What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Vulpine Aurora

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Akanisen wrote:when my BDay comes around in august I'm going to legally change my name as a kind of BDay gift to myself :D

That's sweet, any ideas what you want to do yet? I'm planning on changing mine around my 20th as well (my signature actually uses said name; I've been using it where I can for about a year to really ensure I like it. I do :widesmile:) Names are the most personal thing we have, yet so public, and we don't get to choose them because babies aren't great at that stuff. :laugh:
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:52 pm

Jasmine wrote:
Niah wrote:
Splicer-Gene27 wrote:

damn >.< yeah I was on zoloft and I had zero sex drive but there were times i would get turned on and masturbate and still orgasm. With the pristiq I have my libido and everything but I can't orgasm. Oddly the pleasure from insertion feels better than it used to but still...no orgasm UGh. Yeah I'm hoping some day i can get off anxiety meds or find something more natural to help but I will admit I need something to help control my anxiety and panic attacks at this time in my life. I was getting to where I didn't want to go outsid ebecause I jsut feared the worst of everything. Doing a lot better now wth the meds.

and oooo I will honestly have to look and find some of these forums. It would be nice to read other people's experiences lol hell I've been asking people about different experiences on here a lot recently. I just like hearing it from others directly sometimes rather than rely on WebMD lol

I was on Wellbutrin (but the generic for that) for nearly a year. It didn't seem to impact my sex drive that much, but I have a pretty low libido to begin with, so if it did affect me I didn't notice. I had to get off it though because, as with many anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds, it lowers the seizure threshold. I had a seizure back in March 2012 and then had to get off the medication in June after they confirmed that I have epilepsy. Fortunately, Keppra (and I'm the generic for that too and a very low dose (1000mg a day; so 1 500mg pill twice a day)) does have some anti-anxiety benefits.

That has to do with the neurotransmitters each drug targets! Welbutrin is a "novel" anti-depressant because it works with norepinephrine (N) and dopamine (D). Serotonin (S) is the primary target of most anti-depressants (hence why most people know them as SSRIs- select serotonin re-uptake inhibitors). Working with S levels can help with depression, but as Dasher said, will royally fuck over your libido. And for Niah, generally any meds that work with D will lower your seizure threshold! Not sure why, but it's fairly common in stimulants and anti-psychotics, which both target dopamine like Welbutrin.

Pristiq is similar to Welbutrin in that it targets two receptors, S and N, but because you still have S in the mix you'll most likely have the dead libido side effect. Zoloft is purely a SSRI.

Please, please, please talk to your doctor before changing your dose or trying to do natural options. St. John's Wart can and will cause very nasty drug interactions if you take it with other psychotropic medication. It's generally considered best if you stay on one side of the fence or the other and don't mix sources.

thanks for the info! I was previously on zoloft it didnt help anxiety or anything but i was only on 50mg which apparantly is low. but who knows

i have an obgyn appointment on Tuesday for an ultrasound and discussion about my cyst so i can bring it up then to see if she has any advice or if theres anything that can counteract that side effect. i've masturbated a few times since my orgiinal post. I'm noticing I'm coming closer to orgasming but still never hitting it.

and oh of course I am very religious with talking to my doctors before i do any meds mainly since im not only on meds for anxiety and depression but im on stuff for diabetes as well as birth control so i have to be careful what i throw into the mix with my meds
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:01 pm

(Sigh) I put in my two weeks notice as my boss is mentally/verbally abusive and put me $3000 in debt with the government (She gave me a 10-99 instead of a W2) But my last day is on Thursday the 23rd and I don't have another job yet ;^; I could really use it as my mom is going through another surgery soon and can't work so I really could use a full time job soon :crying: I really hope someone hires me soon....I need the money, I can't just go without work as I have bills to pay and need to help her. I just really hope I get a job soon! I have 3 interviews this week so we'll see how it goes...

Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:03 pm

Just finished watching The Martian (I need to read the book) for I-don't-how-many-th time. Even with the basic tech knowledge (and my understanding, finally, of binary and hexadecimals), I understand most of the science behind it. What would and wouldn't work and how it works. It all makes more sense to me and I love that. It makes me feel so happy about myself for once. Then I remember that I still need to do more studying and actually sit both exams, and pass both exams, and then find a job...and then I feel a bit overwhelmed for a while.

Also, neither VLC and the default video player for Ubuntu would read the DVD. I used the terminal to get the libdvd package downloaded and installed, and while that didn't hurt anything, it also didn't work. I then had to use a second command, ubuntu restricted extras, to enable the OS (and thus the players) to read the DVD. Not exactly entirely legal, but also not technically illegal either. That's a Windows and iOS dominated world though. I'm not sure if that will work for Blu-ray discs. I'm guessing not, but I'll only know when I try to play one (I only have like 5 anyway, lol). If I doesn't work, I know a few things I can try to see if I can make it read the disc. This is why when I'm finally living on my own, whenever that may be, I'm going to cave and get either a PS3/4/whatever number they're on by then or an Xbox-whatever number and just use that for watching all my stuff. I'm leaning more towards PlayStation, but the PS4 isn't fully backward compatible with PS3 discs. I could just get a PS3 since pretty much all my favorite games are PS3 ones; or just hope that Sony will make a PlayStation that's backward compatible with PS3 games (and PS4 and such).

Using the terminal (or command prompt in Windows) makes me feel all geeky/nerdy and I love it. I also love that Linux's terminal keeps a record of all commands typed ever; Windows command prompt/PowerShell only keeps the commands typed during that session. Once you shutdown/reboot the system, it wipes them.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:02 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:(Sigh) I put in my two weeks notice as my boss is mentally/verbally abusive and put me $3000 in debt with the government (She gave me a 10-99 instead of a W2) But my last day is on Thursday the 23rd and I don't have another job yet ;^; I could really use it as my mom is going through another surgery soon and can't work so I really could use a full time job soon :crying: I really hope someone hires me soon....I need the money, I can't just go without work as I have bills to pay and need to help her. I just really hope I get a job soon! I have 3 interviews this week so we'll see how it goes...

