What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Dorito

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Dorito » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:57 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Dorito wrote:
-wishing I could drive/that there was anywhere to drive to in this bummfuck nowhere town

I know the feeling. I can't drive due to issues with my vision, and even if I could drive our car, it's 2 hours (one way) to get to the nearest real anything. ><

It suuucks. I can't because I have spatial awareness issues (even walking around I sometimes bump into things/people, so that's just magnified in a car) and I became a nervous wreck whenever I did try.

There's nothing here but a bunch of churches, a few fast food places and a Walmart pretty much. I wish we at least had a mall or something. It's depressing. ><
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:07 pm

Dorito wrote:It suuucks. I can't because I have spatial awareness issues (even walking around I sometimes bump into things/people, so that's just magnified in a car) and I became a nervous wreck whenever I did try.

There's nothing here but a bunch of churches, a few fast food places and a Walmart pretty much. I wish we at least had a mall or something. It's depressing. ><

I totally understand. If I want something mall-like, that's a 4 hour (one way) drive. ><

I do the bumping into things, too. No idea what causes it. My mother is the same way. I usually have bruises on my body that I don't even remember getting.

Our town has a couple of very small IGA's (I usually spend 5 hours total in a car, every other week, just to do decent grocery shopping...) a bank, a PO, a couple of take away places that are kind of gross, to be honest, a handful of privately owned shops, almost all of which are never open, a small bakery that has finally closed shop and left town, a small shop that sells tourist-y items, a couple liquor stores...and that's it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:28 pm

Dorito wrote:-Pokemon

-titties

-fanfiction/lack of enough that appeals to me

-wanting my Pearce and Crackers (ughh Sundays)

-wishing I could drive/that there was anywhere to drive to in this bummfuck nowhere town

-cute anime guys

In no particular order.

do you have plush of your cute anime guys or no? sometimes they are hard to make, and few are kind enough to make things for cheap.

---------
I don't know how nice it is to be relieved or glad and not so alone on this fourm to feel like i am terribly sexualy dysfunctional. just glad i'm not superstitious, in that "someone cursed me!" although one thing I should feel horrible about is when disagkowlaging someone's gender due to fictionkin status. I'd need to go ask facebooks lbgtqai2+ and trans communities that I'm not banned from (for things like "glitter is not a gender right? nor is cat, snowstorm, cute, the sun, math and all other things, right?" type things. I mean, if I was "fictionkin" of Bowser , does that make me any less trans man(or just a real man with a different shaped body), if I identified as a man, as well as a video game character? would the community on the whole take me seriously? I alredy downplay any other aspects of fiction kin as it is (like their mental health sicknesses, personality disorders, neurodivergency. I'm awful in that way I don't respect them in their conditions, when they say they are 9 fictional characters at once, and get a new identiy everymonth)
I don't see any "let's talk about otherkin, soulbonding, headmates" topics here, so I don't know if my seemingly anti kin ideas are going to rub people the wrong way.(nor see people's signatures mention "proud Perodiot-Bruce Wayne-Zangoose-Rose Tyler-Bill Cypher-Dave Strider-11th Doctor kin!"

I can't brain. you asked for it. what's on my mind.
as well as thinking if I do want a Roland and or Austin
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
OphieL

Postby OphieL » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:09 pm

Why is it always food cravings???
Ophie

Aries / Fem / Size Queen in training
I'm also an artist.
Currently Owned/Gifted:

Med Flint in Soft
Med Crackers in Medium
Med Kelvin in Soft

always wanting more hehe!
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:32 pm

English. Where "ouija" is pronounced "weegee" becasue reasons :unamused:

Also wishing I could learn how to play the bass (not cause of Murdoc, thought that is part of it, but because the bass is the sexiest sounding part of music to me).
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:44 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Dorito wrote:It suuucks. I can't because I have spatial awareness issues (even walking around I sometimes bump into things/people, so that's just magnified in a car) and I became a nervous wreck whenever I did try.

I totally understand. If I want something mall-like, that's a 4 hour (one way) drive. ><

I do the bumping into things, too. No idea what causes it. My mother is the same way. I usually have bruises on my body that I don't even remember getting.

