...GUESS WHO GOT THAT SIDE EFFECT UGH. Like i feel pleasure but I can't get that orgasm to hit. I;m hoping once this medicine gets through my system good I will be able to orgasm again. These meds help me a lot so I don;t want to change them up.

By chance anyone else here take Pristiq and dealt with the same side effect and possibly over came it?

i had the oppisite issue i was horny and had wood 24/7 but could not orgasm to save my life. i fucking hated the drug.
plushies have feelings to..... well.......they do.
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:15 pm

willowcat wrote:
Splicer-Gene27 wrote:welp I'm getting used to my new diabetic diet easier than i thought I would. I'm having some sugar slips but nothing bad. I've cut so much sugar from my diet and I already feel so much better. Like I'm not as tired anymore, I want to be more active ect.

i had the oppisite issue i was horny and had wood 24/7 but could not orgasm to save my life. i fucking hated the drug.

ahh I'm hoping this will eventually pass once its in my system better....the drug helps so much with my anxiety and such but this no orgasming thing heh heh yeah no lol

my friend works for the company Pure Romance and they have enhancement creams...I'm going to try one of those and see if that may help. Some people say they are good for when one has issues with meds..others say they don't help so I mean....might as well try

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:35 pm

That's the problem with "head meds": They can seriously impact your sex drive. Every time I have ever been on them (and I never will be again) I went from very high libido to dry as a desert, with absolutely no desire to masturbate, have sex, use toys. Nothing. Getting the meds out of my system, helped, but it took months for me to return to some form of normal. I hope you can get past it, most people on meds like this, can't. I've seen many forums threads about it actually, over the last year or so.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:53 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

That's the problem with "head meds": They can seriously impact your sex drive. Every time I have ever been on them (and I never will be again) I went from very high libido to dry as a desert, with absolutely no desire to masturbate, have sex, use toys. Nothing. Getting the meds out of my system, helped, but it took months for me to return to some form of normal. I hope you can get past it, most people on meds like this, can't. I've seen many forums threads about it actually, over the last year or so.

damn >.< yeah I was on zoloft and I had zero sex drive but there were times i would get turned on and masturbate and still orgasm. With the pristiq I have my libido and everything but I can't orgasm. Oddly the pleasure from insertion feels better than it used to but still...no orgasm UGh. Yeah I'm hoping some day i can get off anxiety meds or find something more natural to help but I will admit I need something to help control my anxiety and panic attacks at this time in my life. I was getting to where I didn't want to go outsid ebecause I jsut feared the worst of everything. Doing a lot better now wth the meds.

and oooo I will honestly have to look and find some of these forums. It would be nice to read other people's experiences lol hell I've been asking people about different experiences on here a lot recently. I just like hearing it from others directly sometimes rather than rely on WebMD lol

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:57 pm

Splicer-Gene27 wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

damn >.< yeah I was on zoloft and I had zero sex drive but there were times i would get turned on and masturbate and still orgasm. With the pristiq I have my libido and everything but I can't orgasm. Oddly the pleasure from insertion feels better than it used to but still...no orgasm UGh. Yeah I'm hoping some day i can get off anxiety meds or find something more natural to help but I will admit I need something to help control my anxiety and panic attacks at this time in my life. I was getting to where I didn't want to go outsid ebecause I jsut feared the worst of everything. Doing a lot better now wth the meds.

and oooo I will honestly have to look and find some of these forums. It would be nice to read other people's experiences lol hell I've been asking people about different experiences on here a lot recently. I just like hearing it from others directly sometimes rather than rely on WebMD lol

I was on Wellbutrin (but the generic for that) for nearly a year. It didn't seem to impact my sex drive that much, but I have a pretty low libido to begin with, so if it did affect me I didn't notice. I had to get off it though because, as with many anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds, it lowers the seizure threshold. I had a seizure back in March 2012 and then had to get off the medication in June after they confirmed that I have epilepsy. Fortunately, Keppra (and I'm the generic for that too and a very low dose (1000mg a day; so 1 500mg pill twice a day)) does have some anti-anxiety benefits.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Niah wrote:
I was on Wellbutrin (but the generic for that) for nearly a year. It didn't seem to impact my sex drive that much, but I have a pretty low libido to begin with, so if it did affect me I didn't notice. I had to get off it though because, as with many anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds, it lowers the seizure threshold. I had a seizure back in March 2012 and then had to get off the medication in June after they confirmed that I have epilepsy. Fortunately, Keppra (and I'm the generic for that too and a very low dose (1000mg a day; so 1 500mg pill twice a day)) does have some anti-anxiety benefits.

oh damn i didn't know that anxiety meds would do that for seizures and such. learn something new everyday. Yeah I don't have epilepsy that I know of but anything could pop up so I shall just hope for the best.

but yeah my libido is doing pretty good honestly lol i will try a few things hell maybe even ask my obgyn lol she's used to my weird questions.

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Bad Flagon

Postby Bad Flagon » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:16 pm

Dayum!!! Never knew a pair of gloves could turn me on but... Dem Progauntlets :misc11: :excited:

Hopefully they work really good so I can rationalize buying myself some Batman gauntlets for sparring.
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:50 am

Splicer-Gene27 wrote:
Niah wrote:

oh damn i didn't know that anxiety meds would do that for seizures and such. learn something new everyday. Yeah I don't have epilepsy that I know of but anything could pop up so I shall just hope for the best.

but yeah my libido is doing pretty good honestly lol i will try a few things hell maybe even ask my obgyn lol she's used to my weird questions.

