What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
willowcat

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby willowcat » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:24 pm

Splicer-Gene27 wrote:
willowcat wrote:
Splicer-Gene27 wrote:
Simple removal of a dermoid cyst on my left ovary. It's just where it's the first surgery I've ever had and first time I'll be put under I'm all freaked lol

on my last surgery i was allow to bring a stuffed animal to pre op and post op when i woke up from my surgery nala was in my arms. the surgeon put her there before i woke up. i love that surgeon.

ahhh i wonder if I would be able to do that. I have quite a few stuffed animals that I know would be great for that. I have a pre op appointment before the actual surgery so I shall ask then if it will be okay. It would def relive some of the stress.

i had 2 surgeries in less then 6 months. the one last July and during the pre pre op meeting i askie if i could take a stuffed animal and they said yes. the hardest part of the surgery was deciding on what stuffed animal i could take i was only allowed to take one stuffed animal out of the over 100 i have. Nala helped me reduce my anxiety over the surgery and in pre op. when they get you all preped for it. when they put the pick line in i was looking at my Nala when i woke up i was holding my Nala. yes its is Nala from the Lion King. when they wheeled me in to the OR the last thing i saw was Nala.
remember to do everything the people say when you are in the meeting for the operation.

Nala may or may nor be my plushie life mate.
plushies have feelings to..... well.......they do.
Dirtydello
I'm Bi, with gender switch tendencies.

Postby Dirtydello » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:29 pm

-snip-
Last edited by Dirtydello on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
It was a sick, perverted world, a sadistic candyland in the sky.

— 24 Bi Single ENFP N/SFW Artist Unorthodox Buddhist —
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:39 pm

willowcat wrote:
Splicer-Gene27 wrote:
willowcat wrote:

on my last surgery i was allow to bring a stuffed animal to pre op and post op when i woke up from my surgery nala was in my arms. the surgeon put her there before i woke up. i love that surgeon.

ahhh i wonder if I would be able to do that. I have quite a few stuffed animals that I know would be great for that. I have a pre op appointment before the actual surgery so I shall ask then if it will be okay. It would def relive some of the stress.

i had 2 surgeries in less then 6 months. the one last July and during the pre pre op meeting i askie if i could take a stuffed animal and they said yes. the hardest part of the surgery was deciding on what stuffed animal i could take i was only allowed to take one stuffed animal out of the over 100 i have. Nala helped me reduce my anxiety over the surgery and in pre op. when they get you all preped for it. when they put the pick line in i was looking at my Nala when i woke up i was holding my Nala. yes its is Nala from the Lion King. when they wheeled me in to the OR the last thing i saw was Nala.
remember to do everything the people say when you are in the meeting for the operation.

Nala may or may nor be my plushie life mate.

awww hey anything from the Lion King is a great choice in my opinion

Yeah I think I know what plushie i will go with...well it's a toss up between two...one is my anime plush a friend got me...the other is one i just kinda rolled over and saw but its the stuffed monkey my grandmother got me on a cruise that has I love you wrote on a banana...she passed away unexpectedly in March so that one would be like she's there with me.

and oh yeah I will be super religious with doing everything they tell me to do. I've always been like that with anything medical and especially since this is my first surgery (minus laser corrective eye surgery but I don't count that since i didn't get put under) but yeah I'm making sure to do everything as they tell me.

yeah I'm for sure going to ask and I think I'll go with my monkey the more i think about it ^^
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:22 am

Found one of the dirty vids I made when I was 18 pop up somewhere. First time in months I've seen it. Wish it would go away :s
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:31 am

My toys order shipped several days ago, for some reason, my biggest order is separate in two, with only one toy received, biggest part of the order is next.

But for some reasons, the estimated delivery is like 10 days more that shows on the tracking WTF?
It's at the center near here, let's hope they deliver today otherwise it would be absurd to wait for the exagerated delivery date lol SPECIALLY when both parcels were shipped the same day with same shipping speed & method.

Let's hope it get shipped today too so I'll only need to wait at home for one day instead of two because I also wait for a protecting cover for my virtual reality device.
GuyStripes

Postby GuyStripes » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:49 am

That old, familiar territory.
Do you ever pause, dear listener, to consider who benefits from all this heroism you commit? Do you ever look around you and feel the faintest chill? As if you are the tiny little ball bearing placed beneath a great mass, so that it might, if pushed, begin to roll?
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:22 pm

don't spend much time here anymore myself.

but it's nice to come back every now and again.
One happy tear for a good friend.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:41 pm

FINALLY got out of my job with my metally/verbally abusive boss and today was my last day......it honestly feels like a two year old weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and I feel happier and better than I have in awhile :widesmile:

Now I am just on a race to find another job that is hopefully full time! I just had a interview with Peopod and I think it went great! It would be 3rd shift but as long as I am getting money with room to grow and possibly get 1st shift in the future....I would be very happy :misc2: :smile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:39 pm

A woman came into my gas station today, I've seen her once before... I'm not sure if she's going through Chemo or... Long story short she asks me if I would give her my hair. I was really taken aback and I probably stuttered and then she began to cry. After I walked around the counter and hugged her, she and her partner left, but ever since then I can't touch or play with my hair without thinking about her face...

If anyone knows anything about me, I'm an incredibly vain creature, and my hair ties into it about 85% and yet... I don't think I can forget about how she looked at me. I think I'm going to do it, the question is, how? I will have to get ahold of her somehow, but then what? How do I go about making sure she can use it once it's all cut off? Any experience in this matter will be well appreciated.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:52 pm

HungryStray wrote:A woman came into my gas station today, I've seen her once before... I'm not sure if she's going through Chemo or... Long story short she asks me if I would give her my hair. I was really taken aback and I probably stuttered and then she began to cry. After I walked around the counter and hugged her, she and her partner left, but ever since then I can't touch or play with my hair without thinking about her face...

