What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
willowcat

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby willowcat » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:10 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
willowcat wrote:I got Physical Therapy in less then an hour. i already hurt alot and i want to cancel but i must do this. i think i am having a mild panic attack because of this. why cant the fucking doctor get me on disability already dang it.

I'm sorry you have to deal with that. From what I understand, filling out disability forms and the like is the patient's responsibility, though I believe your doctor can write a letter to send in with the forms, helping your case. Even still, it is a long, painful process in and of itself. I have a friend with terminal cancer who is still being denied disability (in the US) because she has the use of a single hand, so that apparently makes her able-bodied enough to work. I can't understand that. Most everyone is told no the first, even second times. You have to get a lawyer and make an appeal. A doctor writing up some stuff to send with the disability paperwork could help your case, though.

yes i know getting on disability will be hard but at this point i am not able to work and the doctor want to try this PT first. i have a lawyer and was told my case will be stronger if the doctor starts the paper work first.
plushies have feelings to..... well.......they do.
willowcat

Postby willowcat » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:13 pm

eloeelwe wrote:
willowcat wrote:I got Physical Therapy in less then an hour. i already hurt alot and i want to cancel but i must do this. i think i am having a mild panic attack because of this. why cant the fucking doctor get me on disability already dang it.

Hang in there Willow

*HUGS*

i am trying Mr. coyote but its taking for freaking ever to anything. and i am tired of being being in pain the most relief i get is being in my hammock on its stand stand. you can only play so much 3DS XL before you want to have more. i have not been able to play with toys sence october or november. i want to get back to a somewhat normal life.
plushies have feelings to..... well.......they do.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:14 pm

It's 4AM and I have been unable to sleep because of a migraine I have had for the past 18h probably, and also really strong nausea and diarrhea. I really need to get to a doctor because it's been a whole week my intestines are messed up but I have no money left because of a shitty Internet bill where they forced me to pay more than double the price again.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:16 pm

welp for someone who only just found out they had diabetes back in the beginning fo MAy I'm already beginning to get a good grasp on my blood sugar. Was not expecting it to happen this fast tbh it's still not perfect but its a hell of a lot better than what it was. I was average between 290 to 330 blood sugar levels now im averaging 140 to 180 blood sugar levels
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:56 am

I'm so overloaded with testosterone right now. Have been for the last few weeks. Swear it's the summer heat that makes my hormones kick up. And my libido's good for 12+ orgasms a day :eyeroll:
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
Nixsy_Kitty

Postby Nixsy_Kitty » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:15 am

Wondering if I should buy this almost 30 dollar ticket to a speed friending event for 'gamers/geeks'. I have no irl friends I can talk to stuff about. I kind of wonder if that is normal. That its all online now with facebook and people working a lot. idk.
It is harder to preserve than to obtain liberty. -John Caldwell Calhoun
bisexual male; A cat who likes wolves....and hugs
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:10 pm

man I'm so torn as to what to do. One of my rats has a tumor on his left hind side and it has like a scabbing sore on it. The thing is he is showing zero signs of pain and acts normal, plays normal, eats normal, and drinks normal. Like it's not bothering him at all and there is no infection on the sore I check it everyday. But i'm like do I call the vet or not because a vet appointment for him is a lot of money just to look at him. I honestly don't know what else can be done. Surgery to remove it is a no go because he is old. He's 3 years old so he would not survive a surgery like that. And the vet may say put him down and I;m like he's not in pain or anything of the sort like the tumor isn't bothering him...it's just gnarly to look at. idk what to do though :/

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
DragonWolf

Postby DragonWolf » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:12 pm

Nice to see familiar faces, willowcat and eloeelwe. Sorry to hear about the issues with disability, willowcat, I think getting support is just hard in general. It takes awhile too. Wasted time and papers... :(

Surprised the forums are still active, sometimes. :widesmile:
BD Collection/Selling/Wishlist | Furaffinity
ಥ_ಥ |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
Sold To: Maya, no space, BlackSheep, sawbones, Randomgirl, krazyokami, friskychicken, Greylopt, SilentRaven, samba1, Nappa077, Foxanne, The Truth Teller, AURELIANA, Spacemutt, CuriousLurker,brokentofu
Bought From: juichigatsu, Dangerkittie, coffeedragon, Ginasa, Ice Kitten, IntWiCe, wildwolf
Traded With: Corinth
ಥ_ಥ |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
Feel free to PM questions about my buying and selling experiences!
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 pm

Splicer-Gene27 wrote:man I'm so torn as to what to do. One of my rats has a tumor on his left hind side and it has like a scabbing sore on it. The thing is he is showing zero signs of pain and acts normal, plays normal, eats normal, and drinks normal. Like it's not bothering him at all and there is no infection on the sore I check it everyday. But i'm like do I call the vet or not because a vet appointment for him is a lot of money just to look at him. I honestly don't know what else can be done. Surgery to remove it is a no go because he is old. He's 3 years old so he would not survive a surgery like that. And the vet may say put him down and I;m like he's not in pain or anything of the sort like the tumor isn't bothering him...it's just gnarly to look at. idk what to do though :/