Good luck with the job! I hope things work out for you *hugs*
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:02 am

Akanisen wrote:Good luck with the job! I hope things work out for you *hugs*

Thanks hun <3 (Hugs) I hope things go smoothly for you and your name change goes great as well! :widesmile: I hope I can get one of these jobs before my next bill in early july comes ;^;
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:56 am

Thinking since i've got the day off and nothing to do, i might finally get around to starting and finishing a few reviews :smile: , or i may just end up procrastinating, hoping it ends up being the former rather than the latter :unamused:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
reine

Postby reine » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:53 am

tfw your friend only wants to talk about a subject you hate but you can't ask them to talk about it less because they're the kind of person who'd beat themselves up over it and think you "secretly hate them"

It's probably kind of selfish of me- I know they're just excited and they don't have a lot of other friends to talk to- but Christ, it's exhausting.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:35 am

I love being illicited from a random user asking me for sexual "fun" :eyeroll:
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:37 am

Zaphora wrote:
Kaiser wrote:Thinking since i've got the day off and nothing to do, i might finally get around to starting and finishing a few reviews :smile: , or i may just end up procrastinating, hoping it ends up being the former rather than the latter :unamused:

I'm going to do this too I even got a new light to show them off what are you considering to review ^_^

Well i'm currently got 4/5 reviews i want to do, main two i want to complete first is my :smile: Dukebutt :smile: review; mainly because he's an awesome toy and the reviews for him are few and far between, also wanting to complete my 'Clay twins' review which is about my small and medium Claytons whcih are toys i love but dont use them as often as i would like :unamused: .

After that ive got a Mary and Natascha to review, and what is probably to be the biggest review i have done to date which is my 'What Knot Hot' review which is about toys and the different sorts of knots, it'll include a medium Fenrir, a Medium Roland, small and medium Cryolophosauraus, medium Ridley and a medium Terra. Basically its a review of those toys as well as a comparison of their different styles of knots and how good they are at doing certain things :nerdy: .
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:58 am

I have that need for some male physical contact. Still haven't found anyone close by here in IL, but i am getting closer i think. joined up with a furry group here and really looking forward to meeting people and just to be more social.

My mate asked if i would like her to get a harness for our toys and of course i said yes. So i have been researching those all day and found a few i think she (and i :liplick: ) will like.
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:27 pm

that moment when you are actually debating on applying to Chuckecheese just to say you have worked at a pizzeria with animatronics lol

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:56 pm

naughtybun wrote:I love being illicited from a random user asking me for sexual "fun" :eyeroll:

Forward the message to a mod. Sounds similar to something I got yesterday.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:17 pm

Zaphora wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
naughtybun wrote:I love being illicited from a random user asking me for sexual "fun" :eyeroll:

Forward the message to a mod. Sounds similar to something I got yesterday.

Ditto :/ is there something going around?????

Something tells me it might all be from the same person.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:05 pm

Welp just got home from the obgyn. My cyst is a dermoid cyst so I have to have surgery to remove it

It's my fiest major surgery so I'm a little more than nervous 8,D

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:19 pm

I really need to stop telling my parents about things I find interesting or things that make me happy/excited.

My parents are heading out of state at the end of July for two weeks. I have plans to get a tattoo on either the day they leave or two days after (depends on the artist's openings and such). My mom is fine with tattoos as she went with me for my first one. Well, I was telling her what I want done (Original Series Star Trek Operations emblem (the one with the funky swirl) with the outline in dark red instead of black and have it fade from red to gold to the center and have the swirl be either black or the same dark red as the edge) and she didn't seem very happy/excited about it. It tends to bum me out when they don't seem to care. In my head I do understand that people have different interests and that I can't expect people to get excited about or even much like the same things as I do, but it doesn't make it bother me any less. No matter what it is, I always end up wishing I hadn't said anything at all. So yeah, I think I'm going to read a bit or something to take my mind off it.

I also am the only person at work who has the back of one of my coworkers. She's been going through a lot of rough shit the past year or so. My boss and his father claim that they're not mad with her or fussing at her, but it's actually very obvious that they are. She's torn her LCL on her right knee and this is the latest in a string of health issues and other misfortune. Yeah, I can sort of see how it's a bother for my boss and whatnot, but he could be just a little more understanding about it, and how not everyone has perfect health and etc. At least she'll be able to get out of this job in July when she goes off to school in a different city. I'm stuck working it until I feel confident enough to take my certification exams and then try and find a properly full-time job that I actually won't mind working before the end of the year.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:21 pm

I think I should stop looking in the comparison thread... I keep seeing comparisons I can do, promise to do them, and within a few minutes the thought is gone, my brain once again in a fog. I can leave the tab open, and I *still* forget within minutes. Oi...
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:45 pm

As long as my credit comes back good, I'll be the brand new owner of a 2016 Ford F-150. Beautiful truck with loads of extras added on. It's my first vehicle that I've ever purchased. I'm really, really looking forward to it.
► Show Spoiler
willowcat

Postby willowcat » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:46 pm

i signed up to go on an over night camp in two months. i just hope my damned shoulder and back will not be is so much pain that i cant go. my fucking back and shoulder hurt to much so i was not allowed to go on a week long vacation this week. why the fuck do the pain killers not fucking work?
plushies have feelings to..... well.......they do.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:09 pm

Stressing out...one week until procedure day...ahhhhhhh
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Off Topic”