Our town has a couple of very small IGA's (I usually spend 5 hours total in a car, every other week, just to do decent grocery shopping...) a bank, a PO, a couple of take away places that are kind of gross, to be honest, a handful of privately owned shops, almost all of which are never open, a small bakery that has finally closed shop and left town, a small shop that sells tourist-y items, a couple liquor stores...and that's it.

Jeez, those towns sound so familiar! I have to go to the next town to get to my bank... we have a convince store that doubles (triples?) as a pawn shop and PO, three churches and a bar (that only opens on Sundays because the next town over doesn't sell liquor on Sundays). We dont even have paved roads...

Getting internet/items shipped to my door is hard because my house doesn't have a "recognizable" address :crying:. Yes it does exist! I know because I live here!
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:28 am

I thought the cat's cold was starting to clear up. She ate really well yesterday. She's back to sneezing more this morning and her nose is a bit runny. Not as bad as before and her eyes aren't all runny/watery either, but I wish I could get her to eat more. When cats can't really smell their food they're not really interested in it. I'm hoping she'll want to eat something by this afternoon.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:03 am

Having to write a paper :unamused: Granted, it's about something I LOVE to talk about (toxic sex toys) but at the same time having to write papers in specific formats and all this shit is a pita :unamused:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:41 pm

Thinking about getting some henna and going red. Now, do I wait until after I present my research or not..? :mystery:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:34 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I'm so excited I could fucking pee!!!

Those are really cute! I'm not into SU myself but it's really surprising how little merch there is for the series given how popular it is. All the stuff I've seen is super crappy looking. Those look really well made too, I have a plush I got from etsy and it's extremely well done, you would have thought it was official.

On the topic of buying things, I bought some expensive figures on thursday and really hope they arrive before I leave to go home for thanksgiving :x I don't want them sitting around while I'm gone.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:28 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote: :words:

Wow 2 foot tall? That's amazing for the price you paid for them, especially customized. What face did you get her to have? I have this cringe factor with funko pops. I totally get people buying them for their favorite characters (I would too) but something about them is sooo off. It was like when the only Touhou figures that I wanted were made by a company called Griffon which are soooo awful and ugly. I never did buy any of them even though they made my favorite character whose pretty minor and obscure. I got her in a chibi figure.

I find that plushies are really hit or miss. I have some that are nice, others that are cheap. I have a realllly cute and well put together Suika plushie from touhou, you can undress her too which is kinda funny. I have some other fumo fumo's which are good as well. Somtimes plushies fall apart or have manufacturing errors and what not, it's kinda sad. I'd post a pic of my shelf of figures if it wasn't so dark. Don't apologize about getitng excited! I love getting excited about collectibles and merchandise for series I like. I have a lot of figures, more at my home that I need to take when I visit for christmas or thanksgiving since I'm pretty much moved out.

T-shirts are kinda weird for me, I love having them but also like having them be a bit more subtle so it's not as glaring and obvious what I like, more of a slight nod for people who would enjoy the same thing. I have various shirts from various things I like, most of the time I wear them around the house because I get nervous.

As for things I got, I got some limited edition binding of isaac merch that I spent too much money on. I woke up at 5 in the morning to buy them LOL The one I wanted the most (Gurdy) there were only 60 in total. She's a little trinket box too! I'll probably put my rings in her. My boyfriend also surprised me with one of the figures I didn't buy because I was spending too much and wanted money for PH's BF. He's super cute and came on Saturday!

► Show Spoiler
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:15 am

The flashback thing, where an author puts one normal chapter and one a flashback, is annoying.

I'll still read the story but all I want to do is read all the flashbacks and then read the normal story.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:27 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Faffy the FauxFox wrote: :misc14:

Nah, I'm with you on that fictionkin BS.
and all the made up pretend gender stuff (spacegender, aromantic lesbisexual etc).
I'm all for the "you do you, I'mma do me" type mindset, but I feel as if they are actually making the LGBT+ community be taken less seriously than it already is/harms real trans people and the like.
I try to be pretty chill with things like this, but sexual and gender labels are becoming a trend and trying to be used as peoples core characteristics to make them seem interesting rather than just being.