If he's acting normal, I wouldn't do anything. 3 years old is quite old for a rat and sadly tumors are super common. Personally, I would just monitor and keep him happy. If he shows signs of slowing down or not getting enough food, I'd move him to a smaller cage.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:08 am

Gonna go watch the Fire Aid concert tonight for free! Promises to be a great show. It's been quite a while since I've been to any sort of concert, and the first time I'll be seeing a lot of the performers. It's also the first time I'll be going to see a concert for free. Weather looks to be good all day too.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow too. I'm going to pick up my girlfriend and move her in to where I'm living. The next couple of days look to be really, really promising.
► Show Spoiler
Samson

Postby Samson » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:52 pm

[code][/code]
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:53 pm

Splicer-Gene27 wrote:man I'm so torn as to what to do. One of my rats has a tumor on his left hind side and it has like a scabbing sore on it. The thing is he is showing zero signs of pain and acts normal, plays normal, eats normal, and drinks normal. Like it's not bothering him at all and there is no infection on the sore I check it everyday. But i'm like do I call the vet or not because a vet appointment for him is a lot of money just to look at him. I honestly don't know what else can be done. Surgery to remove it is a no go because he is old. He's 3 years old so he would not survive a surgery like that. And the vet may say put him down and I;m like he's not in pain or anything of the sort like the tumor isn't bothering him...it's just gnarly to look at. idk what to do though :/

That's very common in ratties, and if it isn't bothering him, I say just leave him be. The vet would likely try and convince you to put him to sleep. But if he's not in any pain, there's no need. The vet won't be able to do anything for him. Trust me; I've been there.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:19 pm

thanks for the advice everyone. yeah its just im so used to seeing a tumor and going straight to the vet like with my dogs. i kow rats get them a lot but its like hgnghg. but yeah hes a happy old man lol still getting around and climbing in his cage good

on a different note apparently me and a group of friends are going to Kings Island next weekend lol super excited

though i wonder if its safe to ride a launch roller coaster with a 4cm ovarian cyst....hmmmm

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
RussianBloo

Postby RussianBloo » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:36 am

Samson wrote:[code][/code]
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Just wanted to check on you see how you were doing.
Amtadoikt

Postby Amtadoikt » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:34 am

Was in the bathroom online when my Mom came up and got on the computer to so she could share photos. She was asking me a bunch of questions on how to find the photos she'd uploaded a couple days earlier, and I was telling her how through the door since she's not the best with computers. All her photos were missing, which confused both of us :psyduck:. Then she said "Oh! It's because I'm logged into your account, not mine!"

I watched my eyes turn into saucers in the reflection of my screen :surprised:. Good thing all my pics of saucy furry art aren't on that computer; holy shit that would've ruined my day.
► Show Spoiler
AriesCat

Postby AriesCat » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:37 am

Just discovered what is hopefully a very welcome side effect to toying. I bought a silicon menstrual cup about a year ago but have never been able to get it in and use it comfortably. But after toying for a while I felt a lot more comfortable giving it another shot. Got it in comfortably on the first try (No it slipping free and springing out of my hand to fly across the bathroom!) and so I'm cautiously optimistic.

This morning more forum experience came in handy. I went to empty it and the little tail was GONE. I can kind of feel it up inside me, but not well enough to get a grip. Then I remember all the stuff about people pushing eggs out with their vaginal muscles and figure it's worth a try! One good squeeze and the tail popped right out where I could grab it and I just kept going and squeezed the whole freakin' cup out after a minute (had to give it one final tug to help it break the seal)

Maybe I can finally get some use out of the cup now.
► Show Spoiler
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:45 am

bahahah YES i finally had an orgasm again last night

as most of you probably saw I've been having issues with that since getting on my new medicine Pristiq. but yes it was only one but sitll ugh so happy my body is finally regulating and becoming normal again lol

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:23 pm

It's cool and drizzling today, prefect for a nap.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Samson

Postby Samson » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:29 pm

RussianBloo wrote:Just wanted to check on you see how you were doing.

Thank you for the concern. My stomach feels awful, but that could be from the heat to be honest. I am not having out of control symptoms like I was expecting MN Emotionally I am doing better. It was just a scary thing. Next time I visit my gyno I am going to ask if an IUD is an option for me since they are like 99% effective and I do not have to worry about "oops I forgot out" or "got sick today" type stuff.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:54 pm

has anyone here that has had ovarian cysts been on rollercoasters when they had them?

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr

Return to “General Off Topic”