Yeah, I'm glad it wasn't the cause of it. To this day I've only ever had that one and I don't know what triggered it.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Monttu

Postby Monttu » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:57 am

Damn, how likely is it that the very day your work place has an activity evening the place, where you're spending the time, has a furry gathering?

I arrived with my mom and she wondered aloud if there was some rpg thing going on.

:eyeroll: Yeah, that's exactly it, mom.
At the moment I have a M/M Kelvin, a S/S adoptee Spritz and a new addition a M/S Dragon tongue to play with. Also I have a S/M SubWoofer from Exotic Erotics. Other than that I have an assortment of kinda mainstream toys... And now I have a Split wide/S Nova, I'm so excited :excited:
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:00 am

Niah wrote:
Splicer-Gene27 wrote:
Niah wrote:

Yeah, I'm glad it wasn't the cause of it. To this day I've only ever had that one and I don't know what triggered it.

My meds are what they think is causing me to have seizure activity. It hasn't much changed from a change of meds either.

As for libido, I've always had a hard time climaxing but I've been on meds so long that I considered it normal for a long time. Sooner rather than later, tell your doctor that the meds lower your libido. They can find you something that helps but doesn't lower your libido.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:56 pm

Niah wrote:
Splicer-Gene27 wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

That has to do with the neurotransmitters each drug targets! Welbutrin is a "novel" anti-depressant because it works with norepinephrine (N) and dopamine (D). Serotonin (S) is the primary target of most anti-depressants (hence why most people know them as SSRIs- select serotonin re-uptake inhibitors). Working with S levels can help with depression, but as Dasher said, will royally fuck over your libido. And for Niah, generally any meds that work with D will lower your seizure threshold! Not sure why, but it's fairly common in stimulants and anti-psychotics, which both target dopamine like Welbutrin.

Pristiq is similar to Welbutrin in that it targets two receptors, S and N, but because you still have S in the mix you'll most likely have the dead libido side effect. Zoloft is purely a SSRI.

Please, please, please talk to your doctor before changing your dose or trying to do natural options. St. John's Wart can and will cause very nasty drug interactions if you take it with other psychotropic medication. It's generally considered best if you stay on one side of the fence or the other and don't mix sources.
ImageImage
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:56 pm

I have this 6inch scratch from my knee to about mid thigh from a goat head (puncture vine) in my bed. It was stuck in the mattress and I moved my leg over that spot completely unaware. I think jerking made the wound longer. Ouchies. :crying:
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:07 am

Finding myself really enjoying older anime's lately. Ahhh so good not having fan service shoved in my face constantly. I am becoming exceedingly irritated with the newer stuff for this very reason.

Anyone else on here watched Beserk?
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:49 am

Jasmine wrote:
Niah wrote:
Splicer-Gene27 wrote:

That has to do with the neurotransmitters each drug targets! Welbutrin is a "novel" anti-depressant because it works with norepinephrine (N) and dopamine (D). Serotonin (S) is the primary target of most anti-depressants (hence why most people know them as SSRIs- select serotonin re-uptake inhibitors). Working with S levels can help with depression, but as Dasher said, will royally fuck over your libido. And for Niah, generally any meds that work with D will lower your seizure threshold! Not sure why, but it's fairly common in stimulants and anti-psychotics, which both target dopamine like Welbutrin.

Pristiq is similar to Welbutrin in that it targets two receptors, S and N, but because you still have S in the mix you'll most likely have the dead libido side effect. Zoloft is purely a SSRI.

Please, please, please talk to your doctor before changing your dose or trying to do natural options. St. John's Wart can and will cause very nasty drug interactions if you take it with other psychotropic medication. It's generally considered best if you stay on one side of the fence or the other and don't mix sources.

Thanks for info about Welbutrin and why it (and others) lower the seizure threshold. Good to know that. My mom has talked about trying to get me back on something, but I've had to explain to her that I'd need to find something that wouldn't cause issues, especially with the Keppra. I also think part of the issues I had were/are related to the fact that my autism diagnosis is not official (not that it would really make that much difference) and it wasn't until relatively recently that I've learned how to cope with a number of things. Understanding why I react the way I do to many things has been part of what has helped me feel more balanced in the last year or so. I knew before then that I was on the spectrum, but some stuff didn't click in my head that it was autism rather than depression/anxiety (my emotional maturity is equivalent to that of a teenager, which is pretty typical, but it means my reactions are on the same level). Though the Keppra does seem to kind of help with that a bit, or maybe it's just my head, lol.

thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:06 am

I spent the day at my grandparents' place to try to help them deal with the flood, moving furnitures, throwing what has been ruined and just simply empty the garage bucket after bucket. Now we had to stop and stay inside because of a new rainstorm, so we will have to start over tomorrow. It really doesn't feel like summer.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:41 pm

I just tried a dragonfruit! I saw it at the grocery store, and of course they're fucking awesome looking, so I had to have it...even if it cost $6 for one fruit.

Totally worth it. Dragonfruit is super cool.
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.

Return to “General Off Topic”