Sorry for the double post. Just wanted to say you ain't alone.

well, being banned from almost every one of them on facebook. I'm going to have to say, the LBGTQAI2+ community is going to eventually accept them. personal type blogs of "i have a personal facebook but i'll let anyone post(so i can bitch about trolls?)" banned me from them. and some now are "this is a kin and other gender safe space"
so i guess in a way, I do good guy things.(hence sometimes I joke about being a demon, because that is one thing a demon does. as a demon i failed dragging them to the opposition

to go "all genders are real, except for frigge'n taco" but no. "anything not cis is trans, if you say your gender is taco, then you are trans, because reasons, tacogender people are terrific. no identity is fake, even if you think you are a polysexual, omnigender, transwoman, aromantic, heteroflexable version of Lampy from The Brave Little Toaster. you are real, valid, special, loved, perfect, valuable to society in your beliefs. I will call you Lampy if you want."

to push them to go from "this gender is offensive" to "you know you are only good people, if you say it is real". and eventualy they do. or see how many have heard of them. the community shakes and cries in terror when "haters" bring up attack helicopter identify. but are ok with people being a toaster, or "sunshine cuddles, happy dancing"

my negative views are more if someone is self diagnosed with 8 mental illnesses, fictionkin, and whatever gender. I can't take them seriously and validate their identity.
__________________________________________________________________________________
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:24 am

There were stray horses in my yard today...

:psyduck:
Amtadoikt

Postby Amtadoikt » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:53 am

wolfstardobe wrote:There were stray horses in my yard today...

Always fun when that happens. I was biking last summer and happened upon a loose horse in the road. I stopped and looked around and stared at it for the longest time, then when I decided to approach it, it just ambled into a swamp and off it went :bugeyed:. Horses, man.
► Show Spoiler
Dorito

Postby Dorito » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:38 pm

Faffy the FauxFox wrote:
Dorito wrote:do you have plush of your cute anime guys or no? sometimes they are hard to make, and few are kind enough to make things for cheap.

Nah, human plushies always kind of creeped me out for some reason. :psyduck: There are a few creature themed ones I like, like Pokemon and such if they're well made enough (like the Pokemon Center or "I Love Pikachu" ones) but I'm generally more of a figure person. It's just as well since I hardly have room. XD;
Dorito

Postby Dorito » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:43 pm

Hooooly crap... medium Pearce and Crackers are... bigger than I imagined. :bugeyed:

Well, I doubt I'll be craving more girth anytime soon at least! :widesmile:
Fredde

Postby Fredde » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:59 pm

Pondering whether or not to upload a picture of myself in the thread meant for it.
On one hand, it frightens me a bit considering what this forum is based around, and I'm quite a shy person. So the thought of anyone "finding out" scares me a bit (A LOT).

On the other... That is kind of exactly why I want to. See, I don't like being as awkward talking about these things as I am. Which is why hiding behind complete anonymity feels "safe" enough to talk about stuff like Bad Dragon toys and such.
But then I'm kind of not getting anywhere with... well, not making it seem normal that I like and collect BD toys, that it will never be. Which is fine. More just being comfortable with it all, and trying not to care if anyone should happen to find out. I mean, I'm sure someone could find out if they where trying hard enough anyway, so a picture probably wouldn't matter so much. And it might feel like a step towards just owning up to it.

If that makes any sense at all..?
Now I'm just rambling :doh:
"The absence of light
Breeds and altered reality
Faithful and familiar" - from Zero Gravity by Wolfheart
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:16 pm

Amtadoikt wrote:
wolfstardobe wrote:There were stray horses in my yard today...

Always fun when that happens. I was biking last summer and happened upon a loose horse in the road. I stopped and looked around and stared at it for the longest time, then when I decided to approach it, it just ambled into a swamp and off it went :bugeyed:. Horses, man.

The horse didn't care about the dogs but was very human shy...

► Show Spoiler
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:37 pm

Dorito wrote:
Faffy the FauxFox wrote:
Dorito wrote:do you have plush of your cute anime guys or no? sometimes they are hard to make, and few are kind enough to make things for cheap.

Nah, human plushies always kind of creeped me out for some reason. :psyduck: There are a few creature themed ones I like, like Pokemon and such if they're well made enough (like the Pokemon Center or "I Love Pikachu" ones) but I'm generally more of a figure person. It's just as well since I hardly have room. XD;

well, to me when they are "cartoon characters" it's not so bad. real people plush, like celerity is weird

Return to “General Off Topic”