If anyone knows anything about me, I'm an incredibly vain creature, and my hair ties into it about 85% and yet... I don't think I can forget about how she looked at me. I think I'm going to do it, the question is, how? I will have to get ahold of her somehow, but then what? How do I go about making sure she can use it once it's all cut off? Any experience in this matter will be well appreciated.

Do you have a cancer center anywhere nearby? The one near me has a custom wig store attached to it, and you can donate your hair there. o:
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:12 pm

my initial panic is beginning to die down about my surgery thankfully but i still have the normal first time nerves.

I'm more worried about the pain afterwards now but my obgyn has already said a pain pump will be put inside me sooo

sorry I know I'm talking a lot about it its just the venting helps get it off my mind and helps calm me somewhat lol
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:04 pm

It's almost here!!!! :excited:

Rehearsal tomorrow, then the wedding on Saturday!

We're flying out to our honeymoon (Hawaii <3) directly after the reception, so it's going to be a super long day but totally worth it. Due to personal/moral choices we haven't had penetrative sex yet, so I'm super excited to get the real deal!
ImageImage
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:51 pm

Vitani wrote:Do you have a cancer center anywhere nearby? The one near me has a custom wig store attached to it, and you can donate your hair there. o:

I don't believe I do. I live in a relatively remote area, and might have to travel a ways to get to somewhere that will take it. I intend on giving it to an individual person, still a complete stranger really, but I know I'll see her again. She might know more about the process than me. This is a very on a whim decision. @[email protected]

Zaphora wrote:I donate my hair every 4 years :) me and my twin we usually have enough hair for 5 wigs!!! ^_^ donating is so helpful to others!!!! Thank you HungryStray for being a part of something bigger than ourselves!!!! It's really special when you can help someone in such a way it makes us stronger as a whole...In my opinion when I donate my hair I'm passing on a part of myself it makes me stronger when I give out pieces of myself....it makes the world better :D

I've donated my hair once before, though I'm not sure where it ended up (which, isn't the biggest deal but I don't hear a lot of good things about Locks of Love these days so I haven't really bothered...). I really don't know how to explain how I feel about it (I guess just a really powerful feeling of empathy toward someone I didn't know?). I guess, the best way I can describe it is, I have the ability to make someone's day to day a little bit more comfortable, by doing something one time, just feels like the human thing to do. Plus, what do I need all this hair for anyway? It's summertime! Too hot for all this mane. X3 :widesmile:

horsemanememe.png
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Amtadoikt

Postby Amtadoikt » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:03 am

The dental hygienist's tits- they'd literally have been on my mind, were it not for my skull, scalp, and hair.

I went in for a cleaning and to ask about some benign discolored minerals in my enamel, and they gave me a pretty great-looking girl who was my age. It started off uncomfortable because, c'mon, it's the dentist's, but she complimented my tooth care and we made each other laugh here and there, and by the time we got to tooth scaling, I had a breast against my head and was being asked if I was alright. I kept saying "yes" and she kept asking me to turn toward her a bit, and there her chest stayed. I don't know if that's part of the training, as this has happened to me before, but it definitely has got me forgetting all my problems. Maybe my dentist isn't all that bad..

If she does that again next time, I might have to ask her what she likes doing when she isn't cleaning teeth, and see where things go from there :stick:.
► Show Spoiler
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:46 am

Jasmine wrote:It's almost here!!!! :excited:

We're flying out to our honeymoon (Hawaii <3) directly after the reception, so it's going to be a super long day but totally worth it. Due to personal/moral choices we haven't had penetrative sex yet, so I'm super excited to get the real deal!

OH! Congratulations!
May the ceremony go without a hitch, and your reception be lovely and memorable.
Hope you have a marvelous honeymoon on the island, it's such a beautiful place to celebrate love!

Kimpumomo wrote:don't spend much time here anymore myself.

Hey buddy! How is life treating you?

See the dragon's share of my artwork, here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eloeelwe/
Or here: http://eloeelwe.deviantart.com/
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:06 am

Congratulations! I really hope both you and your partner have an amazing time! Hawaii sounds like good fun, hopefully the weather will be nice :)
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:20 am

Ah! Congratulations and that sounds so exciting! I want to go to Hawaii after my own wedding, but if I have to, me and my boyfriend have settled on Sanibel island in Florida. The beach is amazing with fantastic shells & the water is an amazing blue.
Hope you have tons of fun!!!!! :misc2: :widesmile:
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:25 am

What's on my mind?

This little stray pup that wondered into my garage this morning.

Pictures under spoiler because she's super skinny.

► Show Spoiler

The one back hip is either out of place or has an old break... :sniffing:
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:23 pm

eloeelwe wrote:

OH! Congratulations!
May the ceremony go without a hitch, and your reception be lovely and memorable.
Hope you have a marvelous honeymoon on the island, it's such a beautiful place to celebrate love!

Kimpumomo wrote:don't spend much time here anymore myself.

Hey buddy! How is life treating you?

Got a job for the summer, Kem's looking into moving in and trying to get back to university next semester, so not too shoddy!

Look, we need to talk. I'll take it in PM.
One happy tear for a good friend.
Amtadoikt

Postby Amtadoikt » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:54 pm

wolfstardobe wrote:This little stray pup that wondered into my garage this morning.

Pictures under spoiler because she's super skinny.

Ha, Link is photobombing again in photo 1; he's a natural!

Hopefully everything works out for the pup and skinny is all that's wrong. Having parasites on top of an already rough enough life would be some BS.
Last edited by Amtadoikt on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Off Topic”